Amnesia

By NanamiMomozono675

Audrey wakes up in an unfamiliar room only to realize she has forgotten all of her memories. She is taken to... More

INTRODUCTION
The Awakening
First Kiss
The Secret
A New Friend
The Party
Going Home
Picnic Date
His Birthday
Jealousy
The Date
The Fight
Locked Up
Fear
The Plan
My Angel
Visitors
The plan
Leaving Him
Seeing Him Again
The Truth
The Dream
Home Alone
No More Monsters
I Love You
NEWS AMNESIA SEQUEL!

Going Home

1.3K 54 6
By NanamiMomozono675

⚠️SMUT CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

AUDREY POV

I woke up to myself moaning. Xavier's face was in between my legs as he sucked and licked my core. 

He had spread my legs and was under the sheets as he pleasured me.

"Xavier!" I said while moaning.

He stopped and began to kiss me.

He inserted his tongue in my mouth and kissed me sensually. Xavier seemed way more turned on today than usual.

He moved away and began to kiss my neck.

"What's going on Xavier?" 

"I woke up to my beautiful princess naked and in my arms. I just couldn’t control myself." 

I honestly didn't mind. Xavier knew just what to do to turn me on. 

Xavier traveled down to my chest as he sucked on my nipples. He continued to care for my breasts while fingering me 

I closed my eyes, enjoying the wonderful things he did to me.

Before I knew it, I climaxed.

We decided to shower together and things only got more heated.

I felt him behind me as he kissed my neck and shoulder.

His hands landed on my hips and it was then that I felt Xavier's hard on against me.

He inserted his manhood and swiftly made it in.

Almost immediately I felt Xavier thrust his manhood inside me.

I had to hold myself against the wall. 

With each thrust, immense pleasure came. The room was hot from the heated water and all that could be heard were our loud moans.

Xavier got out and turned me around so I could face him. He then carried me in his arms and inserted his manhood inside me once again.

He grabbed my ass and began to thrust once more as he kissed me.

I moaned in his mouth and felt him get out before we both climaxed.

We then showered and got out.

I changed into my undergarments, however I couldn’t help but notice Xavier watching me.

He gave me a hungry look.

"No Xavier, I feel sore already from yesterday and this morning. You really are something else in bed." I laughed.

He was so sweet and loving, he could be compared to a puppy. But when we slept together it was like he turned into a beast. 

He was very good in bed, I couldn’t deny that.

Xavier walked toward me and gave me a gentle, sweet kiss.

"Alright my love." He said as he smiled.

That's something I loved about Xavier. He understood that no means no, and he never forced me to do anything I didn’t feel comfortable doing.

We both changed and Xavier made us breakfast.

After eating, we decided to head out and explore the city. I took Xavier to some of my favorite spots in London.

I felt whole again having Xavier by my side. We held each other's hand the entire time.

Occasionally, Xavier would kiss my hand.

We looked like a new couple. The excitement and initial spark from when we first started dating, was still there.

I hadn’t realized how empty I felt before. How lonely it was not having Xavier.

I felt free being on my own, but coming back home to an empty apartment when I had been used to living with Xavier, was hard.

We headed to a restaurant where we ate a delicious meal.

I knew coming back to the US would come with a lot of challenges. I would be coming home to danger. And I felt terrified.

But I didn’t want to let Xavier know. I didn’t want him to worry.

"So, what do you think of London?" I asked Xavier.

"It's a wonderful city. But to be completely honest, I'd be happy anywhere as long as I'm with you." 

Xavier kissed my hands once again.

"Thank you Xavier. I feel the same way." 

I smiled.

Xavier was kind and gentle with me. He treated me like a princess.

I could tell he truly treasured me.

After having dinner, we stopped at my favorite bakery and then went back to my apartment. 

We watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep next to Xavier.

XAVIER POV

As I looked beside me I saw how my princess clinged to me as she slept.

She was so delicate and beautiful. Her small frame pressed against mine, as her small arms wrapped around my arm.

I gently kissed her head as I tried not to wake her up.

I felt so much peace now knowing that my princess was finally mine. She came back to me. My princess was all I needed to be happy.

Before we started dating, I tried to deny my intense feelings for her. After losing my parents I was afraid of loving someone so dearly and then losing them once more. 

But my princess was so tender and loving that my feelings only grew stronger. 

She understood me better than anyone. And I felt comfortable opening up to her. I found myself being a happier person when I was around her.

She's the only one for me. The only woman I will ever love. And I will do anything it takes to keep her safe. 

I carried my princess to bed and placed the blanket over her.

I laid beside her and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled beside me and we fell asleep.

AUDREY POV

It had been a few weeks now and Xavier and I would be going back to New York tomorrow morning.

Xavier and I were heading to visit Caroline and her husband. 

We wanted to visit them one last time before going home. 

I hugged Caroline as soon as I saw her and then I greeted her husband.

Caroline and I went our own separate way to talk, while Xavier talked with Caroline's husband.

"Well, I see you two are doing a lot better now." 

I smiled.

"Yes, we're doing great now." 

I grabbed Caroline's hands.

"Thank you so much for helping us out. If you hadn't told me the truth, Xavier and I would have gotten a divorce." 

The thought of getting a divorce from Xavier made me feel so empty and sad.

"I saw how unhappy you were not being near Xavier. And when I gave Xavier a call to see how he was doing, he seemed just as miserable without you." 

She was right. Although I was finally free to live my life the way I wanted. I couldn’t truly be happy without Xavier.

I began to laugh knowing how well Caroline understood me.

"You're completely right. We were both miserable." 

Caroline and I chatted for a bit more before we all headed out to have dinner.

Xavier pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. Caroline and her husband talked to us about their plan of having a baby. 

They'd been married for a while and then felt it was time. 

"Well, when the time comes we'll definitely come back to visit you two and meet the baby." 

I could see how happy and excited the two of them were. 

We finished our food and we said our goodbyes.

I gave Caroline a tight hug.

"Stay safe. Keep me updated on what's happening in New York." 

I knew what she was referring to. The men who almost killed me. I was still really freaked out about it but I needed to remain calm. I didn't want to worry anyone.

"I will." I said.

 Xavier hugged Caroline and thanked her for helping save our marriage.

We then headed back to my apartment for one last night in London.

I laid in bed next to Xavier as we snuggled next to each other.

Xavier gently brushed my hair. 

"We're finally going home." He said.

I smiled.

"To be honest, after I got here, I didn't think I was coming back to New York with you. I really worried I'd never get to see you again." 

I knew how distraught he must have been.

If I had left him, he would have been completely alone. Before we dated, Xavier had told me he had never had a proper girlfriend. Getting married was the last thing on his mind.

He was afraid of attachments because he was afraid of losing the people he loved. The death of his parents had really affected him.

If we had really gotten a divorce, he would have come back to an empty home. The home his parents raised him. And the place his parents never came back to.

Caroline was married now, so if I was no longer part of his life, he would truly be alone.

Xavier was a good man who really loved me. I knew how special I was to him. And how vulnerable it was for him to openly love me, despite his fear of attachments.

I grabbed Xavier's hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry Xavier. I never plan on leaving you as long as you continue being the same lovable and sweet husband you've been all this time." 

Xavier kissed my head.

"I promise you I'll do everything in my power to protect you. You won't have to fear anything being by my side." 

Xavier and I shared a gentle kiss before falling asleep in each other's arms.

END OF CHAPTER 21

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Since you all wanted another steamy scene I made sure to write one for this chapter. If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE. Until next time everyone.😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 27 20
In a world of amnesia you forget certain people, events, and even yourself. A part of you dies. That's exactly what happened to Min Yoongi. He forgo...
8.7K 1.2K 31
The king's magnificent palace was built in a matter of weeks. No one saw the builders, no villagers are allowed beyond the gilded gate, and only one...
357K 14.6K 15
Ben has always felt a little weird about being a male nurse, something uncommon in his hospital. Nobody else seems to care until a new doctor shows u...
392 135 17
Round two ambassador pick. Wyatt has just won it big and, in a drunken haze, buys an old, neglected mansion. When she moves in to start renovations...