The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 3: Live and Learn
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
Chapter 33: Game Plan
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits

627 24 2
By xo_Writingxo

This morning I had trouble coming out of bed. I felt tired while I slept just fine, so I shrugged it off. Besides the tiredness, there was also a headache. I grabbed my bag and helmet and walked out of my house. I rode my motorcycle to school. The moment I arrived at school I saw Sarah with her hoverboard walking towards the entrance. "Good morning." I greeted her as I walked next to her.

"Good morning to you too, Bells." Sarah greeted back. I smiled at her as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. Not long after we were just laughing as we walked towards our lockers where we met with the others. I opened my locker and placed some of my books and helmet inside. The moment I wanted to close it, I sneezed. You would think it was just a sneeze, but I felt something too. I don't know what it was. It was so weird. I haven't felt like this before.

"You okay?" I heard Levi ask. I turned to my side and saw him look at me with a concerned look.

"I'm fine." I answered as I closed my locker. I looked at my phone before looking at the others. "Come on, we have to go to class."

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

Later we were in the base. I was working on a project with Sarah when I started to feel hot. I looked at the others before deciding to grab my bottle of water out of my bag to take a sip. Just like I expected at the beginning of the day, the others had already figured out that there was something wrong. The sneezing hadn't stopped throughout the whole day, besides that my head had started pounding and I had coughed a little earlier. "Are you sure you're okay?" Sarah whispered to me. I nodded.

"I'm going to take some fresh air." I said to her and walked out of the base. The moment I walked outside I felt the air hit my warm skin. It felt like it was cooling my skin. Then I started to cough a little. Little did I know the other rangers had followed me outside. When I felt their eyes on me, I turned around. All of them had concerned looks on their faces. "Guys, I'm fine. I swear." They just looked at me with a look saying they didn't believe a word of what I just said. Then I sneezed. When I opened my eyes again, I saw I had moved a little to the side without moving my feet. Just like I had teleported.

"Sure you are." Hayley said sarcastically.

"We all know you don't feel as fine as you say you feel." Levi said. I rolled my eyes at them before I sneezed again. This time I had moved again, but this time I stood a little further away from the others. Levi started to walk towards me. "Why are your powers acting up?" I shrugged before I sneezed again. Now I was standing almost against him. The moment I landed there, I felt my legs weaken as my eyes flutter shut. The next thing I know is that his arm is around my waist and feel a hand on my forehead. "You're burning up, babe. You definitely have a fever." I opened my eyes slightly as I released a groan due to the headache. Then I felt myself being lifted up bridal style. "I think it's the best if you go home to rest." Not having the energy to argue, I just nod before resting my head on his shoulder.

"I will drive you guys." I heard Brody say.

I felt myself being carried before being placed down against someone. I felt a pair of hands play with my hair the whole ride, knowing it was Levi I rested my head on his chest. Almost the whole time, I had my eyes closed. I could hear their voices talking softly. After I heard the car stop, I was lifted up again and carried inside my house. I was carried up the stairs before being placed down on my bed. Then my flower hairband was removed and I was tucked in. Levi kissed my forehead, but before he could walk away, I grabbed his hand. "Please, stay." I muttered. I felt him sit beside me and rubbed my back.

"I wasn't planning on leaving. I'm not going anywhere until you're better." He told me.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." I said softly.

"I'm not letting you alone now. I care to much about you to leave you in this state." I smiled softly at his statement. "I always have. Even when we were just kids, even when I didn't remember my past, I knew I cared about you." His words started to get softer as I slowly drifted off to sleep

~3rd POV~

Isabella had fallen asleep while Levi was sitting next to her holding her hand. The others would come over later when they were finished at their base. When the others had arrived, the door was unlocked. They walked inside their friend's house towards her bedroom. But her bed was empty. The moment Sarah wanted to call for them, Levi walked in while supporting a sick Isabella. Isabella had woken up, but that was only because she had to throw up. Once Isabella was in her bed again, she started to have a coughing fit before she laid down while holding her stomach. Sarah and Hayley shared a look, something isn't right. Both girls excused themselves and walked towards the living room.

"We have to find out what is going on." Sarah told Hayley. Hayley nodded as she followed Sarah to Isabella's bookcase. Inside this bookcase stood books about superheroes and some other topics. Both girls started to look up something that would explain what was going on with their friend. Both girls were so busy that they didn't realize that some of their friends had also walked into the living room. Once someone cleared their throat, the girls jumped a little and turned around. Behind them were Brody, Preston, and Calvin.

"What are you doing?" Calvin asked them.

"Looking for an explanation about why Isabella is so sick that her powers are out of control." Sarah answered.

"Did you find anything?" Brody asked the girls. Both of them shook their heads with a sigh.

"Can't her Thundertablet help?" Preston asked.

"He's right, she told us she programmed it the same way as the Thundermonitor at her family's home." Calvin said pointing towards him.

"Yeah, it has this function to find out what is wrong with her, but there is a little problem about that." Hayley said. The three boys looked at her confused. "Bella told us, as in Sarah and I, that she made security so strong that you can only get in and control it with your voice."

"Which means, only she can get in." Sarah said. "Unless she made a sentence so we could activate it with our own voices."

"It's Bella we're talking about, of course, she did that." Brody said. "She must have hidden it somewhere no one knows about."

"Her secret cave." Hayley and Sarah said in unison as they looked at each other. Before either one of the boys could ask what they were talking about, the girls had already taken off. The boys followed them as fast as they could. They ended up in a small room.

"And why are we here? There is nothing in here, besides this isn't even a secret room." Preston said.

"Patience." Sarah said before she walked towards a small closet. She opened it before she pulled a can back. Then an electronic combination lock appeared on the wall. She pressed in a code before the wall opened itself, revealing a cool cave. As they walked inside, they could see all of Isabella's inventions. It was a beautiful blue cave enhanced with technology. There were monitors, tables with her (unfinished) inventions, a big bookcase, and a lot more. "This is Bella's secret superhero cave. If it isn't here, it doesn't exist." All of them started to look until someone found something.

"Guys, you need to look at this." Preston's voice sounded. All of the others walked towards him and found some blueprints. On the blueprints, they could see Isabella's Thundertablet. Then Calvin moved the blueprints and found a little piece of paper.

"What is this." Calvin asked as he picked it up. Once he turned it around they could see some phrases on it.

"Wait, I recognize this one." Sarah said as she pointed at one. "I said this to Bella. 'They're in the woods showing our new upgrades.' I told her this when we had these clones. So these are the sentences we need to use to activate her tablet." They looked at each other with hope in their eyes. If this is true, they're closer to finding out what is going on with their friend. They made their way back towards Isabella's bedroom. Once they were inside, they saw Isabella and Levi sitting in her bed, their backs against the headboard with Isabella's head on his shoulder. She looked weak while Levi eyed her concerned. Isabella looked over at them without moving her head before she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Did something happen while we were gone?" Brody asked, his brother's look noticing. "Did she lose control over her powers again?"

"Except for the fact that she froze her toilet after throwing up, no." Levi answered. He reached over and pushed some hairs out of his girlfriend's face. "It's just.... Something is wrong, I can feel it."

"Well, there is only one way to find out." Sarah said while holding up the piece of paper. Levi looked at the paper in her hands confused. "Where is her Thundertablet?"

"It should be in her bag which is on her desk." Levi answered. "She never goes anywhere without it."

Sarah walked towards the desk and went through the bag. Soon enough she pulled out the familiar blue tablet with yellow and orange accents. She touched the screen and it immediately turned on. "Thundertablet, start the Medical Treatment function."

"Voice not recognized." The tablet spoke. "Voice recognition required."

"Yeah, and now?" Levi asked.

"Hold on." Sarah told him. She reached for the paper and turned it around. "Here, 'press home button three times to activate your voice recognition.' Alright." She pressed the button three times. Then the screen lightened up.

"There are 6 yet not activated voices. State your name and then the sentence." The Thundertablet said.

"What sentence? How do we know which sentence?" Levi asked.

"On the piece of paper Sarah is holding are 6 sentences, all of them are said by one of us. Either said to Bella in the base or here in her house." Hayley explained. "Hayley Foster, 'What would have caused what, Bells?'" The screen then turned green. "See, all we have to do is say the sentence and we're in." Hayley passed the paper around so all of them had access to the tablet.

"Sarah Thompson, 'They're in the woods showing our new upgrades.'"

"Brody Romero, 'We're a team. We're the 7 Power Rangers.'"

"Calvin Maxwell, 'Why is the dress a problem?'"

"Preston Tien, 'And sorry for not listening to you Bella. I should have done that.'"

"Levi Weston, 'Listen to me, Bella. It wasn't your fault!'"

After every name and sentence, the screen turned green with the tablet saying the same message; "Voice recognized, access accepted." Then the screen lightened up one last time in green. "Welcome, Rangers."

"Let's try again." Calvin said as he took the tablet which was now turned back to the homepage. "Thundertablet, start the Medical Treatment function."

"Starting up the Medical Treatment function." The tablet said. "Ready for scan." Calvin held up the device and scanned his superhero friend. "Isabella Thunderman has the Thundercold."

"The what?" Preston asked confused.

"The Thundercold." Isabella's Thundertablet repeated. "Didn't I speak clearly enough?"

"Maybe Phoebe knows what it is." Hayley said. "Let me call her." Hayley left the room and dialed Phoebe's number. It didn't take long before the second eldest Thunderman daughter picked up her phone.

"Hello?" Phoebe's voice sounded.

"Hey, Phoebe, it's Hayley." Hayley said. "We have a situation here."

"What is going on? Is Isa okay?" Phoebe asked. As soon as those words left her mouth, Hayley could hear another voice, but this one was male. Hayley soon recognized the voice. It couldn't be any other than Max Thunderman.

"Did you just say the words Isa and okay in the same question?" Max asked his twin sister. "Why did you say those words? What is going on?"

"Well, she is sick." Hayley said.

"And that's why you're calling us?" Max asked annoyed letting Hayley know she was now on speakerphone. "I thought something had happened to my favorite sister."

"She's sick, but her powers are acting up." Hayley said.

"Wait, what?!" The twins exclaimed in unison.

"She has something called the Thundercold?" Hayley said, but it sounded more like a question. She could hear the twins groan at the mention of the condition. "Are you guys alright?"

"The Thundercold is like a cold, but it causes your powers to act up." Phoebe explained. "It only exists in our family, though. It-" Then Hayley heard something on the other side of the phone. "I will let Chloe come with an antidote as soon as I can. I can't come myself to make sure Isa takes it, our grandparents are here. Oh, and whatever happens, don't let Izzy out of her house or the Ranger base." Then she hangs up. Hayley then walked back towards the others. The only difference with when she left was that Levi had laid himself down because Isabella had moved in her sleep, her head was now on his chest and one of her legs was lying over one of his. The moment Hayley entered the room, everyone turned to her. The moment she wanted to say something, they all heard a soft groan. They all looked over in the direction of the sound and found out that Isabella was waking up.

"Please tell me it isn't what I think it is." Isabella's voice sounded softly. All of the other Rangers looked at each other before looking back at the girl.

"You have the Thundercold." Preston told her. This caused the girl to groan and bury her head in Levi's chest.

"I almost forgot about that." She murmured in her boyfriend's chest.

"Can you at least explain what it is? 'Cause to me, it looks like you more about that." Sarah said.

"I would but I don't have the energy to do so." Isabella answered only turning her head so the others could hear her clearly. The girl wasn't lying, she never had felt this exhausted. Not even after a hard training session with her father. Then they heard a voice.

"Isa? Isa, are you here?" A small, but most importantly familiar voice asked from downstairs. Isabella started to get up only for her body to weaken and be pulled back down by her boyfriend.

"You're staying here. You can't even stand." Levi told her. She sighed and she pouted while looking up at him as she rested her chin on his chest. "Don't give me that look. You know I can't resist it, but you also know I'm saying this for your own good." She sighed before laying her head down again. She saw how Sarah and Hayley walked out of the room. She heard them walk down the stairs before they came up again, but this time joined by a pair of softer and smaller footsteps.

"Izzy?" She heard the voice of her youngest sister as they entered the room. Chloe walked over to the side where her big sister was lying down. Isabella moved away from Levi as she saw Chloe climbing on her bed. Chloe placed something on the nightstand before moving closer to her older sister. Chloe hugged her sister and buried her face in Isabella's shoulder. "Why is this happening to you and only you?" Isabella just sighed and hugged her back. Not long after, Chloe pulled back and she sat down next to her sister. "Phoebe said you needed to take the medicine almost immediately when I got here."

"I don't want to." Isabella groaned rolling over and burying her head in her boyfriend's chest again.

"Is she always like this when she's sick?" Brody asked while looking at the girl. To be honest, the teenage superhero was now acting like a five-year-old.

"No, it's one of the symptoms of the cold." Chloe answered. The others looked at the youngest confused. "What? You think I don't want to know what is happening to my sister?" She then moved over to her sister. "Come on, Izzy. Take it before you burn down your own bed."

"Wait, that can happen?" Calvin asked shocked.

"Well, yeah." Chloe answered looking at the others. "Be grateful she's in her own house because it has some measures to avoid or reduce the loss of power control." She then turned to her sister and placed her hand on Isabella's shoulder. "Come on, Izzy. You know what will happen if you don't." Isabella muttered something under her breath as she moved to sit up. Chloe handed her the medicine. She took it in, before handing it back and lying down. Chloe looked at her sister before looking at the others. "It may take longer for it to have effect."

And she was right. It did take around an hour to have the maximum effect. But two minutes after Isabella had taken her medicine, slowly the symptoms faded. Chloe had already left because Nana and Pop-Pop Thunderman were visiting the others of the family and they didn't want them to know something was going on with their oldest grandchild. Right now, the Rangers were sitting in Isabella's backyard. "I think I owe you guys an explanation." Isabella began. "The Thundercold only exists in our family. It looks like a normal cold, but your powers will act up. It will come to the point where you can't control them anymore. I felt something this morning, but didn't want everyone to worry about me."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sarah asked.

"I didn't know for sure if I had it." Isabella said shaking her head. "I never had it before, this was the first time."

"What was the first time?" A voice asked behind them. Isabella looked over her shoulder shocked. She stood up and turned to face the voice better. There stood Nana and Pop-Pop Thunderman, her grandparents.

"You guys are here." Isabella said smiling as she ran towards her grandparents. Nana immediately took her granddaughter in her arms. The moment the woman pulled back, Pop-Pop wrapped the teenage girl in his arms. She chuckled as her grandfather took her in his embrace.

"And who are these people?" Pop-Pop asked as Isabella pulled back from him while looking over her shoulder.

"These are my friends." Isabella said walking back to the others.

"Oh, you mean the people Chloe can't shut up about?" Nana asked. Isabella looked at her grandmother confused. "What? You know Chloe can't shut up about the things you tell her, Hun." Isabella just shrugged. "Are they as nice as your siblings say? Or do I need to do something? And who of them is the boyfriend?"

"Nana." Isabella whined. "I know Max may have planted a couple of things in both of your heads, but Levi treats me well. He's all I can ask for. We both love each other dearly. You have nothing to worry about. The same goes for my friends."

"Are you sure, Lils?" Nana asked. Isabella nodded. "Alright." Then the woman looked at her hand and saw a little bag. "Oh, right. This is for you." Isabella took the bag her grandmother handed her. She opened it and saw Bluetooth wireless headphones which are improved with the best technology there is. Isabella gasped before looking at her grandmother.

"You didn't have too." Isabella said.

"Nonsense, dear. I can't give younger siblings presents and don't give you one." Her grandmother answered. "But, there is more." Nana reached into her pocket and pulled out a small blue box. Nana grabbed Isabella's hand and placed it in her palm. Isabella looked at the box before looking up at her grandparents. Both of them nodded at her as she felt a hand on her shoulder squeezing it gently. She looked over her shoulder to Levi who had his hand placed on her shoulder before she reached up with her other hand to open the box. Her hands were slightly shaking as she opened it. Inside was a beautiful golden ring.

"B-but this is Granny Mathilda's ring." Isabella stuttered. "I wouldn't get it before another couple of years. Unless-" Isabella's eyes widened. "No, no, don't tell me she-." Her grandparents nodded causing her to cover her mouth as tears formed. As the tears started to flow down her cheeks, she felt her boyfriend's hand rub her shoulder gently. Her grandmother walked towards her and grabbed her hands.

"She did everything she could. She tried to hold on until that day, but she just couldn't." Nana explained. She reached up to wipe her granddaughter's tears away. "Sweets, she was crying when she realized she wouldn't see that day. She also told us, she trusts you. She trusts you to take care of it and the responsibility that comes with it." Isabella smiled through her tears. Nana took the ring out of the box and placed it on her right ring finger. The woman kissed her granddaughter's forehead and grabbed her hands again. "She would be so proud of you."

"What's is she talking about? What's so special about this ring?" Sarah asked.

"It has been in our family for centuries." Isabella explained. "When every superhero is younger they get told the same story. A story about the 5 founders of the superhero world we know today. If you have to believe the story, there is some spirit that chose 5 normal people. These 3 men and 2 women were really helpful to the other people around them. They always helped where they could. The spirit was so thankful for that, it gifted them with their superhero powers. Alice McCann, William Gallegos, Marshall Reyes, Otto Herrera and Carmen Greer became the first superheroes ever. The spirit was so pleased with their work, that he gave them all a jewellery piece. It could only be passed on to the same gender that is connected through blood. Alice McCann AKA Roaring-Woman could control the thunder and lightning. Seeing she was a woman, the ring could only be given to female blood relatives. Granny Mathilda is Pop-pop's mother, seeing he doesn't have a sister, nobody got the ring. The same went for my father until I was born." Isabella smiled down at the ring she saw on her finger. "You know, my middle name was already chosen before I was even named. The moment I was born, the whole hospital room got miraculously covered in lilies. They say it's a gift from the founders to a new heir of a jewellery piece. At least, getting the room covered in an object that will be the second name."

"But that is just a story, right." Preston said.

"Does it look like it's just a story to you?" Isabella asked. "The Thundercold is a cold that the heir of the Thunder ring gets 4 years before she inherits the ring. The heir gets it only once in a year until she gets the ring."

"So, you're safe. You don't get it anymore?" Hayley asked. Isabella nodded. 

"Well, as long as it doesn't get taken away from me." Isabella told her. "If I take it off, nothing happens, but if someone takes it off without my consent, I get sick almost immediately."

"That's good. I wouldn't know what to do if this would happen every year." Sarah said. Isabella giggled slightly as she shook her head.

After a couple of hours, her grandparents left the rangers alone. The teens were still hanging in Isabella's yard that whole evening. Laughing, chatting, they even played some games with each other. Isabella felt a smile come to her face as she was lost in thoughts. 'What would I do without them?' Isabella thought as she leaned back against her boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
96.7K 1.7K 12
Meet Isabella aka Izzy . Aka the purple ranger. Join her on her fight to stop evil and find love.
21.7K 309 17
When Ji realizes the nighlok are to strong for the rangers alone he tells Jayden that he needs to find the last in the line of a unknown ranger who h...
23.2K 594 21
{All rights go to Saban for his plotlines and characters in Power Rangers Samurai, everything except for the plotlines of my OCs, that do not follow...