Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 7

1.1K 67 16
By Haniii77976

As the sports festival has started, the visitors are free to sit anywhere near the field. The participants are now gathering at their own respective tents. Seiyu and the rest spread the mat under the tree that is not so far from the field. The place is perfect for them to watch the whole event.

Emma, Hina, and Yuzuha already prepared the foods that filled in the basket since they will be there for the whole day.

"What the first event?", asked Ran which Rindou check on the schedule again.

"It's 100 meters dash individual for every year.", answered Rindou.

"So, who gonna make a run in the first game?", asked Izana as he was peeping from afar at the third-year tent, to see who gonna going first in the game.

"They still have many events that need more stamina, so I bet they won't send Mikey and others in the first round.", explained Inui as he joined the conversation.

"They're like a secret card that will be used in emergencies.", said Hanma who was laying comfortably on the mat with rest. "I'mma gonna sleep first, wake me up if they are in the game.", he added.

"It's early in the morning and you just gonna sleep?", asked Seiyu who looked at the boy in disbelief.

"Yup~"

"Haha...let him be, Sei. He needs the stamina to mess up the last event.", said Takeomi between his laughter while Seiyu look at the older guy with a defeated look.

Meanwhile at the third-year tent...

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE!! THIS YEAR WE WILL WIN EVERY GAME!!", said the class monitor named Sayuki Yumi with the whole class cheering crazily. "THIS YEAR!! WE HAVE OUR SECRET WEAPONS AND WE WILL USE THEM WISELY!!!", she shouts while pointing at Mikey, Kazutora, Baji, and Draken.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"She just bluntly said that she will use us.", said Kazutora.

"And they all agreed with her.", Baji added.

"I'm not even surprised anymore.", said Draken.

"Just get me in the game already!!", Mikey stated while pouting as he so lazily on waiting.

"Seem we gonna compete with each other huh...", said another person, causing Mikey and the three to turn and look at the five boys.

"Oh! Guys.", said Baji after seeing Mitsuya, Kokonoi, Sanzu, Pahchin, and Pehyan.

"I guess you're right, Mitsuya. In this field right now. Both of us team are enemies.", said Kazutora while staring at the others team. A splash of lightning could be seen between the two teams as they stared at each other.

"Our class didn't plan on losing, so watch out, guys!", said Pehyan with a smirk on his face.

"Same for us as well.", said Mikey with a smirk on his face together with Draken, Kazutora, and Baji who also smirked at them.

"Let's have a good match.", said Mitsuya.

"Sure.", Draken answers.

Then, both teams went back to their tents, discussing who will participate in the first round.

"Guys.", call the class monitor to Mikey and others. "Can you participate in the bread eating competition and 400 meters relay race first?", she asked with a determination smirk on her face.

"How many people that need in a bread eating competition?", asked Kazutora.

"Nee..nee... what flavor of the bread? Chocolate? Strawberry? Honey? Can't they turn bread to taiyaki or dorayaki instead?", asked Mikey with his child side behavior.

"Mikey...seriously?", asked Draken while facepalming his forehead.

"Four people.", said their class monitor.

"Then, I, Baji and Kazutora with participated in bread eating competition. Please choose anyone for the last runner in the race.", said Draken which Mikey was shocked by Draken's sudden decision.

"Ehhhh?!! Why didn't I participate?! I want to eat the free bread!", said Mikey, looking at Draken with disbelief and unbelievable.

"Mikey..."

"What?"

"You're too short to jump.", said Draken which caused the entire tent to bursting into silence for a moment.

"Pff-"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!", Baji and Kazutora laugh hysterically after hearing Draken mention Mikey's heights. Mikey who looks at his friends was so speechless and mad to the point that he can't even bring any words out.

"I CAN JUMP OKAY!! I'M NOT THAT SHORT!! MY HEIGHT IS 167 CM NOW!!", shout Mikey angrily at his friends.

"Man...you only grow 5 cm in three years. hahahahhahahaha", said Baji who can't stop laughing with Kazutora.

"Even Takemicchi is still taller than you.", said Kazutora between his laughter as he and Baji continue laughing at their president who trembling in anger while pouting in annoyance.

"Even so, we can't let your stamina disappear just to put an effort into jumping, so, Just participate in 400 meters relay race, Mikey.", said Draken while Mikey started to sulk at the corner of the tent, pouting likes a kid while his finger is playing with the ground.

"Don't worry about him, just handle the rest, class monitor.", said Draken which Yumi just nodded her head and started to look for the last racer for the team.

"Now...what are we gonna do with this guy.", said Draken who look at the sulking boy with so done looking face, while Kazutora and Baji just snickered at it from behind.

Meanwhile at the second-year tent...

"I will participate in bread eating competition and 400-meter relay dash.", said Haru who volunteer for the game.

"Then, I will go with Haru.", said Senju with a smile as she joins the game with Haru.

"Then, we just need two more runners.", said their class monitor.

"Then, I will participate."

"I will try for it."

Two female students volunteer to participate in the events which their eyes are secretly full of excitement. Feels happy to be in the team with Senju and Haru.

"Let's win this both of you.", said Haru while smiling softly at the two.

"Ha-Hai, Haru-san!!!", both of them scream in union with blushes on their face.

"ATTENTION, EVERYONE!!"

"Oh...it's Kyoko.", said Haru after the sound of pink hair girl could be heard all over the field by the microphone.

"Before we started the sports festival! I will introduce myself!! My name is Fujita Kyoko!!

"Your host during the sports festival, everyone!!"

"YEAHHHHHH!!!"

"KYOKO-CHANNN!!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU!!!!"

A screaming from males and females from different classes could be heard, who were fans of Kyoko.

"Haha~ seem our Kyoko really popular.", said Senju as she chuckled at the sight in front of her.

"The event will be starting with a 100 meter dash from the first year!! Then we will go with the second year and then the third year!!"

"All racer of the first year! Please get in the track! And the racers from the second and third years! Please be in ready!!"

"The event is gonna be starting!! I wonder which class will win for the first round!!"

"THEN LET THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGIN!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

After that, the first event started with 100 meters dash that will participate by others classmates. All classes are cheering crazily after the first shot was fired and the runners are running with all their might to win for their class.

"Hey, Sanzu.", call Mitsuya, getting the attention of the rosy pink hair boy. "Are you gonna wear the mask when running?", asked Mitsuya, to which Sanzu just nodded his head as the answered.

"You wouldn't feel hot? Aren't gonna be hard to breathe when you running?", Kokonoi asked in a worried tone in his voice as he walked closer to both Mitsuya and Sanzu.

Sanzu was silent for a moment after hearing what Kokonoi said. He was lil bit hesitant to open his mask since he knows the results that will happen if he did that.

"Actually, you don't need to concern about what people say about you. Just be yourself. After all, no one from the gang will make fun of you.", said Mitsuya with a gentle smile on his face, trying to make the boy feel lil bit better. "But I don't force you to do that if you uncomfortable with it."

Sanzu just nodded his head at what Mitsuya said, then their eyes were on the tracks which their classmates is running to win.

After that, the festival goes to the next game which is 200 meters dash for an individual. Half of the hours already passed and the most waiting game is starting. The bread-eating competition!

The game started with the first years competing with each other before it's turned for the second year to be in the tracks.

"Guys, let's warm up our body first.", said Senju which Haru and the two agreed with what she said.

"Alright!! That's a good performance for class 1-3!!!"

"Then, we will go for the next! The second-year runners!"

"Oh! WELL, WELL, WELL! Look who our runners for bread-eating competition, everyone!!!"

"It's our QUEEN OF YEAR! KAZUKI HARU WILL BE THE LAST RUNNER!!"

"NOT TO MENTION OUR SECOND BEAUTY! AKASHI SENJU WAS ALSO IN THE GAME AND PLAYING FOR THE THIRD RUNNER!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!!"

"KAZUKI-SANNNN!!!!"

"AKASHI-SENPAII!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"PLEASE LOOK AT ME, SENPAI!!!"

"Haruchin?!", Mikey suddenly out of his depression mode after hearing Haru's name, immediately he runs from their tents to look at the tracks with Draken, Baji, and Kazutora.

"Haru and Senju sure popular.", said Kazutora.

"Yeah... look at those people screaming for their name.", said Baji.

Meanwhile with Seiyu and others...

"Oh! Haru-chan and Senju-chan!!", Emma states. "Hina-chan! Yuzuha-chan Let's go and look more closer!!", said Emma in excitement after hearing Haru and Senju's names was mentioned in the game.

"Count me in, girls~ let's go together.", said Ran who wakes up from his seat and follow the girls with Rindou, Izana, Smiley, Angry, Hanma, Seiyu, and Takeomi follow with them, leaving only Wakasa, Benkei, Kakucho and Inui who eating their sandwiches under the tree.

With Haru who was screeching her body in her tracks, don't expect to see who are her opponents were.

"Hey there, Chifuyu! Akkun!", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Haha~ hey, Haru. Don't know that you will be in this game.", said Akkun.

"This gonna be a serious race between the three of us, aren't we?", asked Chifuyu with a smirk on his face.

As the three are talking with each other, meanwhile on Senju side.

"Hey, Hakkai.", greeted Senju with a soft smile on her face.

"He-hey, Senju.", lil bit Hakkai was shy because he was never good when come to the girl.

"Let's have a good race.", Senju said with a smirk. Seeing the smirking at him, Hakkai suddenly accepted the challenge as he smirked back at Senju, telling her that he won't lose even though she was the boss of Brahman.

"Hey, I was here as well.", Suddenly another voice greeted, which Senju and Hakkai turn to look at the brown hair girl.

"Oh, you're here as well? Miss Himaki?", asked Senju with a sarcastic tone and uninterested expression on her face.

"Hmph! I won't lose to you! I'm might lose in the vote but will not in the game!!", she said.

"Oh...okay.", Senju answers shortly as she was ready at any moment to run. For her, Hakkai was only her real opponent in the race, the girl beside her was nothing at all.

"You....". Said Yuna who was irritated with Senju's attitude towards her.

"Everyone!! Get ready to cheer for them!!"

"With this...THE RACE IS BEGIN!!!"

BANG!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 10.3K 66
fluff•angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
1.1M 48.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
9.5K 218 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...