I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... More

1.Introduction
2.Meeting
3.Truth
4. Married
5. Give it a try
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
28. Talk
29.Hurt
30.Trying
31.Meeting
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
44. Let's Party
45.Our Final Love

40.Say it

5.5K 309 212
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf:hmmm...Mew...aahhhh...pleaseeeee...noooo aahhhh....yessss....mewwww....Gulf took the pillow from another side of the bed and put it on his mouth...aahhhh mewwww.....

Mew: Remove this baby I want to hear your moan....

Gulf: Hmm....aahhh noooooo....aahhhh....ouchhhhh...ahhh Mew....

Mew: Bit Gulf's balls...and earned a curse from Gulf....

Gulf: what the hell are you doing...

Mew: I want to hear your moan....

Gulf: someone can hear us and I don't want that...

Mew: why??

Gulf: didn't answer that....

Mew: Fuck that....Mew get up and started wearing his clothes....

Gulf: Mew...no...what are you doing....

Mew: nothing and I am not gonna do anything until you tell me that why you want to hide this from everyone and why you are not telling me that you love me too when I can see clearly that you do love me...

Gulf: I don't love you...

Mew: okay then play this game and you will not get anything....

Gulf: turned to another side of the bed and cover his naked body from the blanket....

Mew: looked at Gulf's upset face and he couldn't stop himself...he remove his shirt which he was about to button up...
gulf don't do this with me na...

Gulf: Go from here Mew..I don't want to talk to you...I am not gonna say which I don't feel...

Mew: But I am gonna do what I want to do ....Mew removed the blanket again and started sucking Gulf's neck and again Gulf is moaning under the pillow......

Back then when Mew came from Gulf's window..he wanted to talk but when he saw Gulf half-naked he couldn't control himself he push Gulf on the bed and started kissing him..Gulf first struggle to escape but soon he give up...Mew said I love you, baby, while kissing and nibbling him but when he didn't get the reply he tried to talk to Gulf about it....but Gulf thought to kiss him rather than answering his stupid questions....

Gulf: ahhh Mew... stop, please... it's 4 am...I need to get up early for a meeting...

Mew: who was still sucking Gulf's nipples hummed but didn't stop torturing those pink dots...

Gulf: Aahhh Mew stop it's already swollen...you are just teasing me ....do something, please...Gulf is begging Mew but Mew is just playing around...he is kissing and sucking all over his body..he gave a blow job to gulf but just half, he stopped when Gulf was close to exploding and that is making gulf more irritated...he asked Mew directly that he wants more than this but Mew said you know that magic word...

If you want my sword then you need to tell the password and that is nothing than I love you Mew ....but both were stubborn gulf is not ready to say it...and Mew is not ready to stop until he hears those words...

Gulf: stop it ....I don't want you to do this ...if you are just mood to play then play somewhere else...

Mew kissed those pink swollen lips again and get up to go...but before leaving the room he heard curses from Gulf...which he ignored...

Mew: in his bed, you will say those words gulf coz you love me I felt how much you love my every touch and how much you were controlling not to say it ..

Gulf: on his bed...why did you leave I miss you ....I can't say it, Mew..I know if I will lose my control over myself then I will get hurt again...what if you remember our time but you don't feel the same things ...what if you feel that I was behaving like stupid when you were a kid or anything else...what if again your feeling changes after you remember how you were when you were a kid...or maybe you realise that you never loved me it was just an affection...I can't say those words I am scared and you are stupid Mew...I don't like you huh ....Gulf punched Mew's fav panda toy and hugged him to sleep...

In the morning....at the breakfast table...

Akil: why you two look like a zombie...you guys didn't get sleep last night ...

Mew and Gulf looked at each other..

Mew: I was working on our new project report....

Ayaan: oh!! Don't work this much baby and spare time for yourself too ...and what about you Gulf...??

Gulf: Gulped and said the first thing that come to his mind...my head was paining so I didn't sleep much ...

Akil: then baby why are you going office go and rest...

Gulf: No dad I have work.... it's okay I will come home in a few hours...

Both Mew and Gulf left for work without talking to each other ...as Gulf said he came back in 4 hours and went to sleep ...whereas Mew also comes home by 6 pm...and he also went to sleep...

At 8:30 Mew gets up and had his dinner with all...he is stealing glances with Gulf to see how he is....Mew wanted to talk to Gulf to know if he is regretting what they did last night or if he was mad but he didn't get time for that...after dinner, everyone went to their room...

Gulf is struggling to sleep...he already had enough sleep in the evening or maybe he is missing someone...Gulf put on his earphone to listen to music... he felt a hand on his waist and he turned immediately to look who is in his bed...he saw Mew holding him from the back..

Gulf: whisper ...what the hell you are doing here ...

Mew: I wanna sleep with you ...

Gulf: why??

Mew: coz I love you...and you are the reason for my breakup so you should take the responsibility to compensate it...

Gulf: what if I say no I won't take the responsibility then...

Mew: then I will leave this house and go somewhere else coz then I don't want to be near you...coz it will hurt my heart to be near you....I am not good with heartbreaks....

Gulf: what if I agree to this but with conditions....

Mew: what conditions??

Gulf: you won't tell anyone about this...and you will never force me to say those three words....

Mew: But then I will not have sex with you too...and every night I will go back to my room....

Gulf: hmm okay....for today you can sleep here only coz you are already here....

Mew: okay good night ..Mew holds Gulf tight close to his heart to sleep ....

Gulf: ahhh Mew please touch me....

Mew: I will but before that remove this stupid T-shirt ...I told you I don't like clothes on you...

Gulf throw the T-shirt he was naked down earlier and Mew was kissing him near his dick but purposely not touching his dick....and Gulf was dying to get touched by Mew...now Gulf is completely naked giving a good view to Mew's eyes...

Gulf: Mew we were supposed to sleep long back look it's 2 am please let's sleep na....Gulf and mee cum twice while doing naughty things but no one helped each other they had to use their hands when they felt that they are near coz of this touching and sucking is too much for them....

Mew: hmm...little more please I can't control you are so beautiful Gulf....

Gulf; I am a man...I am handsome, not beautiful...

Mew: Yes you are handsome and beautiful both....

It's been a week when Mew and Gulf are meeting like this...both were following the rules ...no sex else everything ....Mew every night tells Gulf that he loves him in the hope that one day he will also get to listen that he loves him too but no luck so far ...

Gulf: huh ...now let me sleep, Mew...

Mew: Hmm..Mew is still between Gulf's neck licking it like it is some popsicle...

Gulf: Mewwww please stop....

Mew: look at Gulf in anger you are such a spoilsport Gulf ..he was about to get up when Gulf hold his hand...what??

Gulf: sleep here....

Mew: No ...I told you my rules till you don't confess your love I won't sleep here neither we will have sex....

Gulf: you are so cruel...I hate you....

Mew: I love you too baby ....

The next day when Mew gets up he felt dizzy ...from the last one week, he is sleeping hardly for 3 to 4 hours as he has early meetings which he can't avoid whereas Gulf has lined up all his important work at noon and he goes to work late every day....

Mew gets up and is fully ready to go to the office when he moves out of his room to go down when he saw Gulf also come out of his room fully dressed....

Mew: why didn't you sleep more....and where are you going this early...

Gulf: My manager asked me to come for some meeting .... I am sure he is a monster....while stepping down from stairs Gulf looked at Mew ..what happened to you ...you don't look good...Mew I am telling you to take a rest we should stop this...it will affect your health...

Mew: whisper tell me directly you don't like my service....oh shit I left my watch in my room..you go and sit I will come in a minute....

But the moment Mew run on the stairs he felt he lost control over his body and he missed the steps....he couldn't control the fall and rolled down on the stairs with a scream....and everything turned black ..

Gulf and others saw Mew falling from stairs Gulf run towards Mew....

Gulf: Mew..Mewwww......baby....dad....call the doctor....mewwww babyyyyyyyy.....

After a few hours...

Ana: Doctor said he is exhausted...but he is coming from office early...is he stressed Ayaan..tell me you are not making my son work like a machine....what else do you both father and son want...how much money do you guys need .... I swear if I see him working the late-night I will divorce you Ayaan Suppasit....my son...Ana left crying ...

Ayaan: what I did?? Akil did you ever see me working like crazy then how can I ask my son to work like this....

Akil: Relax Ayaan you know Ana is stressed....she loves her kids and she can't see anyone hurt...when she can love Gulf like her own child and can fight with mew for him then what do you think how she will react when something will happen to her son...

Ayaan: Hey don't you dare to take Gulf on your side...he is our son ....and especially Ana's son...

Akil: rolled his eyes....you are a complete idiot Ayaan.... don't worry Mew will be fine...

Gulf is feeling really guilty he blamed himself somewhere for Mew's condition...he was crying silently and praying for mew to get up soon...after a long sleep, Mew opened his eyes ...After a long sleep, Mew gained his consciousness....

Everyone was already sitting beside his bed..

Mew: Mom...Water...he opened his eyes and see Ana first....

Ana: looked at the side table, there is no water on the table she looked at Gulf and said Baby can you please bring water for Mew....Mew how are you feeling now honey....

Mew: instead of answering her he looked at Gulf who was about to leave the room....Hubbyyyyyyy....

For Gulf, it felt like his whole world stopped....
Gulf turned towards Mew his face was pale due to shock...after don't know how many months he heard this again......whatttt did you say ..??

🅷🅸🅶🅷🅻🅸🅶🅷🆃🆂:-

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

IG- 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚
FB page - Loveyoualways1491

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
306K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
349K 16.5K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...