New King (Jikook) ✓

بواسطة chaos0141

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~ "YOU- wait.....you really don't know who I am?" "Of course I know who you are......... Your... المزيد

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WWH❤️🥳😉💅
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V❤️🥳👑
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI💕❤️✨🎉🥳
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA 🥳❤️💕
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
~ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ~
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN💜🎉👨🏻‍🚀🥳
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
New book
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI❤️✨
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
happy birthday Suga❤️🎉🎁🍀
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

1.5K 157 26
بواسطة chaos0141

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

^^For those who haven't heard this song yet (from previous chapter)

•••

{15 votes goal to unlock next chapter}

•••

The two were walking around the city and talking about two hours now. The had an almost empty jars of wine in their hands.

"I wanna ask you something." Prince hiccuped as he wasn't really used to drinking.

Jimin chuckled at slightly drunk younger and muttered 'such a baby' under his breath while nodding, making Jungkook continue

"How often are you cutting your hair, cuz I noticed that they are quite shorter than a month ago.."

Jimin halted, looked at prince with raised eyebrow totally confused and amused at the same time.

"That is your question....?"

"Hmm" Prince hummed, stumbling at spot the alcohol hitting his system.

"Well, yeah, I cut them once in a five or six monts."

"You know, you should let them grow longer. You would look incredibly beautiful with long hair." Jungkook said staring at Jimin while brushing some of his hair out of smaller's face.

When he realised what he said he froze.
Now both of them have wide eyes and red cheeks. Prince quickly pulled his hand away and tried to explain it.

"I- it's not that you're not pretty now. You're- wow you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life I- oh god what am I saying...." Prince rubbed his temples, feeling embarrassed.

But he looked at smaller again when he heard a soft laugh from him. Jimin's eyes disappeared, forming into crescent moons and Jungkook thought he could melt from a sight.

"Thank you." Jimin said after while and with soft smile on his face he continued walking, drinking from jar.

Young prince stood on the place for another few seconds before he came back to himself and ran after Jimin with big smile on his lips.

👑

Jungkook went to a stall for another jars while Jimin waited for him few metres away. Suddenly Jimin felt hand of his shoulder and someone turned him around.

"Look what we got here." Drunk older man said, looking into Jimin's eyes.

"Excuse me?" Jimin scoffed and looked around, seeing five man circling around him.

"Why are you wearing a hood little boy? Take it off."

"Aish, really.....Don't touch me." Jimin said when the man reached his hand and tried to take Jimin's hood off.

Jimin slapped man's hand away but another one caught Jimin's wrist. Jimin really didn't want to cause a scene and expose himself but these bastards were getting on his nerves.

"Wow, what a weird hands." The man scoffed.

Jimin yanked his hand away and hid his hands in the sleeves. Then he backed away and started walking towards Jungkook but one of them gripped on his arm and pulled his hood down, making Jimin's hair on display.

Jimin's blood was boiling and he pushed man's hand away, putting his hood on again, turning around, glaring at them while stepping forward.

"I said don't touch me." He said, his hands getting ready.

"Oooh~ boy got some guts. Do you really think you can go against us?" One of them asked and also stepped forward but suddenly someone stepped between them.

They all looked at person who was glaring at them with deadly expression.

"Any problems here?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows, voice cold and angry.

"None of your business, move for my way." The man wanted to walk past Jungkook but Jungkook stepped again front of him, blocking his way again.

Of course men didn't know they were facing their future king. They were drunk and prince wasn't really allowed to leave a palace so citizens didn't even know how the crown prince look like.

"Aish really..." The man scoffed and and stretched out his fist, wanting to punch Jungkook but even though he was drunk prince dodged it and punched man instead, making him fall on the ground.

The other four man suddenly pulled out a knives. Now Jungkook knew they were in trouble because he didn't have his sword with him.

Suddenly all men were on the ground, squirming in pain. Jungkook turned around and noticed Jimin's eyes were red and hands slowly closing in fist as he was fuming in anger.

Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hands, making smaller man look up. Jimin's eyes went back to their normal grey and he calmed down.

Prince then gently dragged Jimin away from the scene, leaving the men on the ground as people around were staring at them weirdly.

👑

They were sitting next to each other on the cliff, looking at the sun slowly rising up. The soft wind brushing their hairs. It was so relaxing sight.

"Are you really okay?" Prince asked and Jimin nodded.

"Ah.... why didn't you do something earlier. They could have hurt you." Prince was pissed.

"But you came just in time and saved me." Jimin just smiled at him playing with flower in his hands, making prince scoff.

"Yeah, but then it was YOU who saved us from getting beaten up. You could have just done that earlier." Jungkook muttered, making smaller chuckle softly.

Jungkook huffed and mumbled something. Then he noticed flower in Jimin's hand. He took it from him and put in behind smaller's ear. Jimin looked at him surprised and smiled.

They just continued staring at the sunrise before Jimin let out a long sigh, leaning back on his hands." It's so beautiful."

Jungkook looked at Jimin's face, white hair from his face showing his white skin was shining brightly with sun colours, flower behind his ear.... He looked so unreal.

"Yeah." Prince said staring at man beside him.

"Don't stare." Jimin chuckled but didn't look at young prince.

"But what if I want to." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin turned his head at younger, stunned by what he had just heard. Jungkook stared at Jimin's face as he continued.

"What if I want you stare at your face for hours without getting tired. What if I want to be with you every second because every time I'm with you my heart is beating faster and I feel free with you." Jungkook didn't know himself what has gotten into him, maybe it was because of alcohol but suddenly he just felt like finally speaking his heart out.

Jimin just sit there frozen, eyes wide and soft blush creeping on his cheeks while listening to prince's sudden confession. Jungkook leaned closer to smaller man, leaving only few centimetres distance between their faces.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's lips, feeling other's soft breaths on his skin.

"Jimin...." Prince whispered and Jimin hummed in response, now also staring at prince's lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Hello.
How are you?
Hope you liked it.
Bye,
Vi✨

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 85K 101
❝I won't tell anyone, I promise.❞ -J. JK. ❝I changed my mind. From now on, if you won't obey me, I will do something you don't like and tell everyon...
My mates are queens!? بواسطة Ares_death

الخيال (فانتازيا)

208K 9.9K 54
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
295K 10K 14
Werewolf AU Jeon Jungkook the next to be Alpha after his dad. Every single omega wanted to be with jungkook, women and male omegas throw themselves a...
329K 19.8K 75
Jimin is a flower fairy who has no intention of marrying anyone. Jungkook is an ice fairy with similar feelings. BTS Tinkerbell AU