The Plan

AUDREY POV

AUDREY POV

It had been a month already and I still wasn't allowed to leave this room. I really felt I was going crazy at this point.

At first, Xavier would come into the room wanting to eat together but we would end up fighting and yelling at each other. 

Then I started ignoring him and then he stopped coming. Although he would always come to the bedroom at night when I was asleep and sneak in bed to sleep beside me.

I couldn't do this anymore. I finally came to terms with the idea that I would have to escape.

I knew Xavier was in love with me. I needed to pretend I had finally come to my senses and realized he was right. I needed to make him think we were a normal married couple again, and then when he trusted me again I would find a way to escape. 

I would have to gain his trust little by little. The first step was getting him to let me go to other areas of the house. And then maybe we could go on a date outside of the house and then I could run away.

I didn’t know where I would go. Maybe I could say I wanted to visit Caroline. Just maybe she could help me. We were best friends after all.

Although I was worried she would take Xavier’s side, he was her older brother.

It was time for breakfast. Xavier had already left for work. 

I had plenty of time to think of a plan. I didn't know how long it would take for me to get him to trust me. It would probably take me a while, but I was willing to wait.