Until We Meet Again (HIATUS)

nwstaton tarafından

Mia Bianchi, the first girl born in the Bianchi family in generations. She is their happiness and light. Unfo... Daha Fazla

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Characters
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 10

32.7K 616 1
nwstaton tarafından

Maria POV

I just got some food from the cafeteria. It was not the best, but it will do. I think I will get order some food from somewhere else for my husband and children later. I remember Mia telling me she loved having chicken tenders with buffalo sauce. I was surprised by her choice of sauce, but she said it was a one of her friend's favorite sauce as well.

Mia, she is so sweet. She was a bit shy, but I think she was able to warm up to me eventually. I cannot wait until I find the bastard that hurt her. They will pay. I am nervous for my husband and children to arrive though.

We have been waiting for her to come back to us since she was taken and we have fond memories of her and how she acted even though she was barely one years old. I nervous that Mia will not be the same or what I thought she would be although from my brief interaction I can tell that she is surpassing my expectations greatly after hearing here past.

I wish she did not have to go through trauma that got her here. She should've been with the family where we would have raised her as a princess and not having to deal with the cruel world just yet. But we cannot go back to the past, we can only continue with the present and hope for the best in the future.

I decided to go to the gift shop to see if there is anything that catches my eye for Mia. I look around and I see a few stuffed animals, but before I could choose I got a text from husband saying that they are here.

Breathe.

I meet him at the front and he and my sons still look in some kind of daze. I cannot blame them. I see Fran looking around and then our eyes meet. And he runs over to me. My boys shortly follow.

Francesco POV

We finally arrived to the hospital. We sat in the car for an hour in silence. After I told my boys what happened I think they all needed time to digest what I said. Hell, I needed time too. I still need more time if I am to be frank, but I know I need to meet my daughter and my sons their sister.

Once we get to the hospital, I text my wife that we are here. We go to the front of the hospital and I see Tony going to the front desk most likely asking for the room of my daughter. I just look around trying to find my wife. Once I do, I run over to her and I hear my boys following after.

"She's alive? How?" is the first thing I say after I reach my wife.

"She is, come on let's go to her floor and discuss some things before you meet her" my wife replies with a small smile.

She leads us through the hospital and when we reach the floor, I realize its a specialized floor for children who have experienced heavy amount of trauma. How do I know you may be wondering? Well, its oddly quiet for a children's floor and throughout the floor there are many security guards. But they are not wearing the usual outfit, they are wearing normal clothes that looks comforting for the children, but make no mistake they still have their weapons on them for safety.

Even though it is quiet, there is still soft music playing throughout the floor. The floor is decorated very friendly and there are signs asking visitors to not make any loud noises or any altercations for the health and wellbeing of the patients.

All I can think about is what happened to her that got her here. My wife continues to leads us to this wait room I think.

"I know you guys have plenty of questions and I will answer them, but before I do I want to give a warning. If haven't noticed, but this floor is a special floor for children who have experienced trauma and need extra care do to it. So, for Mia and any other patients if you need to have an outburst you will need to leave this floor. Si?" my wife says with a look that dares you to defy her.

All of our sons nod.

"Very well. Now let me tell you what I know so far. I got a call earlier from a police officer. He told me that he tried contacting you earlier Fran, but you did not answer. So, he tried me next and said that they have found our daughter and after doing DNA tests, it confirmed that we were her parents. At first I could not truly believe it, but I know I would have been a fool to dismiss it so I came here in hopes of it actually being her--"

"Why didn't you tell us?! Don't you think we had a right to know as soon as you did!" Vince interrupts with a hint of anger behind his words. My wife just sighs.

"I know, but you have to understand that we have had past issues of people claiming to have "found" our daughter and each time the results came back negative I could tell you hope dwindled. I could not put you all through that again." She says with a soft voice.

I understand where she is coming from, but I am still upset that she did not tell me. I am a parent, too. Even if this one was not our baby girl, then we could have at least dealt with it together, but I do not say anything. The rest of the boys are just looking Maria waiting for her continue.

"We understand, Mom. But we are a family, we need to be there for each other no matter what. After what happened we promised each that we would. " replied Leo.

My wife just nods her head in understanding.

"Can you continue with the information?" asked my eldest Tony. Always the blunt one.

"Yes, anyways I got here and I met the police officer and the doctor. A-and" my wife starts tearing up.

I go up to her to try to comfort her. I know this next part will be hard.

"A-and she told me that Mia has been abused for the past few years. Her body is litter with scars and bruises. Most of her bruising is on her stomach, most likely from harsh kicks and she has freshly down cuts throughout her arms and legs.--"

Before she could finish, Vince storms off. His twin, Enzo, follow after him to hopefully calm him down.

"Continue. We can catch them up later" Santi states.

"Right, the doctor also said she has a mild concussion due to something banging her head she said a bottle. She is quite malnourished and will need to go on a diet to ensure she becomes healthy again, but she should make a full recovery."

"Is there more?" I ask

"The full recovery will be physically, but there is no guarantee for mentally. They have only had her a couple of hours before I got here so they have been able to evaluate her for a short period of time. That is why she is on this floor. They do not know exactly what her past is like and would rather be on the safe side." my wife replies.

I nod.

"But I was able to talk to her"

All of our heads snap up to my wife probably looking like puppies begging for a treat. She just chuckles. The twins also come back.

"Yes, she is sweet. Her voice is angelic. She is bit shy, but I can tell that she will be an energetic one once we get her into an appropriate environment. But I can also tell whatever environment she was in before she was shelter."

We all nod. My wife is about to say something else when a woman I am assuming the doctor comes in.

"Hello, you guys must be her husband and children?"

"Yes, they are. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, we have ran more tests and besides the issues mentioned earlier nothing else worrisome has come up. Since we have not had much time with her, I would like her to stay a bit longer so I can have a better idea of what kind of therapy to recommend to you guys, but I have a feeling you guys want to take her home as soon as possible."

"Yes, that is correct. We have our own doctor that can look more into. Could you send them the information when you get a chance?" I decided to respond

"U-u-um. Yes, of course s-sir." she stutter out.

I did not think I was being that scary, but that is the life of a previous mafia don.

"Before I leave. I have a diet plan for her to back on track. You can consulate your doctor about it. And I think Mia just woke up if you want to visit her" she says. Then she departs.

"Are you ready?" asks my wife.

"Yes" we all reply at the same time.

My wife laughs at that. She starts leading us to her room. I fall back and tell Santi to talk to the doctor and get the official medical information about it. He nods.

We get to the door and my wife turns back to us and gives us each an encouraging smile.

And we enter.

---

Thoughts? Excited for everyone to meet?

I hoped you liked it

Vote and comment ( We've gotten so many new reader in the past week and I'm so great full! Thank you!!)

Until next time...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

697K 13.9K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
1.1M 26.9K 55
You know that feeling you get when a thunder storm finally ends and everything goes back to normal and you can be happier now the weather has improve...
543K 23.1K 98
★Sequel to 'The Missing Piece'★ 'It has been like I'm solving a puzzle. It was like, I completed the puzzle but there was one piece missing, from the...
1.3M 36.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...