The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon

4.2K 167 61
By Chulimochi

Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon

"Oh my god." Taehyung's eyes couldn't grow any bigger. "Oh my god. I still remember that party when Jungkook turned 16. I was wasted. I even blacked out. That's when you guys fucked each other for the first time. Oh my god."

"Keep it down." Jimin almost yells. "And yes, that's how it started."

"So it's been a year?"

"A year and around 6-7 months." Jimin replies casually as he takes a small bite of dumpling.

"And what happened after? Not awkward at all?" Taehyung asks excitedly.

"Surprisingly, no. Nothing was awkward. I had school work the next day, so I left in the morning. I left a message. He called in the evening, and we talked things out. He was not ready for a relationship, and so did I. We agreed that we will keep that between us, and it won't happen again." Jimin tells the story.

"And how did you two end up here? You guys obviously are still fucking."

"You know the tension was there every time we met. The sex was too good. We lost control so many times, so we made a deal again to become best friends with benefits. How did you figure it out by the way? The others know too? Are they being suspicious?" Jimin's eyes show worries.

"No. Me, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung didn't think you guys are fucking at all. To be honest, you guys have been really smooth. You hide it so well. We couldn't tell. They made a joke about you guys fucking when you guys stayed over at each other's place or disappeared somewhere and came back together, but they said it's impossible. As impossible as touching stars. Who would have thought..." Taehyung chuckles.

"Touching stars might be even easier, but Tae, then how did you know? You know. Abou us fucking."

"Oh. I did not know. I couldn't tell if you didn't tell me." Taehyung smirks.

"Then?" Jimin tilts his head. "Then why did you ask?"

"Oh Jimin. My pabo Jiminie. Next time when someone asks you something like that. Make sure to reject it and walk away." Taehyung smiles looking at his soulmate.

"What? I don't get it. You didn't know, but why did you ask?"

"Because it was supposed to be a joke." Taehyung thought it's cute how Jungkook treats Jimin, so he shot out a funny question.

"Oh wait. Like you were just making a joke? You were not serious about that question."

"No, and I didn't expect you to answer. I thought it was a joke too when you started telling a story, and then I figured it's real. Didn't have a heart to stop you. I'm sorry." Taehyung chuckles playfully. He's trying to hold his laugh.

"You're not sorry." Jimin narrows his eyes.

"Actually I am not." Taehyung admits. "Your secret is safe with me. You know that."

"Please don't let it slip ever. You fucking brat." Jimin gets up and starts to walk. It's almost class time.

Taehyung follows. He puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I'm your soulmate. Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not mad. Just you know. Jungkook is still mad about me telling you everything and not him about San Francisco. If he knows that you know, he'll be even more mad." Jimin almost lets out a pout. "I don't want to fight."

"Yes, I know how possessive Jungkook is." Taehyung laughs playfully.

"And you enjoy it when he's mad." Jimin adds.

"I can't take that best friend's place from him. I'm the soulmate. Anyways, how long have you been in love with him?" Taehyung asks while they're walking to their classroom.

"Oh like after months we had sex, I started to realize. Like I was jealous when people hit on him or checked him out. I also started to imagine what it would be like to do romantic stuff with Jungkook. That's when."

"Oh my god. I thought it was just a crush." Taehyung gives another shocked expression. "Jiminie pabo, you sure can't shut up around your soul mate."

"That question was supposed to be a joke too?"

"Yes, but now that I know, I'll also make sure to keep this secret." Taehyung then pulls Jimin into a hug. A long tight hug in the middle of the hallway. He knows an outgoing Jimin is never comfortable with his real feelings. Rubbing Jimin's head gently, he smiles brighter when he feels Jimin hugs him back as tight. "Must have been mentally exhausted keeping it all to yourself."

"You can't imagine." Jimin says as he rests his head on Taehyung's chest. "You know I love you right?"

"I know." Taehyung smiles. "And you know I've got your back." He adds before he gives Jimin a peck on his forehead. They're close. That close that they are comfortable with public displays of affection.

"This feels really nice." They're still hugging. Jimin doesn't let go. He closes his eyes and embraces the warmth Taehyung gives him.

"Oh hello again Jungkook." Taehyung waves at Jungkook who's walking toward them. He can't read Jungkook's expression, but it's always entertaining for him to see Jungkook being possessive over Jimin. Nothing new.

"Hello." Jungkook gives a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Jungkook?" Jimin turns his head to his best friend. "Done revising?" Asking while he's still in Tae's embrace.

"Mhm. I'm heading to class now." Jungkook informs, staring at Taehyung's hand on Jimin's waist.

"Ok. Should we go too?" Jimin asks Taehyung with a soft smile. Three of them have the same class.

"Let's go." Taehyung then pokes Jimin's nose before he lets go. If he's not wrong, he thinks Jungkook suddenly shifts his gaze away from his actions.

They walk in the hallway silently until they reach their classroom. Jungkook walks faster before them to take a seat beside Jimin. It's supposed to be Taehyung's seat for their history class since he's Jimin's project partner, but oh well. Not like it's something new.

Jungkook has always been possessive over Jimin. Taehyung was introduced to Jimin around when they were in 6th grade by his parents, and he connected with Jimin right away. With Jungkook? They have a good friendship. He knows Jungkook is one of his friends for life, but when it comes to Jimin, there has always been a conflict. Jungkook always makes it really clear that Jimin is his best friend, and Taehyung is not as important to Jimin as him. For Taehyung, Jungkook is such a try hard. Even immature, but he thinks it's really cute. He was mad at first, but he later realized Jungkook does that to anyone who tries to get closer to Jimin.

Taehyung remembers they used to fight a lot when they got assigned to pair up. They fought so much that Jimin asked someone else to pair up with him, and let Taehyung and Jungkook pair up together. It happens so many times until now, and it's been like a competition.

Jungkook would always call the seat beside Jimin wherever and whenever, and he barely gives a chance for Taehyung and Jimin hanging out alone. He will always show up for no reason. The Jungkook boy has always been calm and smooth to make his point of being Jimin's number one. He's not the kind that whines about his jealousy. He does best with his actions.

How? Well, when they took a personality test, Taehyung and Jimin got the same one. Jungkook got a different one, and then Jungkook tried everything to prove that he's more compatible with Jimin, showing lots of researched articles. When Taehyung bought Jimin's favorite snack, Jungkook ate them all before Jimin could try one, and he then gave Jimin the snack he bought. When Taehyung joined the football team, Jimin said it's cool. Jeon Jungkook had to be cooler by becoming a team captain.

Those are some examples. At some point, Taehyung got tired, and he didn't want to interrupt their bond, so they talked it out without Jimin knowing. It was settled that Jungkook is the best friend, and Taehyung is the soulmate, which Jungkook claimed that natural soulmate connection doesn't add up to best friends who've seen each other since birth. 'Me and Jimin are meant to be.' is what Jungkook said to Taehyung.

For the pink-haired boy? Until now, he doesn't realize Jungkook's possessive act at all. His pure heart always thinks it's normal. Jimin knows Jungkook treats him very nicely, but he always thinks Jungkook also is cold and not so expressive to him. Always whining about Jungkook wanting to have other friends when Jungkook hangs out with his team too much. Always complaining about how Jungkook doesn't invite him when he goes clubbing. Jungkook's always serious and strict about Jimin's studying and bad habits. More and more since 9th grade.

"Taehyung, can I borrow that pen again?" Jimin asks for his favorite pen that belongs to Taehyung. The pink-haired boy borrows it all the time but does not take it when Taehyung offers it just because Jimin tends to lose stuff easily. It's best to keep it with Taehyung.

"Here you can use mine." Jungkook offers before Taehyung opens his pencil case.

"Oh you have this kind of pen too?" Jimin smiles before he grabs it from Jungkook. "Thank you."

"Yeah I have lots of them." Jungkook replies. Lately, he just happened to like these pens. Not because he heard Jimin mention it with Tae.

"Cool. Oh Tae, can I also borrow a piece of paper? My notebook ran out."

"Here. Have mine. I got a spare new one." Jungkook cut off before Taehyung could tear up his paper for Jimin. Jungkook's notebooks are not close to full, but he just happens to have a new spare. Not at all because Jimin always forgets to buy new notebooks.

"Oh. I forgot you always got spare ones." Jimin chuckles. "You're like a stationery store."

"More like a simp if you ask me." Taehyung utters.

"Simp? What simp?" Jimin asks as he grabs a new notebook from Jungkook who's clenching his jaw.

"Oh it's just a word that came to my mind. Doesn't mean anything." Taehyung smirks at Jungkook.

"Shut up Taehyung. We didn't ask you." Jungkook shoots a death glare at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, can I borrow your pen corrector?" Taehyung means to tease.

"You already have it. Why are you asking for one?" Jungkook is obviously rejecting.

"Oh I need it too. Actually, I lost my pencil case last Friday." Jimin informs.

"You left it in my car, but here you can have the new set of everything." Jungkook grabs pencil, rubber, ruler and other things Jimin could possibly need out of his backpack. "I happen to have a new pencil case too.", earning a confused thank you from Jimin.

"Of course." Taehyung scoffs. He was the one who got Jimin's previous pencil case. He should have seen it coming. No one can tell if Jimin forgot it, or if it's Jungkook who secretly threw it away.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung before he turns his head back to his front as the teacher starts to give him a warning stare.

The morning classes went fine. The teacher has been more chill because they're graduating soon. The test scores and all are pretty much settled. One more project left and final exams, and they are as free as birds. The three have all the same classes this semester. Jimin almost fell asleep as always, and Jungkook pokes him to keep him awake as usual. He earned a death glare and 'fuck off' from his little bossy friend.

Jimin is comfortable with his scores now at 65 percent or a C, so he could care less while it's one of the most important periods for Jungkook to get the scores as high as he can in order to get into a university he dreams of. The best ones. Taehyung is the same as Jimin. Being an aspiring model, he doesn't need scores or even a degree, but his parents insist that he plays safe, so fashion degrees it is.

Their last morning class was P.E. Fortunately, all the P.E exams are done, so the teacher lets them spend their time revising the other subjects or finishing class assignments, so here they are, hanging out on the bleachers. Jungkook is of course preparing for his exams while Jimin is resting his head on Taehyung's lap.

"The weather is so nice." Jimin closes his eyes and smiles peacefully.

"Don't you think you're sleeping too much?" Jungkook utters while writing notes in his textbook.

"Me? You know I didn't get enough sleep last night." Jimin lifts his head to say that. "And I'm not sleeping. I'm just resting my eyes."

"And what's wrong with sleeping a lot. Jimin needs his beauty sleep." Taehyung's words earned a chuckle from Jimin. "Even though I think you're looking just fine." He adds as he glances at Jungkook who doesn't flinch by complimenting Jimin.

Taehyung the teaser.

Jungkook keeps quiet as usual. It's normal for him to not reply when he's studying.

"I'm buying you lunch for saying that." Jimin smiles with his eyes closed, still. "But I'm average, honestly.

"It's true. By the way, you might wanna cover your belly a little. I think those 11th grade kids are ogling over you." Taehyung informs, again glancing at Jungkook who looks up at those kids with blank expressions.

"Yeah? I'm feeling generous. I'm going to make their day a little better." Jimin then raises his arms up, so his shirt reveals more. He also arches his back on purpose, pretending to be stretching. It emphasizes the outline of his ass even more. He's sexy. He knows it.

"It's not working." Taehyung laughs. "Seems like you're causing them to finish class late." half of the kids stop playing and look at Jimin. Stops running, bumping into their friends, falling down, and missing their goal. Jimin causes all those.

They start the game again, and the boy kicks the ball far. Intentionally, too far that it reaches the pole of the bleachers they're hanging. The same boy smirks and runs towards their directions.

"That's what they get from ogling at me. So rude." Jimin then gets up with a smile on his face. He crosses his legs and tug his hair, looking at the boy who's running close towards them, licking his lips.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you." The bulky tall boy with sweet sparkly eyes says before he grabs his ball. "I'm glad it didn't hit you. I mean you guys." He glances at Taehyung and Jungkook before he lets out a flirty smile looking at Jimin who's resting his chin on his hand, staring back at the boy.

"You're fine. Don't worry." Jimin licks his lips again, and the boy gulps with the view.

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way."

"I'm Jimin."

"I know who you are."

"You do?" Jimin asks in a flirty tone.

"Yeah." He clears his throat. "Anyways, let me buy you lunch today as an apology?"

Jimin's lips parted a little. He didn't think the boy would actually ask him out like this. "But I don't know you."

"Not yet. Let me buy you lunch and you'll get to know me. We'll get to know each other." Chanyeol says. For some reason, Jimin can tell his intention is pure. Puppy eyes and cute friendly smile. Jimin is not interested in dating him or anything, but free lunch? Why not? "What do you say?"

"Hmm I think I'd like that." Jimin says. "I'll wait here, and we'll go together, yeah?" Asking with his extra sweet voice, Chanyeol scratches his nape. His obvious blush is seen.

"Ok. Looking forward to that."

"You might even get rewarded if you win." Jimin smiles. Again he licks his lips.

Once Chanyeol walks away far enough. Taehyung lets out a laugh while Jungkook doesn't flinch. Young master Jeon's big doe eyes are still focused on his textbook.

"You Jimin. You are so so bad." Taehyung still laughs while saying. "You're seriously getting yourself a free lunch again? I thought you stopped doing that. Flirting to get lunch." It happens many times. Jimin always gets free lunch from the boys who hit on him. Nothing new.

"I don't know. I think he's genuine. Did you see those pure eyes and his innocent smile?" Jimin speaks the truth. He can feel Chanyeol is not one of those boys who are overly flirty and tries to get into his pants. "I would feel bad getting free lunch and walk away from him. He seems different."

"Oh then give it a try. And then you know, we can finally do a double date. Me and Yoongi hyung with you and Chanye-" Taehyung could not finish his sentence. He stops when Jungkook suddenly stands up calmly, but it's the aura that's intimidating.

Next thing he sees is Jungkook grabs Jimin's arm and jerks him up. Not harshly but not gently either. "I need help with something. Can you come with me?" He asks Jimin who's dumbfounded.

"With what?"

"I have scratches on my back. Need your help to apply the ointment on. I can't reach them." Jungkook says with a deep tone. Very intimidating way to ask for help.

"Oh ok. Tae, I'll be right back." Jimin informs as he's almost being dragged by Jungkook.

"Hurry back." Taehyung says in a chill tone, acting like he doesn't know anything. It seems impossible to tell if Jungkook is affected by Chanyeol hitting on Jimin.

Jimin now is almost running by how fast Jungkook's long legs are moving. "Hey, can you slow down?"

No answer from Jungkook. He just keeps on walking.

"Jungkook, I'm hurt. You're grabbing me too tight." Jimin whines.

"I thought you like it rough." Jungkook says. "You don't like vanilla." He adds as he drags his pink-haired best friend in the locker room by the football field and locks it, knowing too well that the room is empty and no one would come in at this hour unless they're trying to do something dirty.

It's Jimin's turn to ignore Jungkook's words. "Give me the ointment. Show me the scratches." Changing the topic, Jimin follows Jungkook who sits down on a bench. "Where did you even get the scr-" Jimin stops when Jungkook takes off his shirt. "Oh." He recalls immediately.

Silent takes over. Jimin gulps looking at the scratches. The images of Jungkook thrusting into him like an animal comes back to his mind. He was a moaning mess because Jungkook was repeatedly hitting his prostate in each and every thrust. That's how Jungkook got scratched. Jimin's stomach twirls thinking of the scene. It's his doing. He scratched Jungkook's back last night when they were having that make up hot sex.

"Oh and I got bite marks on my shoulder too. Here." Jungkook points at a few bite marks.

Right. He bit Jungkook too. "I-I'm sorry. Was it hurt?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't feel good. You were naughty, Jimin." Jungkook says in a deep serious tone. "Too naughty for my liking." He turns to Jimin who's not sure what's going on.

"I scratched and bit you many times. You never complained." Jimin argues because why complain now?

"Today it's worse than every other time. It's different."

"Oh, then let me treat these, or should we go to the nursing office?" Jimin tilts his head.

"No." Jungkook pulls his tiny best friend onto his lap. "They won't make up for it." He stares at Jimin on his lap, facing the side.

"T-then how." A bratty confident Jimin becomes softer by Jungkook's strong dominant aura.

"Let me bite and scratch you. Then we're even."

"O-oh" Jimin realizes how Jungkook's hand is already roaming in his shirt. "Ahh hm Jungkook." He whimpers as he feels Jungkook's hand on his nipples. Jungkook's eyes turn dark. Hungrily dark.

"So yes?" Jungkook rubs his hand up passing from Jimin's naked chest to neck. His hand travels higher and stops at Jimin lips before he rubs on Jimin's bottom lips lightly as he pulls it open with his thumb.

Jimin lets out a shaky breath, shifting his gaze down. He feels his stomach twist again by Jungkook's action. His lips are parted. He closes his eyes as Jungkook continues to rub on his lips with the same hand grabbing his face, implying the desire Jungkook has for him.

"Jimin? You'll let me bite you?" Jungkook works his hands pretty well on Jimin. He still keeps rubbing his thumb on Jimin's lips, teasing the smaller one by peeking it into Jimin's mouth and right when Jimin is about to suck on his thumbs, he pulls it away and back to rubbing.

"Mhm."

Jungkook then opens Jimin's white polo uniform shirt, and kisses Jimin's neck. Nibble on Jimin's skin at a moderate pace but suck on the skin firmly. One of his hands plays with Jimin's nipple while another hand keeps rubbing on Jimin's lower stomach. He pulls back and looks at Jimin who's clenching on his shirt hard. Seems like Jimin wants to lean in for a kiss. Jungkook teases him by leaning close to Jimin's lips just to pull away and lean back down on Jimin's neck. As soon as he finds Jimin's sweet spot on the neck, he bites.

"Ahh." Jimin let out his moan. Nothing else he can do being all weak in Jungkook's hands.

"That's not as bad as what you've done. I'll show you." Jungkook whispers against Jimin's neck before he bites again. With more pressure this time.

"Ah Jungkook!." Pain suddenly is replaced with pleasure when he feels Jungkook licking where he bites.

Jungkook keeps doing that. He can feel Jimin's member is hard. Jimin is not difficult to be aroused. Not at all.

"Kiss me." Jimin turns and leans towards Jungkook who's holding his torso to stand. They both are standing and Jimin immediately wraps his arms around Jungkook's nape. "Jungkook. I need a kiss." Of course Jimin needs more touch. More of Jungkook. The feelings are mutual.

Jungkook leans an inch close to Jimin's wet plump pink lips, licking his own lips while looking at them. "I want to, but l don't want you to be late for your date with Chanyeol." He then removes Jimin's arms from his nape and walks away with an unreadable expression. "We're not done. I still need to scratch you. Real hard." Said Jungkook who knows too well that his last sentences are all Jimin would be thinking about.

Now Jimin is dumbfounded. He stands still with his shaky breath. "Jungkook you fucking asshole."

-----------------------------------

End of Chapter.

A/N: Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 17.6K 66
JEON JUNGKOOK a kpop idol sensation to all was despised of love. But, what if his new manager makes his hate towards love change? PARK JIMIN a manage...
552K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
53.6K 1.2K 5
The Bakusquad knows that Bakugou likes deku. "Its obvious" they would always say to him. One day they decide to play truth or dare. They decided to i...