๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹||๐’ฏ๐’ถโ„ฏ๐’ฝ๐“Ž...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
โค๏ธŽ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
เผ’๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“เผ’๏ธŽ
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽแ˜œแ—ฉแ—ฐแ—ดโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ *โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
โœจ๐Ÿ’œNew book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 2

CHAPTER- 14

9.3K 484 73
By love_taebear33

2 days later.....

Here in Y/N's house, she is being scolded by her 2 brothers who are apparently interrogating her about her new friends BTS who all are boys. Not to forget that Blackpink is also there.

"WHAT? THAT BOY JUNGKOOK! HE PUT HIS FILTHY HANDS ON YOUR SHOULDER?" exclaimed a dramatic Eunwoo. He was horrified of the fact that some other boy except Seojun and him.

Seojun ears perked at Eunwoo 's statement as he looked at Y/N with an intimidating look wanting her to explain the things.

Y/N nervously looked at them because she just told about Jungkook being her friend and they already started bombarding her with questions. Now she has to tell them about Taehyung too.

10 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫........

"Soo Seojun Oppa ~~that's what I love about my Tae-Tae. I hope you understand that he will never hurt me." Said Y/N panting heavily because the things and rants she just told Eunwoo and Seojun.

"And Oppa he is my Unnie's brother! Unnie will never let him hurt me pleaseeeee!" Said Y/N with a pout looking at Seojun and Eunwoo with puppy eyes which always make them weak as they sighed.

Jisoo came forward and held Y/N's hand and spoke,"Eunwoo I know you are scared for your sister but trust me, I love her too and my brother will never hurt her.Please let her make him fall in love with her. I know you both love your sister and your
...our...sister's happiness lies in Taehyung. "

Jisoo said making them fall in deep thought. They just nodded and Y/N squealed in happiness and hugged them making them chuckle. Soon Y/N and blackpink left the home to meet BTS as today they decide to watch a movie together.

But here Eunwoo and Seojun were not at peace because of Y/N's love for Taehyung.

Seojun- "she loves him unconditionally Eun....I won't be able to see her shedding tears because of that boy and I swear id he hurt her in any way...results won't be good.*glares at nowhere*"

Eunwoo- "Hurt my sister? *dark chuckle* if that Taehyung even dare to think about hurting her then I will make sure he won't see the next sunrise. She is very precious to me. I have always treated her like a princess she is and if she ever cry because of him....I will cut his private part into pieces and feed them to street dogs. My sister is my life...my pride... My very reason to be soft...and if someone dares to make my life cry....I will remove the existence of the very reason."

Saying this Eunwoo and Seojun smirked. Their way of protecting Y/N describes that the upcoming storm would be a complete nightmare.

☢︎︎༄༄☢︎︎༄༄☢︎︎

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE

Here Everyone was at Jisoo 's house where they were waiting for BTS to arrive.

Lisa and Y/N were talking happily.

"Aish Y/N. We both are same but I am stronger than you and love you more than you love me." Said Lisa smirking wanting to tease the girl who was already angry.

"Ani Unnie! You might be stronger but I love you more." Said Y/N with gloomy eyes pretending to be fake angry when she knew they were just playing. Lisa's heart felt at peace listening to
Y/N. She truly loves her more than herself. She considers Y/N her soul sister.

Lisa laughed and hugged her tightly making Y/N smile and she hugged her back. But their moment didn't lasted long when a loud voice echoed in the hall.

"ANGEL!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? LOOK I AM HERE."

And Y/N hurriedly broke the hug and ran towards the voice direction unknowingly pushing Lisa a little making her heart hurt because of this.

Lisa eyes filled with rage as she clenched her fist looking towards the direction where Y/N just reached and jumped on Taehyung hugging the life out of him. His huge boxy smile seemed like a taunt to her heart adding more fuel to her anger.

Gritting her teeth in utter fury, she angrily stood up making her long hair bounce and headed towards the backyard unable to process the thing that Y/N just ditched her hug for that Taehyung. Y/N never broke her hugs like this before than why now?

Was she right that day when she said that Y/N will stop giving jer importance when Taehyung will accept her? Is Y/N also going to leave her now? Her eyes turned glossy yet dark. And a sinister aura and creepy smile adored her face.

"Kim Taehyung....my baby is ignoring me because of you...I hope she comes back to her senses otherwise I have my way to prove her that you are a f*CKING monster and so is the rest of your so called brothers. Tch..Tch...Tch...I am sorry Jisoo but your brother is taking away my sister and I can't let this happen ....I have to do something now and I exactly know what to do!"

~~~~🥀~~~~

5 hours later....

Today Y/N is staying at Jisoo 's house as they all decided to have a sleepover so are BTS.

Jungkook and Y/N are again fighting cutely making a particular one jealous. But that's always happen. Jungkook was loving each amd every moment with Y/N amd promised to cherish it forever.

But now it was time to sleep.Taehyung's house is no less than a mansion so everyone has a seperate room.

Y/N came into her room and locked the door. She did her night routine and blushed remembering the moment that how she and Taehyung cuddled when they were watching scary movie causing her to squeal amd blush at the same time. Now she can't keep her feelings to herself anymore. She will confess her undying love for Taehyung soon.

And with that she dozed off on the bed. 1 hour has passed and.she is in a very deep slumber without knowing that someone has entered her room.

☢︎︎
☢︎︎
☢︎︎

𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

I closed the door quietly and locked it. I know my angel is a heavy sleeper...she herself told me that*chuckles*

I got closer to her and laid on her bed beside her wrapping myself with the same blanket she has on .I wrap my arms around
her embracing her.I look down she look so calm and beautiful in moon light.. I want to see her like this everyday. Every morning.

I hug her tightly putting my head in her crook. Ah! Her scent.. it's so addicting...so precious..so calming. I tightened my hold on her fragile body. My body on hers.. I should do this more often.. I rub our bodies feeling the warmth of her spreading all over.

I am becoming lovesick for her. Obsessed for her. I am scared that my obsession will overshadow my love and she will get scared of me.

Ah angel what are you doing to me?

I remembered how she and Jungkook were being so lovey dovey. I hate that. Unknown I clenched my jaw and squeezed her hand tightly which I must have held because of jealousy and she groaned a little.

I looked at her face and my dark gaze fell on her lips. So tempting...I control my desires but her scent is helping either.I tried controlling myself but forget it.. she wouldn't know!

I hover my face on hers.. reading her every detail.. my eyes again landed on her lips.. my lips parted.. I lick them.

And slowly placed my lips on her soft ones.

It's so satisfying.. my first kiss with my angel.

I never let any girl kiss me because even looking at thier faces make me puke...so disgusting but my angel... my princess changed my view about that.

I kissed her hardly. Her breath
turn heavy in sleep. I smirked.... it's her first as well. I felt so happy knowing it. I kiss her more until I felt her breath shorten. I trace my kisses to her cheeks placing wet open mouth kisses.I kiss her jaw...slightly biting it.. I left a slight mark before moving to her ear nibbling on it...placing a light bite.. I make my way to her neck.. her scent is making me crazy for her but now I have to control myself.

Few more weeks angel ...you are going to be mine ....you will belong to this Kim Taehyung and I will make you mine in evey sense. Just few weeks.

༄☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎༄

ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆𝕆𝕆 ℂ𝕌𝔹𝕀𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕊!!!(◕દ◕)

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕 𝐝𝐚𝐲!!!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.(。♡‿♡。)

Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ?

ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪsᴀ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ's ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ's ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇɴᴇss?

ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!!!

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱....
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.
𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲~~~~~
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.9K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
6K 232 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
8.2K 1.2K 38
There was a boy who was an innocent, fragile and nerd. Bullies of the school used to bully him but still he ignored them. They used to bully him in e...
198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...