Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

Door deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... Meer

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne πŸ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel πŸ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist πŸ‹
Side‐Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson πŸ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure πŸ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun πŸ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Christmas Slaughter

4.2K 77 41
Door deuxdude

Krampus...the Christmas Devil...hunts down children who don't behave and makes them suffer for that. Now he plans something terrifying this Christmas year...And he. MUST. FUcKiNg. PAY!!!!

(Y/N): "Today...I'm dreaming a RED Christmas."

Krampus' Workship

Demons of Krampus has been making heinous contraptions that'll destroy the Christmas Spirit. Sadly there was one thing they didn't count on...

You.

(Y/N):

They were pissed.

Krampus' Demons: "Kill the INTRUDER!!!"

All Hell, metaphorically speaking, breaks loose.

Their screams, pain and overall, their death, filled your soul with joy as more continues to charge so keep firing your wonderful toy.

(Y/N): "Ho-Ho-Ho, motherfuckers!

Just when you killed them all, a big robot appeared and attack by slamming you all around before firing his weapon but was you down and out?

Nope.

Timeskip

Deep underground, the malevolent beast himself sat on his throne, until he heard something that's crashing down. You and the robot that you destroyed.

Krampus: "Well, well well...if it isn't the intruder who's destroying my operation. That is very NAUGHTY!!!!

(Y/N): "So is destroying Christmas? How is that not naughty?"

Krampus: "Because I said so! The Living World has become unstable. I'm just fixing it it."

(Y/N): "By total genocide?"

Krampus: "That's right."

(Y/N): "Well it won't fly! So Krampus, are you ready to die?"

Krampus: "Come give it a try!"

You charged at him with your sword as Krampus throws a fireball at him only to deflect it and try to slash him to pieces. But he dodged it and threw you by to another room as he followed. You quickly recovered from that and heard Krampus charging at you with unbridled force as he laughed.

You lunged forward while morphing into a giant mouth, using your Flesh Hooks. Both forces clashed in a power struggle as you hold against the gale. The struggle began to release a destructive discharge before using your Flesh Hooks again by grabbing onto his limbs before kicking him away that was beyond the definition of brute force.

(Krampus' transformation)

You thought this was over but that was certainly foolish as Krampus emerged from the hellfire, as his size has become more ghoulish.

This fight is seriously getting crazy!

The flames of Hell is making him stronger. Remove him from it. But how?

Just then, you and Krampus were transported to a different landscape by unknown means. You have a pretty good guess who it was, but for now, it's time to play.

(Skip to 1:37 and after that 3:11)

Krampus: "I won't let you stop me from rewriting Christmas, brat! Do you hear me?!"

(Y/N): "Oh I hear ya." *Transformed.* "But if you think you have won and all is well...THEN FUCK YOU KRAMPUS! FOR I WILL SEND YOU TO THE BOWLS OF HELL!!!"

You used up all of your power on your BFG for one trick.

And did this.

He was nothing but dust. Krampus was no more. His soul was refreshing though. All that's left was to get the packages, which was another reason you assaulted the Christmas Devil, and deliver it.

Another timeskip

You deliver the gifts to them but just as you're about to leave...

???: "Hey runt, forgetting someone?"

She is the queen of her castle. Her reputation is proceeding, plus she's on your hit-list.

Queen: "I take it Alastor sent you? And yes, we know each other. Guess what present he gave me? You."

She grabbed you, closing the door and...well you can guess the rest.

Merry Christmas!🎄!🎄!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

27.9K 1.2K 24
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
2.2K 97 5
You love your friends. You really do. But sometimes it needs reminding when one of them attempts to summon a demon and accidentally sends you to Hell...
25.2K 936 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
26.2K 558 14
After killing thousands to millions of people, Y/n tyranny is finally ended by Jujutsu sorcerers being sent to hell to live out the rest of his days...