I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

Per Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... Més

1.Introduction
2.Meeting
3.Truth
4. Married
5. Give it a try
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
28. Talk
29.Hurt
30.Trying
31.Meeting
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
40.Say it
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
45.Our Final Love

44. Let's Party

6.9K 306 179
Per Loveyoualways1491

Gulf saw Mew going outside..he wanted to stop him but Mew didn't stop....Gulf sit there and started thinking why his baby is so mad...what he did last night, his head is still paining a lot and he feels so tired....he finish his breakfast and took medicine...he wanted to go to the mansion to talk to Mew or see off him to the airport...but he don't know when he falls asleep on the couch...

Gulf gets up after 5 hours of sleep, he feels better than earlier...he looked at the watch and felt bad...shit I didn't even call Mew to wish him safe flying...why he is so mad?? What happened last night??...

Gulf didn't waste a single minute and took his car key to go to the mansion..Ayaan and Akil are not looking any different from Gulf..they all had too much alcohol last night.....

Gulf: dad what happened last night did you remember...

Akil: Yes honey of course, why you don't remember??

Gulf: No dad, please tell me what I did that Mew is so upset with me...

Ayaan: Oh is he mad at you ??

Gulf: Hmm it's all coz of you both..why did you take me there...he didn't talk to me, even he has doubts that am I still interested in marrying him...dad please tell me what I did...I just remembered that I went to a stripper club maybe he found out ...later I don't remember how I reached home last night, where were you guys, and why Mew was at our home this morning...

Akil: Baby stop blaming us we just wanted you to have fun..and we didn't do something bad....we respect love commitment and marriage but that does not mean you can't have fun for one night...Ayaan is also married it's all about faith honey...Akil and Ayaan told everything that happened last night...and how Mew took him home...yeah maybe G- string is way too much but we were too drunk by that time and even you were not in a position to understand right or wrong...and it's not that we didn't take care of everything...I have already asked the manager not to let you go anywhere and even the stripper of that club has a  rule not to touch clients till he is enrolled for further service and that is also what they do inside the rooms not in public....and I have not enrolled you for any further services...

That G string is one of their tradition of that club, the would-be bride or groom opened the G string from their mouth and do the ritual but after that, they won't allow the bride or groom to do anything else with the strippers or even strippers are also not allowed to touch their client without consent...

Ayaan: yes honey even when I felt I am drunk, I messaged my driver to come and pick us but before that Mew came...if that hot-headed son of mine doesn't understand the meaning of fun then it's not your mistake...everyone has the right to party and a little bit of fun at a bachelor party is not bad...you were not cheating on him...

Gulf: Hmm...dad I understand that it's not your mistake...neither it's mine coz it was my bachelor party ...a party which I wanted to remember my whole life but I am ready to sacrifice anything for Mew..if he wants me to party only with him..then I am okay with that ..if he will ask me not to meet people I will not meet other people ...I just love him and I know he is too possessive over people around him....I am feeling so bad for pissing him...

Ana: Gulf I am sorry honey, I thought as Ayaan and Akil always share every little thing with me without getting fear of being judged or angry, I thought like me Mew will also understand that loving someone is not about restricting them it's about setting them free so that they themself understand what they should do or not...people are meant to make mistake and learn from it...if he won't let you make mistake then how you will learn...yes there are people in the world who take the advantage of their partner's freedom and kindness...They cheat every time but we all know you are not that kind of person....don't worry baby he will understand soon that what you did was just a normal mistake and there is nothing to be upset about...

Gulf: hmm mom I hope so....

The day before marriage Gulf was trying to talk to Mew but he couldn't reach his phone...Gulf was worried from the last 2 days, Mew is not responding to Gulf's messages and he only called once just to ask Gulf about some project file... that's it...For two days Gulf was feeling bad and everyone is trying to cheer him ...

An evening before the marriage...Gulf was sitting quietly in his room ..trying to call Mew but Mew's phone is continuously showing switched off...

Gulf: took Mew's pic and started talking to the picture coz he doesn't have Mew to talk neither he can call him...Now what Mew, you don't even want to talk...is the mistake is so big...why it is so hard for you to understand that it was just for fun no one has any wrong intention for doing this..when you gained your memory it was hard for me to call Luke but I did that for your happiness, I always let you do whatever makes you happy then why can't you do that ....I didn't cheat you...yes, I was drunk and maybe I would have removed that string from my mouth so what... Is this only matter to you what my mind did when I was totally drunk ....it didn't matter to you what my heart feels for you...why do people forget all good things after the person makes mistake....

Did I ever ask you, to what extent you and Luke go when you and Luke get together....I don't care what you do I just care what you feel...coz I know sometimes things are not in their correct places people make mistakes..we are humans we can make mistakes but judging someone on only one mistake is wrong...I hate you for making me feel like this baby...I hate you...

Gulf was feeling tired of assuming things..his mind is full of negative thoughts... like what if Mew don't want to come back...what if he will reject Gulf, what if he stays angry for a long time, will be standing and waiting alone at the stage on the day of their wedding....Gulf is feeling uneasy he just wanted his baby to come back...he took the phone again to call Mew but he got a call from an unknown number...

The person on the other line said- Sir your dad's credit card is still with the stripper club, he forget to take back so come and collect it...

Gulf: oh God !! Dad is still careless always forgets his things...He go down to look for dad but Akil was not at home....Gulf took the car keys and went to that place...

He entered and the receptionist told him to wait in his office.. she asked him to take the stairs and on the first floor, right-hand side there is the office of the club owner...

Gulf went up it was dark only the small red led lights are there, the place is smelling so good...he saw few strippers seducing their clients which he ignored...he knocked on the door but when he didn't hear anyone, he entered inside to look...After a minute a man came ...

Man: Hello Mr.Kanawut right?? I got a call from reception she told me you were waiting here in my office....

Gulf: Yes, I am here to collect my dad's card...

Man: Oh yes...actually Mr.Kanawut I didn't call you only to take your dad's card...I have something else to tell you...that day my receptionist asked your dad if he wants a premium room and he said yes but later I was informed that you guys didn't use the premium room...As that room is one of the most expensive rooms in this club I would like you to please use it so that your money won't get wasted....

Gulf: Oh...maybe he booked it by mistake, coz he didn't want any premium room...why don't you return us our money then...

Man: I am sorry sir but as you can see there is no return policy in our club..we can compensate it by offering different things but that premium room is so expensive that we don't have anything to offer so we can only give you option to use the room and it's services now...

Gulf: what?? no I don't want to use that...I am not interested....

Man: But sir, we can't return you the money too ..

Gulf: How much money do you charge him for that room...

Man: 1.25 Lacs

Gulf: what?? Are you mad...what you are providing in that room "diamonds"..

Man: No sir that is a luxurious room of this club and only given to the person who has the black card and as your dad has that card so my receptionist offered him that room... fortunately that day that room was available too... your dad also paid for it without paying attention to what she offered him...

Gulf: fuck...but I don't want that ...okay no issue give me the card ..I will bear the loss...

Man: sir why don't you use the room for one night instead of losing your money...

Gulf: Tomorrow is my wedding, I already fought with my would-be husband on this what you want me to get divorced before marriage...

Man: sir, I am not asking to use the stripper services....the room has a lot of services which you can use, we have outstanding catering services, the room offers you premium quality expensive drinks, there is a swimming pool inside the room, even you can have a massage in your room, as this is ours mistake too so we will provide you whatever you want..and make your day memorable...if tomorrow is your marriage you should take this offer and relax..eat, drink and sleep well...make this day memorable for you spend time with the most amazing person and that is you....Sir I am just trying to earn a satisfied customer....we have a reputation in the market we are not robbers who will take your money but it's our policy that we can't return money to customers until and unless they are unsatisfied with service...so please I insist allow us to serve you better

Gulf: Thought for some time..he wanted to be alone too...he doesn't want his family member to get upset coz of him and he calculated what will happen if he takes this offer...he will get his ME TIME, he can relax, he will take massage so that he can complete his beauty sleep ...and if dad has already paid for this then what is the harm in this...Okay, I will take it but don't send any stripper there...I don't want that...

Owner: sure sir...he called someone to take Gulf to the premium room...

An escort helped Gulf to find his suite...he asked the escort to send champagne...

He unlocks his room with the key card, he looked around the room... The room is dark but dim lights are enough to understand what is in there....it was room 6 shelves, all the sex toys and tools are displayed on stands...he went closer to the shelf and started looking at every shelf...

Shelf: 1 - Has Little boxes which had few non-harmful drugs...it is just to make the night more active...

Shelf 2- All kinds of Hoods, collars, and chokers are displayed...

Shelf 3-  Gags and clamps are kept...like Nipple clamp, nose clamp, or Genital clamps

Shelf 4-  Impact Toys like Floggers, Paddles, canes, whips...

Shelf 5 - Restrainers like Rope, Bondage tape, Binders, cuffs, straps, rods, shackles, or Spreader bars are displayed on this shelf...

Shelf 6 - other toys like Urethral plugs, electric wands, anal hook, vibrators, penis pins are on the last shelf....

Gulf was going through everything one by one when he heard a knock on the door..he immediately move from the shelf and stand near the bed table and started removing his jacket and watch.. meanwhile asked the person on the door to come inside....

Gulf: he saw a man enter with a tray full of drinks and snacks and he move towards the coffee table near the red couch..Gulf didn't look at his face but he has an excellent physique with perfect muscles...he is wearing long net stockings, a hat with a red feather, he is wearing a black and golden jacket and shorts ...

Gulf turned and took his phone to message his mom that he will be staying with one of his friends and will come back tomorrow morning...he turned to take a glass of champagne but he saw the man in the hat is sitting on the couch....

Gulf: why are you still here ...??

Stripper: in his sexy and seductive voice...sir I am your treat tonight ...

Gulf: No thanks I have already said I don't want any stripper...please go ...

Stripper: Sir I am already included in this package ...

Gulf: No thank you please leave...I already had a huge fight with my future husband...and I lied at home that I am with my friend I don't want to feel worse about this ...I am not interested in all this... already I am feeling guilty for coming to this bar that day ...but still today I am here not just to save my dad's money but to stay alone...spend time with me and just to relax...please go I am not interested in any men except my man, my husband ....

The stripper get up and come closer to Gulf...are you sure sir ..he removed the hat and Gulf shouted....

Gulf: Mew?? What the hell are you doing here like this...and why are you wearing this? When did you come back?? Why didn't you call me?? You didn't reply to my messages......

Mew: put finger on Gulf's lips...Sir your would-be husband was feeling guilty for not talking to you at the breakfast table...and making a fuss for such a small thing...he really had to go to Japan to take care of the legal matters...and he didn't call you coz he wanted to come back soon so he worked 2 days without sleeping and make everyone work hard and cleared everything....your husband overworked so that he can come back as soon as possible...your husband switched off his phone before taking the plane and he forgot to switch on the phone after landing here in Thailand but then he thought of something through which he can apologize better and he planned all this....

Gulf: He hugged Mew I am sorry baby ...I missed you so much, I thought you won't come back to marry me coz you are mad....and what kind of surprise is this......why we are meeting here like this instead of going back home....

Mew: sir, your husband loves you more than anything in this world....and he is wearing this coz he is your stripper tonight... you wanted to enjoy your bachelor's party right ..though your jealous husband can't let to have any other stripper but he allowed me to be your stripper tonight... today you can do anything with this stripper or you can let this stripper fo anything with you.....

Gulf: stop calling me Sir baby and stop this drama I don't want any stripper I just want you to go home with me...

Mew: No sir, I am afraid as a stripper I can't do that...your husband has paid too much for this room and prepared so much for this night so please don't deny this service ...and as a stripper, I take an oath that I won't cheat my clients, I have rules too...I have taken money so I have to satisfy you..

Gulf: Oh...really Gulf remembered the amount which the owner told him... okay, I won't waste my husband's money.. so what I am getting tonight with this package ...

Mew: Sir apart from this room and all the perks said by that owner, you will get this stripper who will pleasure you all night ...

Gulf: No, I can't do this Mew how can I act as a desperate client with my would-be husband....

Mew: Hmm good question okay, just think like this...our first marriage was void in eyes of law...so that was not valid...then we confess our love to each other but we never agreed on any relationship like boyfriends or fiancee...and tomorrow we are going to get married but today we don't have any relationship...we are strangers...so do whatever you want to do with this strangers Gulf...have a fantastic bachelor's party....take your perk...

Gulf: Hmm..I loved this idea and I started liking this game Stripper ...

Mew: So tell me sir what you truly desire...what you want me to do tonight...

Gulf: Stripper, I am getting married tomorrow but my husband is too old and I am sure he won't be able to satisfy me ever so before getting into such kind of relationship I want you to satisfy me, stripper, be my daddy tonight and fuck me as hard as you can...

Mew smirked and took a box from the shelf he took out a tablet and ask Gulf to open his mouth Gulf did it without even asking what is this for...Mew put the tablet on Gulf's tongue and ask him to swallow it...Gulf did...Mew himself swallowed a tablet and whisper in Gulf's ear you will never forget this night Sir ...

Gulf took out cash from his wallet and put one note in his mouth and offer it to the mew just like he did with that stripper that night, mew also took money from his mouth... Show me your moves Stripper gulf screamed....Mew turn on the music 🎶 🎶 ...

Mew: Smiled and throw his jacket somewhere on the floor...and started showing his sexy moves ....Mew is dancing on the poll and Gulf is screaming like crazy ....Gulf is also following the rhythm and dancing with his personal stripper ...

Gulf: you are doing good baby ...Gulf again kept a note in his mouth and offers it to Mew...Mew took it seductively the note and remove his shorts in exchange...with every note mew is throwing away the clothes and both were drinking shorts from the coffee table..

Mew come closer to Gulf and kissed him passionately...Gulf also reciprocated...he is getting hungry by every second ..hungry for the stripper's body, he is moving his hands to get under Mew's shirt...which Mew is restricting...

Mew: broke the kiss and said getting here is not so easy baby...

Gulf: look at Mew with teary eyes ..I want you ....please ....

Mew: if you want me to remove this then strip your self baby......now the stripper is coming into his daddy's character...

Gulf: bit his lips..he never knew that he would feel so shy doing this simple task...coz Mew saw him a lot of time without clothes then why he is feeling shy..yes maybe coz Mew is still in clothes and instead of making love to him commanding him to strip and looking at him with all dirty eyes ....

Gulf started removing his clothes one by one..he is trying to be more seductive and slutty but he couldn't coz Mew's eyes are making him shy...Gulf never felt such a look at mew's face...when Gulf removed all his clothes and stand in front of Mew...he felt Mew is raping him with his eyes..

Gulf put hands on his private parts to hide his nakedness but Mew wanted to tease the boy ...

Mew: Remove your hands and spread your legs baby let me see how beautiful you look when you are naked....

Gulf: please don't talk like this... Gulf's member is surprisingly hard and straight...

Gulf closed his eyes when he saw Mew kneeled in front of his dick...he bit his lips harder when Mew just licked Gulf's popsicle....

Mew: ummmm.. it's yummm...

Gulf: ahh please, don't....ummmm....

Mew: licks Gulf's dick for a little more...aahh you are so hard baby...do you want to cum in daddy's mouth...Gulf looked shamelessly at Mew and nodded...yes ... Mew continue...ahhh too desperate for daddy's mouth honey....common turn and show your slutty hole to your daddy ....

Gulf: eyes widened...but his dick is too hard to get shy, he turned immediately and showed Mew his ass...

Mew: Bend and spread your legs baby ...

Gulf closed his eyes and with the help of the pole, he bend and spread his legs wide for Mew...

Mew: umm..I never checked this before you ass is so bulky and this hole is so pink baby....

Mew didn't waste a single minute to put his tongue inside that hole...

Gulf is struggling coz his dick is screaming to get touched by Mew...and his hole is getting dominated by Mew, his legs are shaking coz of so much pleasure and pain due to bending ....

Mew: played with Gulf's hole then as a reward he removed his shirt and showed Mew his godly body...

Gulf: is always a sucker for Mew's nipple...it always turns him on... ideally, he is way more than turned on but this is making him harder and he just want those nipples in his mouth...

Gulf moves ahead to take those two dots in his mouth but Mew steps back...Gulf again tried but Mew is in the mood of playing...Mewwww....stop playing please give me those...

Mew: move ahead and give his baby his source of energy drink..

Gulf: Didn't lose a single second and jumped on Mew .....Mew lost his step and both fell on the floor...but Gulf didn't care he wanted those nipples now....

Now it's time for Mew to moan...Gulf is licking, sucking, and bitting it like crazy, the drugs are making him go wild.

Gulf: hmmm....aahhhhh...I wanttttt to eat you....

Mew: hiss with pain coz Gulf bit it hard...after 15 minutes of tolerating pain and pleasure Mew said enough...baby...you had enough of daddy's milk ...he looked at his chest and nipple which is covered with saliva and bite marks...aahh look what you did baby..you are being a bad baby..you make daddy sore ...

Gulf is rubbing his hardness to Mew's thigh...pleaseeeee make me cum daddyyyy...

Mew: You want my mouth on your hardness baby ....

Gulf: eyes enlightened..yess daddy please....

Mew: Then touch yourself, Baby ...show daddy how you will fuck your hole.......

Gulf: No, please ....I am feeling shy daddy...

Mew: baby if you do this I swear daddy will give you the best blow job....

Gulf: bit his lips and kept all the shyness side...he went near the shelf and said..I always wanted to use this, he took an artificial penis...he put his finger inside his mouth and then move it towards his asshole....Gulf moaned when he entered his two fingers inside his hole and started scissoring....when he felt he is prepared enough..

he took the artificial penis in his mouth and lubed it with his saliva, then slowly started pushing it inside his hole...Gulf was laying on the floor with two legs up in the air showing his perfect round ass to Mew...when Gulf is putting the penis in and out and moaning like crazy....aahhhh ahhhhhh yesss...I wantttt youuuu thereeeee ummmmmm yesssss iiiitssss sooo goooddd ummmm aahhhhh ohhhhh yessss ...yesssss ...

Mew: Gulped he has never seen this expression on Gulf's face, where he is desperate to make himself satisfy, where he is willing to do anything to cum ....he is looking like a slut but so pure...

Mew: who felt his underwear will get ripped any moment coz of his hardness, he put his hands inside his underpants and started stroking his hard member too...he is dying to cum by seeing his baby like this ....

But at one point Mew lost his control he throws his underwear somewhere and gets down on the floor...he holds the artificial penis satisfying his baby and removes it from his hole......Gulf make face like a baby whose toy is stolen by someone...

Fuck with this game baby, only I can make you a moaning mess and only I am allowed to go inside this tight ass of yours.....

Gulf: then do it daddy please....make your baby cum daddy.....

Mew: without wasting a single minute started kissing Gulf as if this is the last thing on earth is left to do...you really being a bad boy baby how dare you to feel pleasure by anything other than your daddy's dick..you really need a punishment....

Gulf: Gulf didn't disagree with the idea of getting punished by mew...yes daddy punish me, I am being too bad...pleaseeeee punish me, hard daddy......

Mew: Fuck baby you are making me so hard...Mew get up and bring a few toys from the shelf...I will punish you baby so you will always remember only daddy can make you moan...

Mew took the rope and tied Gulf's hand where Gulf didn't even try to stop him... Mew showed a choker to gulf and asked you want this..Gulf smiled and said yes daddy baby wanna look hot for his daddy....Mew put a choker on his neck, 

then Mew took a nipple clamp for which Gulf made a face no daddy not this...but Mew didn't listen to baby's plea...Mew replied daddy wanna see you in this baby..he put a nipple clamp on Gulf's nipple which make him moan due to the coldness of the clamp..Mew leaned and kissed those swollen and hard nipples pressed under clamps......aahhh daddy he bit his lips coz these clamps made baby's nipples more sensitive....

Mew asked Gulf to open his mouth but Gulf refused to do so ...so in order to open Gulf's mouth Mew bit his nipples and Gulf immediately opened his mouth to moan, the moment he opened his mouth Mew put the kegel ball inside his mouth...suck these baby else it won't get inside your ass easily...

Gulf looked at Mew in surprise that is he really gonna put this inside his ass...but Mew didn't let gulf speak he removed the ball from Gulf mouth and kissed him to shut his mouth meanwhile he slowly pushed the ball inside Gulf's hole which is already ready to take anything....

At last when he was ready to punish his baby for enjoying that toy shamelessly....Mew put Gulf on the table where his upper body is resting on the table and his legs are touching the floor, his ass his high on-air, in front of mew giving a satisfying view.....are you ready baby...Mew tried to separate Gulf's legs wider but to rub his hard dick on the table Gulf is joining it together...

Mew tried twice to separate them and when Gulf again joined them Mew went to the shelf and bring the spreader, he put the cuffs on Gulf's ankle and stretch the rod between the cuff to separate gulf's leg wider...He again asked Are you ready baby...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes as if his opinion matters but he said Yes, daddy so that his daddy gives him pleasure...

Mew: then look at the mirror and count with me...

Gulf:Looked at the side mirror where he can see himself and Mew...

Mew: First kissed on Gulf's butt cheeks and then rub his hands on his cheeks to feel his round bulky butt....and without giving any notice he slapped Gulf's butt cheeks hard...

Gulf: ahhhhh...Gulf screamed but what comes out of his mouth is a loud moan than a scream....

Mew: You love it huh...you want more baby ....Gulf answered yes daddy...then count baby....

Gulf: one...

Mew: Gave another spank and Gulf moaned loudly ahhhhhh dadddyyyyy twoooo....Gulf's eyelids are up coz of so much pleasure....he is loving these spanks and the vibration of the ball is making him lose his senses..Mew again spanked harder ...

Gulf: Three, yesssssss daddyyyyy spank me more....baby wants more...

Mew: looked at Gulf he loves those expressions on his face, he is enjoying every bit of it, it's not a punishment anymore...you want more, you will get more baby...

Mew spanked him till Gulf counted Ten..mew removed kegel balls from Gulf's ass and aimed his dick inside Gulf's ass and pushed inside in one go...Gulf who is already a mess is dying to get his daddy's dick...he moaned ....Daddyyyyyyyyy....

And With that word Mew thrust harder inside Gulf ...he wanted gulf to scream louder to let the whole world know that only his daddy can make his baby scream like this, it is to make his baby realise who is the daddy here...only he can go inside this channel and make him moan like anything....

Mew is banging Gulf from behind and gulf is scratching the table in pleasure....

Mew was so hard that in a few thrusts only he released his cums inside Gulf but he is not done yet....Mew turned Gulf and make him sit on the table, he removed the spreader and spread his legs wide open...and again entered inside the hole.. Mew is not that hard but he managed to get inside and after thrusting a few times he is again getting hard whereas Gulf is already struggling to release but Mew is not helping him nor he is letting him touch himself ...

Gulf: Please let me cum daddy, please...

Mew: thrusted harder and harder....I will baby, I promise and with hard thrust Mew cum again..

Gulf move his hand to his penis which is as hard as a rock and tried to stroke it but Mew stopped him no baby you are not allowed to touch yourself let daddy help you...do you want daddy's mouth baby..

Gulf: breathing hard yes daddy....pleaseee...

Mew: Took the whole meat of Gulf inside his mouth and started sucking the soul out of it...Gulf who didn't cum by artificial penis, neither by Mew's hard thrust came in Mew's mouth within a few seconds of Mew's touch....And Mew gulped it all ...awww that was too much baby....you taste so good...they looked at their dick they are getting hard again and they knew the reason for that..the drug will not let them rest tonight...

Mew took Gulf in bed and started fucking him again...

Gulf: ahhh Daddy I love you...I love your dick....

Mew: I love you too baby....and your tight ass is just for me...he slapped again Gulf's ass....

Gulf: ummm daddy I am cumming....againnn....

Mew: noooo not before me..let's cum together this time baby just give me a minute.....I dare you, baby, if you cum before daddy then daddy won't let you cum next time....

Gulf: Tried to control but he couldn't and he released his cums on Mew...ahhhhhh-h it's so good but his expression changes when he saw Mew...

Mew: was looking at him angrily...why did you do that...

Gulf: It's hard to control daddy...

But Mew didn't listen to any excuse of Gulf and removed his dick from Gulf's channel and went to the shelf to bring something...he looked at Gulf and put a pin inside Gulf's penis....

Gulf: ahhh daddyyyy noooo pleasee....

Mew: smirk this is what you got when you disobey your daddy..Mew take out something like a dildo and Gulf looked at him in confusion...the dildo is like a cover for penis as gulf saw Mew wearing that black double fucker on his penis and when he entered Gulf's entrance a scream left from Gulf's mouth coz now he know what is this for..... ..

Gulf: He knew why that is called as double fucker...it is a vibrator to wear by the people who are going to enter inside the other and then when you press the remote of that thing it will start vibrating...so now Gulf's ass is getting thrust hard by Mew's dick and the high vibration is playing with his sweet spot...ahhhhh Mewwww......fuckkkkk noooo ahhhhhhh...Gulf is getting fucked by the giant fucker...after moaning and screaming for a long time Gulf felt he is about to cum but he can't coz Mew has restrained him from cumming....mewwwww....sorrryyyy pleaseeeeee daddyyyy

Gulf was apologizing, again and again, he was holding bedsheets so tight that bedsheets started getting ripped by stretching...he is moving his head right and left, his legs are already curled, ahhhhh dadddyyyyy pleaseeeeee...I beg you daddyyyyy.... slowly Gulf uttering senseless things... he is talking things in some other language...ahhh ejjdomd znsnekz zhhshek z   ahnnn meenxjjsnssswwww nmsjnda ddsyyxxunndmd....

Mew: when saw his baby's condition he removed the pin and stroke once his dick...and his baby released his cum as well as he peed on himself...Mew also removed his dick and throw that vibrator and released himself on Gulf....

Gulf is dirty now but he is tired to even move .... that pleasure tired him..and this last one is making him lose all his energy...

Mew get up and carry Gulf to the washroom he put him under running water till he filled the bathtub...he kissed his cheek...and put Gulf inside the bathtub....Mew move out for a few seconds and asked the room service to clean the room and bring food..till both the boys are inside the bathtub...Gulf is laying on top of Mew like a small baby...

Mew: baby are you okay....

Gulf; Hmm...I love you, Mew...I will never forget this day...but I am really tired....I won't do anything....you have to take the responsibility of this...now you will feed me and make me sleep...

Mew; I will do whatever you will ask baby...Mew kissed Gulf gently....

And when they heard a knock and a voice that things are cleaned sir...they come out in a bathrobe where Mew put Gulf on his lap and feed him like a baby...Gulf's eyes are closing coz he is too tired with all the daddy baby stripper game...Mew took Gulf to bed...though Mew is also tired but he wanted to take care of his baby now..

Gulf slept on top of Mew ....Gulf murmur something...

Mew: What baby??

Gulf: I am still hard...

Mew: laughed...hmm so am I...do you want to do it again ...

Gulf: Nooo I am tired ...and by saying this Gulf fall asleep...Mew hugged him and try hard not to do anything with his baby and fall asleep too...

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

6220 words...in this chapter...

Happy New Year to all...hope this year you all get all your happiness....I am sorry I asked you all to wait but I couldn't even write a good chapter...I guess I forgot how to write coz for this chapter I am trying from the last 3 days but I am not able to write it well... I even had a great idea for my new book last night while working but believe me I tried a lot but I couldn't even write  a description of my book...I feel like crying ..first I am alone at home in a new city I don't know anyone here, my family is not with me and I can't even write....I feel so bad that I had such a good BSDM idea for this chapter but I could write this only...I rewrite this chapter again and again but could write the way I wanted to write it...I am hopeless...

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

IG- 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚
FB page - Loveyoualways1491

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

47.4K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
151K 7.8K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
165K 8.3K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...