Gojo Male Reader x bnha

By TerroKira

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 1

31.8K 438 723
By TerroKira

The meeting

(you are 7)

You were going to Inko's apartment, she told you about her son and how he is quirkless.

Y/n: then I'll protect him!

Inko just smiled, she knew all about you, your quirk, what happened to your family etc. You entered her apartment.

Inko: Izuku! Come here honey, I want you to meet someone!

You saw a green haired boy, he was skinny.

Izuku: welcome back mommy! (he then saw you)

Inko: Izuku, I want you to meet y/n gojo, your new brother!

Y/n: hello!

Izuku: woah...hello! What's your quirk?

Y/n: I have two! One is what I call cursed energy and the other is called infinity!

Izuku: woah! Your so cool!

Inko: y/n, your room is next to Izuku's. Honey could you show him around?

Izuku: so that room wasn't a guest room but it was a room for him! Come on, y/n! I'll show you around then you can tell me all about your quirk!

7 years later...

Y

/n: Izuku, wait up!

Izuku: sorry, y/n but I want to see the heroes!

He finally stopped infront Tatooin station.

Izuku: that's a huge villain!

Y/n: how are you so fast and able to run across the country to watch heroes but you get tired easily during PE.

The villain hit something maming hit fall but the hero, death arms caught it.

Stranger: oh, it's death arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength-the punching hero!

Backdraft: everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!

Stranger 2: the rescue specialist, backdraft, is here, too!

Stranger 3: but man, turning inti a monster's am amazing quirk.

Stranger 4: what did he do?

Stranger 5: he stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered.

Stranger 4: a quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?

Izuku went into the crowd so he can see, you followed him. You heard someone panicking as he was calling work telling them he was going to be late. Someone swung by.

Fangirls: you can do it, kamui!

He jumped to the villain who was on the train tracks.

Villain: get away!

Izuku went to the front with yiu behind him.

Izuku: who's fighting? Kamui woods! The young and talented rising star!

Stranger 6: you were the one asking, but you gave a perfect commentary kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?

Izuku: uh, well...

Y/n: he is, the biggest fanboy there is! He writes about every quirk that he finds interesting which is 99%

Kamui woods attcked the villain then got pushed back telling him that he is the incarnation of evil.

Izuku: oh, here it comes!

Stranger 6: show us something flashy, tree-man!

Izuku: Pre-emptive...

Kamui woods: binding...

Izuku and kamui woods:... Lacquered chain prison!

???: canyon cannon!

A huge lady came by and kicked the vaillain in the face knocking him off the train tracks onto the street. A lot of male came infront of both you and took pictures.

Thirsty men: here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is.

Huge lady: today is the day of my debut! My name is mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance.

Thirsty men: here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is.

The crowd cheered.

We stayed for a bit because Izuku eas writing and muttering.

Stranger 6: hey wait, you're taking notes? You wanna be a hero? That's great! You can do it!

Y/n (sweatdrop): didn't I tell you he did that...

Izuku (small blush): yes! I'll do my best!

Y/n: Izuku, let's go before were late!

...

Teacher: since you're all third years, it's about time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... You're all... Pretty much planning to go inti the hero course, right?

He threw the papers in the air while the students began using their quirks excpet you, midorya, and katsuki!

Teacher: yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!

Katsuki: teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with these extras!

Class: that was uncalled for, katsuki!

Y/n: yeah, katsuki will be looking up to me!

The class laughed.

Katsuki: shut up, you snowy beanpole!

Teacher: oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to UA high, right, bakugo?

The class was surprised.

Katsuki: that's exactly why you guys are just extras! I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into UA. I'll definitely surpass all might and become the top hero! My name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!

Teacher: oh yeah, midorya and y/n wanted to go to UA, too, right?

Everyome except you and katsuki looked at midorya and burst out laughing.

Student: huh? Midorya? No way, y/n maybe can! You can't get into the hero course just by studying!

Izuku: th-they got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent...

Katsuki exploded Izuku's desk.

Katsuki: hey, deku! You're below the rejects! You're quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?

Izuku: no, wait, kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well... I won't know unless I try...

Katsuki: whaddaya mean, unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do? You're quirkless!

Y/n: oi! Katsuki, he's better then you! He might be quirkless but he wants to be a hero to save people unlike you, you want it for the glory and money!

This made him stop which surprised you.

...

Izuku was looking at his phone.

Y/n: Izuku, come on! We gotta go home.

Izuku: yeah, go ahead y/n, I'll just pack up.

You went out but saw katsuki enter so you stood by the door listening.

Katsuki: we're not done talking yet, deku.

Bully 1: katsuki, what's that? Huh? "hero analysis for the future"? Seriously?

Bully 2: midorya...

Izuku: it's fine, isn't it? Give it back!

Katsuki blew it ip making Izuku scream.

Izuku: that's mean...

You saw katsuki. throw it out the window. You went to the nearby classroom window and used your quirk to pull the boom to you.

You went beside the door again to hear katsuki say.

Katsuki: if you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a last chance dive off the roof!

You were enraged and entered the class room and slammed katsuki into the wall.

Y/n: what... Did... You... Say?

Bully 1: hey! Let him go!

You looked at him, pointed you finger at him and made him fly into the wall.

Y/n: now, listen here katsuki-

Izuki: y/n, let him go!

Y/n: fine! Katsuki you say that again and you'll be the one hoping to get a quirk in your next life.

You threw him into the hallway as his two friends ran with to him.

Y/n: here you go, Izuku.

You handed him the notebook.

Izuku: thank you, y/n.

...

You were walking home with Izuku, you saw that he had lost all his determination but then regained it the next minute. He began laughing like all might. You heard a noise and you both looked behind you to see a sludge villain.

Izuku: a villain?!

Sludge villain: a medium-sized and large-sized invisibility cloaks...the medium is less suspicious lets go with him.

You saw him attack Izuku, so you pushed Izuku and the villain attacked you.

Sludge villain: I guess you'll have to do.

Izuku: y/n!

Y/n (muffled): don't worry Izuku! The infinity will help me.

You pushed the villain away making him hit the wall.

Sludge villain: you bastard, I guess you'll be tough.

He attacked you again but the sewer lid opened up making him look back. A buff man came out, it was all might!

All might: it's all right now, young men. I am here! The villain attack all might but all might dodge, the villain attacked again but the attack was dodged again. All might pulled his hand back.

All might: Texas smash!

Wind blew into the villain as he tried to stay together.

Sludge villain: wind pressure...?!

You looked at Izuku to see him get passed out.

Y/n: umm... Thank you all might! Can you sign this for my brother?

All might: sure thing young man! (He signed the notebook.) oh, your borther seemed to pass out.

He began slapping Izuku lightly but quickly.

All might: hey! He-oh, good!

Izuku woke up, screamed then moved backwards.

All might: I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout gettong you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place. Ha ha ha!

Y/n: it's ok, I had it under control.

All might: yeah, you both were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!

Y/n (thoughts): when the hell did he do that?

Izuku: oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I-?

Y/n: don't worry I already told him too.

Izuku: In that notebook-he already did!

Y/n (sweatdrop): did I just get ignored?

Izuku began bowing very quickly.

Izuku: th-thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!

All might: okay! Well, I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!

Izuku: wait, already?

Y/n: he has a life Izuku, and he has to fight villains constantly.

All might: your brother is right, young man! Well then, I'm counting on your continued support! You

Y/n: bye! Well let's go go Izuk-(sigh) god damn it Izuku.

...

You were trying to find him with your eyes.

Y/n: where is this kid?

You heard an explosion then saw some smoke.

Y/n (thoughts): he has to be there! Where there is a villain attack there is Izuku!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
115K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
24.8K 908 12
โž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...