Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Oleh Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 9

1.1K 72 23
Oleh Haniii77976

After Mikey revealed his relationship with Haru, many questions attacked Haru at the same time, causing the girl to have a hard time explaining. The news was passed to other students with an amazing speed which now the whole students know about their relationship.

"You okay, Haru?", asked Senju who looks at Haru who having a hard crisis in life, after being crowded by their classmates.

"Lil bit of course.", answered Haru.

Even Haru and Mikey were popular, instead of being jealous, surprisedly most of them started to ship them. However, even knowing that the award from a kiss and spending time with Haru will never stop them from getting their hands on it. Mikey's girlfriend or not, the award is the important thing for every male student right now!

"Tsk...I thought they will give up after knowing Haruchin is my girlfriend.", said Mikey in annoyance.

"What do you expect, Mikey? Everyone wants your girlfriend, so fights back then.", said Draken.

"You lucky that Emma wasn't in Haruchin position right now!", Mikey bickers back at the boy.

"I know that.", said Draken with a proud smile.

Alright! Guys!! All runners for the third year!! Please be in the tracks right now!!!"

"Guess we have to go now.", said Kazutora which Baji and Draken nodded their head.

>__________________________<

"The second-year race a moment ago was an amazing match!!"

"I wonder if we can get the same energetic atmosphere like that again in this race!!"

"Alright!! Let's make it more fun! I will introduce the runners to every class to make it fun!!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!"

"I heard a loud cheer and I get that as yes for you guys to know our runners!!"

"We will start from class 3-1 !!! The first runner is (insert random name)!!"

"The second runners who were known as husband or boyfriend material from many females students!! MITSUYA TADASHI!!"

"Really? Ermm...Thanks, I guess?", Mitsuya lil bit embarrassed by what Kyoko stated about him. Seem Kyoko make a good research job about gathering some information in school.

A cheer from Mitsuya's fans could be heard which Yuzuha was lil bit annoyed for some reason as she keeps seeing many girls are crazily on Mitsuya.

"Then, we go for our third runners!! RYOHEI HAYASHI!! But his friends call him Pehyan and he is also a real estate agent, everyone!!!"

"Just where's and how did she get that information?", said Pehyan who amazes and didn't expect Kyoko to find some information about him.

"And our last runners is- WAIT A SECOND?!! WHO IS THIS DAMN BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER?!!"

"Huh? Did she just call me motherfucker?", Sanzu was irritated but at the same time, he was lil bit blushing because Kyoko mentioned that he was beautiful.

"Hahahahaa!! Kyoko!! Damn!!", Haru and Senju can't stop laughing after seeing Kyoko's reaction to Sanzu.

"Ehem..ehem! Sorry I became lil bit overreacting, everyone! Anyway! His name is AKASHI HARUCHIYO!!"

"WAIT.....-AKASHI??! ARE YOU RELATED TO AKASHI SENJU OR WHAT??!!"

"Hahaha...he is my brother.", said Senju between her laughter which Sanzu just being more embarrassed as he never wants to be in attention of everyone.

Hearing what Senju said, everyone falls into another huge shock. Mikey and Haru were in a relationship are already surprised them enough and knowing Sanzu is a brother of Senju getting all of them were shocked even more. Plus, the female students seemed to start simping for Sanzu now after seeing his face without his usual black mask.

"That's all from class 3-1! And now we will go to the next class! It's class 3-2!!"

"For the first runners from class 3-2! His name is (insert random name)!!"

"Then our second runner is really popular around many students in our school! Not to mention his smile is enough to make girls scream his name! Make a cheer to HANEMIYA KAZUTORA!!!"

"Ja'ah~", Kazutora smile as he was smiling beautifully towards his fans, causing some of them to nosebleeds.

"KYAAAA!!! HANEMIYA-KUN!!!!"

"SENPAI!! BE MY MAN!!!"

"HANEMIYA-SENPAI!!!"

"What such bullshit is that?", asked Rindou after hearing Kyoko's statement of Kazutora.

"Hahahaha! Bullshit! Just wait until he showed his real side! His fucking mouth always shitting some shits words!", said Smiley which everyone there fully agrees with what he said.

"Then, our third runners, such responsible and mature man. In his class, he was fully respected by his classmates! Make a cheer to this guy, RYUGUJI KEN, EVERYONE!!!"

"DRAKENN!!!!!!", Emma shout the guy's name louder than Draken's fans, loud enough for Draken himself to hear Emma's voice that cheering for him.

"Oh! What is this?! Is that pretty lady over there is our Ryuguji-san's girlfriend?~"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!", Izana, Rindou, Ran, Smiley, Baji, Kazutora, and Mikey couldn't stop laughing hysterically with Emma was embarrassed as she hides behind Hina while Draken was blushing so hard, having his girlfriend cheering for him.

"Then I will proceed with our last runner!! Some students said that his hot grin which showed his two sharp canine teeth is enough to melt almost all girls' hearts in school!! Crazily cheer for BAJI KEISUKEI!!!"

"Yeahh!!!", Baji cheer with a hot grin on his face, causing all the female students to scream for him hysterically.

"BAJI-SENPAI!!!"

"KYAAAA!!!"

"I can die peacefully now..."

"Wow...Baji-kun sure popular...", said Takemichi which Chifuyu has to agree with what the blonde hair boy beside him said.

After Kyoko finishes introducing Baji, suddenly Izana and the rest make some fun of someone, getting the boy to feel annoyed and irritated.

"MIKEY!! WHY SHE DIDN'T INTRODUCE YOU?!!!", shout Izana teasingly with a smile on his face. "WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THE SIDEDNESS?! WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE TRACKS WITH OTHERS?!"

"MIKEY!! ARE YOU SO SHORT TO JUMP?!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!", Smiley shout while teasingly the boy nonstop.

"Mikey~ WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO GET TALLER?!! I CAN TEACH YOU!!!", shout Hanma who won't let go of the chance to make fun of Mikey with others.

"MAKE SURE TO DRINK MORE MILK!!", Ran joined with them in making fun of Mikey nonstop while Rindou was snickering behind his brother.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I NOT THAT FUCKING SHORT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!", Mikey finally snapped which Izana and the rest burst into laughter, satisfaction took over them as they managed to piss off the short president.

"Damn...they really won't stop teasing him, would they?", asked Senju who let out a small chuckle.

"Seem he might be sulking after this...", said Haru as she found how funny to see them all making fun of Mikey.

Their eyes then on the match which Kyoko just finished introducing the runners from class 3-3. And now, the time that has been waiting for them all is about to start.

"Now, everyone!!! Be in ready to cheer for them all!!!"

"All runners!! Get in position!!!"

"Let's have a good race, Kazutora.", said Mitsuya while handshaking with Kazutora.

"Sure, Mitsuya."

"GET SET!!!"

"Good luck, Draken.", said Pehyan with a smirk on his face.

"You as well, Pehyan.", Draken answers him, also with a smirk on his face.

"READY!!!"

"I'm not gonna lose to you, Sanzu.", said Baji with a grin that was full of determination to win the game.

"Same for me as well.", said Sanzu with a grin on his face, challenging Baji and determinate to win the game.

"GO!!!"

BANG!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
2K 70 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
18.4K 400 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
190K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...