Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 16: Memories

1K 30 47
By thatoneyasmin

YOUR POV

I was dressed by the sponsor of the show. I was wearing an extravagant dress. A golden glittery gown with my hair was put up onto a fancy messy bun. Layers of thick makeup were plastered on my face with the burning red lips.

I was asked to walk out of the hotel room after I've done. I grabbed my purse and left the room. I quickly rushed to the dining area.

Just then, I felt a presence of a figure behind me. I turned around, only to see Noah.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi. You look so gorgeous," he looked at me from head to toe.

"Thank you! You look charming too," I returned the compliment.

"Thanks,"

"Um, may I?" he stretched out one of his hands.

"What?"

"Walk you to the dining room,"

I swear he's a real gentleman. I took his hand with a tiny smile on my lips and he walked me to the dining area.

I wish I can do this with Viperion, but he only came at night to protect his identity and keep our relationship a secret. The only thing we could do were cuddling, watching movies, talking about random stuff and eating. And those are mostly done in my room because it is warmer than the other part of my house that is empty.

I started missing him already. We couldn't talk through the phone either.

"Want some lemonade?"

I gazed at Noah, he was smiling while passing a glass of blue lemonade to me. You know what? This guy is literally every girl's dream. I remembered a guy was being this gentle to me was-

Luka. Well, that was ages ago.

"Thank you," I smiled as I took a sip.

The event started with a boring speech from the sponsor. Then, we got to watch a short documentary about how New York's Fashion Week started in the first place. We were also introduced to every brand that came to the show, including the Style Queen herself.

"Pft, they didn't put us there," Noah whispered to me.

"Yeah, we're just some canvas to put on their clothes," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, gotta take what you got, baby," he chuckled.

"At least we get money," I added, making both of us giggle silently as the event was still going.

-----

LUKA'S POV

I strummed my guitar at a random melody. I was so bored! I placed my guitar down on the bed and walked around my room, doing nothing.

I then opened a drawer in my wardrobe because I had nothing to do. Which to my surprise, I found a beanie. The one that (y/n) made for me a few years ago. I remembered losing it because my mum went to clean my room without my permission.

I thought she threw it away. But it was in this particular drawer that I rarely opened this whole time. The beanie still smelled like (y/n)'s scent. Yes, I haven't washed it since the first day I got it.

And now that I know it smells like her, I will never wash it until it rots.

I put on the beanie and looked at myself in the mirror. I definitely could hear (y/n)'s cute giggling voice when she giggled as I put it on during my birthday.

Those were the days.

"That's a nice beanie, master," Sass approached me.

"Thanks. (y/n) made it herself. For me," I smiled without even realising.

Sass just smirked while touching the beanie with his little hands.

"She does love you a lot that she made this with a heart full of love,"

"Did. She did," my face slowly turned into a pout.

"It's okay, Luka. One day she will eventually find out who you are and at that moment, she'll realise that you actually care for her so much,"

"I hope the reveal turns out good,"

Sass hugged my cheek. "I hope so too,"

His face suddenly turned like he was spooked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's something red on the beanie. Like... blood,"

Wait, what?!

I instantly took off the beanie to see the red thing Sass saw. He pointed somewhere around the letter K on my name.

It was some bloodstain. Oh, no. What happened?

"I think she might have hurt herself while sewing it for you,"

Could be. She said that she learnt to sew just a few weeks before my birthday. She could mess things up because it is not her passion.

"Oh, no. Why did she have to do it when she could just give me something else?" I pouted while looking at the red dot.

Sass tapped his chin, thinking of something. "Did she know about Marinette being your ex?"

I shook my head.

"Does she know Marinette loves making clothes and designing?"

She does know that one so I nodded.

"I think she knows that you were in a relationship with someone who made clothes, but she doesn't know who it was. So she learnt to sew because she wanted to impress you. Well, that's my theory, at least,"

My heart shattered as I heard that. "Really?"

Sass shrugged as I looked down at the beanie. She deserves more than the world if that was true.

"It could be. I mean... girls are really good at knowing their crush you know," he added.

I definitely could agree with that one.

"Do you think... I should make something for her too?" I asked.

"Sure. What does she like?"

"She likes eating," my mouth casually spoke that.

I covered my mouth as I realised what I just said about her. Sass laughed out loud at my response.

"Then you should cook something for her!"

"That's... a great idea! But what should I cook?"

Sass then flew to my bed and picked up my phone. He passed it to me without even caring that he was about to drop it.

"Google it, weirdo. You live in the 21st century, you should know it yourself,"

I grinned while unlocking my phone's passcode. Sass was right, I should just look for the recipe and ideas on the internet.

-----

YOUR POV

Hours of rich people's dinner at the hotel, we finally got to go back to our room and sleep well.

"Did you hear how awful his singing was?"

"Of course! I need his confidence, though,"

Noah and I laughed out loud while walking in the hallway to our rooms. I took out my room's keycard from my purse as we were about to reach it.

Noah waited for me there until I got into my room. I looked at him in confusion while unlocking the door since we already walked past his. "Why aren't you going to your room?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wanna make sure that you are safe. Who knows what will happen if I leave you early before you get into your room,"

"Aww, you don't have to! It's not like our rooms are that far apart," I said.

"Nah uh. People can be so sneaky and sleek. If anything happens to you, it is my fault because I'm with you this whole time but I don't protect you,"

I already have a hero to protect me. But thank you. Noah is so sweet!

"Okay, fine, Mr Overprotective. Look, I'm in my room and I'm safe," I giggled while taking a step inside my room.

Noah just let out a small chuckle. "Okay, now I can leave. Have a good night, beautiful,"

Why must he be super sweet?

"You too. Sleep tight," I simply answered.

He smiled at me once again before he walked away from my door. I then closed it when he was lost in my sight.

After I had a shower, I slammed myself on the bed with my Viperion onesie on. The hotel room has a balcony too, and that definitely reminded me of him.

A gust of wind just hit my face as I opened the sliding door, making me shiver a little. I saw people flying in the sky, but it wasn't Parisian superheroes. It was the United Heroez.

Majestia was saving some kids. I don't know what happened to them, but it looked like they were in trouble.

It was really cool if you ask me. Watching heroes from a whole different continent is awesome!

But that still doesn't change the fact that I missed Viperion. Usually, at this time, he will 'surprise' me with his presence even though I already knew he would come.

He will hug me as tight as possible and leave kisses all over my face. I didn't expect him to be clingy when I first talked to him, though. I expect myself to be clingy since he's a lot calmer, but no. It was the other way around.

After he gave me enough kisses, he will lift me and we will watch a movie together while snuggling in bed. Sometimes, he has to leave due to a night Akuma attack and that definitely upsets me so much. But he surely succeeded to persuade me.

I got everything I want whenever I was with him, but one thing. I don't get to know his identity.

Why is he so scared to tell me about it? It's not like I'm gonna kill him or anything. It's not like I'm a villain either.

Sometimes, I have this thought if I'm not good enough for him that he doesn't want me to know his identity. I just want to connect with him closer, that's it.

I wanna learn his true self. I wanna be with him every time, and not only at night. I wanna go on dates with him without making our relationship a secret from the media. I wanna be able to be called publicly as his girlfriend.

Imagine snuggling in bed with him all day long without thinking about our surroundings. Imagine holding hands outside while having a date.

I want those. I want to be like a normal in love girl. Why can't I be like other people? Like Jake and Jessica.

How can I love him if I don't even know him?

Yes, he won my heart already. But secrets like this just makes a relationship weaker, and I don't want that to happen. I don't wanna lose him like I did with Luka.

What scared me the most is that Luka and Viperion act really similar. It terrified me to think that one day Viperion will do the same as Luka did to me.

I started doubting his feelings for me. Does he really love me? Or is it just his... lust?

-----

YOUR POV

It has been a week since I spent my days in New York. And today is the last day of the NY Fashion Week.

I was so excited today because my mum just called me and wished me good luck! Oh, gosh. I missed her voice so much!

I only wore a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants to the changing room. I immediately was called out to change my outfit into one of Audrey's designs.

The crew did the makeup, manicures and my hair all at once. We were then asked to line up for the runway walk based on our turns.

The show started with some performances by popular singers. I was vibing to them, but until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Noah. He looked handsome in that outfit for sure.

"Hey, today is the last day of the show. Will you mind if... we hang out a little bit today?" he asked hesitantly.

I could see his eyes were hoping for me to say yes, so I did. I didn't even have any plans after this. The two weeks of trip to New York was actually for the fashion week and the other week was for me and Audrey to have a vacation.

Free vacation? Hell, yes.

So basically, I'm free after the show.

"Awesome! Where should we go?" I asked.

"I wanna bring you to-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we introduced you the designs from our talented designers from across the world,"

The emcee already announced the opening of the walk.

"I'll talk to you later. Bye," Noah whispered before he came back to his place in the line.

He didn't get a chance to complete his sentence, but I just gave him a little smile.

-----

LUKA'S POV

I can't believe I survived a week without (y/n)! Gosh, I missed her so much! I wish I could just squish her and roll her across the street because she is the absolute cutest!

"Scales rest," I said as I landed on her balcony.

My mum was out of town for a couple of days. I should've taken care of Juleka, but she wanted to have a sleepover with the girls, so there was just me left.

I decided to sleep here tonight. I already locked all the doors at my house because I know I will be the one who is going to get in trouble if something happens to our house.

Not even Jules, just me because she's mum's baby girl.

I wrapped myself in her blanket as Sass still floated around the room.

"Hey," he called.

"What?" I sighed as I was about to fall asleep on her comfortable bed.

"Next month is (y/n)'s birthday, huh?"

My eyes were wide open when I heard so. "Wait, really?"

"Seriously? Aren't you her boyfriend or somethin'?" Sass crossed his arms.

I scratched my head while walking to the cute calendar above her study desk. It was written "18 me" on the date of (your birthdate).

Right! It is her birthday! She will turn 18 next month. My girl is a legal adult soon!

"What are you planning to celebrate her birthday?" Sass asked.

"As Luka, I will cook something for her like we talked about last week. As Viperion, um. I don't know yet," I scratched my head.

"Maybe you should do something like a typical boyfriend would do. Give her flowers or something," Sass suggested.

"But I'm not that typical boyfriend. That would make me look basic. I wanna do something extraordinary, just like herself," I said while glancing at the picture of her next to the calendar.

"She's so lucky to have you," Sass said.

"Nope, I was lucky to have her. Too bad, I was blind," I pouted.

I should do something that will remind her of me, and make her 18th birthday the most memorable birthday ever.

My attention was caught at something shiny on her bookshelves. I went near it and grabbed it. She did give me permission to do whatever I want, okay?

It was a picture album with a baby blue cover and some navy blue hearts. I was curious, so I opened the first page.

"I'm sure you will, one day. You have potential,""I like that. You have a big dream, (y/n),""I don't want you to get hurt again,""But be careful and don't hurt yourself, okay?""You're a messy eater,"

Those seemed familiar.

Sass floated next to me as I opened the album. I turned to the next page, only to see a picture of me. Again.

It was a picture of an awkward selfie of her and I. Damn it, my hair looked so deadly dry in that photo.

I turned to the next page, another picture of me. But this time, it was by myself. I was holding Mr Muffin. I think it was when (y/n) was called by Ms Nancy, so she asked me to take care of Mr Muffin. Jessica was holding a camera at that time if I'm not mistaken. Damn it, Jessica.

The next page is also another picture that has me inside it. This one was a picture of Jessica and I. We took the photo during the Christmas celebration at school. I was wearing a small Santa hat. And I'm really sure it was (y/n)'s. She asked me to wear it for the photo because I didn't bring mine.

"So... this is basically an album dedicated to you?" Sass cracked the silence.

"She really made a whole album. For me?" I felt touched as I said that. Nobody has ever treated me like she did.

Again, another picture of me on the next page. This time, a picture of Jake and I during the school report card day. Jake's nose was red because he just cried when his mum scolded him for getting a really bad result.

It was confirmed that the album is basically any photo that has me in it. She is so cute to do such a thing. She kept all the memories in an album.

Instead of stalking. *cough*

The very last page contained some notes. I chuckled as I saw them. There were a birthday card I gave her for her 15th birthday and the one for her 16th, also 17th. And I wanna make sure I fill that empty spot for her 18th next month.

I definitely felt butterflies to know how appreciative (y/n) is. She literally keeps almost everything I've ever gave her. And even framed it into this album.

Hmm, now I want to hug her so bad. But she's so far away! She is literally on a different continent right now.

I then jumped on her bed and covered my face with her pillow. Yes, it does smell like her hair.

"Sass, can you wake me up before 8 am tomorrow? My mum is probably going to come home," I mumbled.

"Sure, Luka. Have a good night,"

"You too,"

The last thing I remembered that night was I dozed off as soon as I closed my eyes while hugging the blue album close to my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 34
' She's here...' I opened my eyes to see a very familiar girl wearing a blank white mask. "So this is what you choose in the end?" I ask staring at...
30.6K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
25.1K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...