A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

By ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... More

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Chapter 14.Responbility

1K 23 2
By ForteExe021

**Few weeks later, Border of Arc City. Nadia's POV**

It's been like three days, me and Kiana still finding our way out of the city. Our next destination is Nagazora... Which is it will take entire month to go there. There's should be another way to go to Nagazora. Why we going there? Because we have to end Sirin's delusion inside Kiana's mind. If not, Sirin will take control of Kiana's body and trying to destroy the world again. With Class Monitor's guide, we definetly won't worry about getting lost.

Nadia : Where we going again?

Fu Hua : "Adlehyde"

Kiana : Eh? We... Going there again?

Nadia : Oh... The portal.

Fu Hua : "Yes. It can lead you to face Herrscher of The Void. Before we go there, we must prepare ourself"

Kiana : ...

Kiana look away and her head is down. I guess... This would be hard for her. I put my hand on her shoulder and trying to cheer up.

Nadia : Kiana, listen. I got your back. Don't worry about it.

Kiana : Nadia... You can say that easily... But, what happen if I lose you?

Nadia : Ahahaha, like I said, no need to worry about me. I'm not being big headed in here... It just, since I have this power... Somehow I can finish things quickly.

Fu Hua : "Nadia-san is right. You shouldn't be worry much about her nor me. We will be fine. Right now, you should worry of yourself. The fate is in your hand. You must fight her and regain full control of yourself. You don't want let her win and destroy everything that you love right?"

Nadia : Really true. So, cheer up.

Kiana : ...Is just... Why everything must be complicated?

Nadia : Well, this is how we live. We live with full of problems, pain of sacrifice, pain of someone losing their love and much more. If you take it seriously, you just making yourself to be worst. Just relax and deal anything with slow and steady. It's okay to take time to think because a good preparation is what we need.

Kiana : You're right...

I hug her and pat her head to make her keep focus unto the stuff that she must deal with it. She hug me back and I can her little crying noise on my shoulder.

Nadia : There, there. Don't want to see my beloving girl mood swing. Like we said again, we here for you. We accept you no matter what. No one is perfect in this world.

Kiana : Thank you... Nadia.

I try to separate the hug from her, but she insist me to keep hugging her. Oh well... Looks like someone is really clingy to me. Heh, she's my girlfriend afterall. I don't like to see her feeling is down nor hurt.

Fu Hua : "We can take a rest for tonight. Tomorrow, I will try to use my power to teleport both of you to Adlehyde"

Nadia : Alright. Talkin' about rest, surely we need it. Let's find a good place.

**Timeskip, At cabin near the forest**

We found a cabin and somehow, it's still good to stay in it. Before we get inside, I have to scout around, so no one is following us or anyone around here. All clear, good. I open the door, this place is quite dirty.

Nadia : Hmmmmm... It's quite dirty here.

Kiana : *sneeze cutely*

Nadia : Bless you.

Kiana : Ugh... Thanks.

Nadia : Give me a minute to clean this place. You can wait outside, Kiana.

Kiana : Okay.

Kiana went outside while I prepare myself to clean the cabin. It might take me a minute to clean em up and light the furnace. When I check the woods, it still on good condition to burn it. Not to mention, there's a backup for that. I start cleaning the cabin.

**Kiana's POV**

I'm sitting on the chair right outside of the cabin and it's near with the window. I look at the sky and there's many stars on it. Such a beautiful night without anything that trouble us.

Kiana : So many stars...

Fu Hua : "Do you wanna count them?"

Kiana : *giggle* Of course not, you silly. I'm not a kid anymore, you know?

Fu Hua : "Ah-haha. We use to be like that, don't we?"

Kiana : Yeah... But, time flies and we already grown up.

Fu Hua : "Mhm. The stars are countless. It's always make me feel better if something getting in my mind"

Kiana : ...Makes you feel better, huh?

Fu Hua : "Ah, I'm sorry of I-"

Kiana : It's okay... Accompany by you and Nadia... It's make me even better... Than being alone.

Fu Hua : "I see. Glad to hear that"

Nadia : Hm? Enjoying it huh?

Kiana : Ah, Nadia.

I didn't realize that Nadia stand just right beside me. Her clothes is bit dirty because of the dust.

Kiana : Done?

Nadia : Yup yup. Oh by the way, I found a few canned food in the box right below the bed. That should be good for more than a day.

Kiana : Good to hear. Also...

I take off her jacket and hold it on both of my arms. Her jacket, sure it's quite thick. When I caress it, her jacket is so soft.

Kiana : I don't like to see my beloving hero is dirty because of the dust.

Nadia : Ah-haha, looks like you notice it as well. Thanks.

Kiana : Anytime. Well, let's get inside. It's getting colder.

Nadia : As you wish, m'lady.

We both walk inside the cabin, Nadia close and lock the door. To make sure everything is good, she also close the curtain on all of the windows.

Nadia : With that, someone can't peep through it.

Kiana : Good thinking.

I take some feather duster and clean Nadia's jacket. Nadia looking at me like she is impressed by someone else. Is it my first time acting like a mature girl? I believe so.

Nadia : Kiana, you look like a mature girl right now.

Kiana : Am I?

Nadia : Yeah. Look at ya. Ya just clean my jacket without I'm telling you. It showing that you are caring for someone.

Kiana : *nervous giggle* I-I guess...

She pat my head with her right hand but this time, she is not wearing her gloves. Her hand is soft and warm as always. I hold her right hand with her putting confuse face to me.

Nadia : Uhm... Kiana?

Kiana : So warm...

Nadia : *smile* So that's why.

Kiana : Promise me... You take every responbility for me...

Nadia : I will. As your friend and former Honorary Knight, your order is absolute for me.

She bow down like a knight to me and it really makes me even more shy.

Kiana : Y-You don't need to do that. I-Its... It's... *look away* embrassing...

Nadia : Ahaha, I'm being myself. It's habit of a knight anyway. Well, want something to eat? There's mac'n'cheese in the can. I can warm it up for you.

Kiana : Sure. Thank you, darling.

Nadia : You're wel- wait, wha?

Kiana : *giggle* Darling.

Her face start to go red like a tomato and look away quickly. She then head to the kitchen and start to cook. Now who's being tsun-tsun, Nadia. The table has been turn, hehe.

Kiana : o kawaii koto~

**Timeskip, Nadia's POV**

That time when Kiana call me darling, surely making me jump out of surprise. Ooookay... I kinda feel another vibe around here. But I shouldn't think about that now. Gotta keep focus on what I need to do right now. Oh right, I have to warm Mac'n'Cheese that in the can. I went to the kitchen that I put the box full of food can in it.

Nadia : Alright... Mac'n'Cheese... Where it is....

I put another food can that is not Mac'n'Cheese beside the box. Took me twenty seconds to find it.

Nadia : Aha, there you are!

Fu Hua : "It would be good if you don't put the rest in the box. So you could find that you want easily next time"

Nadia : Yeah, was thinking about that. Thanks for remind me, Jingwei.

Fu Hua : "Please, just call me Fu Hua. You can drop that long name"

Nadia : Alright, you're the boss.

I open the can with can opener, luckly I also found that. I use my pyro power a bit so it won't explode or overcooked.

Fu Hua : "I never see you can do that as well"

Nadia : "First time?"

Fu Hua : "Not until you show me"

Nadia : Ah-haha. Alright, it is done.

I grab a spoon and going back to living room. Kiana can be seen that she is sitting on the dining chair and.... Hugging my jacket. Looks like she feels comfortable with my jacket. That jacket I have from three years ago was gold. Waterproof, has good flexibility so I won't be bothered when fighting, easy to clean and fast dry.

Nadia : So, do you like my jacket huh?

Kiana : Ah, darling. Yes... Your jacket... I never see this on the mall or any clothes shop.

Nadia : Well... Because I request someone to make it. Been wearing that from three years till now. Even tho, I won't be bother by the cold.

Kiana : Because you have pyro power, you can control the fire power in your body.

Nadia : Correct. Well, dinner's ready.

I sat beside Kiana and take a piece of macaroni and blow it so she won't feel hot when she ate it.

Nadia : Say ah~

Kiana : Ah~

She bite the macaroni from the spoon and her eyes start full of glizly. Looks like she likes it. I guess all the food in that cans are not expired yet.

**Another time skip, around 9PM**

After dinner, me and Kiana are laying down the bed. Good thing the bed is double bed type. Kiana really close to me and she's hugging my left arm like a pillow.

Nadia : Heh, looks like we have to sleep like this.

Kiana : What do you mean? Of course, baka. We both are girlfriend. What's wrong with it?

Nadia : Nothing. It just... Just first time.

Kiana : Hmph, tomato head as always.

Nadia : Ah-haha, tuna. Anyway... You sure are ready for tomorrow?

Kiana : Yes, I'm ready.

Her voice is now good to hear than before. Now she has all the confidents that she need it. I feel happy with that and I can throw away my worriness from my shoulder.

Nadia : Haaaaaa... I feel so much better?

Kiana : Hm?

Nadia : When you said that, it just make me feel good. All my worriness is gone.

Kiana : I... Don't understand what you mean but... Glad to hear. Anyway, you still here Class Monitor?

Fu Hua : "I'm always here, Kiana. In this dimension, I never sleep"

Kiana : Alright. Just... Watch for us, okay?

Fu Hua : "As you command"

Nadia : Hey, Kiana...

Kiana : Yes, darling?

She kinda hold my arm bit stronger and feel little bit hurt... Can't even move it as well. Hm? Is she...

Kiana : Darling?

Nadia : Y-you kinda hold my arm bit strong. I can't even feel any muscle from it.

Kiana : Oh... Sorry.

She then let go the hug. Now, she hug me instead. Okay, this is getting my nerves....

Nadia : O-Okay... This is really... Something.

Kiana : *giggle* I will... Never let you go away from me... You always be mine... Mine forever...

Nadia : Kiana... That's terrifying.

Kiana : Good... It because I love to tease you alot... My beautiful hero.

I'm all wet because of the sweat that come out from my body.

(A/N : Oh, I thought it was "that")
(Zip it. It wasn't that, you horny wanker)

Kiana : *yawn* So sleepy... *fall asleep*

Nadia : Night-night, sweetie.

That was quick that Kiana fall asleep. I hold her right hand and she hold it back. I smile and land a sigh from my mouth.

Nadia : Another day, another new duty.

**Chapter 14 is done. Well, I think I make some chapters have action and some not. Some have romantic and some not. But yeah, that's me. Many ideas are inside my mind. Anyway, enjoy :)!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 440 11
Also.... Reader will X Honkai Impact 3. Don't ask me why, or the council of Water Sheep will angry. Description : Y/n L/n was one of the survivor fro...
127K 2.9K 35
Diake was just a normal Nagazora City citizen, when the Honkai suddenly broke out into the city, turning anyone and everyone into mindless zombies or...
108K 2.1K 17
A typical Honkai Impact Reaction Story, nothing wrong here perfectly normal.
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.