CHAPTER 6

A KNOCK on your door awoken your soul and senses. Damn, this is all Naoto's fault. You looked on your reflection on the mirror before smiling and going to the door.

"Hey there, pretty girl," Rindou gave you a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't call me pretty girl, I'm a woman, a grown one," you rolled your eyes before accepting the flowers. "Where are we going?"

"Your choice, do you want to go in Italy? I can book a flight-- no, I can buy a plane.. I think Koko has one, you choose," he said.

"That's a luxury date.." you said. "Not demanding tho, but I prefer simple one,"

"Let's go to amusement park, it's romantic if we date there?" He smiled while offering his hand. You stopped yourself from smiling before accepting it.

"You act so different today," you said. "Did you watched some kdrama? I mean, you act like a male lead,"

"I've watched, once, that drama entitled Strong Woman Do Bong Soon," he looked away out of embarrassment. "Let's just go, you're making me shy,"

"Aww, no worries my sweet," you laughed. "Let's go, this time, for real,"

THE TWO of you reached the amusement park. You smiled looking up at the high ferris wheel.

"Do you want to ride that?" Rindou asked.

"There are too many people, I don't want to wait, I hate waiting," you said, looking at the lane. "We will just waste time there,"

"Should I kill them one by one?" He asked.

"That's gross, no way," you chuckled. "What about you? Do you want? If you want we can try it,"

"Let's go," he smiled before pulling you to the lane. "Wait me here,"

"Wait.. where are you going?" You stopped him. "You won't do anything stupid, right?"

"Trust me, I won't, chill," he gave you a sweet smile before walking away.

RINDOU checked his gun in his pocket before approaching a staff. "Where's the manager?" He asked.

"Is there a problem Sir?" The staff asked.

"I asked first, where is your fucking manager?" He showed his gun. The staff get her phone and dialed the manager's number. In a matter of minutes, the manager showed up, with fear visible in her face.

"What can I do for you.. Sir Rindou?" The manager's eyes widened.

"Close the entire park, Koko will pay," he said. The manager was about to say something when he pointed the gun at her head. "Do as I say, and there will be no problem,"

"Yes.."

"And also, I don't want anyone to hear about this, understand? Make your own excuses if needed," he said. "Or else, I'll kill you myself, got it?" The manager and staff nod before walking away.

WITH A smile, Rindou walks towards you. You frowned when you saw him. "You did something aren't you?"

"Well.. you see.. it's not that bad, not good either, but I'm sure, it will make you happy, don't worry," he gave you a smile. You doubt him more. "Don't you trust me?"

"Fine," you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry, but due to sudden malfunction of some rides, we decided to close the park, this will be also for your safety, your tickets will be refunded before you exit the park, we are deeply sorry for what happened, and thank you for your cooperation,"