Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 2

6.9K 266 54
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Heaven

Aria pov

It's been six months since I am here in heaven..... I do nothing then roaming around here and there..... I saw the other angels to go on earth and come back..... In these months, Ji won always helped me here to adapt the environment of here.... I feel so relieved when she is with me.... I feel like I am in my mother's arms..... Then, I wonder what my mother is doing on earth.... My parents... Any siblings.... Do I have them or not..... My mind filled with so many questions which I have no answer.... I asked Ji won so many times about it but she always changed the topic whenever I ask my activities in Earth..... She said I had a mission and I fulfilled it.... But I don't remember what it is...... I heard from other angels they said earth is so beautiful..... Human life is the best life...... I want to go on earth... But I can't.... I can't until I have any missions.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Other side of Heaven

Ji won pov

Ji won: No....... She can't go again on earth......

She shouted at the messenger who just give her the angels mission list.... And in there Aria's name on it.....

Messenger: but it's God will.... You can't do anything about it..... She has to go.... She can't stay here just roaming around.... She has to move on...... She has to adapt with her life...... It's was her life before that chaos happened.... Now, that is over....

Ji won: but what if she encounters with one of them??? I don't want to risk that... I don't want to lose her again... She was gone because of that dark Obsession of them..... I can't lose her.... She is my daughter.... I can't feel that same pain of loosing my child..... Please... Do something.....

Messenger: nothing will happen, Ji won.... It's the best way... Let her go.. she just started to question it now, but when she will go there by herself what will you do then?? And they won't go to earth.... Those devils are now in busy in ruling... They can't come and won't come.....

Ji won just sighs and think about it.....  Her doesn't want her to go.... But she can't do  anything about it.... Even that's not her concern. The main concern is the mission she has..... Guardian angel of Kim Seol-ah...... Her daughter's guardian angel is She..... What kind of cruel game the life is playing with her.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Hell

Hoseok pov

I am now in front of the library door..... I take a deep breath and think about the whole thing..... I don't know why I am doing... What I am even searching..... I should rule just like my other brothers are doing.... But my mind says something is not right... I am devil... A ruler of hell....I don't have heart..... I don't feel..... But why my left side hurts like there is something missing..... whatever that is, I will try to find answer of it.....

And with that, he entered in the library.... The library looks royal and old fashioned.... Chandeliers and lamps are visible..... Everything looks fancy....

He started to search for that book that Namjoon told him but he don't know about the book name or what does it look like... Realizing that, he felt more uncomfortable..... He don't know what to find...... He looked frustrated.....In this big library, he don't know where to find that book.....

In disappointed, he is going out of the library just then he heard a thud..... He look at the library and find it strange... He is the only one who is here.... He started to look around and see a big book laying in the floor..... He decided to go towards it....   He took the book and see the name written in the book..... " The history of Devils and their ruling".....

Hoseok:so, this is the book....

He said as he gulped..... He is still hesitate about it..... It's now then never for him.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Meanwhile

Jimin pov

Jimin is in his bedroom.... His upper body is naked as he is facing mirror and admiring himself....In the reflex of the mirror, he can see five demon girls are half naked sitting in the bed and making moaning sound, telling him to come and f**k them, pleasure them.... He smirked and go towards them.... He pointed one of the girl from there and signalled her to come towards him... She get up and come towards him seductively and bow to him as a respect...

Girl: my highness......

He gently touch her chin and make her look at him.....

Jimin: what's your name????

He asked as he is completely lost in her beauty.... But his eyes are filled with lust....

Girl: Mia, my highness....

She said while licking her lips then bite her lower lip making his d**k twitch....

Jimin: get out everybody else.. Today she is chosen to pleasure me...

And with that wasting any time, he tore the piece of the remaining clothes in her body that is on her body and throw her to bed hovering over her and started to suck her neck.......

As the time passes by, the moans started to fill in the room... Soon, the moans are becoming louder.....

Mia:m..my....highness.....mer...mercy.....on....me.....ah....ahh.....I...can't....ahhh.....I .....am.....ah..ah....my....my... stomach...is... hurting......

He didn't listen to any of it.... Just thursting inside her..... She is just a slave to him..... He won't stop until he is satisfied....

Jimin: shut your mouth, s**t.... Take whatever I can giving you..... You should be grateful that park Jimin is pleasuring you.... The ruler of Hell....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

In the room, she is tied up with chains in her hands.... She is only in a beautiful night wear...all the wounds on her body was patched up and in the corner of the room in sofa a person who is patiently drinking and waiting for her to wake up....

She slowly opened her eyes and see a very different environment that she was..... She tried to get up then she realized she is tied up..... She knows who did that.... She started shaking in fear thinking about him ..... What he will do ......

???:my puppet is thinking about me and shivering badly, huh!!!!!

He said as he amused seeing her like this.... He loved it..... He loves to play with her mentally like this......

Seol-ah: please.... please.... Leave me...let me go.....

She begged.... That's the only thing she can do.....

???: Let you go.... Huh!! LET YOU GO!!!!! You are not ordinary girl out there.... You are the only heir of the most feared and deadliest mafia group BTS..... You are a treasure that everyone want in mafia life ...... How can I let a treasure like you go...... I told you you can die when I want  till then be my puppet and be obedient to me.....

And with that he started to kiss her harshly.... She is trying to break free but no use.... Everyday  she is tortured like that......

Seol-ah: I wished if I died with my parents, I don't have to endure this.....

She said in her mind, whenever this happened.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Sorry guys.... I am moving into my new house that's why I can't update..... Sorry......

Love you all......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 487 42
___________ "Let's just break up!" "You have to forget about us yn. He is good for you. He love you. And please forget about me and Don't contact me...
257K 15.6K 64
Thriller and Dark romance oneshots.....
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
34.2K 1.5K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑...