Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Talking about thingss-44

63.2K 1K 295
By whoooopdeedoo

Louis’ POV

The amount of confusion I had grew as each second passed by. Why is Skylar crying? I already know it has to have something to do with Harry.

Did something happen last night?

They both seemed so happy last night, they were leaving ready to, you know, get it on. They both were so close to each other and both so happy to see each other. What the hell happened?

Harry was standing at the door, his eyes were teary and his breathing was heavy. I could tell he wanted to do something but he restrained himself from any actions. He looked so weak watching her cry. I wanted to stop everything and get some explanation to what’s happening! But I can’t because Skylar is in such a fragile state right now, I don’t want to make her feel any worse.

Harry ran his hand through his hair as he took a step inside. He paused before he took small steps walking towards us.

I could tell that she knew Harry was coming closer because she held onto my shirt tighter and held me closer while her head dug into my chest.

In response I held her tighter. I know all she wants is to feel safe, and for some reason for her it’s not with Harry anymore.

He placed his hand on her back as he looked at her sadly. She froze with his touch and shifted slightly to the side.

“Don’t... D-don’t touch me.” She stuttered as she tried to stop herself from crying.

I glanced up at Harry and he looked beyond hurt. He looked hurt and regretful and there’s nothing I want more than to find out what happened.

I hate seeing my two best friends looking so sad.

 “What happened?” I mouthed to Harry. He shook his head as a tear spilled from his eye. He turned and walked quietly out the door.

I rubbed Skylar’s back as she lifted her head from my chest.

“Is he gone?” She asked with a shaky breathe.

“He’s gone.”

She sniffled as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She reminded me of a little girl who wanted nothing to do with life. It was sad to see.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You don’t know?”

I shook my head.

“So I’m guessing nobody knows?”

“Well, I don’t think so. Tell me what happened.”

“He...” She paused before pouting and wiping her eyes. “...he cheated on me, Lou. He cheated on me and I feel horrible! I loved him and trusted him and everything and he cheated! He didn’t even tell me! I had to find out from the girl he cheated with! I trusted him...”

I felt shocked. No beyond shocked. I feel pissed and angry. How could he do this? He knew how much she missed him and he missed her too. A lot. And when did he find time to cheat on her? He was with all of us most of the time. How did we miss this?

How could he do that to her?

It’s so obvious how head over heel she was about him, and I thought it was the same way for him. No, I was positive.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her cries as she held her hand over her eyes trying to hide her tears.

“I thought he loved me, Louis. He never did. I never meant anything to him.”

“Skylar don’t say that. We both know that’s not true.”

“B-but why would he do that to me? How could he? What did I do wrong? I-I had to have done something-“

“Don’t blame yourself. This is not your fault. It’s his fault and I’m about to get a good word with him right now.” I began to turn to walk towards the door but her small hands gripped around my wrist as she gave me a pleading look.

Harry deserved a beating. He can’t get away with hurting her like that. She was the perfect girlfriend to him. This makes no sense!

“Please stay.” Her voice whispered. “Don’t hurt him either.”

“He deserves anything he might get.”

“I don’t want you hurting him.”

“Why, Skylar? He hurt you.”

“Because, I still love him.”

And that’s when I knew she was truly in love with him.

Skylar’s POV

I fell asleep with a pounding headache and woke up with it still there. I looked to my side to see that Louis was out of bed and probably off somewhere with the boys.

I’m surprised Harry hadn’t told any of the boys but at the same time I’m glad. At least he had a little respect to keep our relationship... or uhm, old relationship a little personal, especially with the fact that we just broke up.

I guess I didn’t fully break up with him. I just need us to have a break from each other. I didn’t completely break up with him because it’s not that easy. I still love him, and I don’t want to lose him. But at the same time, I feel like I already did. I feel like he’s not the same person I thought he was.

I guess I need some time for myself.

Louis and I decided that we wouldn’t let everyone know just yet about the break up. I discussed with him that I didn’t want to be smothered with sympathy and didn’t want to start any trouble while the boys are on tour.

I also want time to get over it a bit, so when everyone does find out we broke up I won’t feel so week when it comes into conversation.

I stretched as I got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie for me to change into so I can go out and look for someone to talk to and just waste time with.

Once I freshened up and changed into clothes I slipped out of the room and walked towards the hotel rooms that the other boys were in.

I went to knock on the closest room next to me, but then I heard two familiar accents.

Harry and Louis.

The door wasn’t shut completely and I could see them talking to each other. My heart sunk once I saw the state of Harry. He looked tired and drowsy, his hair was a mess.

Louis was yelling at him, but I couldn’t make out many of the words.

I watched as they both began to yell at each other. Their voices were only getting louder and they both started to look angrier.

I knew that they were obviously fighting about me. Yesterday I managed to keep Louis from doing anything drastic but I thought he would hold back a little longer than this.

I wanted to go in there and just tell them to stop. Their friendship shouldn’t be ruined because of me. They’ve been best friends for a few years now, and I shouldn’t be the cause of anything else.

But for some reason I couldn’t find it in me to move.

Maybe it was because I was still nervous to be around Harry, or it was because I was a little frightened to interfere. Their voices only grew as time passed but I knew I had to go in when I saw Louis slam Harry against the wall.

I could sense something bad happening if I didn’t stop them now.

As much as it hurts me to have to face Harry, I don’t want him getting hurt.

Just as I slipped into the room Louis’ fist collided with Harry’s face and my stomach dropped at the sight.

“Louis, stop!” I yelled as I stormed towards him.

He had one hand holding onto the neck of his shirt as he pressured him against the wall. His hands were in a fist as his free arm was close to hitting him again.

They both seemed surprised to hear my voice but neither of them moved.

“Skylar, go back to my room.” He demanded but I wasn’t willing to leave.

“No Louis, stop! D-Don’t hurt him.” I begged as I held onto his free arm, moving it away from Harry. His arm was tense and I knew he wasn’t planning on leaving him anytime soon.

“I told you not to hurt him.” I whispered as I struggled not to let any tears leak.

I looked up at Harry who had mixed emotions. He looked in pain but he looked desperate to see me.

I walked forward a bit so I could reach Louis hand that was pushing Harry against the wall. My hand overlapped his as I tugged at his lightly. He was resisting. I looked up at Louis and gave him a pleading look. He eventually gave up and let go.

“You’re lucky, Styles. I’m not done with you.”

I looked at Louis and shook my head as I motioned for him to leave the room.

He didn’t seem willing to leave but I wasn’t going to let him stay.

He looked back at me for another second before walking out. Now it was just Harry and I.

I didn’t know what to say.

I just feel like we need to talk. Yesterday was a bad timing and I don’t feel like today is any better, but eventually I’m going to have to talk to him.

We just stood there in an awkward silence; neither of us knew what to start with.

“A-Are you ok?” I stuttered, looking at his red cheek.

“I’m fine, Sky. I deserved it anyways.”

A tear leaked from my eye. I didn’t want to cry but everything was just so stressful and watching Harry get hurt just pushed the limits.

“Don’t cry.” He whispered taking a step closer. His hand rose to my cheek as he wiped away a tear. Just with that one simple move I couldn’t help but cry.

The tears just fell and I couldn’t control them. Harry looked broken watching me cry. He pulled me into his chest as his arms wrapped around me tightly.

I continued to cry into his shirt as he held me close.

“I’m so sorry, baby...I’m so sorry.”

The sobs escaped my lips without choice. My body shook slightly as I tried to control my tears, but little was really being done.

“What did I do wrong, Harry? I-I thought you loved me.”

His grip tightened around me as my words sunk in.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. I do love you, Sky. What I did was a mistake. I love you, and I always will.”

His words warmed my heart. He does love me. I should never doubt that. But at the same time it just seems too hard to believe.

It felt so right letting him hold me. I felt relaxed and safe and I missed this. Although it hasn’t been long, it feels like ages ago that I actually let him touch me.

“I’m so sorry I cheated on you.”

“It’s okay, Harry.” I mumbled lifting my head from his chest. I looked up into his green eyes that always seemed to amaze me. “...but we need to take a break... for a little while.”

He shut his eyes as he let out a trembling breath.

“I understand.”

He didn’t sound like he really wanted to say those words. I believe he understands me, but I know he doesn’t want to take a break.

I know he thinks I’ll move on from him easily and he’s worried but I probably won’t.

I just need to take a breather for a little while.

“I’ll earn you back, Skylar. I promise. I’ll fight for you.”

I nodded as I un-wrapped his arms from me and took a step back.

I didn’t need him to fight for me because he already had me. I just need time to gain some trust back in him. I just need him to prove to me he won’t do something like that again.

yay I told you guy's I'd update early!

DEDZ to doricili for the amazing comment! REMEMBER GUYS if you comment you'll have a chance to have a chappy dedicated to youu.

check out my new story that's coming soon "UNPREDICATABLE LOVE" i know you'll love it, its going to be a lot different than the two stories I have now.

Tell me what you think of this chapter! Did yah like it? Dislike it! I WANNA KNOW! Theres more to come and btw..

SKYLAR will be visiting her dad soon.. how do you think Louis will react? What about harry when he finds out about her past?

COMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTE woot I'll try to update again really really really really soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
1.3K 99 16
Evelyn and her family takes a trip to London, and London isn't so far from home, you see her parents are cheep. But when her parents leave for home t...
25.3K 733 31
I'm very lonely. My parents abuse me so I left. I've lived on the streets for a very long time now. The cops keep chasing me but I didn't do anything...
24K 357 30
After Skylar Raimer goes through a horrible tragedy involving her parents' deaths she runs into the one and only Harry Styles. They hit it off from t...