๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž' - สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰...

By LlammaQueeen

~'๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ in the disastrous life of (Y/n) , however, once she decides to install YS... More

'ใ€Š๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žใ€‹'
โ™ก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐”๐ง๐จโ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ข๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐œ๐ก๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ณ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌรฉ๐ข๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐œ๐ก๐จ โ™ก

โ™งChristmas EveLโ™ง

11.5K 474 236
By LlammaQueeen

Another Christmas in the wonderful world of Yandere Simulator, the lights are shining bright, the children are crying, the winter breeze so prominent yet the sky is clear as Y/n's search history.

Speaking of said girl, this will be her second year in the world of failing anime harem, if only she were some sort of Empress in an isekai manhwa would her harem be thriving, all of them on a leash like puppies.

Unfortunately, the direction in which this story is heading is unclear so she must bear the disastrous way it's leading.

This year, instead of wasting sheets of paper to send to the North Pole only to be met with disappointment and hatred towards Santa Claus, she's decided that perhaps she should replace the jolly man himself and save Christmas.

But, how will she achieve her goal?

Well, for starters she will need an accomplice or rather an apprentice who'll follow in her steps.

Who will this perfect candidate be other than Amao!

However, it seems that someone had different intentions of ruining her plans to destroy-I mean to bring joy to this lovely holiday.

Raiburu whatever his last name is.

This man from their very first interaction has presented himself as a threat, overly clingy always invading her privacy regardless of whether it's intentionally or not, it brought a bitter taste to Y/n mouth.

So, when he approached her in her oversized Santa Claus outfit which hads a white beard to finish it off, Y/n immediately rejected his offer of participating in her scheme.

Yep, you guess this right this idiot is walking around school in a Santa Claus costume and she's yet to get sent back home, apparently, this is appropriate but not a baseball bat, how discriminating.

''Oh, come on I make a great reindeer!'' Raiburu whined shaking Y/n's shoulders.

''Nah, I want someone who can cook'' She said pushing his shoulders off but they won't budge.

''I can cook!'' He enthusiastically responded emerging from the depths of his behind, a bento box with a grant meal which somehow fitted inside the small container.

Y/n jaw dropped all the way to the ground her stomach growling in anticipation to taste the food.

No, she must resist the temptation, what will happen if Amao Husbando and Osano find out?

''Boy, if you don't back away right now I'll-''

Y/n ended up succumbing to Raiburu's food, regret-filled her soul as she chewed on the food.

Raiburu 0- Y/n 1, Y/n's winning because technically she's using Raiburu for his food, therefore she wins this time.

''Soo, what are you planning?'' The blonde inquired, his eyes softening at the h/c's delight for his work, despite being on the verge of choking because of her stuffed mouth, he still finds her adorable.

Y/n took note of his expression and immediately swallowed and threw the rest in a bin next to her. Raiburu completely ignored Y/n's actions merely focusing on her.

I wish I could throw up.

''Um...well I haven't figured it out but the main point is to...umm...'' I cannot concentrate when he's essentially breathing down my face.

''Bro chill, can you move back?'' I asked my gaze facing away from him. Thankfully, he moved back and I had some air to breathe, my god whose breath smells so evidently like mint-like Jesus.

Anyways, aside from Y/n's obvious discomfort both of them went to the shopping district after school to shop for presents with the intention of having Raiburu pay for them.

While strolling on the sidewalk glancing at every store's windows they spotted a wild lamp post-wait never mind it's actually Megamo and his tall ass legs.

Y/n attempted to hide behind a bin, it seemed that her plan was bound to succeed if it weren't for Raiburu hiding next to her.

''Why are we hiding?'' He asked. Y/n deadpanned, her soulless eyes staring at him in literal bewilderment.

''I see you're up to no good, L/n-san'' a deep voice abruptly stopped Y/n from choking the blond.

Slowly lifting her eyes she was almost blinded by Megamo's blue Gojo eyes, however, she composed herself lifted her entire body dusting her red pants.

''Son of a bitch...'' Y/n mumbled underneath her breath, however, he assumed these words were meant for him, thus it wounded him to hear someone like Y/n be upset at his mere presence.

''Oh, hello'' Raiburu bowed respectfully forcing Y/n to do the same, aggressively pushing him off of her she proceeded to yell.

''DUDE I KNOW HIM, BESIDES HE'S NOT SOME ROYALTY DAMN!'' this made Megamo's heart skip a beat at the fact that you see him as an equal.

If only he knew.

''Anyways, we'll be going if you excuse us'' grabbing Raiburu's hand she began walking on to be held on the wrist by Megamo.

''Wait, it's rude to leave a conversation so suddenly'' Y/n stared at him beyond confused.

If she recalls correctly the last time they talked she sneezed in his face, however, here he is acting like the main love interest for the protagonist, the audacity.

''Sorry, main love interest but I am merely a simple background character that strives to cause chaos, so let go'' fortunately Y/n broke Megamo.exe, thus able to escape.

After shopping for coal to give to everyone they encountered the son of the devil Ayato Aishi, this day couldn't get any better now, can it?

Although, imagine how shocking it must be to see your adversary in a butler outfit and reindeer ears, yeah hella scary.

Both teens stared intensely at each other frozen in time, that is until Y/n brought her phone out and took a picture of the shocked boy who by now had acquired a pink hue on his cheeks blushing.

Only after cutting the eye contact so Y/n can admire the picture she took did he realize what just happened, without another word he left his workplace and chased after Y/n.

Sensing the malicious intent in the air Y/n ran for the hills far from the Grim Reaper also known as Ayato.

Ayato chased Y/n throughout the streets in fury while Y/n laughed which almost caused her to slip and fall.

To any outsider they looked like two close friends running around, little did they know a teenage boy suffering from limerence lost his breath at seeing, who despised from taking a large part of his heart where once another stood.

Oh, how his heart aches to the point where he wants to vomit to see her act bashful blushing staring lovingly at him, as well as to tremble as he inflicts pain on her skin and cry for replacing Taeko.

Y/n bumped into Kizano the impact resulting in both of them falling to the ground. Grunting from the pain Y/n lifted herself so she can sit on his legs eyes bulging noticing Kizano underneath her.

Hurriedly backing away she brought her beard to her face as to cover, as she backed away slowly from the unbeknownst drama queen she felt firm legs behind. Biting the inside of her cheek she didn't dare to lift her gaze, goodbye world.

''Hi comrade, are you okay?'' Childe, what are you doing in a Yandere game?

Oh, it's just Aso.

Y/n, get a hold of yourself the only thing you've been able to achieve is to fail at replacing Santa because these simps keep appearing like wild pokemon and infiltrating your plans, perhaps you should give up, maybe it was never meant to be.

SIKE!

Y/n got the coal from her bag and began throwing it everywhere yelling ''Begone thirsty hoes, back in Ourcraft you go!''

Unfortunately, it seems Y/n will have to send a letter to Satan instead of Santa, well Santa or Satan same thing right? 

__________________________________

Author's Note

Merry-perhaps- late Christmas my lovely readers. I hope you had a wonderful time during the holidays! ❤

Please ignore the blatant fact that I've been putting the continuation of this story. It's difficult to be satisfied with what you make, despite holding your project in a special place, sometimes you come to terms that what you make isn't perfect or as you imagined.

Thus, yesterday I sat down on my ass and wrote a small Christmas special without giving a fuck of its obvious imperfections. For once in a long time I had fun writing and it's honestly because of you guys encouraging me with your funny ass comments willing me on to continue to write.

I know this story isn't serious or well written but in all honesty fuck it, this was intended to be a crack fic in the first place so I don't see the reason to change the genre, it's my writing style, I don't like taking things serious anyways.

I really hope you enjoyed this, even though it's not a chapter it is still VERY much cannon with the rest of the story.

Also, last thing thank you so much for 100K if it weren't for you guy's support I wouldn't have ever thought I'd make it. I really appreciate you guys thank you so much, I hope I haven't dessapointed you 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
15.1K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
677K 20.4K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...