Enchanted || Rindou Haitani ✓

By _cuCUMberx

"I'm going to baptise in your thighs 'til it hurts," More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
EPILOGUE
a/n

CHAPTER 6

1.8K 52 49
By _cuCUMberx

A KNOCK on your door awoken your soul and senses. Damn, this is all Naoto's fault. You looked on your reflection on the mirror before smiling and going to the door.

"Hey there, pretty girl," Rindou gave you a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't call me pretty girl, I'm a woman, a grown one," you rolled your eyes before accepting the flowers. "Where are we going?"

"Your choice, do you want to go in Italy? I can book a flight-- no, I can buy a plane.. I think Koko has one, you choose," he said.

"That's a luxury date.." you said. "Not demanding tho, but I prefer simple one,"

"Let's go to amusement park, it's romantic if we date there?" He smiled while offering his hand. You stopped yourself from smiling before accepting it.

"You act so different today," you said. "Did you watched some kdrama? I mean, you act like a male lead,"

"I've watched, once, that drama entitled Strong Woman Do Bong Soon," he looked away out of embarrassment. "Let's just go, you're making me shy,"

"Aww, no worries my sweet," you laughed. "Let's go, this time, for real,"

THE TWO of you reached the amusement park. You smiled looking up at the high ferris wheel.

"Do you want to ride that?" Rindou asked.

"There are too many people, I don't want to wait, I hate waiting," you said, looking at the lane. "We will just waste time there,"

"Should I kill them one by one?" He asked.

"That's gross, no way," you chuckled. "What about you? Do you want? If you want we can try it,"

"Let's go," he smiled before pulling you to the lane. "Wait me here,"

"Wait.. where are you going?" You stopped him. "You won't do anything stupid, right?"

"Trust me, I won't, chill," he gave you a sweet smile before walking away.

RINDOU checked his gun in his pocket before approaching a staff. "Where's the manager?" He asked.

"Is there a problem Sir?" The staff asked.

"I asked first, where is your fucking manager?" He showed his gun. The staff get her phone and dialed the manager's number. In a matter of minutes, the manager showed up, with fear visible in her face.

"What can I do for you.. Sir Rindou?" The manager's eyes widened.

"Close the entire park, Koko will pay," he said. The manager was about to say something when he pointed the gun at her head. "Do as I say, and there will be no problem,"

"Yes.."

"And also, I don't want anyone to hear about this, understand? Make your own excuses if needed," he said. "Or else, I'll kill you myself, got it?" The manager and staff nod before walking away.

WITH A smile, Rindou walks towards you. You frowned when you saw him. "You did something aren't you?"

"Well.. you see.. it's not that bad, not good either, but I'm sure, it will make you happy, don't worry," he gave you a smile. You doubt him more. "Don't you trust me?"

"Fine," you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry, but due to sudden malfunction of some rides, we decided to close the park, this will be also for your safety, your tickets will be refunded before you exit the park, we are deeply sorry for what happened, and thank you for your cooperation,"

"You did that, didn't you?" You looked at Rindou after hearing the announcement.

"There's no point of denying it, you're a crime consultant after all," he said.

"Im going to pee, we will enjoy this day," you laughed while walking away. Gosh this guy is so sweet, what the fuck.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" A group of guys approached you.

"Am I that famous?" You laughed. "Want my autograph?"

"Get her,"

"Wait..! Rindou..!" You saw Rindou running towards you before your eyesight turned completely black.

"FUCK!" RINDOU kicked the trashcan. "I lost them!" He kicked it over and over. He calm himself down before getting his phone out and dialing Sanzu's number.

[What is it?] He asked.

"Y/N got kidnapped, I suspect military police is the one behind this," he said.

[Didn't you know Y/N's plan? God, you're stupid,] Sanzu said. [Slytherin Serpent is the one behind this, stupid motherfucker,]

"How did you know?"

[Slytherin Serpent did not found Y/N, Y/N found them,] Rindou heard Kakucho spoke.

[Come back here, lil brother, I have a plan, a perfect plan,] he heard his brother spoke before ending the call.

"Damn it,"

"WAKE UP, you piece of shit,"

You slowly open your eyes when you felt cold water dripping down from your head down to your hips. You tried to stand but you are tied on a chair, with a group of guys staring at you. One of them approached you and remove the tape on your mouth.

"We are going to have fun later, for now, meet our boss," he caress your cheek with a smirk before forcing you to stop. You unwillingly follow him until you reached a door. "The guest is here," he knocked.

"Come in,"

"Go inside baby," he touched your ass before pushing you inside the room. You looked around and saw a woman.. no a man in crossdressed, sitting on the chair.

"Welcome, Y/N, or should I call you, Ms. Moriarty?" He smirked.

"You're the Slytherin Serpent's leader, aren't you?" You sat on the chair on front of him. "Why did you kidnapped me?

"Side on us, be our crime consultant and I'll let you live, as well as the members of Bonten," he said.

"You're so confident, as if you can kill them," you shook your head. He approached you and show a syringe. "What the fuck is that?"

"This? I've been experimenting on this drug, I discovered that the side effect is it can increase sex drive, why don't you try it?" He pushed the hem of your dress up.

"Get your filthy hands off me," you said.

"Should I make you pregnant? So that you'll take my side huh?" He insanely laugh before injecting the drug into you.

"Fuck you!" You shouted as you kick his face.

"You are a strong woman, indeed," he says, wiping the blood on the corner of his lips. He was about to attack you but stopped when he heard gunshots. He looked at the window. "Fuck, what are they doing here?!"

"Oh? Bonten is here?" You acted surprised.

"You damn bitch," he tried to attack you but you aimed a gun at his head.

"This is my plan all along, I knew that you would kidnap me, now, your group will officially disband here and now," you smirked before shooting his head. "Ugh, mess,"

"Y/N!" Rindou kicked the door. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? What happened?"

"He's dead," you pointed his dead body. "It's not my intention to kill him but--"

"Y/N?" Rindou started to panic when you stopped talking.

"Fuck.." you started to feel sweaty and hot.

"What's happening?" You did not answer his question, your vision started to blur and you can feel your body's temperature increasing. You saw the empty syringe on the floor and cursed.

"It's the drug, fuck," you held onto his arms. "We need to get out of here, quickly,"

"Tell mw what's happening, Y/N," he said.

"That drug can increase someone's sex drive, and this is embarrassing but, fuck.. I need you,"

--

:☽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 940 14
"I'm not allowed to feel this way, right? 'Cause he was never mine,"
667K 28.3K 68
!!! 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦/𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗢𝗦, 𝗘𝗧𝗖...!!! ❝ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩...
3.8K 197 10
. . . ➪ ^ 𝐖𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 ^ . . . ➪ ✈︎ • • '𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑆...
3.8K 506 15
Let's see..