Heimat

By Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 13

63 10 1
By Spandyyy

Seokjin wasn't able to hold it inside anymore. When his mother asked him what the matter was, he let it all go, sobbing into her arms and opened up to her. She had listened patiently, stroking his back as he narrated what had happened a few days ago. Maybe it was the fear that his mother would never approve of his relationship with Namjoon, Seokjin did not reveal his name. 

When he was finally done, his sobs reduced to sniffles and his chest rose with even breaths, she gently lifted his face that was buried in her chest and gently wiped the tears away kissing his forehead, shushing him softly until the tears fell no more. Seokjin finally gathered the courage to look up at her and to his surprise, she was crying. 

"W- Why are you crying eomma?", he whispered quickly sitting up. "I-I'm s- sorry. Did my words hurt you?", he muttered worriedly, assuming that his mother was disappointed in him. 

"No no my child", she whispered back, lips breaking into a smile and wiping her tears away. "How can a mother not help but cry when her child through so much. And that too on his own?', she uttered, stroking his hair tenderly. 

"Eomma....", that's all Seokjin could manage, feeling a lump in his throat, tears welling up in his eyes once again. "Does you love him so much?", she questioned. "I do", he answered. "Do he love you?", she asked again. "He does" Seokjin replied firmly. Namjoon loves me. "Then why are you worried? If your love is true, a solution will come out soon. Have some faith sweetheart and be patient, everything will be alright soon". 

Though Jimin and the others had repeated the same sentence to him many times before, somehow.... his mother saying it made him feel that everything you really be alright. Probably that's something just mothers are capable of, making you feel that it will be okay.

They stayed like that for a while. Seokjin's head on his mother's lap while she stroked his hair, soothing him. After sometime she asked him slowly, "It's still Namjoon isn't it?". Seokjin sat up startled at that question. "How does she know!?" 

"How do you know?" She smiled weakly, eyes reflecting warmth and...... regret?  

"Why were you sent to Busan back then with your brother if it was about his education only?" Seokjin was thunderstruck. "She sent me out of town to keep me away from Namjoon?" But to be honest, he wasn't angry on finding out about this. 

It was something that she or rather both of them would do to keep him away from Namjoon, so he wasn't surprised either. "How did you come to know?", he asked. "I followed you one day", came the answer. "I've seriously got be careful while going anywhere by myself from now on" c 

Seokjin studied her closely, if she would have confronted him about this earlier, her eyes would be blazing with anger but judging by her expression now, she seemed to have accepted the  situation the way it was, more like resigned when she realized that she couldn't do much about it anyways since all her efforts to keep him inside the house had failed. 

"And Appa?" His mother shook her head, "He does not know yet and it's better if it stays this way". Seokjin nodded at that. He didn't say much after that, playing with his hands that rested on his lap, lost deep in thought.

 "Do you really love him?", she asked, desperately hoping that her son would deny it but knowing deep down what his answer would be. Seokjin hummed in response. He looked up at her and whispered, "Are you disappointed in me?".

"If I am to be completely honest with you then yes, I am a little disappointed that in all the alphas that live here, you had to choose him but then again, it's not your fault that you fell for him. And I know that there must be a reason why you decided to give him your heart. You cannot choose whom you fall in love with", she answered, eyes never leaving her son. Seokjin nodded knowing that his mother understood the situation he was in.

"But still, did it not bother you that you were in a relationship with an alpha from the enemy clan? And don't you think that he must have felt the same thing at some point too?". "I did think about it once, when I first met him. I told him you would mad if you ever caught me talking to him and that we couldn't be friends", Seokjin snickered as the memories came back to him.

"I had asked him as well, that why was he talking to me if our clans do not have good relations with each other. He answered while simply saying that just because one or two people from a clan made a mistake does not mean that everyone is at fault. He believed what happened in the past should be left there and we must move on. It's been years since this has been going on and that he did not see a point in this 'fight' anymore". The omega smiled, "I remember being so impressed with this and somehow it made sense to me too".

"Unfortunately, not everyone thinks that way dear. I've tried countless times to get your father to go talk to their head and clear it all up but he keeps rebuking my pleas". Seokjin looked at her amazed, "You've tried to get them to resolve it before?". His mother nodded, "All my attemps failed though". 

"It's okay eomma, at least you tried. I'm sure there must be a way to resolve the conflict", he muttered, settling back into his previous position. He felt his mother's stare and after sometime when it became unbearable he turned towards her to find her gazing at him with a smile on her face.

"What?" he asked bewildered. Her smile widened. "It's just, my little baby has grown so much. Time flows by so fast huh? He's in love now and would probably get married soon". Seokjin cheeks immediately dusted pink, "Stop" he whined, giggling as his mother began to pull his cheeks and tickle him.

XXX

Snap!

"One more" Snap! 

"Last one..." SNAP! 

"Finally done"

Dropping the axe beside the table where the chopped logs of wood lay, he wiped his sweaty forehead with the cloth placed there. Winter was almost here, but afternoons weren't that chilly yet, and plus the rigorous activity compelled the alpha to rip his shirt of before resuming his work. 

These days, he found himself chopping logs a lot more than he used to, owing to the frustration and worry that he was experiencing. He was a calm man in general, but when he was angry, it brought a completely new side out of him, which caused him to act like a total asshole, unnecessarily yelling at anyone and in order to prevent himself from blowing his anger on someone else, he preferred to let it all out on some tiring activities like the one he was doing right now: chopping wood.

 He stepped into the house, walking to the left end where his room was located, locking the door behind him and disappearing into the bathroom to have a fresh bath. Standing directly under the shower, he let the lukewarm water wash over him body, running his hand through the long locks, washing them and his body thoroughly before quickly stepping out. The alpha dried himself, wrapping the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom only to see Hoseok standing there looking out of the window.

"What are you doing here?", he questioned. "I am here to talk to you". "How did you get in?" he asked again, surprised as he was sure that he had locked the door behind him. Hoseok made a funny expression, "Through the door dummy". "The door was locked Hobi". "Then I picked the lock"

"And may I ask why?" the knight asked bewildered. 

"To talk to you?". 

"Okay I give up, what is it?"

Hoseok's expression turned serious, "They both have been kept in the safe house as you said, the personal guard has been bribed so there won't be a problem of their safety now". Namjoon nodded in response. They both fell silent soon after. 

Hoseok felt Namjoon's eyes and on him and turned towards himself. Sure enough, he WAS lookin at him. "What?" he asked, eyebrows knitted in confusion. "You done?". "Yeah". "Well then out you go. I've got to wear my clothes Hobi". Hoseok cackled and walked out of the room, 

"Alright alright... don't forget to get to the practice though or Taehyung is gonna eat us raw!". "I won't forget" Namjoon said with a laugh. It was partly true, after a long time the three of them had made time to practice together in the woods and if he gave an excuse this time Taehyung would literally chew him out because of it. 

The thoughts wandered from the upcoming practice to the exact same place he was avoiding thinking about, Seokjung. True to his word, Namjoon had cut off contact with Seokjin, which had pained him immensely. 

He had thought of sneaking into his room at night, was almost on the verge of doing so as well but had changed his mind last minute, wanting to stay true to his word and win his brother's approval and respect first. 

Seokjung too, had been studying him for a while now. Just the other day, he had noticed Seokjung watching him while he was practicing with some colleagues at their local ground. He even found him observing him when Namjoon had visited Hoseok and Yoongi at their eatery.

That guy wasn't joking when he said that he had eyes on him. All Namjoon hoped and cared was that all this was over soon and he got to meet Seokjin. It was true that he would wait for Seokjin but it was easier said than done. Staying away from someone who he was used to seeing almost everyday was proving to be challenging.  

Often he found himself loosing in his thoughts, which were mainly occupied by Seokjin. It ate him on the inside how he had to push the omega away at the market to keep his promise. The hurt and worry had been evident in his eyes, lips set into a small pout and eyebrows curved down in a frown. 

Tying the hanbok securely around his waist, he walked to the opposite side of the room to stand in front of the mirror, brushing the loose strands of hair out of his face, he tied them into a bun, securing them using a cloth rope that matched the color of the hanbok. His eyes wandered on the bracelet, a deep sign escaping his lips when the familiar face of the omega popped up in his head.

"Would you like to see my wolf form?", Seokjin questioned him one day. "I would love to", Namjoon whispered, his warm breath fanning the others neck. "For that you have to let go of me silly", the omega giggled attempting to free himself from the arms that held his body to the hard chest of the alpha behind him. 

Namjoon nuzzled into his neck, pressing a kiss under his ear. Letting his fangs out, he gently bit his ear lobe smirking when he felt the omega lean onto his figure, shuddering when he placed another kiss on his scent gland. "I'll be waiting right here". "Hmm" Seokjin muttered, turning around and the pecking the alpha's lips before standing up and running into the bushes nearby. 

Just then, an idea struck and he began to undress as fast as possible. 

The omega wolf walked out of the bushes, excited to see Namjoon's reaction but to his surprise, instead of a man, a wolf sat near a pile of clothes. 

Namjoon felt his breath falter the moment his eyes fell on the omega before him. His eyes were blue, complimenting the silver fur that shone under the sun. He wondered how beautiful his omega would look if he ever stood in the moonlight in this form. 

He was a little shorter than him, not much though and the moment the blue eyes locked with his hazel ones, his heart skipped a beat. They were as deep as the ocean, held the power than could compel him to let out what he had in his mind, the strength to manipulate him, keep him wrapped around the other's finger. They held a child like innocence, much like his almond eyes but reflected a head strong mind behind them. Never in his life had he seen such a wolf. The omega was beautiful, almost unreal.

The alpha could feel his heartbeat ringing in his ears as the omega took a step towards him. Eyes never straying from the other's, he made his way towards Seokjin meeting him halfway. Stooping a little he leveled his head with the omega's and pressed their foreheads together, letting out a sound of approval when he purred. 

The eyes reflected happiness when he pulled away, grunting when the other tickled him with his nose. The fur was soft as silk. The silver wolf pranced happily around him, before sitting on the ground with a thump, tail wagging and tilting his head on to one side, motioning Namjoon to sit beside him. 

He circled him and carefully sat down, the other wolf  immediately snuggling close to him, before settling down and laying his head on the soft grass. The alpha placed his head on top of Seokjin's, the other purring in content when he licked behind his ear. 

It felt nice. Just the two of them. Together. The omega's scent was calming, relaxing him but at the same time, making him feel some type of way which he neither could understand, nor describe. It was peaceful.

Namjoon let out a deep sign. The past few days had been hell for him. It was not only about the pending issue with Seokjung. The numerous guerrilla groups had been causing commotion at the eastern borders for a while now, and this had only been increasing as days passed. 

Villages had been razed, burnt to the ground, rendering many people homeless. No matter what steps the council and the king took, the revolts refused to die down. Often, the knight found himself running to the military headquarters at odd timings when the news about another attack by them reached the capital. The higher commanders had already begun transferring the commanders to different posts at the borders, trying to bring the situation under control. 

This had to be carried out under extreme precaution. The reason being that of their neighboring kingdom found out.... there was a huge possibility that the other side might try to convince the guerrillas to switch sides. 

And it that happened, the kingdom stood a chance of loosing territory of significant importance. The region of the revolt was located at a close proximity to the Jirisan mountain on which grew a herb that was used to treat water borne diseases. If that territory was lost, the kingdom would loose all of it's natural reserve of those herbs, which would mean they will have to buy it from the neighboring kingdom. Currently, the relations with the kingdom were not exactly 'friendly'. 

The complexity of the situation made Namjoon's head spin and other issue going on in his personal life added to the worry. So it wasn't uncommon to see the alpha passed out in his room whenever he got time. 

His communication with Hoseok and Taehyung had reduced to some extent at well. Which is why he was determined to make it to their short practice session today. A good time with friends would be enough to take his mind off from pressing issues for sometime, giving his mind a much needed rest.

It wasn't easy to fall asleep either. Whenever he was not thinking about the ongoing border tension, his thoughts strayed to Seokjin. It relaxed him a little, the raven haired omega's smile appearing before him the moment he closed his eyes, making it impossible for him to not mirror it too. Seokjin brought out the side of him that no one ever had, the hopeless romantic behind the toughness, gentleness behind the sharp dragon eyes and so much more. 

Whenever he could not sleep, he spent hours writing poems, and he wished to read out one of them to Seokjin in person one day. He missed him. The giggles, the cute laugh, the twinkle of his eyes, the way his cheeks puffed when he got excited, his adorable pout, his gentle voice, the soft hands that put him to sleep every time they ran through his hair, the scent that clouded his senses, making all other thoughts disappear. He drove him crazy.

 It scared him at times. How easily he had fallen for Seokjin. The omega had broken the wall that he had built around him like it was nothing. Never in his life had he felt for someone so raw-ly. The want to hug the hell out of Seokjin whenever he got pouty, the wish to kiss him every now and then and urge to beat the life out of someone who dared to hurt him were something he had never experienced before. 

Namjoon felt for Seokjin. Deeply. He did not understand all these feelings just yet, more like couldn't comprehend them but he was slowly becoming aware of them. Maybe this is what it is. This is love

And he was also realizing that love is an emotion that a person would not understand just by describing it. No matter how wonderfully it had been explained. One needs to fall in love, to know what it is like. And Namjoon was not regretting it the slightest. 

Shaking his head with a smile, Namjoon picked up his sword and dagger and attached them securely to the belt around his waist. "I'm going out with Tae and Hobi. Will be a little late" he announced walking out of the house without waiting for an answer. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Please lemme know what you guys think about it. It's my first fan fiction and I would love to know how it's coming along. Don't forget to vote and share!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.3K 21
Kim Taehyung, a boy that life didn't take fair to. The only place he could feel in peace is when he close his eyes to dream a boy name Park Jimin The...
219K 11.8K 62
A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your soulmate. If said shape ever turns grey, yo...
944K 54.4K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
40K 2.5K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...