PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

more new neighbors!

61 2 0
By breeoc97

*PK and Mike have new next door neighbors so they all walk over to meet them! Please please please send suggestions! I really need some! 🥺 Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

Today is a relaxing Friday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

PK and Mike are still off of work for the holidays while the kids are still on winter break from school!

PK, Mike and the kids all had a wonderful holiday season as a family and with their extended family as well! They all can't wait to start a brand new year off with a bang! 

During this week off, PK and Mike put all of their Christmas decorations away until next year and deep cleaned their home, which was very much needed!

PK then decorated the house with some winter themed decorations, which the kids really enjoy!

The Creedon-Van Reekum kids all love snow and want to go back to Virginia or Colorado to experience snow again sometime in the future!

PK loves to decorate the house during different seasons or holidays! So until Valentine's Day, the house will have snowman decorations!

Right now, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Ensley are all taking their afternoon naps while John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are in the playroom, playing with all of their new toys they got for Christmas!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

Beau and Poppy are both sleeping in their brand new dog beds that PK and Mike got for them for Christmas while PK and Mike are watching something on Netflix!

Grayson is playing with his new Hot Wheel Cars he got for Christmas while Blakelyn and Paisley are playing with their new Spirit horses they got for Christmas!

John is happily playing his Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 game on his Nintendo Switch that he got for Christmas as he sits in his beanbag chair.

Blakelyn neighs like a horse as she holds her horse while Paisley brushes a Barbie's hair and puts her in a cowgirl outfit.

"Barbie wants to ride the horse, Blakey!" Paisley says as Blakelyn giggles loudly.

"Okay, Paisy! Yeehaw!" Blakelyn says as she smiles happily.

"Yeehaw! Yeehaw!" Paisley says with a loud giggle at Blakelyn.

Paisley puts the Barbie on the horse and rides her around. Blakelyn grabs another Barbie and brushes her hair.

"Yeeeehaw! Go horsey! Go horsey!" Paisley says with a cheeky grin.

Blakelyn smiles as she puts her Barbie on a horse and let's her ride around.

"Vroooooooooom! Vrooooooom! Vroooooooom!" Grayson says as he races his cars on his brand new race track.

"YES! Almost a perfect score!" John says, getting super excited about his game!

Blakelyn and Paisley finish playing with their horses and put them away before they look out the window!

"Woah! People are outside in the empty house!" Paisley says with a smile at Blakelyn.

"AWWW! They have a kitty cat!" Blakelyn says with a grin.

"JJ! Gray! Wook! Wook!" Blakelyn says, flapping her hands happily at her brothers.

John and Grayson both put their toys down and walk over to the window where Blakelyn and Paisley are both standing to look out the window!

"They have two kitty cats instead of one!" Grayson says as he giggles.

"AWWWW! I wuv kitties!" Blakelyn says as she flaps her hands.

"I think we have new neighbors, guys! Remember, the older people that lived there moved to Florida a few months ago!" John says to Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson.

"Oh yeah!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison, remembering that the older people moved a few months ago!

"Daddy! Papa!" Grayson yells as he runs out of the playroom and runs over to PK and Mike, who are cuddling on the couch together.

"Hey, bud!" Mike says with a cheeky smile at Grayson.

"Hey! Whatcha guys doing in the playroom?" PK asks Grayson with a grin.

"Pwaying and having fun!" Grayson says as he dances around and smiles.

"Daddy! Papa! We got new neighbors! We got new neighbors!" Blakelyn says with excitement at PK and Mike. 

"Yeah yeah! We have new neighbors next door!" Paisley says as she dances

"We do? How do you girlies know?" PK asks, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Because we saw them out the window in the playroom!" Paisley explains to PK and Mike. 

"They have two kitties and a mom and a dad and kids!" Blakelyn says as she begins to jump up and down.

"Having new neighbors is always fun!" Mike says as Beau and Poppy sit on the couch next to him.

John walks over to where Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley, PK and Mike.

"Daddy and Papa, we have new neighbors! Did you see them?" John asks PK and Mike.

"We haven't seen them but Gray, Blakey and Paisy just told us!" Mike says with a big grin at John.

PK gets up from the couch and looks out the window. PK sees a dad with five kids helping him bring things inside! PK also sees a mom standing by the front door.

"Yup! We have new neighbors! Wanna see too, Mike?" PK asks Mike playfully and Mike smiles at PK.

"No, I'll see them when we go over to meet with them!" Mike says causing the kids to laugh and PK laugh as well.

"Our neighborhood has so many new people and I love it!" PK says with a big grin.

"I love it too! Our neighborhood is full of amazing families and very diverse." Mike says to PK and PK smiles happily. 

"Can we meet them now?" Grayson asks as he runs over to PK to hug him.

"Yeah, Daddy! Can we meet them now?" Paisley asks PK, also hugging him.

"Not right now! We are going to wait for Ensy, Addy, Wi and Wes to wake up from their naps!" PK says to Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley and John and Mike nods in agreement

"Okay!" Grayson, Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison to PK happily.

"Sounds good!" John says as He begins to play his Tony Hawk game on his Nintendo switch again.

"Do you like your Tony Hawk game?" Mike asks John as he watches John play.

"YES! It is so fun!" John says with a cheeky grin at Mike.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Beau and Poppy all hang out in the living room while they wait for Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston to wake up from their naps!

- A Few Hours Later -
Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all woke up from their naps around an hour ago!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy all had lunch together and they organized the playroom, organizing all of the new toys!

"Okay, guys! We are going to meet with our new neighbors now!" Mike says as he gets the wagon out for the little kids to sit in!

"YAY!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in excitement.

"I cited!" Ensley says with lots of excitement.

"I'm excited too, Ensy!" Mike says as he smiles down at her,

"Go go!" Weston says with a big cheeky grin.

"Yaaaa! Go!" Addelyn says happily as she stomps around playfully.

"Aaaaa!" Wiley says, clapping his hands with excitement.

"We are going! We are going! Let's get our shoes on!" PK says as he and Mike help Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston put their shoes on.

Ensley, Wiley, Addelyn and Weston all get in the wagon and Mike buckles them in.

"Beau! Poppy! We will be back!" PK says, petting Beau and Poppy's head before giving them both a treat.

"Beau and Poppy aren't coming?" Blakelyn asks PK with a little frown.

"Not today! We don't know if they are allergic to dogs or have a fear of dogs. They will meet the neighbors soon enough!" PK says with a cheeky grin at Blakelyn.

PK, Blakelyn, Grayson, Paisley, John, Ensley, Wiley, Addelyn, Weston and Mike all leave the house and walk over to their next door neighbor's house!

PK and Mike read a sign that says "The Neiers"

"Who wants to knock on the door?" Mike asks the kids curiously.

"I do! I do!" Grayson says as he jumps up and down happily.

"Okay! Go ahead!" Mike says with a proud smile at Grayson.

Grayson happily knocks on the door a few times and then stands next to Mike.

A few seconds goes by and a woman opens the door!

"Hello! How may I help you?" The woman says with a smile as two cats stand next to her legs.

"Hello! I'm PK and this is my husband Mike and we are your next door neighbors! We just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves to you and your family!" PK explains to the lady.

"Hello, PK and hello, Mike! It is nice to meet you! My name is Yvette! Come on in! And oh, these are our cats Sapphire and Quartz! They are named after crystals." Yvette says to PK and Mike happily.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" PK says with a grin.

"We have two dogs, Beau and Poppy! Im sure you will see them outside!" Mike says with a chuckle.

"My husband loves dogs but our cats don't really like dogs so that's why we don't have one." Yvette explains to PK and Mike.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk into the house with Yvette.

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all happily pet the cats and giggle loudly.

"Be gentle! Be gentle with the kitties!" PK says in a babyfied voice at the triplets.

"They are fine! Trust me our kids have been picking them up and all kinds of stuff!" Yvette says with a chuckle.

Yvette's husband walks over and smiles at PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"PK, Mike, this is my husband, Nick! Nick, this is PK and Mike with their children! They live next door!" Yvette says with a smile at her husband.

"Hello! Thanks for stopping by! You are the first neighbors to say hello!" Nick says with a smile.

"Aw good! We like being the first ones!" Mike says playfully, causing PK, Nick and Yvette to all laugh.

"Kids! We have some visitors!" Nick says, calling for his and Yvette's five children.

"We have five children!" Yvette says to Mike and PK, causing them to smile.

"And we have eight!" Mike says as he wraps his arm around PK and PK smiles.

"Eight including a set of triplets and a set of twins!" PK says proudly.

"We have a set of twins too!" Nick and Yvette both say in unison to PK and Mike.

Nick and Yvette's five children walk over to greet PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

*Amielle, Quinlan, Cavan, Taya, Camille's outfits*

"These are our children! John is eight, our twins Blakelyn and Paisley are five, Grayson is three, Ensley is two and our triplets Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are thirteen months!" PK says as he introduces John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston to Yvette, Nick and their five kids.

"And these are our children! This is our daughter Amielle! She is twelve! These are our twin boys, Quinlan and Cavan! They are ten! This is our daughter Taya! She is seven! And finally, this is our youngest daughter Camille and she is five!" Yvette says with a cheeky smile.

"You guys can go outside and play! I have the jungle gym all built!" Nick says to all of the kids.

All of the kids cheer happily at Nick's comment about the jungle gym play area Bring buoy.

"You guys can go! Go ahead! Just be careful!" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley!

Amielle, Quinlan, Cavan, John, Taya, Blakelyn, Paisley, Camille, Grayson and Ensley all walk outside to go out and play!

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all sit with PK, Mike, Yvette, Nick and the cats!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Nick, Yvette, Amielle, Quinlan, Cavan, Taya and Camille all hung out for a few hours and had fun!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all excited to have new neighbors that will be new friends! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 165 37
THIS 2ND COMEBACK STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED My OFFICIAL 2ND INSTALLMENT OF MY PRICHAEL COMEBACK STORY: Future Us!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ’œβœ¨ Y...
1.1M 19.7K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...
51K 986 69
"good from far but far from good" Wealthy American family with father, John Warren and wife/mother, Laura Warren, to five children. 4 boys and 1 girl...
16.2K 305 12
You work at Dunder Mifflin and you, Jim, Toby, and Gabe pick the new regional manager. He is very charismatic and talks a lot about sex. Somehow he t...