UNPOLISHED GEMS ; blue lock

Autorstwa megururus

๏น bluelock applyfic ๏นž "have you ever been shat on by a pigeon?" SUNAS-ANGEL ,, NOV 2021 Wiฤ™cej

before notes
the form
the main cast
the canon cast
what's your name?
british stereotypes!
no, i insist!
lonely dinners
young leo?!
early morning texts

not-so secret santa!

287 18 152
Autorstwa megururus

(this is just a little christmas special, it
doesn't really have any relevance to the plot too much, but everyone is dating their s/o for the sake of christmas love, MERRY CHRISTMAS MUFFINS!)

saturday, december 25
7:00 P.M.

everyone knows that christmas is supposed to be a day filled with love, affection, kindness, and peace all around. though, this was not the case with a specific group of friends.

it was decided a couple weeks back that everyone would participate in a secret santa. the living space was filled with many gifts, wrapped in varieties of fun wrapping paper, and fun bags.

the group was sat in, what tried to be a circle, in the middle of reo's big living room. yukimiya, nagi, hana, and chigiri sat on the big couch, while lani and shidou took a spot on the loveseat couch.

the others were scattered on the floor, mal took her place between chigiri's legs, leaning her head back against the cushion of the couch.

nanase and aya were talking quietly amongst themselves, laughing at each other's jokes and at nanase's goofy accent.

reo and rev were in front of the beautiful decorated moly christmas tree organizing the gifs everyone brought. they were arguing on what order they should organize the gifts. rev thought the gifts should go in order based on size, while reo thought they should go based on height.

ayaka and ray chatted about college life and the struggles of it on the floor. the warmth of the fireplace hit them pleasantly, not being too hot for their likings.

emi and niko quietly sat with each other. emi was swiping away on social medias on her phone, while niko happily laid his head on her shoulder, making few comments here and there whenever something that piqued his interest came up on her feed.

in the corner of the room, amya and meguru were hogging all the christmas cookies. before meguru was able to snatch another one, kunigami slapped his hand away, and made sure to yell at the couple about how it's not fair to the others.

soon enough, reo gathered everyone's attention to begin the gift giving. "alright everyone, the presents are organized and ready to be opened!"

"how are we goin' ta decide who opens first?" nanase asked, next to him aya shook her head in agreement and question.

"we organized them based on size," rev walked over to the biggest gift, and placed their hand on top of it. "so, first up is ray."

"i definitely have an idea on what this is!" ray yelled as she ran towards the giant gift. she ripped the wrapping paper of in a matter of seconds, revealing a box that said 'Best In Town! Guitar Amp!'.

"whoever got me this, i love you," the ravenette laid on top of the box, basically hugging it. "wait, speaking of, are we going to say who got who after we open each gift?"

"doesn't that literally defeat the purpose," nagi said from the couch. "it's in the name, secret santa, dumbass."

ray stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend, then looked at the rest in the room, "do we want to just say who got us our gifts? i'm too nosy not to know."

majority of the people agreed with ray, while others either didn't care or wanted to keep up the secret part.

"great, so, who got me this beautiful, sexy amp?!"
ray rose her brow, pushing back her glasses.

"that would be me!" meguru raised his hand excitedly, a giant smile was evident on his face.

ray walked over to the two toned male, and put him in a headlock-hug type of position, "thanks, ya dork!"

"no problem!" meguru said, then realized his air supply was kind of running low since his neck was constricted. "let go of me now, it's hard to breath."

the ravenette released her best friend, which allowed the boy to breath properly again.

next, nagi opened his gift. it was....a lifetime supply of lemon tea coupons?

"uhm, thanks?" nagi said looking at the box filled to the brim with coupons.

"you're welcome!" shidou yelled from his seat.

"this is going to go really slow if we go one by one." lani said from the loveseat couch. their legs were over shidou's, while he set his hand on the mid section of their thigh.

"i agree, we should just do everyone opens their gifts all at once," emi said, and ayaka agreed next to her.

"but...our organization..." rev pouted in front of the tree. reo came up beside them, giving a quick peck on their cheek.

"it's alright, vonnie." reo said, starting to pick up presents, and give them to their respected person.

soon, everyone had at least one gift in front of them. it was decided that everyone rip open their gifts all at once.

"3....2....1...open!"

the room was filled with the sounds of paper ripping, happy sounds, confused sounds, and one annoyed huff.

"what are you trying to say about my skin? hm? niko asked no one in particular, since he didn't know who got him his gift.

he held up a box of 'ordinary' skin care products, all the essentials needed.

"i didn't mean anything by it! i asked emi what you like and she said you like skin care products!" reo said putting his hands up in defense.

emi giggled when niko turned to look at her, complete offense on his face.

"are you saying i have bad skin?"

"of course not! you just like having your face be in tip-top shape!"

though his eyes were covered by his hair, niko squinted at emi for a second, then turned to reo, mumbling a 'thanks'.

emi patted his head, and then showed off her bear printed jacket, pinching the soft fabric between her fingers.

"who got me this?" ayaka said with a small amount of admiration in her eyes. she held up a miniature building kit.

"me!" mal said smiling at the girl.

"how'd you know i liked this stuff?" ayaka skeptically asked.

mal nodded her head towards kenyu, who was staring at his penguin slippers and volumes of goodnight punpun with a smile.

ayaka displayed a small, soft smile onto her face.

"thank you."

"anytime."

mal lifted her head up to look at chigiri. he was staring at a novel and a massage gun.

"i'm gonna borrow that massage gun for my back, just so you know!" mal cheekily told her boyfriend, who only shrugged his shoulders.

he looked down to see what she got, and saw the ipad and apple pencil that sat comfortably on her lap.

chigiri's eyed widened, "who the hell got you an ipad and an apple pencil?!"

"ayaka! it said 'from: ayaka' on the wrapping paper!" mal chirped, already trying to set up her new electronics.

in the corner of the couch hana was already sucking on a lollipop that came in her little gift bag. she grabbed the small hedgehog phone key chain, and attached it to her phone case, a satisfied hum left her mouth.

hana turned to look at her boyfriend, kunigami, who was squeezing the small E.T. plushie in his hands.

his face held a small frown.

she stood up from her spot on the couch and walked over to him, placing a hand on his cheek.

"what's wrong?" she asked with concern. the orange haired male looked down at hana, then held up his E.T. plushie.

"whoever got me this knows how much i cried during E.T." he said, sadness filled his voice.

hana laughed at his silly reasoning. she then patted his cheek and grabbed his hand, dragging him to sit down on the couch with her

the rowdy couple on the loveseat couch were bickering nonstop.

"i'm not fucking trading, ryu!" lani yelled angrily.

"but i don't have volume 5 of chainsaw man!" shidou childishly whined.

"okay? neither do i! plus it's my gift, not yours!" lani pushed his face away from theirs.

the couple argued back and forth for a while, until shidou came up with a compromise.

"if you don't give me chainsaw man, i'll never kiss you again." shidou smirked like he won, though, lani clearly did not care.

a taunting laugh came from lani, "fine with me! if anything, you'll be the one with lani withdrawal!"

shidou frowned deeply, thinking that was sure to work. it was time to resort to something physical.

the blonde antenned male looked at lani with a look. clearly it was obvious as so what this look meant to lani, judging by their reaction.

"don't even think about it."

shidou smiled innocently, lifting his hands up and wiggling his fingers.

"it must be done."

he pounded onto lani, attacking their stomach with wiggly fingers that made them erupt into laughter.

"s-stop- aha! it!" lani laughed.

everyone else shook their heads at the rowdy couple.

"so, what'd ya get?" nanase asked aya, who shakily held up her new 'nintendo switch'.

"l..look! i can't believe it!" aya happily shouted.

nanase looked just as happy as his girlfriend. happy that she was able to get the thing she's been wanting the most for months.

"amazin, love!" nanase cheered. "look at all the headbands i got!"

"cute!" aya said, pointing to the cutest ones out of the many he got.

"aya! i got a switch too!" rev said walking up to the couple.

"twins!" aya help up her electronic. they peeked behind rev to see reo with a confused expression.

rev seemed to notice aya's gaze, and crossed their arms with a sigh. "he's feeling conflicted about his gift."

"what'd he get?"

"three books, 'the richest man in babylon', 'how to win friends and influence people' and 'how to cope with a massive penis'."

nanase and aya's mouths shaped into an 'o' hearing the title of the last book.

from somewhere else in the room, a squeal was heard from amya. she carefully held up a small, dainty necklace.

"it's so pretty!" amya said, examining the simple details on the chain. meguru rested his chin on top of her head, looking at the necklace as well.

"i'll put it on you!" he said gently taking the necklace from her hands. she moved her hair to the side, giving him access to easily put the clasps together.

"is this a good setting?" meguru leaned forward to see amya's face. she nodded satisfied.

amya turned to meguru and curiously asked, "what'd you get?"

"a dolphin keychain, canvases, and some new paint brushes!" bachira showed off his new items.

"the keychain is so cute!" the ravenette said looking at the small dolphin shaped charm.

"i know!"

since everyone was done opening their presents, it was time to eat delicious christmas foods.

after everyone was done chowing down, they moved onto playing games, which is not the best idea when everyone is competitive.

a heated just dance battle broke out between nagi, ray, shidou, lani, amya, and meguru. the others watched intensely as the six tried their best to get all stars before one another.

10:03 P.M.

"im going home." mal said to chigiri.

"i'll drive you, give me a second." chigiri said, jogging over to the shoe rack.

mal followed him, also grabbing her shoes, "no need, i can walk myself. stay and enjoy the party for a bit longer."

chigiri looked up at mal as if she was crazy. mal raised her eyebrow, not pleased with the face he was making.

"what? don't look at me like that."

"you sound stupid, no way am i letting you walk by yourself, especially this late." chigiri said sounding baffled.

"but-" mal started, but was quieted by chigiri looking at her. she rolled her eyes and complied, letting him drive her.

"fine fine."

the couple walked to the living room again, announcing their departure.

"leaving so early?" reo said to his guests, a candy cane in his hand.

"yeah, it's past her bedtime," chigiri said, bumping his hip into mal's, earning a heel to the foot. "ow!"

"what he meant to say is that it's getting really late," mal corrected. "thanks for having us, reo!"

"anytime! see you guys when i see you!"

for those who are curious, this is who got who:

yukimiya - rev
amya - lani
chigiri - kuni
nanase - hana
meguru - ray
reo - niko
mal - ayaka
shidou - nagi
emi - aya

ANYWAYS, MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!! <33

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

27.8K 1.2K 9
โ i want to kiss you but all you do is making fun of me. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ยฉ blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
247K 9.8K 42
latest obsession is blue lock and i love writing lil self inserts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ blue lock x fem reader ๐Ÿ˜จ 12/28/22 - 6/18/23 my life in art - mojave 3
17.5K 341 6
โฅ๏ธŽ Blue lock x fem! reader headcanons ๐ŸŒธ โฅ๏ธŽ May contain mature contentโ€ผ๏ธ โฅ๏ธŽ Do not copy/report or hate my work โš ๏ธ ๐แดแด›แด‡ โœ”๏ธŽ I do not owe Blue lock. Th...
62.9K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. โ” โ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a soccer girl gets fo...