The Professor is my Wife

By BLACKPINKS_MAID

Lisa is in her final year as a college student. After she graduate she will take over her family business wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
SURPRISE PEOPLE
26
27
28
29
30
31
Announcement 
HELP!!!SOS

ANNOUNCEMENT !!

8.5K 129 24
By BLACKPINKS_MAID

Hey beautiful people!

Sorry but this is not an update, rather an announcement.

I'm sorry to say this but, I cannot update starting now until January 1-10. My province just witness a Super Typhoon. Many damages was created by the Typhoon. There won't be any electricity until I don't know when, but that is not my problem. My problem is there won't be any reception.

I have to travel half an hour to get one or climb a mountain. And I'm telling y'all I claimed twice and bro I almost fell to my death 3 times. If it weren't for the log I would have fell. But did I climb again? YES. YES I DID TO TRY AND UPDATE. But sadly it was no use because it's really slow. But I still climb it though for the view and fresh air. Maybe then I can write and think more ideas while enjoying the view. Who knows maybe on my next update it will be like a machine gun with so many updates lol.

So to my beautiful readers I'm sorry. You can drop this of y'all want to I understand ❤️

BY THE WAY!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR WITH YOUR FAMILY.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE AND STAY HEALTHY.

I WISHED YOU ALL AN AMAZING HOLIDAY!!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR SLOW AUTHOR 💓

IF Y'ALL ARE HAVING PROBLEMS OR ARE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES, I'M ALWAYS HERE TO LISTEN AND CAN VENT ON. ALWAYS HERE.

UNTIL THEN GOODBYE. STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY. STAY POSITIVE. STAY HAPPY. STAY STRONG. JUST PRAY TO GOD. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY SOON. COVID WILL END SOON. OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND WILL HEAL SOON 💖

BYEBYE FOR NOW!

I LOVEEEE YOUUUU AAALLLLLLL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO READ THIS BOOK MAY GOD BLESS US ALL

                            •|Knorr cubes |•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 22.8K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
167K 4.1K 26
Lisa studied alone in Seoul since she was fourteen years old. She got a girlfriend she loves and a good life. Her parents wanted her to further her s...
324K 5K 21
[⚠️18+ ] PROFESSOR Jennie x STUDENT Lisa (G!P) College is fun. Maybe not the parts where Lisa is supposed to half-ass her way through classes she has...
3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...