๐•ญ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–š๐–• ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–“ || Side...

De JJ0latunji

"I'm just your backup plan aren't I." "You know you're so much more than that Jules."... Mai multe

The Cast.
Get To Know the Protagonists.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 17.

363 10 24
De JJ0latunji

Charlotte's POV.

"Well this pizza is absolutely perfect." I said taking a bite of the cheesey pizza JJ had brought over.

"Well they just opened up and I know you said you like pizza so I brought some over." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Well thank you handsome." I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Anything for you." He said with a wink before laughing.

We ate the rest of the pizza in pleasant conversation. I had a really stressful day at the office so I was glad I could relax and laugh around with JJ. It was the perfect end to the day.

After dinner we were sat in the living room watching some TV but soon got bored so we're just talking about random stuff.

"So anything new plans or new stuff you got." I said as he sighed and put his arm around me.

"No I'm just focusing on the music for now. How about you, Jules' collection must be out soon right." He asked pulling me closer thinking I wouldn't notice him trying to cuddle me.

"Yeah that's why it was stressful at work today. She's doing her best too but the time is limited so we are all essentially overworking ourselves." I said with a sigh as he took my hand and gave it a kiss.

"Hey but imagine the money you'll make when everything sells out." He said with a chuckle as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah the money is always nice." I said as he pulled me closer as I put a leg over his waist, his hand still intertwined in mine and there it was , the bracelet on his hand.

I didn't want to ask about it again not knowing if he'll panic like last time but my nosiness wanted to get all the information out of him. I knew I shouldn't ask about it probably but I did anyways.

"So you didn't tell me about your bracelet the other day." I said almost in a whisper and felt him tense up.

JJ's POV

Do I tell her about it. Will she think I'm weird to still be wearing her bracelet.
Fuck it it's better to get this topic out of the way.

"It was my ex-girlfriend's bracelet. She made one for me and I don't know I'm just attached to it I guess." I said with a faint smile as all the memories came rushing back.

"Oh it's really cute. What happened to her, did you guys breakup?" She questioned and all I could was chuckle.

I wish we had just broken up. I wish she was still somewhere around. I wish she would have let me go to the shop that day.

"Nah, she....uhm.. she passed away in a car accident about 4 years ago." I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss JJ. I didn't mean to bring back the memories for you." She said with a sigh as she sat up.

"Yeah it's fine, I just hope she's in a better place now." I said as she smiled.

"Yeah she would be so proud of you. You've done so much at such a young age." She said kissing the side of my head making me smile.

"Yeah I hope she is, this while thing is because of her. She was the one that made me believe I could do this, she even convinced my parents to allow me to do this and when it was my time to take care of her and treat her like the queen she was, she just....she just left me back here alone." I said spilling my heart to Charlotte. The tears threatening to fall but I managed to hold them back.

"Shh.....it's okay, she is very proud of you, all of your loved ones are. I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with a smile as you continue to make her proud." She said cupping my face.

"Thanks, it means a lot." I said with a small nod as she smiled.

"Well how about we go out for ice cream now." She asked leaving me confused.

"Wait but didn't we just have dinner." I asked as she laughed and stood up before offering her hand and pulling me up.

"But now I want ice cream." She said bopping my nose and leading me out the apartment.

Charlotte's POV

As we walked together to the nearby Ice cream parlor, I tried my best to take his mind off the topic. I managed to get him to laugh as we had our ice cream. We then walked back home and he looked back to his cheerful best.

"So goodnight handsome. Thanks for the dinner." I said giving him a hug.

"Yeah it's alright. Thanks for the ice cream." He said with a chuckle as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight JJ." I said as he unwrapped his hand from around my waist.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said bidding goodbye and walking back to his side of the street. I just laughed to myself as I made my way up to my apartment.

I went into my room and stripped off my clothes and got in bed with a big smile adorning my face. I can't believe he trusted me enough to share something that means so much to him. This boy is different.... This boy is good. I fell asleep with all my thoughts about him completely filling my mind.

Timeskip to the next afternoon.

Juliana's POV

"Yeah that would be great Emily." I said with a sigh as I checked the final product of one of the dresses in the collection.

The collection was due to be out in about 20 days and everyone was expecting big things so all of us were working hard to make sure everything was perfect. I also tried to help as much as I could.

Emily took the dress from me and walked out of my little room which I had been given with one of the other designer's. It was basically my temporary Office here.

I looked around the office and saw Photographs of various models and designers wearing the Cherry brand. Charlotte's photo prominently displayed as she received some award. She looked beautiful and I couldn't actually find one fault.

I wanted to find something in her that could make JJ like me better, some fault but I couldn't. She was literally perfect and I could see why the boys and JJ were obsessed with her.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my door being flung open and Trevor walked in with his arms wide out and a smug look on his face.

"Hello darling, how about I take you out for lunch." He said with a wink as he came and sat on the desk in front of me.

"Nah I think I'm good, I don't like going out to lunch with strangers." I said crossing my arms and giving him a smirk which made him laugh.

"Wow I'm just a stranger huh....That's why I want to take you out. I don't want to be a stranger to you, I..... I want to be your friend and then maybe your lover." He said taking my hand and giving it a kiss.

"You wish.... Now go on I have work." I said with a laugh as he pouted sarcastically.

"Like I said I will get that lunch and that date." He said standing up and going out after shooting me a wink.

I just laughed to myself. Trevor from all our interactions was the perfect example of a Fuckboy, maybe even a bigger one than JJ. We had a flirty banter with each other and it was a laugh having him around.

The ambience of my room was interrupted by my phone ringing and the contact I loved popped up on screen so I adjusted my clothes and hair before answering his facetime.

"Hey Jide." I said with a smile as I saw him frown from the other side of the screen.

"Hey Jules, are you free for lunch. I just feel like I need someone to chat to and your the best." He said mustering up a smile.

"Yeah, I'll be free from 1, we can go out for lunch then." I said looking at the clock.

"Yeah I'm leaving now, I'll meet you at the restaurant near the Cherry office." He said as I nodded.

"See you then JJ." I said with a chuckle.

"See you there Jules." He said with a smile before ending the call.

I put the phone down with a big smile on her face. My feelings for JJ are increasing at a rapid pace. I think I need to think of some way to confess my love to him but that has to wait till this launch gets done. I quickly finished up the little work I had and by 1 I was ready to go for lunch.

I made my way out the office and to the restaurant nearby and saw JJ standing at the entrance with his hood pulled up. As he saw me he came over and gave me a big hug before leading me inside to the restaurant.

"So what brings you here." I said taking his hand in mine as we sat on the small table at the back of the restaurant.

"I just needed to talk to you. I feel I messed things up and want to know your opinion." He said to me as the waiter came over to take our order.

"Come on then , what's happened now." I asked as he sighed.

"I don't know I was over at Charlotte's yesterday and then I told her about Ava and I don't know I just feel she thinks I'm weird now. I mean I'm still not over someone that passed away 4 years ago, that's pretty weird ain't it." He asked as he looked down at the floor.

"Hey JJ it's not weird to mourn over the loss of a loved one. Charlotte is a good woman and I'm sure she didn't think it was weird. In fact we girls like seeing boys we like open up about their feelings. There's nothing to feel scared of , I'm sure she doesn't think weird of it." I said as he nodded.

Ava was always going to be a touchy topic with JJ and I'm surprised he opened up about it to Charlotte. He normally doesn't tell all those things to someone easily. Fuck me he really trusts Charlotte.

"Thanks for your time. I honestly don't know what I do without you." He said taking my hand and giving it a kiss.

Lunch went really well. We were talking about all our upcoming plans. Little did he know I still had a huge surprise for him. A surprise he hopefully likes.

Our own little bubble of fun was broken when I heard that familiar voice speak up. Oh boy this is going to be bad.

"Hey beautiful, I thought you didn't want to come out for lunch." Trevor asked with a smirk as he bent down to give me a hug leaving JJ confused.

"Yeah....I just wanted to meet my friend. Trevor meet JJ and JJ meet Trevor." I said introducing the two boys who looked each other up and down in disgust.

"Nice to meet you mate." Trevor said offering JJ a handshake.

"Yeah." JJ said shaking his hand before Trevor sitting down in the chair next to me.

"So you never said you had a boyfriend." Trevor asked with a raised eyebrow.

"JJ is...is not my boyfriend, he's my best friend." I stuttered out as the atmosphere grew more awkward.

"Oh okay then, so I can still get you if I tried." Trevor said as JJ glared at him.

"I think it's time you leave mate." JJ spoke up as Trevor looked at him and chuckled.

"Yeah I think I'm not sure you can tell me that, in here for her." Trevor said as I saw JJ tense and clench his fists.

"Trevor, I'll meet you back at the office. Just leave now." I said gesturing him to leave and he nodded and got up and went out after winking at me which angered JJ even more.

"Who the fuck is that prick." JJ asked as soon as he saw Trevor leave.

"He's one of the models they brought in for the show when we launch the collection." I said finishing up my lunch.

"I don't like him, he seems like a cunt and why was he flirting with you. I would have slapped him up if you hadn't sent him away." JJ said and I smiled seeing him acting protective over me.

"Hey it's fine. He's just a new friend, he's actually jokes but I don't know why he acted like that but anyway enough about him, how about we go out tonight, just the two of us. I miss us going out to the club, just the two of us." I said as he nodded.

"Okay so I'll be at your apartment at 8, we can go out just the two of us and get wasted." He said with a chuckle.

I then payed for lunch much to JJ's annoyance and went back to the office after giving JJ a hug and receiving the forehead kiss he never forgets.

Narrator's POV

After she got back to the apartment, Juliana got dressed for her night out with the boy who she loved a little more and a little differently now. She was excited for the night but scared at the same time as well, she knew if she drinks too much she may confess her love to him and she didn't want that happening right now.

JJ came over exactly on time and the lovebirds made there way to the club and got onto the dance floor and had all the fun they could. Juliana decided to drink in moderation but JJ on the other hand got so drunk that Juliana literally had to support him on the way out.

They then made there way to their spot on the top of Halo Tower. JJ went to take a cold shower to sober up a little as Juliana slipped out of her sweaty party clothes into one of JJ's hoodies.

After JJ's shower, Jules decided that it was best for her to freshen up as well. After she got out the shower, she saw JJ sat on the bed propped up on his shoulders and as she walked out he looked at her and took in all her features before whistling at her as she twirled around for him.

Juliana's POV

"You always look hot in my hoodie." JJ said as he pulled me onto him.

"Well thanks mate." I said cuddling into his side as he played with my hair.

"I'm so glad Talia brought you into our lives." He said making me smile.

"I'm even more glad. I have the family I always wanted and I couldn't possibly ask for better friends." I said kissing his cheek making him look down at me.

"I'm so thankful for you Jules, you've helped me through so much." He said turning towards me and kissing my forehead.

"You've made my life so much better Jide." I said smiling at him.

He brought his face and placed it close to mine as our eyes looked deep into each other. I could feel his breath on my lips as he cupped my face, his hands bringing warmth and comfort to my body.

"Your so beautiful Jules." He said as I wrapped my hands around him.

Before I could respond though, he leaned forward and placed a peck on my lips and placed his forehead on mine.

"What was that for?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know." He said pecking my lips again.

But this time before he could move away, I held the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss which genuinely made my heart flutter.
I flipped us over and straddled him as his hands roamed all over my body but soon I pulled away, I knew both of us would regret this in the morning if it continued.

"Stop..." I whispered as he tried pulling me in again and this brought him out of his trance as he realized what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Jules, I don't know why I did that ." He said with a sigh as I got off him.

"Hey it's okay, let's just forget about it. It's late we should get some sleep." I said as he nodded. I cuddled next to him as he held me securely in his arms making me feel loved.

The kiss replayed itself in my mind as I finally fell asleep with all my thoughts only about JJ and my new found love for him.

I just hope he feels the same......I just hope everything will be okay.

A/N

JJ and Jules out here kissing and stuff 😙.
Little do they know what's to come.

Anyways Guys I hoped you enjoyed and had a great New Year Celebration.

I had so much fun last night and I hope all of you did as well.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

54.3K 742 50
โHarry makes me feel something others don't, or should I say, can't. I feel different. New, confident, free, hopeful, strong. Everything I want to be...
158K 2.1K 39
Cassie Johnson is a very shy girl. At 24 years old, she spends more time working than anything else in order to pay the bills. With a lazy roommate...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
1.7K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...