♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Re...

KaraTheLittleCookie द्वारा

The machines had lost. Now.. 5 months later.. (Y/n) would move to Kentwood, Michigan and find a cracked phone... अधिक

Chapter 1 - Finding PAL
Chapter 2 - Brokenhearts
Chapter 3 - The Mitchells and Mark
Chapter 4 - Intrest
//Not another chapter. Just need suggestions.
Chapter 5 - Bonding
Chapter 6 - PAL's New World
Chapter 7 - Besties
Chapter 8 - Building The Fair... And Maybe a Relationship
Chapter 9 - The Mitchells
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
!Note!
Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!
Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair
Chapter 12 - PAL's True Feelings
Chapter 13 - The 4th of July
Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-
LEMON BITCH
Chapter 16 - Journey Home
Chapter 17 - Christmas in The Air
Chapter 18 - The New Year
Art 👀
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - The Arrival

139 2 2
KaraTheLittleCookie द्वारा

(Y/n) awoke in PAL's arms the next morning. She blushed and hugged PAL. She then realized that she was naked and went bright red. She quickly sat up and-

❝︎Oo- Owwie, owwie, owwie!❞︎ (Y/n) said through gritted teeth.
Man, her pelvic area hurt like hell.

(Y/n) lied back down, wrapping her arms around PAL as she dosed off for a few more minutes.

PAL then awoke and stretched, yawning.
❝︎Morning! I know you're awake.❞︎ PAL laughed.

❝︎Mmph.❞︎ (Y/n) grunted.

PAL laughed and then noticed she was naked. She blushed at the sight.
❝︎Heh, come on, silly, let's get you dressed.❞︎ PAL said as she got out an outfit and dressed (Y/n).

(Y/n) was flustered as hell. PAL was dressing her! Gosh, this was embarrassing and sexy at the same time.

❝︎Heh, there, all better!❞︎ PAL smiled.

❝︎Th-Thanks.❞︎ (Y/n) mumbled, flustered.

❝︎Come on, let's go get something to eat.❞︎ PAL said as she took (Y/n)'s hand, trying to walk out the door.

❝︎PAL- Ow!❞︎
(Y/n) fell onto her knees.

❝︎Oh, come on! I didn't even pull you that hard.❞︎ PAL rolled her eyes.

❝︎I know, I just can't walk.❞︎ (Y/n) said in clear pain.

❝︎Why not?❞︎ PAL asked.
PAL then remembered what went on last night.
❝︎Aww~ Did Mummy fuck you too hard~?❞︎ She teased.

(Y/n) felt her face go bright red.
❝︎E-Eh- PAL!❞︎
She covered her face with her hands.

PAL laughed, ❝︎Aw, I'm sorry, my little Android~ I'll go easier on you next time, mkay~?❞︎

❝︎O-Okay..❞︎ (Y/n) mumbled, extremely flustered.

❝︎Okay, now let's get you up, shall we?❞︎ PAL said softly, smiling.

❝︎M... M-Mhm..❞︎ (Y/n) nodded.

❝︎Ah, okay.❞︎ PAL sighed, picking her up and cradling her.

(Y/n) was beyond flustered, woo, it was warm in here.

PAL unlocked the door and opened it, going downstairs.

(Y/n) covered her face with her hands to hide her red face. Gah, PAL knew how to make her face heat up like this! And the amount of kinky shit that went down the night before made it even worse!

PAL just smirked at (Y/n) and found a seat, sitting down. She then looked at the clock. 10:47AM‽ Man, they slept a long time.

❝︎Morning, girls.❞︎ Aunt Carol said as she walked by, going to the driver's seat.

❝︎Morning, aunt Carol.❞︎ (Y/n) yawned, still sitting in PAL's lap.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour went by and (Y/n) and PAL were just gazing out the window at all the trees and flowers that were going past the window. Then, came a sign that said "You are now leaving The Peach State". PAL looked at (Y/n) confused.

❝︎(Y/n)?❞︎

❝︎Yeah?❞︎

❝︎I just saw a sign that said "You are now leaving The Peach State"? Why are we leaving Georgia?❞︎ PAL asked.

A sheepish smile formed on (Y/n)'s face.
❝︎Weeeeeeellllll, I maayyyy or may not have stretched the truth a little teeeeeny tiiiinnny bit.❞︎

❝︎What? Where are we going? This isn't a kidnapping, is it‽❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎What? No, silly! We're... Heh, we're only passing through Georgia! Along with Tennessee, North Carolina, possibly South Carolina, and mayyybe our final destination is actually in Oregon...?❞︎ (Y/n) said sheepishly.

PAL gasped, covering her mouth.
❝︎WE'RE GOING TO OREGON‽❞︎ She exclaimed excitedly.

❝︎Heheh, yeah! And not just Oregon, we're going to Gravity Falls!❞︎ (Y/n) smiled.

PAL squealed excitedly, dumping (Y/n) off her lap and jumping around excitedly.

❝︎Ow! Hey, careful, silly!❞︎ (Y/n) laughed.

PAL bent down and scooped her up, twirling her around in the air, happily.
❝︎We're going to Oregon! We're going to Oregon! We're going to Oregon! We're going to Oregon!❞︎ PAL sang in a singy songy voice.

❝︎I'm trying to sleep in! I'm trying to sleep in! Please shut the fuck uuuupp! Please shut the fuck uuuupp!❞︎ Jacob sang from upstairs.

(Y/n) and PAL both laughed, sitting back down.
❝︎Sorry!❞︎ PAL called upstairs.

❝︎IT'S FINE, SHUT YOUR ASS UP! KINKY ASS BITCHES, I COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT THANKS TO YOU BITCH-!❞︎ Jacob yelled down the stairs.

(Y/n) chuckled but stopped when she saw PAL had a serious look on her face. (Y/n) booped her screen and PAL turned her gaze to her. (Y/n) pecked her where her nose would be and PAL blushed, smiling.
❝︎Heheh, silly little girl.❞︎ PAL said softly, pressing her screen to (Y/n)'s lips.

(Y/n) kissed back, putting an arm around her.

PAL broke the kiss and cradled (Y/n) in her arms. Gah, she was just so cute! PAL just wanted to hold her in her arms the whole trip. She was so small and fragile, so she did. She held (Y/n) the entire car ride, watching YouTube and scrolling through Instagram.

(Y/n) clicked on r/GachaLifeCringe and oh boy, (Y/n) was traumatized.

And after that, PAL picked another video because oh boy, despite these being quite traumatizing, these were hilarious.

(Y/n) wheezed when Ben roasted the kid who went ❝︎Hhhhey baby girl.❞︎

❝︎Alright kids, out of the car! We're stretching our legs!❞︎ Aunt Carol said.

❝︎Okay!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

And luckily, the video was done anyway so yay!

(Y/n) and PAL got out of the limo and walked around, looking at all the beautiful flowers and butterflies.

❝︎Aw, look! It's a Monarch butterfly!❞︎ (Y/n) said as she pointed to this absolutely beautiful orange, black and white butterfly.

❝︎Aw, it is rather pretty.❞︎ PAL smiled as she sat down criss cross applesauce in front of it.

(Y/n) slowly sat down too, her "area" still hurting from the night before.
❝︎Oof, ouchie.❞︎ (Y/n) groaned through gritted teeth.

❝︎Aw, I promise I'll be gentle with you next time, love~❞︎ PAL smiled.

(Y/n) once again covered her very flustered face with her hands.
❝︎Bwauh! PAL!❞︎

PAL just laughed, rubbing (Y/n)'s back.

That monarch butterfly then landed on PAL's finger, beautifully fluttering it's wings. PAL just went ":o" when it landed on her.
❝︎(Y/n), look! Quick! The butterfly is on me!❞︎ PAL whisper yelled.

(Y/n) looked through a crack in her fingers, seeing if PAL was telling the truth or not. She was! (Y/n) took her hands away from her face and looked at it, getting out her phone to take a picture. She snapped a few pictures before the monarch fluttered away, joining it's other little butterfly friends.

(Y/n) smiled, looking at PAL. Then, a bright yellow butterfly landed in (Y/n)'s hair.

❝︎(Y/n), you have a yellow one on your head! Let me take a picture!❞︎ PAL said as she took (Y/n)'s phone.
PAL took a picture and it turned out beautiful! The butterfly flew away as PAL went to take another. Oh well, at least she got one! PAL showed (Y/n) the picture and it looked so beautiful!

❝︎Alright kids, back in the car!❞︎ Aunt Carol called.

PAL picked (Y/n) up, walking to the car.

❝︎Wait, my phone!❞︎ (Y/n) said as she pointed at the phone that was still on the ground.

❝︎Oops, sorry! I thought I had picked it up!❞︎ PAL said as she walked back over and picked it up.

And then guess what? THE CAR PULLED AWAY. WTF–

❝︎I- GUYS!❞︎ (Y/n) yelled.

❝︎ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME‽❞︎ PAL shouted angrily.

They tried to chase the car, but they didn't see them. 😗✌️

(Y/n) groaned and got out her phone, calling Mrs. Grace.

❝︎Hello?❞︎

❝︎MOM, YOU LEFT US AT THE CAMPSITE!❞︎

❝︎I WHAT‽❞︎

❝︎COME BACK AND GET US!❞︎

PAL stood there on the sidewalk, glaring at the limo as it came back into view. The girls got in and sat down in their seats, (Y/n) having to calm PAL down because PAL was pretty pissed.

❝︎How did she not realize–‽❞︎

❝︎Sh, it's okay. Momma's brain is always pretty full, so she has an excuse. That doesn't make it right, but at least she came back and got us, right? We're lucky we even got service!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Well... Alright, fair enough..❞︎ PAL mumbled.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

It was somewhere around 3AM and slowly, signs began appearing by the windows saying stuff like "BEWARE" or "HALF PRICE".

We're here.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

124 28 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
1.7K 170 15
One day someone will hug you so tightly that all your broken pieces will come together again ... Matt is a successful, eligible model with a tough pa...
16.9K 1.8K 26
[ONC2024] Everyone can read minds except for Ethan Langdon. And Ethan Langdon has the dumbest (and cutest!) thoughts Lukas Hoffmann has ever heard. ...
Someone Willing to Stay Nevo द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

9.8K 213 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...