The Lucarelli queen

Od diane9113

When left at the altar Haley decides to go on a trip to Europe to find her true self. Her plan takes a diffe... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 9

19.3K 362 16
Od diane9113

Haley's POV:

He just stands there in front of me with his eyes full of pain and regret. He was such a coward, he comes here to me, and he can't even say a word. My heart felt broken, even more than the day I was left at the altar. Why does this keep happening to me, why do I keep ending up falling for the wrong guys? I cry my heart out in front of him.

''I hate you'' I scream at him wanting to make him feel the pain I was feeling.

Tears streaming down my face as I am looking into his eyes that showed clear pain. He takes a step forward closing the space between us and grabs my face into his hands pressing his lips against mine. 'What the fuck just happened?' I think to myself as it was one second he was frozen and now he was kissing me.

He kisses me with such desire I had never felt before. I kiss him back, feeling my body relax as it releases all the anger an tension into the kiss deepening it. The kiss was rough but loving at the same time, nothing like I've felt before. He made me weak in my knees and for a second I though I was gonna collapse to the ground. He kissed me with such passion as if he was craving me for years, as if this was the last time he would kiss me. I don't know how, but if felt right. His lips on mine felt right. The tears still slowly coming from my eyes making it into our kiss making him only to kiss me harder.

He then pulls away, lifting my face so that I would look into his eyes.

''I am so sorry Haley, I never wanted to hurt you'' He says pressing his forehead against mine and rolling it a bit from one side to other. ''I have feeling for you but I was too scared to show them and I'm a coward for that'' He says and looks back up at my face and I grab his face into my hands and cares his cheek when I go on my tiptoes to kiss him.

I kiss him with so much desire and passion, he then turns us around so know I was with my back to the door. He then places one of his hands on the door for support and the other holding my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. I was craving him so much and I know he was craving me too. I pull on his hair and he then lifts me up my legs wrapping around his waist. He kicks open the door not stopping the kiss and carries me to his room where I have spent the last few nights. As we walk the hall I hope no one sees us, but honestly I could care less right now, because all I wanted was to be with him.

We enter the room still not breaking the kiss and he places me on the bed hovering above me and touching my leg up and down making my body shiver and want him even more. He slowly pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath. He then gives me one more gentle kiss. And then he pulls away and stands up from the bed leaving me hot and bothered. But I know that for that step it was too soon and it looks like he knew it too because he pulled away before we could get any further.

He then undresses himself only leaving on his boxers and exposing his hard boner he had gotten from our make out session. He then crawls in the bed next to me and pulls me close to his chest hugging me so tight as there is no tomorrow. I snuggle into his chest taking in his scent making me feel so relaxed and secure.

''I haven't been trying to avoid you, I've just had a lot of work to take care of'' He says placing kisses on my head.

''That's okay, it would only be nice if you had said that, not just straight up ignored me all these days'' I tell him caressing his hard chest with my fingers.

''What is you job? What do you do?'' I ask him genuinely not understanding what he does for a living.

''If I tell you, you will have to stay with me and won't be able to leave me, not forever at least'' He says softly his fingers running through my hair.

''Maybe I don't want to leave...'' I say and then add ''...ever'' and look up at him for his reaction only for him to place a kiss on my forehead.

''Don't give up your life for me just yet, you've only known me for like a week'' He says worriedly, knowing I could leave whenever I wanted and him having no say in it.

''But I know that you are someone for me, your a good guy, at least you make me feel like a queen when you are not ignoring me'' I tease him, pinching his skin lightly making him tense up at the sensation.

''I am anything but a 'good guy' '' He tells me looking away from me for a second.

''Why do you think that about yourself?'' I furrow my brows wanting to know why he thinks so bad of himself.

''Because I know who I am'' He tells me with a little sadness in his voice.

''Then who are you?'' I ask again not understanding what he means.

''Let's not talk about that tonight'' He sighs and looks down at me and I drop the subject understanding that he was tired.

''And the other thing you said, you are a queen and no one else should tell you otherwise or treat you any less than that'' He changes the subject bringing the positive mood back.

I love that he makes me more confident, and makes me love myself more and realize my worth. I have never had that before and I don't think I'll ever have enough of him saying these things. With him I could be myself and there would be no judgment, I didn't have to look a certain way to keep up my image or to talk a certain way because the other way wasn't 'girly'.

''You're too nice'' I tell him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He just rolls his eyes at my words and let's out a little laugh making me smile.

2 days later

I was sitting in the beautiful little garden by the mansion thinking about Riccardo and how nice he's been ever since he opened up to me.

''Hey sunshine'' I hear Bella's voice as she approaches me.

''What's on you mind'' She then asks me with a soft smile.

''Nothing, just wondering'' I look at her as she sits down next to me.

''Wondering what?'' She asks now lowering her eyebrows making her face look a little concerned and confused at the same time.

''It's stupid'' I blush from embarrassment and look down at my hands who were picking at my shirt.

''Tell me'' She pushes not giving up.

''I just don't now what you guys do, you clearly own a big business or something, but Riccardo seem like he doesn't want to share that part of his life with me and I don't understand why it's just a job after all'' I express her my thoughts. I was genuinely scared that Riccardo saw me as a short time fling and that's why he never talked about his private life. But then again I needed to remind myself that this was not going to be anything long as soon enough I will have to leave Italy and Riccardo behind.

I hear Bella sigh and now looking down too.

''He'll tell you when he's ready, but until then don't stress about it, he is pretty secretive about his private life'' She tries to reassure me making me a little bit more calm.

''Okay'' I reply letting her think that my worries were gone.

''But Haley'' She goes to say again and now looks up facing me, looking in my eyes.

''Mhm'' I simply reply ready to listen to what she has to say.

''When he does tell you about his job, please in that moment think about him as the person you know now because his job doesn't define him as much as he thinks it does.'' She nicely asks me holding my hands now and only making me wonder more what could he do that would make me look at him differently?

''Okay, I promise you that'' I reassure her really meaning what I said.

''Thank you'' She smiles while standing up an nodding her head to follow her on her walk.

***

I was folding some of my clothes into the empty space in Riccardo's closet that he had cleared for me as I was staying longer than anticipated and we both were tired of my clothes just sitting in my suitcases.

I was humming a song to myself as I was putting away my dress that I had wore to the club and after that met Riccardo. It made me smile at the memory and then I was interrupted by loud noise that sounded like screams?

I walked toward the bedroom door to look out in the hallway what was happening. It was defiantly someone screaming something, I just couldn't make out the words as it was too far away.

I walk over through the hallway and the closer I got to Riccardo's office the louder the screams got which told me that they were indeed coming from there. I wasn't going to lie, I was a little bit scared by what was happening behind that door.

''What do you mean he got away again?'' I hear Riccardo's mad voice scream at someone.

''We had him at gunpoint and then there was a loud bang next to us which got us distracted and he then disappeared, that's also how Vincent got shot'' The unknown voice replies to Riccardo's question.

I hear Riccardo growl madly and then a loud bang comes that makes me jump. It sounded like someone hit a desk or something really hard.

''If you don't get the bastard by me until tomorrow this time, I am going to go look for him myself'' Riccardo says now with a warning tone letting me and the person in his office know that he doesn't want to be disappointed and do the job himself.

''And what do you want us to do with the other bastard?'' The unknown man asks.

''Kill him'' Riccardo says as if it was nothing. My heart skips a beat for a second hearing him sound so cold about someones life and demanding it to be ended. I could hear some footsteps and I run to hid around the corner so they wouldn't see me.

My mind still couldn't wrap my head about what I had just heard. 'Is Riccardo a murderer?' my mind kept thinking until I heard the door open and I peaked to see who it was.

It was a tall man with black hair, about the same age as Riccardo, dressed in all black and with a scared look on his face as he exits Riccardo's office and goes to leave. I had never seen this man before.

'What kind of business was Riccardo in?' I think to myself again and then remember what Bella had said to me earlier. I calm myself down and go back to Riccardo's bedroom.

The whole time Riccardo's words kept replaying in my head like a broken record. 'kill him' was all I could think about, did he mean it?

I jump at the bedroom door opening and I peak out of the closet to see it was Riccardo. I don't go into the bedroom to meet him, I just stay here frozen and try to keep my breaths slow and even.

''What's wrong?'' I hear Riccardo say not realizing he was already in the closet with me. His voice now sounds full with worry and his face full with concern as he's seen me just standing with a pair of folded jeans in my arms staring into nothing.

I turn to look to him ''Are you going to kill someone?'' I dare to ask hearing my heart race as I was scared standing so close to him.

''What?'' He asks me making me jump just from hearing his voice him sounding really confused by my question.

''I heard you scream and then to order someone to kill someone'' I say slowly stepping back from him trying to keep some distance between me and him.

''Haley'' He says pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut and then looking back up at scared me that had now reached the end of the walk in closet with the wall holding me up.

''Who are you Riccardo?'' I ask him looking at his expressions while pulling the pair of jeans to my chest as a way to protect myself.

''I said I wasn't a good guy'' He simply replies.

''That wasn't the question'' I feel a little bit more brave now as I try to replay Bella's words in my head 'think about him as the person you know now because his job doesn't define him as much as he thinks it does'.

I think about all the things he's done for me and how he has never hurt me, and how he made me feel safe and told me time and time again that I deserved the world. These thoughts made me calm down knowing I wasn't in danger with him.

''Haley please'' He brings me out of my thoughts with his frustrated voice making me a little mad inside.

''Just answer the question Riccardo'' I say now dropping the jeans on the floor and taking a step forward.

''I would never hurt you Haley, or let anyone else hurt you'' He beats around the bush but also meaning the words he just said.

''Just answer me Riccardo'' I say now with my voice raised getting inpatient with him.

''I'm the fucking mafia Haley, God dammit'' He raises his voice back at me and finally answers my question making me slightly scared from the way he responded.

Mafia? I thought those things only existed in movies and old people's tales. What had I gotten myself into.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice at you'' He sighs now taking a step closer to me slowly closing the space between us.

''I promise you, I won't hurt you mio amor'' Riccardo says now rubbing my arm while looking at me worried and trying to read me.

''I know you won't'' I say making all his worries go away and he goes to slowly pull me in a hug being scared to frighten me with sudden movements.

I hug him back, ''I'm really tired, can we go to sleep?'' I say quietly but loud enough so he could hear me. Riccardo nods his head and we both go to get ready for bed.

''You will have to tell me everything tomorrow'' I say pointing my finger at him making sure he understands how serious I am.

''I will'' he quietly replies and gives me a small forced smile.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.4K 282 35
Who would've imagined that the Italian mafia princess had a devil waiting for her in the city of Russia? ●▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬● ╰┈⫸ 𝑺 𝒀 𝑵 𝑶 𝑷 𝑺 𝑰 𝑺: 𝐑...
26K 707 21
Esther Marie Lucarelli is a born mafia princess. By day she goes by Marie Moore and by night she is Esther Lucarelli. Only the closest to her know Es...
3.7K 749 47
≫ A Dark Mafia Romance ≪ Francesca "Frankie" is undeniably stunning, her ethereal beauty drawing all eyes towards her. A fusion of classic allure and...
2.6K 43 13
Shym Garcia: the worlds known ruthless mafia princess and assassin, emotionless, hot tempered, bad bitch and hot asf Matteo Ricci: Don of the Italian...