EPILOGUE

"HOW'S LIFE in there?" Ran sat on the chair in front of Rindou while laughing.

"Nicer than the juvenile," Rindou answered. "Y/N will visit me later, why are you here?"

"Is it bad to visit my little brother?" He laughed.

"You're not visiting me, you're mocking me," Rindou said. "How's the situation outside?"

"Well, Bonten is not and will not try to get you out, you can get out on your own, you will not let yourself be here if not," he said. "When are you going to go out?"

"Dunno, maybe until Y/N is safe," he answered.

"Damn, are you doing that because you love her? Yuck, gross," Ran acted to puke. "She's still our crime consultant, by the way,"

"I knew she would stay," he shrugged his shoulders. "Favor to ask, stop Sanzu to kill her or lay his hands on her,"

"Noted," he winked. "So why are you doing this?"

"It's just that Y/N's life is interesting," Rindou smiled. "She's coming, you can now leave, see you in two months,"

"You're going out in two months?" His brother asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I'm Rindou Haitani, remember?" He smirked.

"WHERE IS Rindou?" You asked the guard.

"Wait for him to finish talking with is older brother," Naoto answered on your back. You looked at him.

"Ran is here?"

"Obviously," he answered. "He's his brother after all,"

"Yow, Y/N, oh should I call you, Ms. Moriarty?" Ran get out of the room and smiled at you.

"Hey," you answered calmly. "Had fun visiting your brother?"

"Yeah, thanks for putting him in the prison," he said with sarcasm. "But he'll be able to get himself out, damn, what did you do to my brother?"

"Rindou was enchanted by my looks without him realizing," you flipped your hair. "I'll go talk to him, bye, and also, say hi to Sanzu for me," you added before entering the room, and saw Rindou, sitting on the chair. "You look hot in orange,"

"I know, it does really fit me well right?" Rindou smiled.

"What a shame, I did not tried handcuffs on you on bed," you laughed, but stopped. "How are you?"

"Are you going to ask me that while standing? Sit down first, where's your coffee?" You can't help but to smile because of his question, he does remember that you like coffee so much.

"You knew this, don't you?" You rested your chin on your hand. "You knew that this would end like this, why didn't you stopped me?"

"Why would I? I'm enjoying this," he said with a smirk. "To be honest, Sanzu was about to kill you when he heard that you're a traitor, but I stop him, that's how much I love you,"

"Love me?" You mock him. "You love the way I think, my power and my body,"

"You're indeed smart," he did not even bother to deny it. "You are making me fall for you more,"

"Of course I know that, we think a like," you pointed your head. "But why did you do this? You are ready to go this far for your love?"

"Well, I may not look like it but once something interested me, I would take risk just to get it," Rindou said, looking straight into your eyes. That something is you.

"Why don't you get yourself out? Why are you fucking enjoying this?" You asked.

"Concern?"

"Fuck you," you rolled your eyes. "I'm going in England, I'm going to stay there.. for good,"

"When are you going?" He quickly asked.

"My flight is tomorrow," you answered. "I'm going to say goodbye to my peaceful life as a cop and continue living as Ms. Moriarty in secret, my organization is growing bigger,"

"Good for you," he said.

"I will continue to be Bonten's crime consultant so no need to miss me," you smirked. "I'll get going," you stood up.

"Y/N, you're beautiful," he said stopping you. "And I was enchanted by it the moment I saw you digging to hide that body,"

You laughed before looking back at him with a smile. "Guess this is where our storyline ends,"

1 year after.. London, England

"MS. MORIARTY, thank you for your help," a client said.

"No, thank you for your cooperation, are you sure you're ready to be in prison for this?" You asked.

"I'm okay, I will not last long, I'll die soon, I'm glad that I got a chance to revenge my fiance," he bowed before leaving.

"You did remember something," Senju, who's drinking coffee, asked.

"That's my coffee," you said. "But yeah, I suddenly remembered Rindou and how he's willing to be in prison for his so-called love for me," you laughed. "How's he?"

"Dunno, no updates from Haru," she answered. "Still in prison, I guess,"

"Damn, I thought he's gonna out in 2 months, was my calculations wrong?" You asked. "But it can't be, ugh, he's driving me insane,"

"I remember, a client is going to pay you a visit later, make sure to welcome him," she stood up and take her leave. You sat on your swivel chair and waited for the client Senju mentioned.

"Ms..?" A knock on your door got your attention. Must be the client.

"Get in," you said without looking at the person who entered, you're busy on the papers in front of you.

"Didn't you miss me?" You dropped your pen when you heard Rindou's voice.

"What the actual fuck?" You run towards him and hugged him. "Fuck you, I've been waiting for you to come here, what the hell happened?!"

"I had hard time going out, damn that Naoto," he said. "But aren't you glad that I'm here?"

"Of course I'm happy, excited, and kinda horny," you kissed him.

"Well, I'm glad you did not fell inlove with someone else, sweetheart,"

--

 :☽