❦˚̣̣̣͙⋆˞͛Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Bᴜɴɴʏ˚̣̣̣͙☙ ║...

By Naky_Liz

❁ཻུ۪۪∩∩ ( • •)❁ཻུ۪۪༗ ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა ╔═∪∪═══════════════════════╗ Y... More

꧁🄰/🄽꧂
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❽̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❽̣̣̣̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
Izza prank-😭✌️
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
So.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

3.4K 114 127
By Naky_Liz

Pic ain't mine, credits to @sanchescyka on Twitter.

♪~When all is calm and bright~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Tommy stirred awake at a loud thump, the room he resided in wasn't as bright as it was earlier. The sun that once shone through the window was now replaced by the moon. He felt a numb ache on his back as he tried to move, groaning as he does so.

Tommy tried to perch himself up, but with much struggle. When he did finally get up, he peers around the darkened room looking for the source of the noise that had awoken him. "Do you need anything?" a female voice suddenly asks.

"AAAHHHH— WHAT THE FU—" he shrieked in alarm, but was cut off by her speaking again. Tommy had no idea where her voice came from, though he was certain that it was somewhere beside him.

"Shush Tommy, it's me." Y/N spoke, gently nudging the boy's side that was wrapped by the blanket that was over him. Tommy's gaze dropped to her figure, and a confused expression spread on his face.

"...Why are you still here?? Why aren't you sleeping yet???" he questioned as he furrowed his brows. Gawking at the figure of the female that was sitting on the floor.

"Can't move, body hurts." she murmured, her tired voice growing faded as she spoke. "Just ignore me, while I stay here."

[‡]: Only your legs hurt though
[♥]: I wonder why~
[★]: Not the time for that.
[♠]: And it's not like you 'can't' move
[♣]: It's just that you don't want to move
[†]: Cut it out, she's tired.
[♦]: Give her a break, jeez!

Y/N disregarded them. She can move, yes. But, it's just that she's too weak to stand and walk. She just wanted to rest, even if it meant sitting on this wooden ground the entire night. Yet even with how tired she felt, sleep just didn't come to her.

It annoyed her.

"You're going to sleep there?? That's so uncomf—" Tommy was unable to finish a sentence yet again, due to his room's door swinging open. The loud sound frightened both Y/N and Tommy.

"Tommy, are you alri— Y/N?" his yellow sweater is the first noticeable thing, even in the dimly lit room they resided in. Wilbur gave Y/N a puzzled look, while Y/N waved at him.

"Hey Wil." she gave a feeble smile, though she doubted it was visible to the man.

"Why are you on the floor?" he inquired.

"My legs refused to cooperate with me." she responded, making Wilbur even more puzzled. "...Wil, can you get me the pearls in that chest over there?"

Y/N indicated to a lone chest that sat in the corner of the room by the closet. And Wil nodded without a word. The room might be dark, but the only spherical object in the chest was the pearls. He won't have a hard time looking for it in there.

Wilbur got a handful and delivered it to the bunny, he was to ask her what she'll do with it. But Y/N spoke first. "You two should go back to sleep, especially you Tommy." she raised her hand, tossing a pearl out the door. "Good night."

The air shifted around her, wisps of purple flying around her as she appeared across the door of her room. She practically hauled her body towards the door, opening it and crawling in before closing it behind her. She hurled another pearl, and it landed beside her mattress.

She sighed, reaching under her bed for the little crate that she hid there. The wooden box opened quietly, Y/N pulling out a small vial that contained an ivory liquid.

She slid the box back under, crawling up her bed, not before placing aside the pearls. She uncorked the tiny bottle, downing its contents in one go.

The fluid instantly took effect on her, eyes drooping until it was fully closed, her body relaxing and her mind shutting down.

She fell asleep. With the empty bottle still in her hand.

˚·º*º·˚

Y/N groans as she feels herself being shaken awake, she shrugs off the person's hold on her, waving her hand as she mumbles. "Five more minutes.."

She huddles closer to her pillow –cause Cinereous went out of the room using the pet door, while Cayenne slept at the top corner of her bed– but as her brain registers what's happening, her eyes shot open as she quickly perches herself up. Gawking at the person who was in the room with her.

She looks like a mess, with her hair sticking out in different directions and her face still looking sleepy and haggard af. She pulls the sheets over her head as her face goes red from embarrassment.

"What are doing in my room???" she mutters from under the covers, the man received it in muffled sounds but understood what she had said.

"You've been asleep for two whole days, I'm just checking in to see if you are still alive."

"Well as you can see, I am not dead yet!"

"Good, Tommy would have burned the kitchen if you died."

"Haha funny joke Techno, now please leave my room so I can fix myself."

"I'm not joking but alright." he states with a nod –it's not like Y/N could see it–, as he walks out of her room closing the door behind him. Y/N waited for a moment, listening to the footsteps slowly fade away from her room's door before lifting the covers off of herself. That man... Wtf.

She swings her legs off the bed, testing if they could support her body. She felt a mild twinge coarse through her lower body but, all in all, it was tolerable. She walks towards her cabinet for a change of clothing, she pulls out a comfortable outfit for her to wear.

Y/N slips out of her pajamas and into her new set of clothes, clasping a comb and fixing her hair into something much more presentable than bed hair.

Being delighted with how she looked, she walks out of her room shutting the door behind her, before heading down the stairs and going straight to the dining room.

"Morning N/N, about time you finally woke up." Wilbur greets, taking a bite out of his pancake.

She leans on one of the chairs as she yawns. "Morning to you too Wil and Phil, do you guys know where Techno is?"

"He's outside, why?" Wilbur asks as he takes a sip of his coffee.

Y/N shrugs at him. "Ehh— He woke me up."

"So?" Wilbur asks, raising a brow at the female. They sure are twins.

"I'm going to kill him for disturbing my slumber." she jests as she starts walking out the room. The dull ache felt but ignored. [HA! Jokes on you, Technoblade never dies!!]

"Eat something first mate." Philza suggests, walking towards her with a pancake in hand, but Y/N shakes her head left and right, declining the offer.

"No need, I'll be back s—" she is hushed from uttering anything else by Philza –gently– shoving the hotcake in her mouth.

Y/N furrows her brows but Philza only chuckles at her as he turns his back on her and walks towards the chair where he was seated before. The female stood there for a solid minute before actually deciding to eat the pancake as she makes her way out of the house.

She spots the pink haired male in the distance, training with a wooden sword. Beating the living shit out of a dummy –she didn't know where it came from, but she didn't think much about it.

She decided to finish off her food first before moving towards the man. She smacks the man's back playfully to get his attention. When he faces her, Y/N makes a fake angry face as she states. "I was having a good sleep, you know!"

The man's eyes soften as he gently pats the girl's head, Y/N leans into the touch as Techno asks. "Do you hear voices?"

Y/N stares at the man a bit hesitant about answering his question, so instead of answering she asks him back. "Why do you ask?"

"You seem to be distracted most of the time, your expression shifting abruptly and you look like you're always reading something." Y/N makes an 'o' shape with her mouth as she listens to him.

"By any chance, is this the reason why you woke me up?" she asks and the male nods at her, he's answered two questions now so it's only fair for her to answer his too. "To answer your question, no, I do not hear voices in my head."

"Y/N.." Technoblade starts but the girl raises a finger, stopping from speaking any further.

"But, I... see words and sentences, from the people in my head." she finished, dropping her hand to her side.

"Since when have you had them in your head?" he asks as the girl sits on the lush and grassy ground.

"Since m— when I was alone, in this house." the girl states with a sad smile on her face, as her memories start flooding in. "Though they were very chill that time. They still are, just getting a bit more, 'noisy' at night."

"When did this behavior start from them?" the man sits beside her, making sure to leave a space between them. The wooden blade set between them.

"It's random. They only bug me if they feel like it."

"So sneaking out at night is what you do to please them."

She laughs softly. "Haha yeah, that's one of the reasons. It drives me insane every time my vision gets bombarded by their demand for gore."

"Then what's the other reason?"

"..I can't sleep properly at night so, I distract myself." she answers as she starts plucking the flowers near her.

"Why?" he asks and the female only shrugs at him in response, as she continues on what she was doing.

"Why ask me this so suddenly though?" she looks at him as she stops picking flowers, waiting for a response.

"...I hear voices in my head, and they too lust for blood." Y/N hums in understanding as she turns her attention back to the flowers she was knotting together. "I lose control of myself to them, sometimes."

"You don't have to worry about me then, I can control myself just fine." she starts twisting and knotting the flowers' stems together, repeating the process over and over again "So what are they saying?"

"The voices? They are currently... saying 'E'."

"E?" you repeated, and he nods. "Does it annoy you?"

"Eh, a little." he shrugged, yet he sounded like he was not entirely happy about it.

You give him a grin, before repeating the fifth letter of the English lexicon. "E."

"Do not, encourage them—" stifling a laugh, Y/N clasped a hand over her mouth to stop her giggles from escaping.

"Mine's mostly quiet when I'm with you guys." she was almost done with what she was doing, just fixing it up a bit.

"With us.." he repeats and she nods at him. She stretches her arms to his head, placing the crown of flowers atop his pink locks.

"Is there anything else, you want to talk about?" she gives a tilt of the head as she asks.

"You need to get a bit stronger."

"Did you just call me weak, indirectly?"

"Ehh— Nah.." he says not sounding convincing to Y/N as he hovers a hand on his head.

Y/N playfully frowns as she looks at him. "You sound like you are, just because you're strong." she pouts.

"I am strong," he states with a nod, a proud look on his face.

"Yeah yeah your highness I'm heading back inside." the girl says as she stands up and brushes off the dirt/grass on her clothes. "Are you going to stay here?"

"Hmm, why don't we spar?" the man asks tilting his head as he too stands up. Y/N looks at him thoughtfully before smiling.

"I'd love to but," she states a smile forming on her lips. "you ruined my sleep so no." she continues jokingly, the smile not leaving her face.

"Heh?"

"I jest," she retorts, glancing at him as she skips back inside the house, on her merry way to get swords to play with. No, not the wooden ones, iron swords would do better. "but first, I have to fulfill a promise I made to a child."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: What's something you guys are better than Technoblade at?
Wilbur: Mario Kart.
Tommy: Yeah, video games.
Philza: Emotional vulnerability.

Technoblade: Who the fuck broke the toaster?
Wilbur: Y/N did it.
Tommy: It was Y/N.
Philza: Y/N broke it.
Y/N:
Y/N: ...It's my toaster anyways.

Technoblade: When's the last time you slept?
Y/N: Uh... a few days ago, I think.
Technoblade: A few- how many?!
Y/N: Uh... *starts counting on fingers* I need more fingers...
Technoblade: What you need is sleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 125 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
626 63 10
Techno took in a deep breath, allowing the thoughts to creep down his throat and wrap around his heart, pressing tightly as they took root. Completel...
4.7K 187 47
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...