Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

De Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! Mai multe

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

?Dainsleif?

3.8K 90 4
De Xiao_Fang7887

        This was requested by The Grimm Reaper from Quotev. Hope you enjoy.

        This is going to contain spoilers from Chapter I: Act IV - Bough Keeper: Dainsleif. If you have not played it, I suggest you don't read this chapter.

        Anything having to do what happened to Khaenri'ah is currently not canon, it's all made up. When more information comes out, future one shots will be adjusted.

        (Y/n) decided to take a different human form. I's the end of attack on Khaenri'ah, something (Y/n) felt horrible for doing. With a cloak over her shoulders and a hood over her head, (Y/n) walked around the ruined human made country. Everything looks so different. It was beautiful when (Y/n) first saw it, but now? It looks so different than what it used to look like.

        One of the worst things though, was Ei loosing her twin sister, Makoto. This great loss has caused the Raiden Ei to become the Raiden Shogun, Baal. Both the titles Raiden Shogun and Baal usually refereed to the Archon, the sisters shared them. But now, only one sister takes the titles. Of course, (Y/n) mourned the loss of her friend, weeping by the other sisters side. But right now, the time for mourning and sadnes has to pass, there are things that are more important to take care of.

        The Energiro Archon  decided to search around for anyone that could've survived. She would give them shelter in Nishati without telling the other Archons. There was no way (Y/n) was going to let the other Archons find out about her little solo adventure.

        "Hello?" (Y/n) asked, trying to see if someone could hear her if they were not in her sight. So far, there was no response. "Is anyone there? I'm here to help."

        "Please...." A raspy voice caused (Y/n) to look over and see a man. He had blonde hair and lighter skin. He looked to be injured, since there was, what it appeared to be, a beam on top of his waist.

        Running over, (Y/n) used her Grimoire and used a Hurricane Seed to lift the beam while she dragged the man out. Once he was safe, she dropped the beam with a loud thud. "Sir, are you alright?"

        "I'm...alright..." The man rasped out.

        (Y/n) looked around and used the Hurricane Seed from before to lift the man up, and started making her way out of the ruins. If Morax or Barbatos were to find her right now, she would have a lot of explaining to do. "You're in good hands sir, but we are not out of hot water yet. There's still the fire to go through, and then I can help you heal."

        "What is your name...?" The man asked, looking at the women as she went back and forth, trying to make sure she wasn't going to be caught by any of her old friends. Right now, the lives of humans is who she cared about the most.

        "My name is (Y/n)," (Y/n) said. Considering she had just destroyed this mans entire civilization, got rid of his culture, and many other things, there is no way (Y/n) is going to tell him she's an Archon, or her Archon given name. "You can tell me your name later. But for now, let's go to Nishati."

        "But won't the Archon Bia be there...?" The man asked.

        "Trust me," (Y/n) said. "She's going to be too busy talking to the other Archons to even bother going home. Now come on. And stay quiet, or being caught by the Archons are going to be the least of your problems."

        "I can't believe you brought someone from Khaenri'ah all the way over here, and you're going to heal him?!" Audrey whisper yelled, to make sure no one could hear her. (Y/n) brought the man to somewhere she thought might be safe, an abandoned house. Sadly, that abandoned house isn't far from where a bunch of the residents of Nishati are.

        "Oh shush and give me the wash cloth," (Y/n) said as she reached her hand out so her second in command can hand her the thing she needs. "And you are under strict orders to not tell anyone about this. If the other Archons find out that I brought him here, I'm facing the bad charges. And you are very lucky he's passed out or he would have found out I'm the Archon and you're my right hand. Now change your human form so he doesn't recognize us."

        "Ugh, but I just got this human form." Audre whined as she changed her human form anyways. She was not going to disobey her Archon.

        "Now pretend to be some worried Nishati resident, and do not tell him about us, or you are going to face my wrath." (Y/n) warned as she started cleaning the mans wound with the washcloth, not wanting any infection to cause him to die. Even though she had destroyed and entire civilization, that does not mean she doe not have a heart.

        "You really need to stop helping people, especially if it means we stick our necks out for someone who is considered dangerous or a threat to us," Audre whispered. "You better not do this too often, or I am going to whack you in the head."

        "Yeah yeah," (Y/n) whispered. "And change your clothes. You're still in your public clothes. You have to be in your citizen clothes."

        "Yeah yeah I'm changing." Audre said as she went into a different room to change.

        (Y/n) continued to clean his wounds, and stopped when he started to move around. "Hey, hey, can you hear me? It's me, (Y/n), you're going to be ok."

        "W-where am I?" The man asked, looking around the abandoned house.

        "We're in Nishati," (Y/n) said, going back to cleaning his wounds. "We're in an abandoned house, but we still have people around. Our safest bet is for you to wear some clothes that are from Mondstadt, since your blonde hair and blue eyes will make people think you're from Mondstadt."

        "Why, are you helping me?" The man asked, spitting up slowly with (Y/n)'s help, so he can at least get a better look at his surroundings.

        "Who wouldn't help people in need?" (Y/n) asked, and started to clean a deep cut on the left (when you face him) side of his face. "I have a friend here who's sworn to keep your secret. Hopefully you can blend in with life here in Nishati."

        "I don't believe I can accept your offer of staying," Dainsleif said. "I need to look for someone."

        "Look for someone?" (Y/n) asked. "Who are you looking for?"

        "That is classified information." The man said. "The only thing I will tell you is that my name is Dainsleif."

        "Way too long," (Y/n) said. "I'll just call you Dain, it's shorter."

        "Uh, ok," Dainsleif said, unsure of what to say. "But, do you think it is possible for me to stay here for a few days?"

        "Totally, we just just have to make sure that no one knows we're in here," (Y/n) said. "If people find out that someone from Khaenri'ah, you'll be handed over to Bia and the other authorities, and then most likely go to jail."

        "What do you mean most likely?" Dain asked.

        "She means you might be executed," Audre came out with some clothes from Mondstadt. "There are still people from Liyue and other nations that are still in Nishati to make sure none of the people from Khaenri'ah have stowed away here. If they find you, me, and (Y/n) are going to be put on trial. Us for hiding a stow away."

        "But Bia might take some pity on you and say you only go to jail," Audre said, handing him the clothes. "But that is the light sentence. lLet's just hope you're going to survive."

        "Audre, don't be so mean," (Y/n) whacked the other woman's arm with her hand. "He just arrived here and you're already making things scary and difficult for him. Dain, just go into the bathroom and change. You can also take a shower if you want, there is running water, even in abandoned houses."

        "Why is there running water for houses like this?" Dain asked as he got off the couch with the new clothes in hand.

        "Bia keeps water flowing to every house, even if there aren't any tenants living in the house," Audre said, sitting on the couch. "It's to make sure if there are people who need water, then they have water. It's just something Bia makes sure for everyone who enter Nishati."

        "That is kind of her, even for someone who has destroyed my home," Dain said, unsure of what to think or say. "I shall be out soon, thank you." And he disappeared into the bathroom.

        "You're an idiot, you know that?" Audre whispered.

        "I know... But he looked like he needed help... What was I supposed to do?" (Y/n) asked as she sat down next to her friend, and rested her head on her second in commands shoulder.

        "Let him die," Audre whispered. "That's what you should've done..."

        "Come on," (Y/n) whispered as she slipped through the ally ways of Nishati with Dain not far behind, and Audre behind him to make sure he doesn't get lost or do something stupid. The plan was to stow away on one of the boats and travel to Fontaine. "We're gonna have to make this quick, or Bia might find us. Heard she's near the docs."

        "Then we better hurry." Dain said.

        "No duh," Audre said sarcastically. "Once you two are on the water, I'm gonna go back and make a distraction so none of the guards are going to see you guys sailing away."

        "You won't be coming with us?" Dain asked.

        "Nope, I'm going to be staying here and make sure you two get out safely," Audre shrugged her shoulders. "I'll most likely be sending letters to you guys to keep you guys updated with everything that's going on. Once it's most likely safe for the both of you to stop traveling and stay in hiding, I'll come for you guys."

        "That sounds like a good plan," (Y/n) nodded. "Just make sure you don't do something stupid."

        "That's what I'm supposed to tell you," Audre punched (Y/n)'s arm. "Now go."

        And just like (Y/n) expected, the plan went without a hitch. Now Dain and (Y/n) were both on the boat and sailing towards Fontaine. (Y/n) was not worried about Audre, mostly because that women isn't even a normal human. Audre will keep everything on the down low since she is the second highest person in the entire country.

        The start of the adventures was almost 500 years ago. (Y/n) now stayed in Mondstadt in the human form she had taken when she had first met Dain. They had gone their separate ways along the way, since Dain always seemed to do things on his own.

        "Hey (Y/n), did you think you can help me with something?" Katheryne  asked as she caught the attention of the Archon who was just heading to Good Hunter to grab some Sticky Honey Roast.

        "What's up Katheryne?" (Y/n) asked as she stopped mid walk, almost falling foward.

        "There is someone the Adventurer's Guild is trying to recruit," Katheryne explained. "We had sent in Lumine, but she is not having as much luck right now. Do you think you could help her by any chance?"

        "Yeah," (Y/n) smiled. "Were is Lumine and Paimon?"

        "They should be at Angel's Share, that's where the unknown man was seen last and where we sent the two." She said.

        "Ok, thanks a bunch," (Y/n) smiled as she made her way to Angel's Share. The last time she was there, it was when Lumine and her had a small gathering for Jean. Opening the door, (Y/n) looked around nd didn't see her friend. So she went to the second floor, and saw the blonde, with another familiar blonde. "Lumine!"

        Paimon turned around and smiled, waving to her friend. "(Y/n)! It's good to see you!"

        "It's good to see you Paimon, Lumine," (Y/n) looked at her two friends, before she looked into familiar blue eyes. "Hello, Dain."

        "It's good to see you again, (Y/n)."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24.8K 382 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
27.2K 220 29
❣️All information that should be needed is on the first page <3 Hope this isn't terribly cringe❣️
192K 4.1K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
4K 130 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...