ziam smut

By zayngetsthepayne

from ao3. credit beginning of each part. if you see your work, and don't want it on here, message me and I wi... More

Hardcore Ziam
You'll feel it in the morning
Atmosphere
Charms and Spells (Kiss and Tell)
The Greatest Gift of All
Sweat, Cars and Mechanics (Love Me Now)
Theres a Bookmark Where I Met You
maybe we'll go too far (we just don't care)
always, we are mirrors
all the things that i love
Jelousy
Better Than Words
Possessive Sick Love
Twist and burn me
Soon as I come, I come to my senses
bitten lips and straddle hips
Yeah? Yeah.
I Taste the Sparks on Your Tongue
in between after ours
startin' fires
He Says I Smell Like Safety and Home
Call Me Daddy Again
Comic Books
Study Session
Who's Your Lover?
Bend it over for me
Attention
Paint My Feelings On The Ceiling
only you know just how to work it
sticky fingers
grind on me
waking up inside of you
dreams of fulfillment
Innocence
Dance With Me
You're Selfish in the Best Kind of Way
against the door
The Governor
We'll Always Have September
On a Break
So High, Like I'm A Star
Just Follow Me
At This Moment You Mean Everything
More Than Okay
Santa's Little Rein
Unexpected Tattoo
Don't you ever leave me
shower time
kisses and courage
Bad Boys
You're Perfect to Me
The Locket
Tonight is the Night When Everything Changes
The Pocky Game
To Sir, With Love
Strip
Summer Madness
Breath Me
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
I love you too Zayn Malik
High Maintenance
when you're around me, i'm radioactive
Batman Loves His Batboy
You're Perfect To Me
Playboy Magazine
Have You Ever...?
Newly Stained Shirt
Get On Your Knees
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Practically Insomnia
Better In Person
anxious and tipsy
One step program
Better in person

Superman Bedsheets

9.3K 156 24
By zayngetsthepayne

Superman Bedsheets
masturlate archiveofourown

Summary:

"You didn't even hear what I said did you."
"I heard some of it. Something like 'Sex on my superman sheets' sounds exciting."

Work Text:

"Zayn.. Zayn what the hell are you doing?" Liam was looking at Zayn who was, in fact, taking off his pants.

"What does it look like I'm doing Liam? I'm taking off my clothes."

"Can I ask you why you're taking off your clothes?"

"Because I'm horny, and you're hot and I want you to fuck me."

And. Wow. Okay.

"Zayn." Liam hisses, or hopes he does. To him, it sounds like he moaned it, and judging by the way Zayn is smirking at him and moving his hips around, it came out like a moan.

Liam clears his throat and tries to look serious, even though Zayn's standing in front of him half naked and his cock is hard and straining in his underwear.

"Can I remind you that we are in my mother's house and more importantly my childhood bedroom? It's like.. it's like I'm going to be having sex in my childhood legacy. Do you want to have sex on fricken superman sheets? Do you have a kink I should know about?"

Zayn was smirking at him, and running his hands up and down his thighs, effectively avoiding his obviously hard dick.

"You didn't even hear what I said did you."

"I heard some of it. Something like 'Sex on my superman sheets' sounds exciting."

Liam sighed. He sighs a lot when it comes to Zayn. It was weird.

"You're infuriating." He said, as he started to take off his jacket. "Absolutely infuriating. I have half a mind to hate you."

Zayn laughed. Loudly. "You'd miss my ass too much Liam, you know that."

Liam gives Zayn a once over, from his dishevelled hair to his bitten at lips. He would.

He pushes Zayn against the bed, getting him to fall and trapping him underneath him. He pushes Zayn's hands until they're above his head and keeps them there. Zayn's legs immediately wrap around his waist, and he lets out a little sigh, as if he waited all day to get Liam to hold him down against a bed.

Liam doesn't even doubt that it's true.

He can hear voices from downstairs, and silently thanks that the door is locked.

"You've got to be quiet okay Zayn." He whispers, and that just earns him a moan from Zayn.

He slowly wraps a hand around Zayn in his underwear, and appreciates the soft groan that escapes his mouth. Zayn is now thrusting into his hand, his eyes glassy and he's straining against Liam, trying to get more friction on his cock.

Like Liam would allow that.

Liam gives Zayn a stern look, and closes his mouth around Zayn's ear.

"I want you to tell me when it feels good. I don't want you to speak until you're so close to coming you feel like crying. Just say my name Zayn. If you don't I'll punish you."

See, the thing is, Liam likes to be in control. He likes to bring Zayn to the edge, just to talk him out of going over it. He likes to tease Zayn, he likes how submissive Zayn gets.

Zayn's eyes widen and he nods furiously before closing his eyes again.

Liam pushes off of him, and Zayn whimpers at the loss, but Liam's on him again in 2 minutes, with handcuffs in hand, he turns Zayn over and then handcuffs his hands behind his back, leaving Zayn helpless.

"If you talk or move, I spank you. Understood?" Liam said.

Again Zayn nods, but not as eagerly.

Liam grins at that and then bends down, looking at Zayn's tight hole, he licks a stripe over it, testing how well Zayn is at following rules. When he doesn't move, Liam pushes his tongue in, licking and sucking at Zayn's rim until his hole slowly starts to loosen up. He then pushes his finger in, and feels Zayn groan and push his hips down against the bed.

Liam smirks and instantly stops what he's doing, he looks at Zayn for a minute.

Zayn's back is arched and his ass is pushed up, he looks like he's ready to take anything Liam has to offer.

Liam spanks him once and Zayn cries out, "Tsk, almost seems like you like me spanking your arse Zayn. Is that it? Do you like it when I push you down and spank that tight little arse of yours? Does it feel good Zayn? What does it feel like? You're a little pain whore aren't you? I bet you'd like it better if I pulled you over my lap and spanked you till your arse was red and bruised wouldn't you? Fuck. I'd like that. I can just imagine the desperate sounds you'd make as I spanked you."

Zayn's on his way to trying to dig his way through the comforters on Liam's bed trying hard not to scream out Liam's name.

Liam laughs and pushes his finger into Zayn's mouth, who eagerly sucks on it, "Slut." Liam mutters, and then pushes the finger slowly into Zayn's loosened hole, biting his lip at how tight Zayn still was, even after Liam had ate him out for 20 minutes.

Zayn was trying hard not to move or make any sounds, but it was more than hard now that Liam was steadily fucking him with his fingers. He was keeping him his love for dirty talking and muttering at how hot Zayn felt on his fingers, and he couldn't wait to feel him on his cock.

"You'd make a pretty girl, you know that Zayn?" Liam said, a smirk evident in his voice. "Like shit, can you imagine, you as a girl, you'd probably have some nice tits Zayn. Shit, you'd be so wet for me, always wet for me wouldn't you babe? Would you let me suck your nipples into my mouth and lick your clit till you're crying out in want? Fuck, I should get you some lipstick and stockings. I can feel how good it would be to have your lipstick stained lips on my cock. It would be a great reminder at how much of a slut you are wouldn't it be babe."

At that Zayn moaned, loudly. And he came. Loudly.

Liam's hands were immediately on his mouth, muffling his screams as he came all over himself and the bed, soaking the sheets with his come.

"Shouldn't have done that babe. Now I gotta punish you don't I?"

Liam pulled Zayn onto his lap, he undid the handcuffs and then pushed Zayn's hands above his head, so that he could handcuff him again. He pulled Zayn down and then adjusted him so that his cock lay directly between Liam's thigh and his stomach. The friction felt great but also overwhelming. He knew that this wouldn't be the only time he came that night.

"You know, my family just went out. You can make as much noise as you want babe, no one will hear you. Go ahead and scream, tell me how much you like it."

Liam spanked him 5 times on each cheek. Fuck. Zayn couldn't even describe the feeling, he felt like he was flying, he felt like a total slut, giving himself up to Liam like that, letting Liam take him like he was nothing. After spanking him for what felt like hours, even though it wasn't, Liam pushed Zayn onto the bed and kissed his way down his spine to his arse, which he kissed many times, and licked at the reddened skin even more.

Liam took hold of his cock, slathered lube all over it and gave Zayn a once over. He was clutching the sheets tightly in his hands and seemed to be whispering something, his face half hidden in the sheets.

"What did you say babe?" Liam asked, as he ran his cock up and down Zayn's hole, pushing in just a little bit just to ease out, he liked to tease Zayn. Sue him.

"Please Liam, Liam please fuck I'll be good I promise please fuck me I need you please." Zayn kept repeating the word please over and over until Liam slowly pushed in. Liam's eyes rolled back as his cock was engulfed in Zayn's hot tight heat, he moved slowly, letting his hands encircle Zayn's waist, knowing that there'll be fingerprint bruises on his hips tomorrow.

Zayn was moaning and swearing at Liam, the sheets gripped tightly in his hands, he pushed his hips against Liam's thrusts, not caring about being punished. He liked the way Liam's big hands pushed his back down, he liked the way he felt like a slut in Liam's hands, the way Liam fucked him with a dirty pulse to his thrusts.

"Fuck babe, you're so tight around my cock, shit, fuck yeah, come on Zayn, come on my cock, fuck." Liam's thrusts get harder, he starts to go deeper and all Zayn can do is take it and when Liam hits that spot in him he loses it.

"Liam." Zayn moans, he can't take it, all the teasing the whispering everything in him builds up and he comes untouched, his vision going dark and all he can feel is Liam's thrusts slowing down Liam coming inside him.

"Fuck Zayn you're beautiful I love you so much." Liam whispers, kissing him tenderly.

Zayn snuggles into Liam a bit more, and prays to any god up there that Liam's family doesn't come home to see them sleeping in a puddle of come.

"I love you too Liam."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...