Out of Bounds | Book 3 in USC...

By dontworryboutit123

Book three: Jora Sanchez: She fell for the one guy that she shouldn't have. " I love you so much that it hurt... More

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

6.9K 161 67
By dontworryboutit123

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

" We have arrived Ms.Sanchez," Carlton, the family driver, alerted me as we pulled into the garage of the penthouse.

" Thank you, Carlton," I say once we are both out of the car and he handed over my bags. " I'll make sure to tell Tita to cook your favorite when I get upstairs."

Carlton gives me a grateful smile as I pull him in for a hug. " Have a great year kiddo, do everything that I wouldn't do," he winks as we pull away from the hug.

" I'm going to miss you, Carlton," I sigh into the hug, my mind so far away from the text as I say goodbye to my long time friend. " Promise that you'll visit during the holidays, birthdays, and weekends."

" I promise Jora," Carlton whispers as we pull apart.

I wipe away a stray tear as we pull away from the hug."Start your retirement off with a drink for me, yeah. Do everything that I would do," I wink as I head towards the elevator.

With one last wave, I step into the elevator as the car engine turns over.

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤: 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Fucking Kyler.

He was a persistent little fucker.

Three months ago I fucked up and fucked him.

It was draft night. I agreed to be his date. We were all happy, I was truly the happiest that I had been in a while.

Kyler had got drafted to the team of his dream and I was happy to be there to experience it with our closest friends and family.

I was happy to be there with him.

We got a little drunk— well a lot drunk and one thing led to the next and I ended up in his hotel bed with him balls deep inside of me as my toes curled.

What started off as an innocent 'i'm happy that your dreams are coming true' kiss, turned into me getting my brains fucked and my soul sucked out of me. He fucked me until the sun rose the next morning, and i'm sure that we would've gone for longer if it weren't for his stamina finally giving out.

And he had too much of that if you asked me. My poor vagina was tired... tired .

I woke up a couple of hours later, sore and regretful that I gave into the one man who hurt me the most.

So I did what I thought was best— I left him alone in that hotel room, packed my bags, and boarded a jet to my father's hometown in Columbia.

My summers were spent with me dodging missed phone calls and ignoring his text messages as I sipped on endless Sangria's by the pool. And no matter how hard I tried to move on and find a meaningless hookup to satisfy my needs, no one could get the job done.

Man or woman.

No one could satisfy me because he ruined me.

He ruined me with his words, his body, his actions— he ruined me with every fiber in his body and he did it well.

Not even the pool boy could satisfy my needs, and he knew how to use his dick. The only problem was that he didn't know my body like Kyler did, and he didn't have the package that matched Kyler's either.

I had never faked moans more than I had in the course of this summer, and I didn't feel bad about trying to get off because I knew for sure that he was getting his dick wet any chance that he could.

" Hello!" I called out as I entered the house.

It was oddly quiet here. I knew that the girls were home because they had alerted the group chat of their arrival when they got here. Either they were asleep, or they were trying to scare me for being the last one to arrive.

I carried my trunks up the stairs, struggling to grasp my breath because I came back with more than I had when I left. The deep cleaning of last season's clothes would take a while in order for me to make room for my new wardrobe.

I was grateful that I made the smart decision of picking one of the closest rooms to the staircase when we moved in sophomore year. I quickly pulled the trunks towards my room and opened my door. I took a deep inhale of everything that smelt familiar yet so foreign to my nose all at the same time.

As soon as I turned in the lights, every last one of my friends except for Rhegan jumped out of a corner of my room and scared the living shit out of me.

" Welcome home!" They yelled as I jumped, dropping my phone onto the ground in the process as I yelped in surprise.

" Malditos pendejos!" I screamed as they attacked me with hugs. But no matter how hard my heart felt like it was about to pump out of its chest, I wrapped my arms around them as best as I could to return the hug. " I missed you guys!"

-You fucking assholes

" We missed you too, Jojo." Came their reply as we pulled away from each other.

" Where's Rhe?" I asked as I pulled my hair up into a loose bun. Skylar picked my phone up off of the floor and handed it to me as I rolled my trunks into my closet.

" She's been knocked out for a while now," Sade announced as I pulled out a change in clothes. " We can wake her up after you get changed and comfortable," she suggested as I emerged from my closet.

" That sounds good to me," I nod as I head towards my bathroom. " Now excuse me while I go soak off the smell of a 12 hour flight," I closed the double french doors to my bathroom and started up a bath.

I turned on some soft music as I sprinkled some bath salts into the tub and poured in some lavender scented bubble bath. As the water ran, I stripped out of my clothing and approached the mirror.

I hadn't really changed within the last three months. The only difference to me now was the fact that my hair no longer had red streaks and was replaced with ash blonde. I pulled my hair out if it's restraints and let it fall down my back.

My face looked the same, my body felt the same, but my heart still ached. And as much as I hated to admit it, but my heart ached for the very same asshole that fucked me over last year.

But the heart wants what it wants right.

I brushed my fingertips softly over my lips, remembering that night all those months ago when I gave into him for the first time in a while.

God I was so drunk.

I had to be because if I was sober I wouldn't be allowing him to strip me bare right now. I wouldn't allow his hands to be caressing every inch of my bare skin that was on display for him.

And I damn sure wouldn't be kissing him like he was my oxygen and I needed him to breathe...

Okay half of that was a lie but that's besides the point.

We had gotten so drunk during the celebration of him getting drafted to the same team as Carson and Dominic, that we broke the agreement of this being a platonic date for tonight. But I could care less as he pushed me onto the bed and slowly hovered over my naked body.

" You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes on Jora Sanchez," he whispered before pressing a featherlight kiss to my lips. " And I am such a god damned fool."

I gripped his neck, pulling him down to meet my lips once more as his hands traveled down my thighs. Our tongues caressed each other's as he kissed me ever so gently. It was one of the softest kisses that he had ever given me when we were together.

Kyler furrowed his brows as he pulled away from the kiss. My own furrowed in confusion as I palmed his cheek."W-what's wrong?" I asked, worried that he was regretting this already.

Kyler studied me softly as I tilted my head to the side, waiting for him to reply as I traced the curve of his bottom lip with my thumb. " I- I love you, Jora. And I know that I don't deserve you but I just wanted to tell you that in case I never get the chance again."

He loves me?

I would be a liar if I claimed that I didn't doubt him for a second, because I did, and I had every right to. But as his eyes searched mine, waiting for me to respond to his confession, they told me that he was telling the truth.

His bottom lip trembled slightly as I brushed my thumb over his bottom lip once more, sucking in a deep breath as I nod my head, finally being able to voice my feelings for him.

Even if it would be for the last time.

" I love you too, Kyler McKay," I croak," Even if you don't deserve an ounce of it."

My fingers abandoned my lips as I hung my head against the rim of the tub. I closed my eyes as I began to sink under the water, my head going under as I held my breath for a few seconds.

Fuck love.

All I ever got from loving people was heartbreak.

From both a man and a woman.

But at least Kyler hadn't hurt me as bad as my ex did, so in a way, he was my best ex/fling yet.

And just as quickly as I went under, I pushed myself back up and opened my eyes as I brushed wet strands of hair out of my face. I allowed myself to soak for a few minutes longer before unclogging the tub and heading towards the shower.

I washed my hair and scrubbed my body squeaky clean as the hot water rained down on my body. I felt so refreshed as I stood under the water, letting all my thoughts and worries get drained out by the sound of the water.

I ran my hands through my hair one final time before turning the water off and leaving the shower. I grabbed my towel and made my way towards my sink and began to do my hair as my body dried off.

My hair stuck to my back as I left the bathroom and approached my bed to change into my clothes. I slid into the soft cotton shorts before pulling the sweater over my head, the soft feeling of fleece in the inside had a cozy tingle skittering down my spine.

I shoved my feet into my ugg slippers before walking out of my room with my phone in hand and made my way to the top of the banister. " I'm ready!" I yelled.

Not even a few seconds after did I hear the sound of multiple feet climbing up the stairs. Once they were on our floor, we tip-toed towards the sleeping beauty's room.

It was no surprise to find her knocked out with a silk sleep mask over her eyes because that was our Rhegan— she was treated like a princess her whole life so she held herself as one.

And I didn't blame her with a father like Taylor Clarke. Even though he was the CEO of multiple companies, he managed to be there for every important milestone in her life.

We all carefully sat on her bed, careful not to move her as she snored softly. " She must've been tired," Ayanna spoke as we observed her nostrils flare as she slept peacefully.

" How long has she been asleep for?" I turned towards Sade who checked the time.

" I got here around two maybe," Sade estimated," I'd say around five hours maybe." I nodded my head as we turned around to see Elizabeth and Skylar bickering not so quietly as Rhegan started to stir awake.

She snorted as she turned around, lifted the eye mask that Skylar had pushed up and opened her eyes.

" You bitches are so fucking annoying," she mumbled as we jumped ontop of her.

We stayed in a dog pile on top of her as she proclaimed how much she missed us. We quickly pushed off of her to give her some room before she lunged on us, all of us falling onto our backs as she gave us a proper hug.

" Why did we spend three whole months away from each other, again?" She questioned as we stared at her high ceiling.

" Family!" We all replied.

Each of us set off to different continents of the world to visit relatives and old friends during our summer break. But none of it felt the same as being in this space with the girls that I find myself growing closer and closer to with each passing second.

We had all kept in touch and could easily check in with a facetime call or a scroll through their instagram accounts. Well everyone except for Rhegan, she had taken a three month hiatus from instagram after she ended things with Dominic.

She and I were alike in a lot of ways.

We both knew how to hide our emotions, keeping our deepest insecurities hidden and being able to put on a strong face. You learn these things quickly when you grow up around people who have so much money that they resort to being fake, backstabbing bitches just to get ahead.

But as of right now, we had both spent our summer miserable and dodging our ex flings with every bone our body. Although, Rhegan did mention that she had zero communication with Dominic. I hadn't told her or the girls of how Kyler had been messaging me every few weeks.

And I definitely didn't tell Skylar either.

Her relationship with Kyler was a little rocky during the time that Kyler was treating me like shit. But over the summer whenever he had a break from training, they were able to talk things over and fix their small issues.

I didn't want her snapping at him to leave me alone and start their problems back up again.

But I knew that Skylar wanted her brother to be happy and as much as she hated the idea of him treating me the way he did, I knew that she was secretly rooting for us.

" The guys are playing in a few minutes," Ayanna announces, bringing me out of my thoughts as we sit up straight.

The season had only just begun but the team was doing amazing so far. And for a couple of rookies in the NBA, Carson, Dominic, Kyler, Abel, and Marcus were doing amazing with the playing time they were given.

They all came in as the top five first round picks in the draft, and that meant that they would be the highest paid rookies of the season.

USC absolutely dominated the drafts this year with six of their players earning spots in the NBA. Derrick came in tenth of the first round picks and got drafted by the Rockets.

" I'm starved," Skylar announced as she clung to Audrey's side. " What should we get for dinner tonight?" She asked as she abandoned Audrey and hopped on top of the counter.

" We should order take out," Audrey suggested as I tied my hair up and took a seat on one of the stools.

" What are you guys in the mood for?" Ayanna asked as she opened a food delivery app.

" Definitely not Thai," Rhegan requested," I've had enough Thai to last a lifetime."

" No pizza or pasta," Audrey added.

As everyone suggested what not to eat, my stomach was rumbling and I was reminded of my craving for an in n out burger. " How about in n out?" I suggest as everyone quiets down.

" That's perfect."

" I could go for a burger."

" Yes."

Now that that was settled, we all put our orders into Ayanna's phone and let her place the order. We then grabbed our wallets and pitched in on the tip money before we waltzed over to the couch. Elizabeth stayed behind to fix drinks and some snacks while we waited for the food to arrive.

I sat on the couch as I messaged my family and told them that I was home safe. The girls around me teased Audrey on her relationship when the topic of USC's game came up. She had gotten so cute and flustered at the mention of Haze's name.

They would make the cutest couple but it seemed to be at a standstill because neither of them were attempting to even make a move.

It was a tad bit frustrating.

The conversation ended with us all collectively agreeing to go to the first game on Friday in support of Haze and Xander. Shortly after we came to that conclusion, the doorbell ring indicating that our food was here just as the game was about to start.

I was the closest to the door so I jumped up, grabbed the cash from the side table in the hallway and rushed towards the door.

" Have a nice night," I smile at the delivery hug as I grab the multiple bags of food. The smell of the juicy burgers wafted up my nose as I quickly rushed towards the girls.

We sat on the couch and ate as we watched the game.

" I hope that they get some good playing time," Skylar sighed as she covered her mouth while she talked.

I swallowed my burger down with a sip of sprite as I shook my head. " They will," I wave off her worrying as my gaze stays focused on the television.

At least they should considering the fact that they would be getting paid millions of dollars to sit on their ass if they got no playing time.

At some points during the game I got anxious due to the score being a little too tight. But then the team pushed forward and managed to get a win. The trio did an amazing job with the playing time they were given and made the majority of their shots.

When the game was over, we did a celebratory toast of champagne in honor of their win for tonight just as the guys came on screen for their post game interview.

The three of them sat in the chairs with either a bottle of water or gatorade in their hands. Dominic went first, probably getting the most disrespectful question of the night as the reporter questioned whether or not he got his spot on his team due to nepotism.

We were all fuming at the question, but not more than Ayanna and Rhegan. I am one hundred percent positive that if Rhaegan had the ability to walk into the screen and rip that reporter a new asshole, she would.

Dominic was a normally pretty chill guy— I mean he was a fucking pothead so of course he would be one of the mellowest guys in the room. But in this moment he was trying his hardest to keep his cool as he answered the question.

I gave him props for being able to keep it professional as possible because I would've slipped and insulted the reporter for his stupid ass question.

" Next question," Carson shifted in his seat, no doubt uncomfortable with the change in atmosphere of the room.

" USC is having their first game of the season Friday." The guys nod their heads, waiting for the reporter to finish his question. " Will you three be in attendance?"

Uh oh.

No. No. No.

My eyes shifted to Rhegan who was already staring at me.

What we did not need after being three months away from the guys we hadn't really ended off on a good note with, was to see them a few days after returning from vacation. If I at least needed a month's breather before facing my problems head on, then I know Rhegan needed the same.

Who wants to face their ex fling after months of dodging and zero communication? I know that I don't, especially since I left Kyler alone the next morning after we confessed our love for each other.

Part of me knew that I was avoiding communication because he would bring up that conversation. He would badger me on why I left him just hours after telling him that I loved him.

And I knew that he wouldn't be prepared for the answer because I wasn't prepared to tell him.

I wasn't prepared to tell him that I didn't trust him.

" We would love to be in support of our old teammates but it all depends on our schedule this week." Carson speaking into the mic brought me out of my thoughts. Rhegan released a breath a tad bit too soon because his next words had my head spinning in every direction.

" But that doesn't mean that it's completely out of the question." He passes the mic to Kyler.

Well fuck me silly and call me willy.

I just can't catch a damn break to save my life.

" How do you feel about your performance tonight?" My eyes jolted to the screen as Kyler took the mic from carson.

" Umm," he chuckled nervously as he looked towards the guys. My lips betrayed me as they started to curl up on their own at the sound of his voice.

Fuck, I missed his voice.

I missed him in general.

" I think that our performance tonight was great," he cleared his throat before continuing." I've worked with Dominic and Carson for four years of my college career and now I'm working with them on our dream team. It's kind of surreal looking back on how far we've come together."

He smiled as he shook his head," But like I said, we've worked together for years on the same team but now it's only us three on a whole new team with players who have years of experience compared to us. It's kind of interesting to see the difference in team dynamics and how well they work together because we are the new kids on the block still getting used to how they operate."

" So I think that as a team we performed great tonight, and individually we did our best to secure a win and that's what we did."

Kyler. Kyler. Kyler.

Even miles apart you still manage to make my heart flutter with the simplest actions or words.

The guys took a few more questions before a couple of veteran players came into the interview room after them. I leaned back into the couch cushions as the thought of seeing him crossed my mind.

I was freaking out on the inside.

Was I prepared to see him? Hell no.

Did I want to see him? M- maybe a little bit.

Did I have enough self control to not jump his bones? Ahaha... I've been deprived of an orgasm for three months straight... No—I did not have enough self control.

So all in all, the chance of me falling back into his arms was a 50/50 risk that I had no choice but to take. It's not like I could stop them from coming to the game because of my own lack of self control.

Plus they had rarely seen the guys due to their differences in schedules, games, and their practices.

And I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss hanging out with them, because I did. It was always a fun time when our groups were merged.

" Do you guys want to do something crazy and impulsive?" Sky suggested as she shot up out of her seat. I raised my brows as the rest of the girls waited for her to continue.

" Let's get matching tattoos!"

The girls and I exchanged looks at the idea. I shrugged my shoulders as I tilted my head in agreement." I'm down," I speak before anyone else," Sounds like a fun idea."

The girls had agreed to the idea, causing Skylar to make an appointment for tomorrow just in time before the shop closed. We got the last available time slot before they would close.

" Goodnight love bugs," I call out as I enter my room.

" Good night JoJo beans!" Elizabeth called.

" Goodnight lovey!" Ayanna replied.

" Goodnight babes!" Sade said.

" Goodnight hoe!" Skylar smiled before she entered her room.

" Goodnight Kitty Kat!" Rhegan winked, knowing that I hated when she used that nicknames

Jora Catalina Manuela-Marie Sanchez.

It was a handful but when Rhegan found out that my first middle name was Catalina, she claimed the nickname kitty kat.

And I fucking hated it because Kyler caught on to it to it and used Jojo Kat as my contact name because he wanted to be ' special '. He claimed that he couldn't choose between Jora or Catalina so he combined the two.

As I got under the covers of my bed, I pulled out my phone and went to his contact name. I didn't bother changing his contact name because it fit him perfectly.

He was sexy.

He was an asshole.

And he had a big dick— an extremely big dick.

My thumbs began typing across the keyboard before I could even process what I was doing.

𝐣𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐭: 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

I would regret that in the morning, but for tonight, I would sleep like a fucking baby.

HEEY!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Looks like Jora had a little moment of weakness here... How do we feel about that???

How do we feel about their drunken confession???

How do you think their reunion will go ?"

I love you to the moon and back, alexis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
725K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
4.6M 95.8K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...
594K 11.4K 85
After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private School where she soon realizes that everyon...