Help to Career Or Something E...

נכתב על ידי Flase_King

You have been a Youtuber 1 year after pewdiepie's debut and 5th on the "most subscribed channel on yt", your... עוד

Bio: Lev Hendrix / Y/N L/N
Chapter 1: Another Reaper?
Chapter 2: King Lev Scared of Ghosts?
NICE meme
Chapter 3: A Secret Pervert?
Chapter 4: The Collab
Chapter 5: Almost Caught & MC House Tour
Help
Chapter 6: Mind in Battle and Confession..?
Should I end it here?
Fuck It
Chapter 7: Usual Chaos
Chapter 8: "First Date" (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Rulers' Fun (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Moving In & Bet
Chapter 11: Meeting Senpais & Rivalry
Chapter 12: Feels Good & Reactions
Ending: Choice
E̶̢̢̥̳̙͔̒̾̈́̊̀͆̂̈͗̄̈́̔̿̃͆͋͝ṉ̴̨̡̡͕̟͉̦͙̬͙͔̹̰̤͓̰̝̠̫̗͙̜̖̦̘̌̿̃͛̓̓̌͌̉̽̀̈́̂̍͋͛͛̈́͆̓̆͆͝͝d̵̔

Good Ending

2.2K 41 30
נכתב על ידי Flase_King

Calli's POV

And then I work up..... That dream again huh? It was a good one and I'm still questioning his standards, he really blushed by just seeing me in an apron *sigh*. I got up from our bed as I turned to one specific corner of our room and saw a custom crib that Y/n pre-ordered way back.

Speaking of the crib, where's our occupant? I turned my attention towards the door and saw that it was slightly open as a faint sound of talking can be heard. I opened our bedroom door then headed towards another door; just a few steps away from our bedroom, I then turned the door knob as the sound of talking got louder and when I fully opened it, I saw the cutest thing I've seen all my life.

Y/n and Illya cosplaying is a normal occurrences in our home but this is the cutest one so far with just the two of them! I kept on watching for a bit as they were rehearsing their character's line by watching a few clips of the series which obviously made me proud. I opened the door fully as I greeted the both of them good morning, I then knelt down while Illya ran up to me with her hood down letting her long black hair down.

Illya: Mama!

┍━━━━━━━━»•»⏣«•«━┑

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Name: Illya L/n

Age: 7

Likes: Her parents ofc, Anime, Cosplaying, Gatherings/Reunions and Music.

Hobbies: Cosplaying, Singing, Copying her dad's smug face and Trying to rap like her mother.
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━»•»⏣«•«━━━━━━━━┙

Calli: Aww, my baby girl is getting better in cosplaying~!

Y/n: Well that's because she learnt from the best of course!

Y/n exclaimed now without the mask, with a smug smirk on his face.

Calli: From the best huh~? I remember you FAILED to cosplay your OWN model in last year's anime con!

Y/n's smug face was soon replaced by an embarrassed expression making Illya and I giggle.

Y/n: Hmph! I'll get you back for this.

Illya: Ehe... Dad what does mommy mean when she said your own model..?

Y/n: Hmmm.... Remember those Vtubers, hun?

Illya: Like those that show up on TV?

Y/n: Yeah, like those. Well, me and mommy Calli were Vtubers! Very famous ones infact!!!

Calli: *dad-ly giggle* We used to do that for a living but we had to stop to raise our lil superstar.

Illya: Woah!

Illya: Can I see your models?! Please, please, please~!!!

Calli: Calm down, superstar. Our models aren't going anywhere.

3rd POV

Y/n then made a mad dash out of the room then made his way towards their bedroom as the two girls giggled yet again at their father's/lover's antics. He soon returned with two USBs in hand as he plugged them both in, Calli then handed over Illya to Y/n as she prepared their model before showing it to her.

[I just edited the original pic]

They remembered the day they suggested these models to Yagoo for a more casual feel which he fortunately agreed the first time, bringing these lastest models come to life.

Illya: So cool!

Illya watched as the models did some idle animations, both parents took glances at their baby girl while still paying half of their attention to the models, remembering the ups and downs that have come across, all the blood, sweat and tears which led them here.... This was it, their happy ending; a loving partner-for-life, a nice house in the neighborhood and a family.

The camera then swiftly moved from the laptop camera before getting a close up on Y/n and Lev's splitting image as he looks throught the window.

Lev/Yn: The path I took did/help me with me my career....

Lev/Yn: And it did help me/with something else....

"I guess it helped me with both..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 E̶̢̢̥̳̙͔̒̾̈́̊̀͆̂̈͗̄̈́̔̿̃͆͋͝ṉ̴̨̡̡͕̟͉̦͙̬͙͔̹̰̤͓̰̝̠̫̗͙̜̖̦̘̌̿̃͛̓̓̌͌̉̽̀̈́̂̍͋͛͛̈́͆̓̆͆͝͝d̵̛̬̻͓̱̝̹̣̳̤̪͇̺̻̙̼͇̩̼͎͔̲̣̱̤̮̔̋̾͂̄͒́̾͆̄̀̃̋̈́̕̚͠i̴̧͔̭̹̤͎͕͇͍̙̞̩̠͙̝̘̜͔̯̻̯͌̑̋̿͒͛̌̈́̀͑͌̍͑͆͌̈̾̋̚̕͘ͅń̷̡̝̞̠͓͍̭̫̮̜̩̱̼͛̾͑̈́̀͋͌̿͑͒̓̔̇̂̎̍̃̾̽̑̽̎͘͝g̵̪̣͓̘͕̭̈̇̒̈̀?̴̧̡͕̤͙̲̳͙̗͖͚̝̏͐͌̇̉̅̀̉̿͆̃̽̀͌̈́͗̂̾͐̉́͒͐̕͘̚͜

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Possible ending found. . .

Would you like to open file?

Yes/No

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you sure about your answer?

Yes/No

.

.

.

.

.

F̵̭͖̹̌͠ͅi̶͚̠̝̳͉̖̟͗̐̿̎̔̾͒͂̆l̵̡̝͇̙̻̞̱̰̺̗̳̍̑̀͝e̵̘̗͒̚ ̴̱̖̣̞͙̬̺̫̟̝̞͆͌̀̈̊͆̉̿̀ͅN̴̛̥̟͇̮̰͙̤̈́̀̍́͘ǒ̵͙̥̗̬̣̥̲̳̠̱̈̀̍̓̈́͛̕͘ͅ.̷͓̓1̷̧̞̳̙͓̬͇̥͇̖̓̅͒̒̽͜3̸̛͕͋̿͐̇̄̑̏̊̈͘:̷̨͈͔̭̜͎̟̬͋͑̃͗̄̆͜͠ ̶̝͔̻̰͈̭̭̰̭͖̟͎́̊̊̈͝Ĕ̶̩̝̫͘ņ̷̛̺͙̣̞͈̯̲̞͖̼͌̋̏̃̾̈́̆̋̕̕d̷̠̰̥̙͎̯̞́̂̿̑̈́̈̐

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

485 60 31
❝ my darling , your judgment awaits . ❞ - honsim november is back with all new contents of street fighter 6 way back from june 2nd ! there will be sp...
32.7K 1.3K 38
In the modern age, all kinds of wonders and beauty exist within the mortal world that one may call Earth. Such are the sights, wildlife and humans wi...
119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
766 34 14
Season 1 of Crimes of the Island City After landing a job at the KFP branch in the island city, Takano, where the CEO, Takanashi Kiara, works, Kyou...