Azalea |18+|

By iiswatiii

AZALEA- Her name was enough to bring shivers and trembles down to even the leaders of the ruthless mafias. S... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| A Deadly Sin
2| The phone call
3| The Cohen's
4| Killer
5| Forged Signatures
7| Undone (18+)
8| Plan
9| Neglected
10| Breakfast (18+)
11| Weirdos

6| Night club

4.6K 223 44
By iiswatiii

"We are each our own devil,
And we make this world our Hell."
~Oscar Wilde

AZALEA's POV

My heels clicked against the marble floor mingling with the clacking of Carden's boots, as we made our way inside the club, 'The Devil's deal'.

The club is owned by the Italian businessman and is one of the finest clubs in the whole of London, particularly for the elites and the wealthy.

The Italian Devil, a businessman is what people know him worldwide, and he's the type who, while not directly involved with mafias, greatly influences and finances them and has enough cash and power to destroy every single one of them.

Like that of many other businessmen, his cash finances the underworld and most illegal activities, but he rules over it all.

The real underworld King- the devil himself.

This Italian devil is truly more dangerous than the Mafia leaders themselves, and the fact that he finances and is friends with the top-tier Mafias of the world makes him even more dangerous.

I've never had an encounter with him and hope to never meet him, but I sure as hell have to admit that the man is something else.

A very dangerous man which makes him even more appealing..

As I walked through the gates and entered the Devil's den, Carden and I made our way to the VIP section and ordered our drinks as we took our seats by the counter.

The stomping beats of the music reached my ears which was blended in with the humongous amounts of chatter, together with screaming and howling coming from the dance floor.

My mood has greatly turned bitter and the only medicine I needed was the fervid liquid that burned as it ran down my throat.

"You might want to slow down, mate." Carden muttered as I had already gulped down two glasses of scotch.

"Go mind your business." I said to him as I motioned him towards the dance floor.

"Kick ass." He smirked encouragingly, as he stood up and patted my back before making his way downstairs to the dance floor.

Don't have to tell me twice

Even if I got drunk as a skunk, I could still manage to lazily kill a group of herd, which Carden was well aware of, and which is why he didn't hesitate to leave me alone.

Instead of chugging my drinks, I began to slowly relish the fiery liquid. I allowed the loud bass of the music to vibrate through my entire body as I enjoyed the feeling of being slightly intoxicated.

I looked around the brightly coloured room in search of Carden, who looked midway through his way to take a beautiful blonde home, seeing how they two were eagerly grinding in the middle of the dance floor.

Carden leaned in as he whispered into the blonde's ear, placing his lips against the back of her ear, and within seconds they looked ready to take off.

That's my boy..!!

He quickly winked at me, a knowing grin on his face, before moving his hand down the blonde's back and locking his gaze with his latest accomplishment.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes at him, I took hold of my glass and raised it up in the air, silently congratulating him for his newest victory.

I took another sip of my drink, downing in the burning liquid as the pleasure from the lingering after-effects clogged my senses.

Carden waved at me and then made his way out of the club with his girl for tonight. I gulped down the remaining liquid before getting up and grabbing my jacket, as I manoeuvred my way to the ladies room.

Just as I entered the ladies room, I came to a sight of a man's back who was facing a bloodied and bruised man who was pressed against the wall, as he cowered away from the one whose back was turned towards me.

Hearing the door open, both of the men turned to face me and my gaze was drawn towards the gun, which I had already guessed from the stance of the man who earlier had his back towards me.

As I saw the faces of both the men, recognition flashed through my mind.

The one who was cowering away was a pathetic gang leader who managed to obtain loans from various businessmen, and he then took off for good.

And I'm assuming the gun pointed at him was for this very reason.

But what the gang leader didn't know was that he messed with the wrong person this time.

Donatello de Stefano, the Italian devil himself.

The owner of the club I was standing in, stood a mere inches away from me, a menacing glare on his face slowly fading into a stoic look as he stared at me, but the rage in his eyes was still blaring.

I gave them a flat look and lazily walked into one of the stalls to do my business. I quickly removed the knife holster from my garter and tucked it into the pocket of my jacket, just in case I needed to use it.

Once I finished, I fixed myself before walking out.

I came out only to be greeted by the sight of a devilish handsome Italian man, who was leaning against the wall, intently staring at me.

Ignoring him, I walked towards the wash basin, and placed my jacket on the counter before going on with washing my hands.

"I killed him." I heard 'Donatello de Stefano' say and I glanced at him through the mirror and nodded my head.

I don't see how that's any of my business....but okay.

After I finished, I stepped back to fix my dress one last time, but my eyes caught the movement of the man who had now come to stand directly behind me and looking at me through the mirror.

"Is that it? No reaction to being in the same room as a murderer?" He asked from behind me, close enough for me to feel his breath on my neck.

Is this one of those times when I missed a social cue?

Should have I said something?

But I don't want to.

And as for the murderer thing, I had killed more people than he could have imagined so if any one, he should be the one to worry.

"Do you want me to say something?" I asked, perplexed by his question.

He didn't respond right away, but instead pulled the string of my dress down from one shoulder, and planted a soft kiss on my bare skin.

I literally shivered from the intensity of the moment, or perhaps because I was really frustrated and in dire need of sex, but either way, for a moment I forgot my rationality and the bliss sensation that coursed through my body, gave me no option but to close my eyes and enjoy the sensation.

"That's exactly what I'm looking for, cara. Tell me what do you think of me killing that man." He spoke slowly as he drew a small space between us just so that he and I could see each other clearly through the mirror, his lips were, however, slightly curved up as I noticed his resting sceptical eyes turning calm. (Dear)

"Good job." I offered a reply, with a shrug and then took a step towards the door while fixing the strap of my dress.

I heard a slow chuckle and before I could take another step, I was yanked back as Donatello pressed me against the counter and trapped me inside his arms.

Punch him right in the throat and cut off his air supply,
Bang his head against the mirror,
Cut his dick and chop it off into pieces,
Gauge his eyes out and feed it to him,
Slash his heart right out,
Cut his ears and nose off,
Tear one of his limbs out.

My brain started to list various methods I could employ, but my body completely disregarded what my mind had in plans and acted all together differently.

The proximity with this man had my heart racing rapidly and I began to feel hot.

"Not so soon, Mia cara." Donatello whispered, his lips dangerously decreasing the distance with mine.
(My dear)

I didn't say anything as I stared right into the man's eyes trying to decipher what exactly he wanted.

If I were in his position, I would have already killed the witness by now, but at the same time I wasn't stupid enough to murder or even threaten some one I was planning to murder in the Ladies restroom.

"Do you understand what I want from you?" He asked and I was going to say no then I thought what is it that a guy wants in a packed club at night.

I've got it–

"Do you want to Fuck?" I asked as I tilted my face to the side and gave him a curious look.

Donatello let out yet another chuckle as he gave me a look that I've seen Carden give whenever he's amused.

Why is he amused?

"Sure, Mia cara. But first, I would like to buy your silence on whatever you have witnessed." He said with a smirk on his face, his eyes scrutinising my face, which I'm pretty sure had turned blank.

Is he stupid?

Who keeps their witnesses alive?

I guess he does—

Even if he had chosen to kill me, I surely would have made it out alive, but he isn't even going to try.

"Why do you think I care if you had killed or not killed someone?" I asked honestly, because I really don't care.

"Seeing your reaction, I'm sure you have no interest in what transpired, but I still need to be certain. It's either you sign a contract of silence or I kill you, which I don't want to." He said and I nodded my head trying to understand the logic behind his hesitation to kill.

"Any rational person would kill the first thing, but I don't understand why you don't want to kill me. It's the easy way out, no need to go through the hassle of buying someone's silence." I inquired, genuinely curious as to what was going through this person's mind.

"It's something about you that intrigues me, you amuse me so much that I want to keep you alive." He said and I pressed my lips together and furrowed my brows in concentration.

Why do I feel like his lips are calling out to me?

"Alright, I don't see the point of your reasoning, especially since we are not going to see each other again but sure where do I have to sign?" I said, which elicited a twitch of his lips that turned into a daring smile.

"We'll see about that, Mia cara, but we have to go to my office to have the contract signed." He informed me as he took a step back and extended his hand towards the door, motioning me to it.

I picked my jacked up and hung it on my forearm as I stepped towards the door, immediately feeling a hand on my lower back.

My brain told me to push it away and rip his limb off, but I think my body told me not to.

I liked his touch.

This is definitely not what I expected my night to turn into...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
102K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1M 25.5K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
14.1K 438 38
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...