The Casualty «Dukat/Damar & O...

By XindiChick

= 'You're my guardian angel, you know that?' He weaved his fingers in her hair and leaned down to kiss her. D... More

Welcome & Intro
1. Weak point
2. Line of fire
4. Rapid response
5. Old wrongs
6. Open conflict
7. Gains and losses

3. Body heat

40 5 0
By XindiChick

She astonished him by choosing to bunk in his bed.

"I don't feel like being alone tonight," she said coyly. "It's a big house full of strangers and I'm a little scared. Please don't take it as an invitation, I... I'm still not quite there. Let's just keep each other company, so we both have backup when we're warding off bad dreams."

She was afraid he would be angry with her, but he just gave her an evaluating look and simply nodded. Then he left the room, so she could change into a nightgown she had replicated. It was nothing more than a long shirt, as the replicator for some reason was not programmed with a recipe for a cute negligee, but it would serve her just as well. Perhaps it was for the best that it was not silky, lacy and feminine -- less likely to encourage Dukat to get handsy in the middle of the night.

Nyran felt a lot more relaxed around him now. He was a strong and ruthless leader and those were qualities that both intimidated her and made her underwear wet, but over the course of the day, she had been introduced to whole new sides of him. The warmth, the passion, the playfulness. She had the privilege of meeting Skrain Dukat, the person beneath his title and power. And she liked him.

She took a quick shower in the impressive bathroom and when she was comfortably bundled up under the covers, she called out to let him know he could come in. She half expected him to be prepared for bed already, but he appeared still wearing the nanotech bodysuit. Her heart started racing when she realized he wanted her to see him get undressed.

The way Dukat pierced her eyes with his intense stare, when he slipped out of the bodysuit and his underwear, sent hot shivers down her spine. There was no force powerful enough to stop her gaze from sliding down his body to what was beyond all doubt his manhood. That was definitely new. It looked a bit like a tail, covered in tiny soft scales, and it moved like a snake tasting the air, as if it was trying to get closer to her1. Nyran had stumbled upon pictures of it in textbooks and on the holonet, but seeing it in reality was something else entirely.

The triumphant smile that appeared on his face when she was finally able to tear her eyes from his groin made her cheeks burn fiercely. He must have wanted her to see what she was missing out on. Then, thankfully, he headed to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed. Nyran let out the breath she was holding and scolded herself for being so obvious.

No more staring, she promised herself. Hopefully he would return fully dressed and there would be no issue, but somehow she doubted that. If he was comfortable completely undressing before her eyes, there was no telling just how much clothing he planned on having in bed. Before she could decide what to do, he was back. Plain shorts were covering the most critical areas of his body, but the rest was exposed and she could not tear her eyes away from him.

He was not a bulky man, but the lean curves of his sinewy muscles were in all the right places under the partially scaly skin. Both the hard bony and the smooth soft scales were like frosting on a cake -- a decoration to make him even more beautiful, serving little purpose otherwise. She could not wait to get her hands on him, so she could at least imagine how they would feel against her loins.

Dukat slipped under the covers. This time he at least managed not to shoot devious smiles her way, expression carefully neutral. Nyran knew at that moment that he would give her the time she needed. She felt safe.

So when he gingerly reached for her hand, she cuddled on his chest instead, stroking the sparse scales and his skin. Even the bony ones felt quite smooth, like warm river stones, but the ones on his hips were still bound to create some chafing against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. It would not be his first time, though, so he probably knew what to do.

"What's this?" he wondered quietly.

"You said it's been too long since someone kept you warm in bed," she mumbled. "So I'm keeping you warm."

Dukat let out a soft chuckle.

"Aren't you worried I will take advantage of this?"

"No," she sighed contently. "I know you'll wait until I'm ready."

He said nothing, only wrapped her tightly in his arms. And they fell asleep soon after, exhausted and feeling good.

.

Dukat could not remember the last time he had such a good night's sleep. When he opened his eyes in the morning, he knew they were both late for work, but he did not care. He wanted nothing more than to stay where he was -- alongside Nyran's heat-radiating2 body that smelled like a sweet dream.

She woke up shortly after. The initial bout of alarm and confusion, before she remembered where she was and with whom, was over quickly and now they just lay facing each other, gazes locked.

"How did you sleep?" he asked. His voice was a little raspier than usual.

"Really well," she smiled. "You?"

"Like a baby."

"How old are you?"

That question came out of the blue and made Dukat chuckle.

"Much older3 than you, kitten," he said softly. "I can't even remember what I was doing when I was nineteen."

"Doesn't it bother you, that you could be my father?" There was a strange sadness in her eyes.

"Age... it hardly matters when it comes to lives and personalities," he smiled at her soothingly and stroked her arm. "If it doesn't bother you, I don't mind. I care about what's inside. Also helps that you're insanely gorgeous," he smirked and wagged his hooded eye-ridges. That made her laugh.

"You're gorgeous too, you know?" she said then, her eyes hungrily taking in the sight of him. Dukat smiled.

"I still can't get used to the way those golden eyes of yours see beauty. Bajorans rarely find us particularly handsome or pleasing to the senses. Think you'd still be attracted to us, even if you grew up among your own people?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Maybe not so generally... It's hard to imagine, really, I doubt the Bajorans I know are a viable sample of the people -- they've lived here all their lives," she chuckled. "But I'm pretty sure I'd still find you fascinating. You, personally, sir," she poked him in the chest with her finger. "You have this mojo. You enter a room and all eyes are on you. And I doubt it's only because you're the supreme commander now."

Dukat's smile grew wide. She knew how to stroke a man's ego. Which made him wonder how well she could stroke other things.

She must have seen the lust in his eyes. Instead of running away this time, she closed the distance between them and her lips were suddenly softly attacking his mouth, her hands gingerly exploring his chest, shoulders and insanely long neck. Dukat chuckled and pulled away just a little to hand her a small round vial.

"What's that?" she blinked.

"Just a little something that helps you have the most pleasant experience from morning kissing without taking a trip to the bathroom," he explained and then emptied his own. Nyran followed his example.

"Wow, that's handy. I was worried about that, but... just couldn't keep away anymore."

She giggled and her cheeks flushed again, and he could finally let himself succumb to the urge to brush one with the back of his hand. So soft, so warm. Dukat sighed involuntarily.

"I never complained," he smiled dreamily and let her kiss him again.

The musky, fruity scent of her skin and hair gently suffocated him when he dived into their kiss. The hunger she provoked in him did not need much to take over again. He pulled her head back and rolled on top of her. This time there was no horror or hesitation in her face, just a little nervousness from not knowing what was ahead. He could feel her body trembling under him, her breath shallow and unsteady, but she kept kissing and touching him, her eyes alert and excited.

Gentle foreplay or sex were not exactly Dukat's favorite style -- and after seeing her fire yesterday, he stopped being worried that she might not like what he had in store for her. She confirmed as much when he bit her lip and pulled on her hair when pressing his hips deeper between her thighs. She let out a loud moan, instinctively arched her back, pressing her chest into him, and dug her nails into his scaly back so hard he hissed.

He needed her body exposed. He pulled away and sat in between her legs, while her curious eyes followed his every move. Sliding his hands under the hem of her night shirt, he followed the curve of her figure and removed the redundant layer of fabric with a bit of her help.

She could not suppress a giggle when she was suddenly naked in front of him in full daylight, but Dukat failed to find a single flaw when he took a moment to simply stare and admire the view. He smiled and slipped out of his shorts, eliciting a subtle gasp from her.

Then he dived into the softness of her breasts and she whimpered and pulled on his hair, as his teeth pressed over one of the little pink nipples cheekily sticking out of her areolas.

Her breasts were exquisite. Just large enough to fill his hands and pliant, yet perky. He squeezed and squished them around, licking, biting, kissing, taking mouthfuls on the soft tissue, playing with her nipples, all the while drawing approving sounds from Nyran.

"I've missed these," he sighed. "Wish our women's breasts were more like yours4. I feel like they were designed more for joy than survival of your young."

"Who knows, maybe they were," she laughed, laying her head back to enjoy more of his attention. "I'm definitely getting that joy."

Smirking contently, he slid down her body to her sex. He expected to cause the slight panic, as she had probably never done this either. In his opinion, there was hardly anything as intimate as pleasing each other using mouths. And Dukat prided himself on doing it very well.

"Relax," he breathed on her wet folds and she shivered. "I promise you'll love this."

Nyran obeyed and he could tell she was able to let go of a lot of the tension. The rest was up to him now. He smiled to himself as he dived into her warm sweetness, eliciting a yelp and a violent shudder. He slid a finger into her depths, feeling around the hymen he would soon shred. In no time her moaning filled the room and before he managed to thoroughly enjoy himself, a hard spasm trapped his finger and a feral scream escaped her throat.

"Were you doing this to yourself, when I wasn't around yet?" he chuckled as he was watching her come down from the high.

"Never... quite like... this," she panted.

Her hair was all messy from thrusting around, her cheeks and lips peach pink. Eyes were glazed over as she was absentmindedly stroking his shoulders and hair. Dukat used his mouth to climb her body with kisses and when he got back up, he looked her in the eyes.

"Now for the main course," he whispered. "If you're ready." Her eyes went wide, accompanied by an excited smile.

"So you've got more for me."

Dukat let out a throaty laugh. "This was just a warm-up. You're still technically a virgin. I say it's time to remedy that."

Nyran let him kiss her deeply, but he could feel that her tension had returned.

"Now what?" she asked as if she almost did not want to know. She must have had a basic idea of the act, they taught that much in schools, but if she never even got close to actually doing it, it must still seem scary. Dukat held her head in his palms and tried to soothe her with his gaze.

"Now I get to have some pleasure along with you," he smiled. "And I was serious, Nyran. I will make you scream in pure bliss -- again. You won't want to leave this bed."

A soft chuckle resonated in her chest and that seemed to help her relax more. He knew it would still hurt, but the more relaxed she was, the sooner it would pass. He had to keep the level of oxytocin high and the level of adrenaline low and she would hardly even remember the pain.

He nibbled on her lips as his palms caressed her neck and arms. Then he devoured her once more, tugging on her nipples, making her moan into his mouth as he grazed over her swollen folds with the tip of his cock.

He did not have to move his hips for that, as he knew many other species had to -- his tool had muscles he could use at will to flex it in all directions. He could just lay there and simultaneously hand out orgasmic fireworks. That was one Cardassian characteristic that would likely draw way more alien sexual attention if it became public knowledge.

Nyran gasped when the snake-like head found her entrance and gently pushed in. That was the easy part.

"You know, I thought about just doing it, so you wouldn't tense up and make it worse," he sighed, "but I'm getting the feeling you'd hate me for not telling you."

"What?" Of course she tensed up and that was before she even knew why.

"It's probably going to hurt for a bit. I have to 'breach the gates', so to speak. It's natural and it's not going to last, but... you should know. Whenever you're ready, my dear."

To his surprise, a touched smile bloomed on her lips.

"I'm glad you told me, sir. Your instinct was correct," she smirked and they both laughed. "And I am ready. I trust you. Just distract me before you do it."

I trust you. Damn, when was the last time he heard those words? Must be ages now. He hardly ever bothered to build trust with his conquests, but she was one of those special cases, someone he wanted to keep. Warmth spread in his chest in reaction to her words. They made him bolder.

He caressed her scalp and kissed her deeply for a few short moments, making slow, circular strokes inside her, pushing at her hymen slightly to soften it up. When she moaned into his mouth and her hips instinctively pushed against him, he knew she was ready. He pushed inside her with enough force to break the barrier, but not to slide in all the way. She was amazingly tight and it was a challenge to keep from thrusting his full length inside, but she had some getting used to the way he was stretching her and he promised her pleasure, not pain.

Nyran yelped and reflexively clasped down on his shaft, which probably caused more damage, as she let out a small scream right after. She must have realized her mistake and forced herself to relax once more. She blinked furiously, fighting back tears, but she did not try to push him away. He stopped moving altogether, just waiting for the worst pain to pass, stroking every bit of her skin he could reach.

"Brave girl," he whispered into her ear. A shiver ran through her, but it was unclear whether it was the good kind or not. Dukat patiently waited, simply enjoying the sight, feel and scent of her flushed body.

He had a very clear image of how he would let others know about his latest conquest. He slid his hand between their bodies and when it came back up, his fingers were red. Nyran gave him a confused look and then her eyes bugged in shock when he wiped her blood on the scales of his neck ridge. Repeating the process, he marked both sides the same way.

"What are you doing?" she asked in disbelief.

"It's actually an ancient honeymoon tradition, when prominent figures were required to prove that their marriage was consummated, but I really want to do it with you now. Everyone with an adequately developed sense of smell will know I've just deflowered someone5," he grinned, content. She snorted.

"Is this the sort of thing you usually brag about to everyone?"

"Usually just my friends, but lately there's a lot attention on me. It doesn't bother me, though. And it's a game-changing moment for you. I don't want it to go unnoticed."

She had a disapproving look on her face, obviously intent on arguing about it, but he cut any further complaints off with a kiss. He moved inside her just a little to shift her focus to what was important right now. A few seconds later her hips slowly started grinding against his groin. She seemed to have completely forgotten about the issue, her face relaxed once more, pleasure in her eyes. He gave her a warm, joyful smile, and mirrored her movement.

When his tip finally reached the furthest depths of her sex and he was sure she no longer felt any discomfort, he let go of his restraint and picked up the pace, thrusting with as much force as he dared, intently watching her reactions. Her nails dug deep in his skin, her hips were meeting his half-way, helping him get even deeper, and breathless screams were escaping her throat. He pulled her hair, bit her skin and pressed his fingers into the soft mass of her buttocks while flexing his cock to rub the most sensitive spots inside her. He stopped being quiet long ago, his raspy moans filling the room as much as hers.

It took the last drop of his self-control not to come inside her when she began spasming around him. He spent a few minutes just enjoying the movement of her walls trying to milk him, listening to the gratifying sounds of her ecstasy and watching her eyes roll back, her mind lost in overwhelming sensations. As soon as she stopped shaking, he slipped out and quickly finished on her belly.6

That seemed to have disappointed her.

"Why did you leave?" she cooed. "I'm not sure why, but I feel robbed."

Dukat smiled, but shook his head.

"I doubt you wanted to get pregnant from our first time. Or did you?" he cast her an impish look. That would be one hell of a way to claim her, but it was not the time, not yet. It could backfire and drive her away instead. Foundations must come first.

She let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, no. But wasn't it... sort of... anticlimactic for you?"

"I'm used to it, but your concern is appreciated," he laughed and collapsed beside her. "It's always nice to meet a woman who's protected otherwise, but unless she shows you her medical records, you can never be sure. And I couldn't expect it from an inexperienced young thing like you." He caressed the line of her jaw. "I would've loved to fill you up to the brim, trust me, but one half-bajoran outcast is enough for now."

Nyran made an approving grimace.

"I guess you're onto something."

Dukat handed her a box of wet tissues.

"Do you feel like you need a shower, or are you just as lazy as me right now?"

"I'm fine," she shook her head and started cleaning up his seed from her body. He nodded, took a few plies as well and helped her, then cleaned himself. Nyran smiled and studied his cock with affection in her face.

"That was awesome," she kissed his cheek with a content sigh. "Thank you for that. You were right, I don't want to leave the bed." Her eyes hooded as she fell back onto her pillow, sated and spent.

Dukat stole a kiss from her lips.

"I'm glad. But we both have jobs we're really late for. How about we cuddle for ten minutes and then head to work?"

"I thought sleeping with the head of the empire would have some perks," she snorted jokingly.

"I just hate having to explain myself to the Dominion," Dukat growled, but his anger was not aimed at her. "If I hear one more complaint from his little chalky mouth, I'm going to strangle Weyoun7. I'd give a lot to see those silly purple eyes pop."

"He's... disturbing, isn't he?" she cocked her head to the side. "Kind of adorable, though. I hate it when he's near, always sniffing around, pretending to be friendly, but clearly lying. I can't concentrate on my tasks properly."

"You and me both, darling, except he's distracting me by bothering me. The deal we've cut with the Dominion8 is getting sourer by the day. I do have a way out, but our resources are still very thin, we need them. Without them, the people would be starving now..."

"I'm glad you did it," she surprised him with a sincerely grateful look. "It was heartbreaking to see Cardassia on her knees. I never want to see it again."

Dukat almost lovingly stroked her face and planted a kiss in her hair.

"Don't be fooled, my dear, we're still on our knees. We just traded the remains of our dignity for food and comfort. But I would do it over again in a heartbeat. Now we at least have the time and means to get our strength back. Some day soon, though, I will drive the Dominion as far away from us as possible."

_________________________________________

1- Sounds good, doesn't it? :P That's mine. I don't think any trek canon ever mentioned the looks and abilities of penises xD.

2 - Cardassians are warmblooded, but I imagine it's some reptilian part of them that simply loves to absorb any extra heat they can find - even from each other (or other people). So cuddling might actually be even more appealing to them for this very reason. They might use the extra heat to some end (something procreational no doubt) - something that has pleasant side effects, like increasing serotonin levels, which is what makes them like it so much.

3 - We don't exactly know his age, but he does have several adult children. I see him somewhere around the Cardassian equivalent of 45 human years. EDIT: Yeah, so, I was informed Dukat was 61 in season 1, which would make him about 67 at the end of season 5, where we are now. Go figure. Which is why I'm also going with the widely accepted theory that Cardassians live longer and age slower than humans (and Bajorans, clearly) - he looks about 40 to me. In short, still a man in his prime.

4 - They were capable of natural reproduction with Bajorans (mixed babies conceived by mistake, no lab required), so I'm guessing they didn't exactly pop out eggs. Which means they needed breasts to feed their young, but not every species has the same needs when they're born, so I played around with the idea a bit. Cardassian females just never have to drag big melons around (lucky them, right?), their milk factory is situated deeper, inside the ribcage, and any soft tissue (mostly muscle) outside is for the baby's comfort only. I imagine the nipples as the only thing on the surface of their body that's pink instead of gray. Which brings me to the thought that their males probably don't have nipples at all, maybe just some stubs that never developed and therefore stayed gray. Also, this difference between their breasts might be the cause of some issues for mixed children - but hey, they look so different one should be amazed they're capable of conceiving without lab assistance at all, so what's one extra difference, right? Ah, the joys of co-creating a species xD.
» I initially had Dukat explain the difference to Nyran, but then later realized she had an older sister, so she probably at least glimpsed Cardassian boobs. And if not - textbooks and holonet xD. I learned as I wrote, so I had to go back and fix stuff periodically.

5 - I LOVE this part. I don't even know how it came to me, I think I was asleep at the time xD. They did something similar in some of our cultures too, when they were expected to show off that they'd done the deed, but in those I know about it involved impersonal things like hanging bloodied sheets out the window. For a man like Dukat it was simply important that everybody knew that HE was the one that got to her goods first. It actually gives away a lot about him - especially to those of you who don't know him from the series.

6 - To be completely honest, this wasn't just my first fully written sex scene in English - it was my first EVER. So please judge gently x.x

7 - The Vorta species mentioned in the footnote of chapter 2. We will meet Weyoun and learn a bit more about him later, but he's not that important to my story. I personally like how they look - they really are quite cute - but Weyoun was portrayed by Jeffrey Combs, which was what endeared me to him despite his character and agenda. Also for some reason I really like the sound of his name.

8 - Cardassia was pretty much in ruins after their defeat (they tried to eradicate the Dominion by blowing up the Founders' home planet along with them, but got fried instead). Dukat made that deal to save his people, but of course he didn't mind getting something for himself out of it either - like becoming the head of the empire. He used to be a disgraced freighter captain for a while before that, taking on Klingons (Cardassia suddenly became an easy target to them and their decisions were also influenced by a shapeshifter posing as the Chancellor's right hand) in a stolen Bird-of-prey, so when he saw his chance, he took it. Opportunism at its best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 27.5K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
301K 10.3K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...
17.4K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
54.4K 13.9K 37
"Do you remember your highschool in Nigeria?" I asked. "Nigeria? No, I studied abroad!" "No! You were in Nigeria.Do you remember me?" "You? Am I supp...