PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

I don't own Tokyo Revengers characters, credits to their creator, Ken Wakui

TW: Crimes, not suitable for close minded human beings

I don't speak english well, expect grammatical errors. I'm not good with y/n things.

PROLOGUE

"YOU'RE GETTING off work already?" One of your colleagues asked when they saw you.

"Yeah, I need to meet a friend," you answered, changing your police uniform into a oversized t-shirt and pants.

"A friend?" They asked as they giggle.

"SHE'S a friend," you made it clear.

"It's a girl," they laugh. "You should get married you're growing old, Y/N, we are not getting young,"

"Yeah, yeah," you nod, not interested with the topic. Marriage? That's gross, plus the responsibility and commitment? Ew.

"Take care," they waved their hands as you take your way to the cafe where you're going to meet your friend, Senju.

"Y/N! I need your help," she approached you the moment you enter the cafe.

"Can I order coffee first? I'm tired, I badly need coffee," you said. She nod. You went to the counter and ordered a iced Americano. Senju is waiting for you on the table she reserved. "Why did you ask me to come here? Damn Senju, I'm busy,"

"And you think I'm not?" She rolled her eyes. "I need your help, again,"

"On what? Make it clear, Senju," you said, sipping on your coffee.

She lean closer on you and whispered, "I need your help to hide a body,"

"Again? I'm a fucking cop, Senju," you said.

"And you're living a double life as a cop and a crime consultant under the alias Ms. Moriarty," she pouted and look into your eyes. "This is the last time, I promise,"

"How many times have you said that?" You sighed. "I can't Senju, if the higher ups find out, what will happen to me? I love you, but I'm not willing to be in jail with you,"

"We're not going to jail, okay? It's like the old times," she said.

"Does Takeomi know this?" You asked.

"Well.. he doesn't, but Haru does," she answered.

"Then go ask Sanzu! Don't ever call me to do that thing Senju," you said, you almost finished your coffee because Senju is stressing the shit out of you.

"No way, if I were to ask that motherfucker brother of mine, he will give me a condition, what condition? Have a guess," she clicked her tongue.

"You need to take a drugs first?" You raised a brow.

"Bingo! What will happen to me after that? I'll be in jail! Could you throw your one and only bestie on a jail?" She held your hand. "You can't, right? So help me,"

"Fine," you rolled your eyes. She's leaving you with no choice. She stood up and hug you. "Okay, okay, that's enough,"

"Ah! Thank you so much! I'm so lucky to have you as my bestie!" Senju's eyes disappear as she smiles at you. "Let's meet later, 12:00 pm, I'll text you the location, bye! Love you!"

"Yeah.." you stand up and get your things. You will need a lot of patience, and prepare to what will happen later.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called you.

"Oh? Naoto," you looked at him and his car, parking on front of the cafe. "Nice, I need a ride,"

"I'm not asking--" you cut him off when you entered his car. "Why.. nevermind,"

"Start driving, SIR," you emphasize the word 'sir' as sarcasm. You love to annoy the shit out of him, because he's your senior.

"YOW BRO," Rindou tapped his brother's shoulder. "Hey, Sanzu,"

"Pills?" Sanzu offered, Rindou shook his head as an answer. "Why don't you take drugs too?"

"Shut the fuck up," he said. "Why's the atmosphere so quiet?" He looked at the direction where Ran is looking. "Oh, dead bodies, traitors?"

"Yeah, I killed them," Sanzu proudly said. "Want to come to dispose them?"

"I'm busy," he sit beside his brother and  took his phone out.

"Come with him Rindou, you need to go outside, your life's so boring," Ran said.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes before standing up.

"WHAT THE fuck Senju, how long has it been since this dude died? He stinks," you covered your nose when you saw the corpse. "You did not told me to bring mask,"

"You should know it, we're disposing corpse," Senju rolled her eyes. "Here," she handed you a mask.

"This is the last time I will do this," you said as you held her carry the body and put it on the grave you two dug earlier.

"But this is a nice idea huh, to bury this corpse on other's grave," she laughed.

"Of course it's nice, I'm a police officer," you answered.

"And a crime consultant, Ms. Moriarty," she added.

"Whatever you say," you laughed as you get your shovel and started to bury the body.

"Senju?" Both of you stopped when someone called her.

"Oh? Haru!" She smiled before hugging the pink hair dude who just came.

"Who's that?" You asked at the same time as Haru.

"She's my friend, slash so-called crime consultant, Y/N, Y/N, this is my brother, Haru, you can call him Sanzu," Senju said.

"What were you doing?" He take a look at grave. "Cool, hiding a body?"

"Hey, stop, you can be visible on the CCTV if you dig there," you stopped another man. "There's a CCTV there, you will get caught,"

"Who are you?" A handsome dude step out from darkness.

"That's Y/N, a crime consultant," Sanzu laughed. "Cool job,"

"That being said, obey what I said, or else you'll get caught,"

"That's Rindou, he's hot right?" Senju whispered. "Want him?"

"No thanks," you said without cutting off your staring contest with Rindou. "But I'll think about it,"

--

I'm back:)

:☽