The Rise of Raven

By soulfox1305

A new Sith rises when the Clone Wars comes to an end More

Coruscant Battle, Count Dooku, escaping
Another Happy Landing, News, Visions
Jedi Council, Opera, Kashyyk
Utapau Battle, Palpatine reveals himself, Obi Wan and Anakin vs Grievous
Palpatine vs Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin, Order 66
Aftermath, The Galactic Empire, Learning the truth
Confrontation, Axel vs Anakin and Obi Wan, Yoda vs Sidious
Inquisitors, Jyn Erso, Escape, Rebels
Saw Gerrera, Tarkin, Jedha City
Chirrut, Saw Gerrera base, Message
Saw death, Eadu, Galen Erso
Galen death, Darth Raven, Rebel meeting
Rogue One, Scarif, Infiltration
Battle of Scarif
Jyn vs Krennic, transmitting, Raven, Leia Organa
Tatooine Battle, Desert, Droid sale
Luke Skywalker, Message, Sandpeople
Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley
Han Solo, Escape Tatooine, Alderaan destruction
Training, Death Star, rescue
Escape, Garbage, Obi Wan vs Darth Raven
Obi Wan's, Death, Tie battle, Yavin 4, Preparing
Battle of Yavin 4
Aftermath, Ceremony
Hoth, missing, Obi Wan
Recovery, Battle of Hoth
Evacuation, Hyperdrive damage, Asteroid field
Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss
Yoda, Training, Chase
Force training, Lando Calrissian
Betrayal, Carbonite
Luke vs Raven, Anakin vs Elites, Escaping
Luke learns the truth, Hyperdrive
Death Star construction, Jabba the Hutt, Chewie captured
Han Solo returns, Luke arrives, Rancor
Sarlacc Pit Battle, Darth Sidious, Yoda Dies
Rebel Meeting, Endor
Speeder Battle, Wicket and Aayla, Ewoks
Ewok village, Luke, Anakin and Aayla leave
Battle of Endor part 1
Battle of Endor part 2
Anakin's Funeral, Celebration

Childbirth, Lord Raven, and separations

1.2K 20 3
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Anakin and Obi Wan both walk up the stairs passing R3 who had move next to Aayla he whistles and beeps Aayla looks around she ask "Axel" Neither Anakin and Obi Wan they walk pass to the shuttle Aayla and R3 who beeps looking to her "Come on, R3" They went up the ramp entering the shuttle and stop by C-3PO who said "We should leave this dreadful place".

Obi Wan pat C-3PO shoulder Anakin said "You're right" He walks pass him Padme who lies on a bed holding her stomach breathing she sees them and Anakin to kneels by Padme and hold her hand while Obi Wan place a hand on her shoulder slowly Padme said "Obi Wan, Ani".

Anakin holds her hand he said "We're right here, Padme" Aayla watch them Padme takes a deep breath Padme ask "Where is Axel" Anakin place a hand on her cheek he said "Please rest, Padme" Slowly Padme close her eyes while Anakin looks to Obi Wan who doesn't say anything slowly he walks Aayla follow him leaving Anakin and Padme together with C-3PO, R3 and R2 with them.

The shuttle leaves the platform and leaves the surface and the planet Aayla on the controls and Obi Wan place a hand on his head and covers the lower half of his face and Aayla look to him frowning she knows what happened down there.

Meanwhile Axel still alive tries to climb up moaning softly he uses the Force to slowly move up groaning away from the lava suddenly a shuttle flies and heads for a platform the wings went up and the shuttle lands while Axel looks up to hear a Clone call "Your Majesty, this way" Axel looks down Sidious and the two clones stop at the top of the hill.

Sidious points said "There he is" He saw the state he is in "He's still alive" Axel use the Force to turn around looking up Sidious turns "Get a medical capsule immediately" The Clone nods said "Yes, sir" Sidious moves "Right away" The Clone looks to the other and nods they run to get one while Sidious walks down to where Axel who is moaning softly Sidious kneels down and place a hand on Axel.

Meanwhile on an asteroid that has a station on it inside Yoda is meditating alone then Organa walks into the room looking at him Organa said "Excuse me, Master Yoda" Yoda opens his eyes and turns to Organa "Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Aayla Secura has made contact" The ship heads for the station it goes inside a hanger and lands.

The ramp lowers Anakin carrying Padme in his arms he runs out with Obi Wan and Aayla behind him Organa runs to them he said "We'll take her to the medical centre" He motion "Quickly" C-3PO, R2 and R3 comes out while Anakin runs following Organa with Aayla and Obi Wan behind him.

Meanwhile two V-wing ships are escorting the shuttle to a tower on Coruscant raining right now the wings went up and the shuttle lands on the platform and a V-wing lands behind it as four clones walking forward with Axel on a sketcher with Sidious walking behind them Axel wearing a mask to breath.

Meanwhile Yoda, Anakin, Obi Wan, Organa, Aayla, C-3PO, R2 and R3 are watching Padme being treated then a D6/GH-7 comes out it stops in front of Obi Wan and Anakin it said "Medically, she's completely healthy" It raise his arms "However she is in labour" Shock Obi Wan ask "She's having a baby" Nodding the Droid said "Yes and we need the father to support her for the babies" Shock Anakin ask "Babies" The Droid said "She's carrying twins" Obi Wan walks pass Anakin who stares at Padme who lies there.

Meanwhile Axel is on a table and droids begin to work on him putting robotic legs and arms on him attaching it causing Axel to scream loudly moving his new robotic arm before putting it on the table screaming again.

Obi Wan and Anakin are in the room as Padme screams and whimpering giving birth and they hear a baby crying looking to a Chroon-Tan Droid it said "Es-see-tah oy-doh" Anakin looks at Padme he said "It's a boy" Padme said "Luke" Luke cries and Obi Wan holds him and lowers Luke to Padme who smiles raising a hand "Oh, Luke".

Suddenly Padme whimpers Droid said "Ooh-bah, ooh-bah" Obi Wan and Anakin watch Padme breathing erratically "Ooh-bah" Padme shouting then they hear another baby crying Anakin look to see the Droid holding the 2nd baby "Ee-see-tah oy-dah" Obi Wan said "It's a girl" I look at Padme who said "Leia" The Droid holds the baby to Anakin who holds Leia and show her to Padme who smiles to see her.

Meanwhile Axel is in a fully black suit then moving above him is a mask that starts to lower towards Axel it opens a line before the cover goes on and activates while Axel conscious looks to see it his eyes widen a bit before the mask is place on him Axel wheezing and hissing suddenly a mechanical breathing is heard.

Padme breathing, she ask "Obi Wan, Ani" Anakin said "We're right here" Padme breaths heavily she said "There's good in Axel" She heavily breaths again looking at them " You both know" Padme moves her head "There is good in him" Anakin and Obi Wan stare at Padme and he gives Luke to Padma who takes him holding close and Anakin hold her hand with Leia in his arms while Yoda and Aayla stare at them.

Meanwhile slowly the table is being lifted to reveal Lord Raven steam hisses mechanical breathing the table stops, and Raven move his head standing to the side is Sidious who said "Lord Raven" Raven mechanical breathing "Can you hear me" Raven said "Yes, Master" His voice is deep voice Raven turns to Sidious "What happened to me, Master"?

He stares at him "I remember fighting Anakin and Obi Wan" Sidious mouth open a bit "Are they dead" Sidious said "It seems, you have lost your battle against them the Jedi have escaped" Shock Raven said "That's, that's not true" He looks down "The Jedi died" He move his arm "They all died" The room starts to shake Raven moaning and the Medical Droids start to break.

Raven got out of his restraints walk forward leaning forward groaning the lights all flicker until they turned red while Sidious smiles Raven spread his arms roars in frustration and lighting came out of his hands.

The Blockade Runner is heading for Naboo inside a room is Organa, Obi Wan, Anakin and Aayla sitting at a table Anakin looks up he ask "What do we do now" Yoda said "Hidden, safe the children must be kept" Leaning in Aayla said "We have to take them somewhere where the Sith will not sense their presence" Organa nods and Yoda said "Hmm, split up they should be".

Anakin leans in he said "I should talk to Padme about this" Nodding Yoda said "Go, Skywalker" Anakin gets up and leaves the room he makes a few corners and opens a door revealing Padme resting with Luke and Leia in her arms seeing him Padme said "Ani" Anakin enters the room closing the door he ask "How are you feeling"

Smiling Padme said "Still need to keep resting but our children are fine" Anakin smiles at her placing his hands on their heads but Padme notice the look on his face "Ani, what's wrong" Frowning taking a breath Anakin said "Padme..." He looks at her "...after everything that happened since the purge we need to separate"

Frowning Padme ask "You mean you have to leave" Anakin nods but he said "We have to hide our children from the Sith" Padme frowns but she knew he's right looking to him she ask "What's going to Luke and Leia" Anakin said "I'm going to take Luke with me to Tatooine and I was thinking that Senator Organa can take Leia" Lowering her head Padme said "Promise me your keep them safe"

Anakin stares at Padme who begins to cry "Promise me, Ani" Holding her hand tightly Anakin said "I promise, Padme" He leans in and kiss her forehead "Get some rest" Anakin lets go and leaves as Padme comforts Luke and Leia who both begin to cry while Anakin enters the room catching Yoda, Aayla, Obi Wan and Organa's attention Anakin sits down "Padme agrees"

He turns his chair Organa said "My wife and I will take the girl" They look to him "We've always talked about of adopting a baby girl" He looks at each of them "She will be loved with us" Nodding Anakin said "Take good care of her" Organa nods.

Obi Wan nods he ask "What of the boy" Yoda turns said "To Tatooine, to his family send him" Anakin sits up he said "My stepbrother Owen Lars can look after him" Obi Wan nods said "Anakin and I will take the child and watch over him" He looks down Aayla said "I will head for the planet I know will help me Endor".

Organa, Aayla, Obi Wan and Anakin all stand up Yoda said "Until the time is right, disappear we will" They bow to Yoda and Organa leaves, but Yoda stops the three Jedi "Master Kenobi, Young Skywalker, Master Secura, wait a moment" Aayla, Obi Wan and Anakin sit back down "In your solitude on Tatooine, and Endor, training I have for you all" They were Aayla ask "Training" Yoda said "An old friend has learned the path to immortality".

Shock at this "One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force" They stare at him "Your old Master" Obi Wan ask "Qui-Gon" Shocked Anakin ask "But how does he" Yoda nods he said "How to commune with him I will teach you".

Meanwhile Organa is with C-3PO, R2 and R3 walking forward Organa said "Captain Antilles" Antilles turn ask "Yes, Your Highness" Organa said "I'm placing these droids in your care" He motion R2, R3 and C-3PO who looks to Organa "Treat them well" Organa nods "Clean them up" He takes a breath "Have the protocol droid's mind wiped" Organa walks away C-3PO ask "What" He looks t R2 and R3 who both look to one another chuckling and beeping C-3PO raise his head "Oh, no".

Meanwhile Padme is standing by a window at her family home staring at the city in front of her then she spots Anakin wearing his cloak staring at her in an alleyway he raise his hand and slowly Padme raise her hand back watching Anakin slowly turn around and leaves.

Meanwhile a few Republic cruisers are seen, and a couple of V-wings are flying away at the bridge Raven is walking forward wearing a cloak with the hood on mechanical breathing below Officers are working Raven stands beside Sidious and with him is Tarkin looking at the construction of the Death Star as Tarkin walks away Raven looks to Sidious who stares, and Raven looks crossing his arms.

Meanwhile the Blockade Runner has reach Alderaan heading towards a city it lands on a platform while on a balcony Organa walks to his wife Breha holding Leia in his arms Breha smiles and holds her arms out Organa gives her Leia sitting next to her they smile looking at Leia as Organa hugs them while Leia looks up at them awake.

Meanwhile in space Yoda is in the ship he took he heads for the Degobah systems while Aayla in the same ship heads for Endor while on Tatooine Obi Wan and Anakin are both riding two Eopie stopping at the Lars house they bleats bending down as Beru walks out of the house Obi Wan climbs off his Eopia and Anakin climbs off his holding Luke in his arms.

The Eopia's snorts while Obi Wan and Anakin walks forward to Beru who watch Anakin hand Luke to her Beru smiles at them looking at Luke as Obi Wan and Anakin covers themselves watching Beru walks over to Owen who is looking at the sunsets he turns to Beru seeing her hold Luke while Obi Wan and Anakin watch them, they turns heading for the Eopie while Oven looks at Luke then he and Beru look at the sunsets together with Luke.

Meanwhile three Separatist cruisers are floating dead inside all droids are shutdown as well as the power suddenly coming out of hyperspace is three more Separatist Cruisers heading towards the dead ones while transport ships are coming out of the hangers from all three Separatist Cruisers and head for the three dead Cruisers.

The ships all separate heading each one landing in the hanger the three ships land the ramps lower and coming out are Separatist droids marching out a Droid said "Alright" He turns to the rest "We have our orders spread out and check the ships" The Droids said "Roger, roger" So all droids spread out to check the ships while the other ships on the other Cruisers are doing the same.

Leaving a cruiser are three ships one that is a fighter and the two more transports they split heading for the sides of the middle cruiser and the fighter enters the hanger and lands on the ground while at the bridge droids are moving the deactivated droids into position the Droid said "Looks like that's all of them".

The door to the bridge open the droids turn to see a figure wearing a cloak enter the bridge the Droid moves "Everything is in place, sir" The figure stop in the middle a Super Droid said "We just got word the other cruisers are connected and all droids are in position" The Figure raise his head he said "Good" He raise his hand "Time for them to join us" He place his hand on a panel and blue lines come out spreading throughout the ships.

On the sides of the middle cruisers are power lines connected to the two transports and the other two cruisers the blue lines went through the power lines, the two transports and onto the cruisers powering activating the droids and control panels while all the droids start to activate in the bridge all turn to the figure One ask "What are our orders"?

The Figure said "Contact the other two cruisers and locate more Separatist cruisers in the coordinates and search the ships archives" He walk forward staring at the window "We got a lot to do" The droids move to positions and begin to work a Droid walk up to him he said "Sir, I think you like to see this".

The Figure turn for a droid to turn on a commlink to show a familiar cruiser the Figure said "This will definitely give us and our allies more hope" He looks at the Droid "Have the commanders on the other cruisers begin to work on the next cruiser we find" Droid nods said "Roger, roger, Fulcrum" The droid turns and walks away while Fulcrum turns looking out the window as the six Cruisers all face the same directions and went into hyperspace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 196 22
All you know is your name, Kodo, and you began as an unknown from a family you can't even recall. You've been carrying that name ever since you got t...
338 11 2
Ahsoka comes back to the Order before the end of the war for reasons Anakin doesn't know. As the world crashes down around him, as the Jedi Order and...
26.8K 1K 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...
4.4K 180 13
~Short Story~ A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. After being accused of treason against the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano finds herself unable to w...