The Beloved Thirdwheel || A T...

By sanijoon

"𝘩𝘪,𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘶 16 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥" "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 26 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘺" *𝐓𝐖* ... More

Problems
Together
Changes
Past
Sorry
Family
Better
Distance
Beginnings
-break-
New light
Us
Forgive me
I'ts not that simple
Seperation
</3
Life goes on
That guy
Rude
The little things
What is love?
Skinny love
my girl
goodbye❀
<3
<3 ɪɪ

:Ji-hu:

44 2 0
By sanijoon

Today I have a meeting with Taehyung's parents.I have no idea what to expect.Taehyung has made me practice what to say,he wants everything to go as planned.Right now he is taking me to a salon.

We get out of the car and I see a tall black building with glass panels,there is a signboard on the top of the building which says 'Eunju's' in pink. We enter the building,I can see a few people on either side,relaxing on barber chairs,We walk down the long room and get into the elevator and reach the topmost floor.

There are a bunch of ladies already waiting for us,except one of them, all the girls are wearing the same black apron and black t-shirt with the name of the salon calligraphed on the back.The lady comes forward and hugs taehyung.

"Good to see you Taehyung!"

"Good to see you too Eun-ju" Tae replies "This is Jihu!"

"Oh hello!" She hugs me as well.

She is a middle aged,slender woman with short hair and a lot of make up on.

"H-Hello" I reply timidly.

"Eun-ju,I want you to make her look as pretty as possible." I am a little stunned by his statement.

"O that won't be a problem,She's already so pretty." She flashes a big smile while saying this.

"Another request Eun-ju"

"Yes?"

"Make her look a little older if possible."

"I'll see what I can do." she replies and begins to think while scanning me from head to toe.

"Thankyou for that." He turns to me "I'll pick you in a few hours,enjoy your day with them." He pats my cheek.

"Enjoy?!" I think to myself.

One of the girls hands me a satin robe and guides me to the washroom.I am really scared of the artistry this woman is planning to show on my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

@a restaurant

Taehyung's parents are already seated at a table.Jihu and Taehyung enter the restaurant.Taehyung points at his parents' table and leads jihu there.

Jihu joins her hands and bows to Mr.and Mrs.Kim. Taehyung and Jihu sit on the opposite side of the table,facing them.

"So,Taehyung wants to marry you,I must say he has a good taste in women,you're very pretty." Tae's dad never leaves a chance to push tae towards women.

"Khamsa-hamnida ajushee."(thankyou sir/uncle).Jihu feels slightly awkward but she stays in character.

"But looks won't be enough hubaenim,I wish to know more about you."

Jihu looks at Taehyung and Tae nods at her,encouraging her to speak.Jihu takes a deep breath.

"My name is Kim Ji-hu.My parents passed away a few years ago,they had also owned a business like your family,but after they were gone nobody continued the business." "I was not in a mental state to take over such a big company and I had no other sibling."

"I am sorry to hear that,but its good to know that you come from a business family." "I think you should've taken charge of your company."

Jihu doesn't say anything she just nods to show her agreement.

"By the way,Jihu-yah,how old are you?" Taehyung's mom questions.

"I'm t-twenty"

"What!?you look so much younger!"

"I know,I get to hear that a lot."

"I'm so proud of you taehyung,you chose such a beautiful girl to be your wife." Taehyung's mom is more than glad at taehyung's sudden interest in woman.

Taehyung gets uncomfortable but tries to hide it.

"I'd like to know more about you jihu." Taehyung's father states.

"Oho!Stop interrogating my daughter in law,Be grateful that we are getting a daughter like jihu yeo-bo(honey)."

Mrs.Kim gets up and sits near jihu.She cups her face in one hand.

"Thankyou so much for coming into our family,and making it complete."She hugs jihu affectionately,jihu doesn't know how to react.

"B-but we need to know more about her before she actually comes into our family." Taehyung's dad objects.

"Yeo-bo,we can do that later,Right now, me and my daughter in law are going to go shopping." Mr.Kim could say nothing but agree.

Jihu looks back at taehyung for help,She was not prepared for this.

Taehyung smiles at her cluelessly,he signals her to go.

"Aigoooo!.....You want your fiance's permission before going,so cute jihu-ya,oh my! you're gonna be such a good wife." She smiles delightedly at jihu her eyes sparkle as she sees taehyung and jihu together.

"Let's go!"Mrs.kim gets up and grabs jihu's hand,dragging jihu with her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

at night

Tae,jungkook and jihu meet at jungkook's place.

Jihu is sitting on the couch,sipping coffee,Tae and kook are also sitting beside her.

"So?Did they like her?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Like her?they absolutely fell in love with her,especially eomma."

"Mhmm" Jihu adds "She kept taking me to different shops persuading me to get something,Whatever I did she found it praiseworthy,I was so exhausted in the end."

Jungkook chuckles."Nothing to be surprised about." Jungkook pinches jihu's cheek "My little girl can impress anyone and everyone."

"AH! I told you not to touch my cheeks." complains jihu.

"Oh! OK." jungkook pinches her cheeks again.

Jihu pouts angrily at jungkook, jungkook goes ahead to tickle her and they both burst into a million giggles.

Taehyung sits at a distance and adores both of them.

Soon Mr.and Mrs.Kim agree on taking jihu as their daughter in law. They would've agreed to get any kind of 'girl' married to their son,but getting jihu as their daughter in law was more than a blessing for them. Taehyung demanded his father to re-hire Jungkook,Mr.Kim denies at first but he cannot risk taehyung's marriage with jihu so he gives in eventually.

The changes happening are new to jihu,but she loves the people she has by her side.Taehyung's concern for her and jungkook's affection was all she could ever wish for.Everything that seemed like a dream to her once are coming to reality now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 610 33
In which in a world where soulmates is a big thing so big in fact it's illegal to not find yours, in this world you have to be perfect that includes...
186K 4.8K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE
2.7K 94 15
In which Jungkook kept a feeling to Taehyung but he didn't know how to confess to him. At last, he used hints from random website to help him confess...
2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo