Gamo-chan x Silent/Cold Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

Gamo didn't look forward to seeing anybody in a relationship. Or be friends with a boy for that matter. This... More

The Infamous Reaper
The Vibe of the Reaper
Gazing at the Sunset with the Reaper
Lunch with the Reaper
My Friend is a Reaper
The Reaper Can't Focus
The Reaper's Bus Ride Home
The Reaper's Home
The Bodyguard is a Reaping Angel
The Reaper's First Smile
The Reaper's Orgin
Festive Fun with the Reaper
The First Firework Show for the Reaper
When the Reaper is Jealous
The Reaper's in Love
The Reaper and the Truck
Merry Christmas, Reaper
Don't Piss the Reaper Off, Gamo
The Reaper's Emotional
The Reaper's Second Confrontation
The Reaper's Having Fun
Reaping the Homecoming Game
The Reaper's Visit
A Reaping Valentine's Day
The Reaper and his Upcoming Fight
The Reaper's Love for Gamo
The Reaper and his New Girlfriend
A Double Date Before the Reaper's Final Game
The Reaper's Rugby Rival
The Reaper's Family Meets Gamo's
The Reaper is Leaving
The Reaper is Gone
A Surprise from The Reaper
The Reaper has a Question
The Reaper's Ride Home
The Reaper's Happy Ending
Bonus Scene 1/10
Bonus Scene 2/10
Bonus Scene 3/10
Bonus Scene 4/10
Bonus Scene 5/10

The Great Power the Reaper Possesses

2.2K 74 15
By Rugged_Noodle

It has been minutes since the so called fight that everyone believed Y/n and his co-captain got into.

There were many controversies in the stands that the h/c should be punished or disqualified as they threw insults for picking a fight with his own teammate.

For anyone, this would get on their nerves. But for Y/n, it was blocked out for with the same hatred and anger that he had since he threw a punch at someone who he thought was his best friend.

White noises was all it was, the h/c was heading towards the end zone and took his place as a kick returner before his teammates followed and took their positions to help return the ball back into the end zone. That was their goal, it's what they have to do if they want to win as Y/n felt the same power build up inside of him, stretching mildly and awaited for the kick to happen.

Once the ball soared high in the air, Y/n telegraphed the landing spot of the ball and catches it. And instead of running for any open holes through the defense, he decides to use his teammates. "Noodle!"

He tosses the ball to his co-captain as everyone shifts their attention to the new ball carrier. The ravenette focuses hard, he finds nobody and passes it to another teammate as it slowly turned into a cat and mouse game.

Pass after pass, Kazehaya was taking their sweet time in overtime since this part of the game wasn't on a time limit. For them as long as they had possession of the ball, there was no way their rivals could score and win.

Plus it was a great mind game for them, especially with their superstar player that chased after everyone that got a hold of the egg. His emotions were running high, getting angry as he was getting tired.

Until he predicts the next pass and runs straight towards someone who was about to catch it.

And that was Y/n as he was instantly met with the muscled boy when he catches the lateral into his body.

He was pushed back, Y/n uses his feet to keep himself planted on the grass and try and retaliate back. Only if he wasn't so small, he wouldn't be inching backwards and backwards towards the wrong side of the end zone as his cleats produced a pair of dirt trails.

"Getting weak, are we?" He heard his opponent say while trying to focus on finding some kind of reversal to at least stay alive in this match.

Closer and closer to the plane of the end zone as Y/n grinds his teeth angrily and uses all of his strength that his humanly self could possess. Then he felt himself getting slower and slower, his body was slow to be pushed until his feet stops right before the white line.

Two of the aces grunts and yells as the bigger figure was struggling more than Y/n. "G-Give up already! You know you can't beat me in a strength contest!" He hides his worries with his usual arrogant confidence as Y/n still kept his last stand against him.

"Come on, p/n!"

The voice of the girl crawls into his ears once more as his eyes still gaze down at the ground.

"You can do it!"

It continues on, motivation for him as Y/n starts to breathe slowly, loosening himself from the tense feeling as his eyes starts to glow a black light.

"Y-You think you're strong? You think you'll crush me with your small muscles?" His smug rival says once more as he puts on a smile to hide what everyone always feared about him.

"...No..."

That smile turns genuine for a second to be destroyed completely.

"...But..."

Then he get his large body starting to slide back.

"...I'm definitely stronger than you..."

...Y/n then glanced up at the giant with a new look that nobody has ever seen him before.

"...mentally..."

His eyes that glowed black, it covers all of his eyes as it glows brighter and brighter as he starts to build more momentum in this strength contest.

Meter by meter as Y/n continues to use his willpower to push the big man back, everyone was shocked at the second wind Y/n had in him during the match.

"What the-" even his opponent was appalled as his sudden burst of strength, trying to push back but showed his true nature against Y/n.

"What's going on?!"

"...Heh..." the Reaper chuckles with a sadistic smile.

"...You can't beat everything with muscles..."

"...The mind is a valuable... yet the strongest thing you could ever have..."

"...If you're not strong in your head..."

"...You can never beat anyone with a greater willpower..."

"...Especially... me..."

...

Kazehaya High was standing in place, everyone witnessing what was going on from one side of the field as the two adjoined figures were fighting.

The players were believing that Y/n was delaying the inevitable only to find that someone so heavy and so strong was getting pushed back all of a sudden. "Oi! Y/n is moving the fat man!" One of his teammates yells as they cheered on their captain.

Their smiles were wide, maybe they were gonna win this after all.

Or so they thought as they see a few players from the other team get behind their ace and starts pushing. It stopped Y/n for a second, trying not to give in just yet as the tables were turning once more.

"Oh shit... SCRUM!" One of them immediately spots the situation between the group, Noodle who was running to Y/n and waving the others to join. "Let's go! With the power of teamwork and friendship, let's get that ball back!"

"Yeah!" They all screamed and joined Y/n on his side to prove their chemistry and combined strength were overpowering. Soon the blue and white joins their ace as the scrum begins.

That showed Y/n a sign to drop the ball to get a better grip at his rival as he grabs his shoulders and starts pushing harder against the wall in front of him.

It was obvious that with Y/n's amazing inner strength, his team was able to snatch the ball up from the ground and continue to play for a try.

Everyone... except for Y/n as he still fought against the large boy. "H-Hey... The scrum is over..."

He places his hands on his jersey and starts pushing him back. "Woah! Woah! Woah! S-Stop!" He begs and tries to push him back and fails.

"Come on! Th-The scrum is over! Get off-"

"It's not about the scrum now..."

That took his attention as his hair cowers over his eyes, a tear falls from his cheek as the smile was growing more and more.

"This is... for my team..."

He looks up at him.

"For my girlfriend..."

His hands clenched harder onto his shirt and gives one last push.

"And this is... FOR MY PRIDE!"

With a loud grunt, he shoves him down and trips his foot.

Shreeed! Thud!

After for so long, the moment he longed for was finally here. He rips the jersey off the buffed player and hips over the fallen ace.

His team could hear it, his ball carrier stops in his tracks and glanced over to what happened. That's where his body froze completely.

Down on the ground was the huge corpse that Y/n made as he hops over him and held his hands out for the ball.

But his teammate couldn't do it, the aura that he had before was stronger than ever as he drops the ball, terrorized at his final form.

"Get your head in the game!" Noodle hops in and kicks the ball to Y/n. He catches it easily and smiles to him before taking off.

Their rivals then put their attention on the new carrier but hesitated when they see who it was. Y/n was looking for open space but they knew they need to stop him.

A handful of them gets at him, Y/n tucks the ball into his arms and lowers his shoulder.

Boom!

He trucks one in his way and continues on to truck another.

He was a freight train, with each fallen player hitting the ground, a new one gets in his way as he stiff arms him or trucks once more and leaving them on the green canvas.

Ten, twelve, then all fifteen players tried and failed miserably as at this point, Y/n stomped his way into the end zone and with a mighty slam, he scores a try and lets out a cry of triumphant.

"..."

Everything was quiet, just the continuous scream Y/n made from scoring the go ahead try as the scene on the field was brutal.

There were fifteen dead bodies, most stayed motionless as some tries to get up only to fall back down and hold onto whatever they were hurting on their bodies.

Nobody could believe it, even if some did they were silent at the true power Y/n had inside him as he could take on an army and come back unscathed and unharmed.

Including one who was on her feet and witnessed the whole thing her favorite player had done. "Oh my gosh..."

Though she looked petrified, a smile appears on her face as she was the first one to shout for the powerful h/c. "Yeah, Y/n!~"

Back on the field, Y/n breathed heavily as he had just finished his pent up anguish he had inside him as he heard a voice calling to him from the stands.

The redhead, cheering and praising for her boyfriend as Y/n's eyes start to fade from full black when his eyelids starts to flutter for a few seconds.

He shakes his head and then his eyes were completely normal, he looks down at his hands and they were stinging a bit. He exhaled softly and turns to the field to find his teammates were distancing themselves from him.

"...What?"

He was confused until he sees the bodies piled up behind them. They were knocked out or fidgeting around in pain as Y/n remembered what happened. Then a flashback when he showed his black colors in Junior High, a sense of deja vú settles in.

Oh no... Is it happening again? Are they going to avoid me now since I nearly killed everyone? I'm not a killer! They know I'm not-

"That... was... awesome!" Someone shouts from his team and runs to him.

It was Noodle as he ran to the boy and picks him up on his shoulders, celebrating as a smile appears on his face.

"Y/n! We won!" He was continuing on with this charade as this boost him set esteem and starts to smile and laugh.

"We fucking did it!"

"Champions! Woo!"

"We the best in the world!"

They continued on, Y/n sitting on Noodle's shoulders while running around the field with a delirious mindset as some of their teammates joins in. One by one until everyone crowded around the Reaper, holding him high in the air as Y/n continues to laugh and smile and was named the team's hero.

This was the best day of his life.

...

After everyone had let out their excitement for their championship win and was presented their trophy, the rest of the after game went on as usual.

Families and friends were meeting their sons and friends to congratulate them for a good game. Many were in tears as many talked and smiled.

The field was packed, it was easy to lost someone as a h/c searched for a familiar redhead he'd always meet after the game. "Where is she? Where's my Gamo so I can hug her?" He blushes lightly at just the statement while shuffling through the bodies that nearly pushed and shoved him around.

"Gamo! Where are-"

"You didn't tell me out son was this strong!~"

"Eh?" Y/n catches a voice that he least expect.

"I mean, he doesn't look like it but he can lift more than twice his weight..."

Then another as it was more masculine. Though it doesn't mean he doesn't know that voice too well also as he turns around and finds a couple.

"His legs at the very least..."

But they weren't any other couple.

"Mom? Dad?"

"What's up... MVP?"

The man taunted playfully as he gets a good look at the pair in front of him.

"...Holy shit!"

Suddenly his eyes sparkled brightly and immediately took them into a bear hug. He lets them go, still ecstatic to see them as he had a huge smile on his face.

"Y-You guys really came! To one of my games!"

"Yup!" His father said while petting his head and lets his son continue on with his excited manner.
"Y-You saw what I did out there! With the big guy and the scrum and the try?!"

"Well... That was the exciting part of the game, that's for sure~..." his mom adds in as well.

This was a great family reunion for Y/n but he felt that if they had came here to watch, that would mean they saw how badly he played in the second half of the regulation.

"...I did poorly during the rest of the game... did I?" His emotions ran low this time, his father took notice.

"What? No..." he tries his best to cheer him up just to be met with a serious look from his boy. He lets out a small sigh and took a knee and places his hand on his shoulder.

"I know... you might not believe me... and that guy was definitely bigger than you... but you finished strong..." that sincere look the man gave turns into a smile. "You finished it off with a bang and you managed to overpower your opponent with ease..."

"Nobody expected the game to end this way... They all believed that the school might grab their eighth state championship in the school's history... But you proved to them that your team was stronger than the blue and white..." he finishes his small speech by ruffling the Reaper's hair and gained a small chuckle.

The words of wisdom worked perfectly in the end. It was true to himself that he made many mistakes and let his team catch up. In the end, he won and that was something he was proud of. He gives his dad a hug and thanked him for the kind words.

"You should've heard your dad during overtime..." the mother of the family broke the moment as she had a sly smile on her face. "He screamed like a girl just for you to not let them score..."

Y/n giggles but his father wasn't fond of it and returns it with a cocked eyebrow. "Really? Because last time I remembered, you were the one screaming your lungs out... like that one time in the hotel-"

"Shut up!" She slaps his shoulder and points at Y/n.

"Your boy's here!"

"And? He probably has a girlfriend by now..."

Then he turns to Y/n and gives him a wink and a few clicks from his tongue.

"With his struggles with his social life and being called 'The Reaper'? He's most likely waiting until college to grab himself a-"

"P/nnnnn!~"

Pat!

Quickly, Y/n felt a pair of arms tightly wrapped around him from behind and felt a pair of lips land on his cheek. "Mmmwah!~" she gives him a big kiss and then cuddles her head onto his shoulder, making him smile softly. "Hey, Gamo..."

"Y/n?" His mom asks, finding out that she had a pair of e/c fixated on the redhead behind him.

"Who... is this... beautiful girl?~" she asked curiously as a small smile was on her face now.

"Gamo? ...She is my..."

He glanced back at the girl hugging him and then smiled brightly than before. "She's my girlfriend!"

That's when she lets out a small squeal and claps her hands excitedly. "My!~ She is so cute!~"

His father on the other hand was more focused on Y/n. A smile was on his face as he knew that he would already accept Gamo in the family. Y/n could only feel happy, this is really the best day of his life as he turns to Gamo who grinned happily to him.

"Yeah... She is~..." he agreed with his mother's words before guiding Gamo's over to his and gives her a small peck on the lips. Gamo doesn't hesitate to give one back as the day slowly passes by with Y/n's parents getting to know a little bit of Gamo on the field.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...
8.2K 401 13
๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’... M/n L/n was no one special, he kept his grades in average, he had a average teenage life. He has hi...
1.9K 91 42
x Reader Y/n has to move to Inarizaki in the middle of the school year. She is worried about struggling to fit in, however once she is there she quic...