Gojo Male Reader x bnha

By TerroKira

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 3

18.5K 321 431
By TerroKira

All might: you are worthy to inherit my power.

Izuku: inherit your power?

All might: hahahaha! What's with that face? It's just a suggestion the real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power! I'm talking about my pkwer, young man. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of peace, all might, had to be a natural-born hero.

Y/n: all might, you know that giving someone your quirk isn't something you can do right?

All might: oh yeah! that's right... Young men, I will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch.

He spread his arms out and looked to the sky

Izuku: It was passed on to you...?

All might: that's right. And next, it is your turn.

Izuku: w-wait! Wait a minute! (all might lowers his arms and looks at Izuku) It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk... I've never heard
of anything like thst before-

Y/n: and he began again...

All might: does he do this a lot?

Y/n: yeah... Izuku! (you hit him lightly)

Izuku: s-sorry!

All might: you always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!

Izuku: wh...?!

All might: I may hide many things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "one for all"!

Izuku: "one for all"...

All might: that's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of the power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart.

Izuku: why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?

Y/n: because you are a natural hero, he is probably looking for a successor.

All might: that young man is right. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!

Y/n: honestly it feels like I'm third wheeling (DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD)

All might: never mind! Well, it's uo to you, though. What'll you do?

Izuku began rubbing his eyes eith his sleeve then stood up

Izuku: I'll do it!

All might: an immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!

...

All might: hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on! Come sit with me, young gojo!

Y/n: no thanks.

Izuku falls.

Y/n: that's why. Couldn't you just let me sleep? I'm already strong!

All might: but you're not the strongest! (to Izuku) if you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier.

Izuku: well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?

All might: no, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now, in this form.

Izuku: anyway, why are we dragging trash at the beach park?

All might: ha ha ha! *click* *click* it's 'cause, you know, your not a proper vessel. *click* *click* *click* *click*

Izuku: what you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before! AHHHHHH!

All might: *click* *click* I'm talkimg about your body.

Y/n: can you stop taking photos of us?

All might: ok! my quirk, one for all, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode.

Izuku: The limbs will what?! Then... Were picking up trash in order to train our bodies...?

All might (thumbs up): yes! (lowers his hand) but that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, I discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many years.

Izuku: yeah... For some reason, because of the currents, objects drift here a lot, and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping... The local residents don't come near here, either.

All might: heores these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally being a hero meant doing volunteer service.  Evem if people called that boring or whatever. You can't waver from those roots. (he crushed a some trash and that pushed some trash away revealing the horizon) you will restore the horizon for this whole section! That is your first step toward becoming a hero!

Izuku: my first step...? Clean... This... All of it...?!

All might: young midorya, young gojo, you want to go to UA, right?

Y/n: yeah! It's because Izuku wants to go there... And to annoy an angry pomeranian that goes to our school.

Izuku: yes... Yes! Because it's where you went! So I'm going to go... I thought... It would definitely have to be UA...

All might: you're a go-getter fanboy! I'm sure young gojo will get in. But I've told you this before. It's not something you can do without a quirk. It's sad, but that is what the reality is. And UA's is the hardest heri course to get into. In other words,

Izuku: in ten months until UA's entrance exam, I have to complete my vessel!

All might: that's where this comes in! I came up with this: "aim to pass: American dream plan"! It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you follow this in every aspect of your life!

He gave both of you a stack of papers.

Y/n: wow, this is very detailed.

Izuku: even sleep time is included...

All might: frankly, this is a super hard schedule. Can you follow it?

Izuku: of course... I have to work mnay times harder than anyone else, or else I can't do it!

All might: young gojo, you don't have to follow this. But I will train you in hand-to-hand combat...

Y/n: easy!

All might:... Without quirks!

Y/n: less easy!
...

And the training began! You didn't really stick to the schedule but you did do the workouts. Training with all might without quirks was harder than you thought. Izuki was working super hard, it felt like he was over working himself.
You and Izuku cleaned the beach slowly but surely.

He had a hard time focusing in class, he even muttered loudly during history making the entire class look at him.

Y/n: Izuku! (hit him on the head lightly)

Izuku looked up.

Izuku: uhhh s-sorry!

You and Izuku were getting buffer and buffer. He helped you study for the exam. He always finished his food quickly and was tired at school.

You were running holding heavy things and Izuku dropped the safe on your leg.

Y/n: owwww!

Now you may think "how did it hit when y/n has the infinity?"
Well... I don't want to spoil the jjk manga. Here are a video about gojo's powers explained! Keep in mind it does brush over over stuff in the manga, It is the arc that will be in the JJK movie that has been released recently!

Izuku fell on the ground.

Izuku: s... Sorry.

All might: hey, hey, what's wrong? There are only three months left! You won't make it! Wanna give up? Wanna take it easy and rest today?

Y/n: you've been overworking yourself haven't you!

All might: overwork...? The "aim to pass: American dream pkan" was adjusted with your bodies in mind to make sure you'd make it in time for the entrance exam...

Y/n: that's why they were different...

All might: you haven't been sticking to the plan, have you?

Y/n: guilty!

All might: not you! Young midorya!

Y/n: ooooh!

All might: over doing it will have the opposite effect! Don't you want to get in?

Izuku: I do... But I can't juat get in... I have to work a lot more than other people... Or I won't be able to catch up... I want to be like you. I want to be the greatest hero like you!

All might turned into his buff form.

All might: you go-getter fanboy! I like that! But if that's really the case, then you really can't rush things now. But I understand your feelings. Leave it to this old guy to adjust your plan!

Izuku: your not old... All might...

All might: ha ha ha ha!

...

It was the day of the exam! You had to wake up at 5:45 am to get ready and get to the beach. You finally reached the beach and saw all might but then heard Izuku do a warcry.

All might: hey, hey, hey... He even cleaned outside of where I told him to! Seriously? There's not even a speck of dust left! Seriously?! He finished at the last minute! More than perfect! Oh my... Oh my... Goodness! (he turned to his buff form while saying that)

Izuku fell of the pile of trash and all might caught him.

Y/n: you really out did yourself, Izuku!

All might: good work.

Izuku: all might... Y/n... I did it... I did it!

All might: yeah, you surprised me, you entertainer! Teenagers are amazing! Here take a look!

You saw a picture of Izuku at the start of the training.

Izuku: this is...

All might: its you, ten moths ago. And this is y/n.

He showed you a picture of you. You became a little buffer and you got taller.

All might: you both did good. The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, and young midorya you have certainly become a suitable vessel!

Izuku: I feel like I'm cheating...you did all this for me... I'm too blessed...

Y/n: you worked your ass of for 10 months and you feel like your cheating...

All might: ha ha ha ha... We'll have to fix thise leaky eyes of yours. Now-

Y/n: sorry all might, no fix! It's his genetics even mom has it!

All might: aww well that's too bad. Anyway! Now, it's time for the award ceremony, Izuku midorya!

Izuku: yes, sir!

All might plucked off a hair from his head.

All might: this is something I was once told: "something that you receive because you're lucky and something that you are given because you are recognized are different in essence." take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own effort. Eat this.

Izuku: huh?

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHA!

all might: it doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA.

Izuku: it's too different from what I imagined!

This made you laugh harder.

All might: now, there's no time! You'll be late for the exam! Come, come, come!

...

You and Izuku ran to the exam. Finally, you reached the gate.

Izuku: we made it...

Y/n: we sure did!

Izuku began to mutter but it was muffled since he put his hand on his mouth.

Y/n: I wonder if muttering is something you gor from dad...

Katsuki: outta my way, deku and snowy beanpole!

Izuku: kacchan!

Katsuki: don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you.

Y/n: feel free to try!

Izuku:. M-morning. L-let's both do our best...

You heard students gossip about yiu and kastuki.

Y/n: let's go, Izuku!

You began to walk but midorya tripped and fell, he floated though.

???: are you all right?

Izuku began screaming and moving his legs then looked at the brown haired girl. She made him stand then put her hands together.

??? : it's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?

Izuku: uh...

He began freaking out.

Y/n: he is very nervous, been waiting for months. He can't even talk. (whisper) he thinks your cute..

Her face had a pink tint to it.

???: let's do our best. See ya!

Izuku: I talked to a girl!

He screamed

Y/n: sure you did fanboy, now let's go! Without the tripping this time!

...

Present mic: for all you examinees listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!

Y/n: hey!

Present mic: thank you! Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!

Y/n: yeah!

Izuku was fanboying on present mic, katsuki told him to shut up.

Present mic: as it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock irban battles after this! After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?

Y/n: okay!

You looked at the card to see you were at battle center C, Izuku was at B, and katsuki at A.

Katsuki: in other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?

Izuku: y-you're right. Even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, we're assigned different battle centers.

Katsuki: don't look. I'll kill you. Damn, now I can't crush you.

You know what happens next, you just laughed when Iida called out Midorya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.7K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
117K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
91.2K 4K 48
"๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต, ๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“š๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ (๐“ข๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ)" ๊ง๐‚๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐Ž...
344K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...