The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 5: How it started (M)

5K 165 8
By Chulimochi

Chapter 5: How it started (M)

Flashback

"Happy Birthday Jungkook!!" The crowd says in unison, raising their glasses to the birthday boy who's turning 16 today and already a little dizzy by the amount of alcohol.

"Thank you everyone." Jungkook raises his voice as he raises his glass and gulps down his Jack and coke in one go.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook." A small pink hair male comes towards him with a crescent eyes smile. He gives his best friend a hug.

"Jimin, where's my gift?" Jungkook teases.

"Well, I'll give it to you later. Now just go and enjoy." Jimin smiles.

"Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare." One of their classmates shouted. Some people join, and some seem to be having fun at the pool and other entertainments in this game room at Jeon's residence where the party is arranged. Their parents are just cool like that.

"Should we?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"Truth or dare? Hmm why not? I've never tried the game. Let's do it." Jimin says in excitement.

"Alright gather up guys." Yugyeom announces. "We got 5 people. Anyone else wants to join?" He asks one last time.

"Me." The group turns their heads to a handsome and tall boy who's the owner of the voice. "Count me in." He says as he walks towards the group, giving Jimin an obvious stare.

"Stop staring at Jackson. Don't be rude." Jungkook says in a casual but serious manner. "Do you still wanna play?" The birthday boy asks the shorter pink-haired boy who's obviously uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to look like a coward in front of him? We're playing. Just ignore him ok?" Jimin whisper-yells at his best friend.

"Ok. I won't back off if he teases you or crosses the line." Jungkook informs.

"Quit acting like a dad and let's play already." Jimin pushes Jungkook to sit in the circle with the rest. 

"I mean it." Jungkook says before he sits beside Jimin.

"Ok. You guys know the rule. We're spinning the bottle. The person who spins gets to ask a question or order the one that's pointed by the bottle. It's truth, dare or drink" Yugyeom informs. Everybody nods.

"Wait. We have to drink?" Jimin asks. "I don't drink." It's a promise to his parents to not drink before 18.

"Well then only two options left. Truth or dare." Yugyeom replies. "Or do you want to back off?"

If Jimin's not wrong, he thinks he saw Jackson smirking at him. "N-No, I won't back off." He's going to keep his cool in front of Jackson, his ex boyfriend.

"Let's spin then." Yugyeom takes the first spin. The bottle points to the girl with glossy brown long hair whose pretty face compliments her slim body so well. One of the cheerleaders. "Yeri. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Yerin answers confidently. "Ask away." She smiles.

Yugyeom smiles. "When was the last time you masturbated?"

"Oh. Haha. Last night. Twice" Yerin giggles.

"Is it supposed to be dirty only or what?" Jimin whispers to Jungkook.

"No, but they like to make it that way. Just drink." Jungkook says back.

"You know I can't." Jimin protests.

"Then you sh-" before Jungkook can finish his sentence he is cut off by Yugyoem.

"Next. Jackson, you spin." Yugyeom informs his friend who's sitting next to him and across from Jimin.

"Truth or dare?" Jackson asks, smirking. The bottle, this time points at Jungkook.

"Truth." Jungkook utters without being asked.

"Alright. Do you prefer to be a fuckboy or being in a relationship?" Jackson choses to ask the bold question he already knows the answer.

"Fuck boy, of course." Jungkook replies in deadpan. Everyone chuckles softly. No, Jungkook is not exactly a fuckboy. He's just known to have a habit of sleeping around after breaking up with his short term ex when he was 15. Perk of dating an older woman when you're still naive, he got fooled. Perk of being disappointed and heartbroken so young, he doesn't want to experience those feelings again.

Jimin's heart clenches. He feels bad for his best friend when that woman cheated on Jungkook with some college boy. Ever since, Jungkook has not been interested in being in a relationship again. The news about his best friend sleeping with many girls from the cheerleading team or some seniors are not new anymore. Jimin mostly ignores the part they talk about how experienced Jungkook is for his age. Too cringey for him.

"Love the honesty." Jackson smiles.

"Alright. Next." Yugyeom quickly jumps in before Jackson utters anything else and starts a fight.

The game goes on well. It's not as dirty as how Jimin was worried that it'd be. The dares are fun too. Someone in the group was ordered to call one of their teachers and pretend to be a dirty hotline. Some got asked about their kinks. Jimin was ordered to post a video of himself saying he has a crush on their P.E teacher on instagram. Jungkook was dared to accidentally send his six pack photo to his ex.

It's Yugyeom's turn to spin again, and the bottle points at Jimin. The pink-haired male chooses the truth. He no longer wants to embarrass himself on Instagram. "Ok. Do you still have feelings for Jackson?"

"Don't you think it's too muc-" Again, Jungkook can't finish his sentence, and is surprised by Jimin's sudden answer.

"No. I think of him as a good friend." Jimin can see Jackson's smile fade from his face. "Next?" He's trying his best to avoid the stare he's getting from his ex boyfriend, Jackson.

"It's Jackson's turn." Yugyeom in forms.

A smile slips on Jackson's face when the bottle points at Jimin again. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Jimin doesn't feel safe choosing the truth.

"I dare you to choose one person and kiss them."

"Jackson!" Jimin raises his voice.

"It's the game Jimin, but oh I forgot you're vanilla and not very bold."

"I'll do it." Jimin says before he takes a deep breath and looks around. No way he would kiss Jackson, and how is he supposed to kiss other people he's not comfortable with. Speaking of comfort? Jungkook? Jungkook is the one he feels most comfortable with.

"Jimin. Just drink." Jungkook says. "Don't do it." Jungkook doesn't think it's a good idea for Jimin to do it. "You don't need to prove you're cool by kissing someone." Jungkook doesn't know it's not about being cool. For Jimin, It's about how Jackson challenges him. The one who has been accusing Jimin for being naive and innocent in bed.

"I'd offer myself, but it seems like you're over me."

"Jungkook." Jimin says, making everyone's eyes grow big. "He's my best friend. I'll kiss him."

"Jimin what the fuck?" Jungkook is shocked too.

"Come on. We're best friends. We'll be fine after this. Let's do this, Jungkook." Jimin grabs Jungkook's forearm tight to convince him. "We'll forget about this. It's just a game.", but Jimin can't just kiss anyone.

"Oh my god." Jungkook ruffles his hair. They've seen each other almost naked all the time, and they've been touchy with each other. This is just a kiss. It would mean nothing. He takes a deep breath. "Ok. You owe me big time."

"A deep 30 seconds long kiss." Jackson adds, earning a glare from Jimin. He smirks back. "You can back off Jimin. I won't be surprised."

Jimin doesn't say anything back. He just looks at Jungkook with hopeful eyes, secretly begging Jungkook to help him.

"When you're ready." Jungkook turns to Jimin. He's not sure what's in Jimin's mind to insist on kissing someone rather than drinking, but if only it's because Jimin doesn't look lame in front of everybody then he's willing to help. It's just a kiss. It's just him kissing his best friend because it's a game. Right?

Jimin takes a deep breath and turns to Jungkook too. He looks at Jungkook and glances at the taller lips. Not sure why he's extra excited, it's the feeling he didn't feel when it was Jackson. His heart didn't beat this fast when it was Jackson. Maybe the awkwardness? Right? Because of that and not because of how handsome Jungkook looks and how Jungkook's lips are kissable. Nothing like that at all.

"Jimin?" Jungkook utters, seeing the smaller whose face shows worries. It's almost like Jimin is drowning in his thoughts. The group is still watching.

The pink-haired boy wakes up from his thoughts and suddenly grabs Jungkook's nape, pulling it closer to his face. He hesitates a little. Jungkook could see all Jimin's expressions.

They lean closer and closer to each other until they touch. Both close their eyes. Jimin leads the kiss by sucking on Jungkook's bottom lips gently. The kiss is awkward, and they both feel uncomfortable. Jungkook then decides to hold Jimin's waist and pull his best friend closer, rubbing gently on Jimin's back to give comfort. Then Jungkook decides to take the lead. He pulls away before he sucks on Jimin's bottom lips. Keeps on doing that, he never knew Jimin's lips are this soft. The smaller smells sweet, and it makes him deepen the kiss. Feeling Jimin's slim waist in his hand, it makes Jungkook's heart beat faster for unknown reasons. Maybe it's how submissive Jimin is with the kiss?

Jimin kisses back but is not able to fight for dominance. Letting Jungkook take the lead, Jimin can feel everything Jungkook is doing to him. He feels something weird happens to him with Jungkook touch. He enjoys it. Enjoy everything Jungkook is doing. The way Jungkook does things on his lips. How his best friend is taking control makes Jimin feel weak. His stomach curls as he feels shivers travel on his body.

"Ok. That's 30 seconds." Yugyeom informs.

Both suddenly pull away from the kiss. The taller of the two was surprised how he enjoyed the kiss more than he thought. He was expecting that the kiss would be awkward. I totally forgot he was being watched by the whole group. He enjoyed it a little too much.

The shorter one feels the same, trying to progress the weird intense feeling he feels in his stomach. Did he feel tongue? It almost feels like Jungkook was about to push his tongue in his mouth. His lips were licked open before Yugyeom cut it off.

The group looks at each other as if to check if the person beside them is feeling the same thing, tension. Their faces are still inches from each other,  they can feel their breath fanning against each other. They stare at each other, Both look confused about how they feel. Jungkook is the one who got his consciousness. He clears his throat before he turns to his front without making eye-contact. Jimin does the same.

"Thank you." Jimin utters quietly.

"No worries." Jungkook says, clearing his throat and scratching his own nape.

"Ok next?" Yugyeom says.

It's really Jimin's luck tonight. The bottle is being spinned by Yerin, and it's once again, pointing at Jimin. "Truth or dare, Jimin?" The pretty girl smirks.

"A-again?" Jimin is still in his trance from kissing Jungkook, so he answers "Dare." again without thinking much.

"Alright, you said you no longer have feelings for Jackson anymore. I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Jackson." Yerin says, getting a death glare from Jungkook and Jimin.

"Don't do it." Jungkook says. "Just drink, Jimin. It's not worth it." 

Jimin is not listening. He knows the Yerin girl has a thing for Jackson, so he's willing to prove. "I'll do it."

"Jimin." Jungkook raises his voice before he pokes his tongue on his inner cheek.

"What? I need to prove it." Jimin explains.

"You don't need to prove anything."

"I'll do it." Jimin looks at Jackson and gets up. "Let's go? Would the bathroom work?"

"Yeah that works." Yerin assures.

"Ok. Let's go, Jackson?" Jimin is stepping away from where he sat and starts walking, leading Jackson to the bathroom, but to his surprise, he feels a strong hand snatching him.

It's Jungkook who jerks him to turn around, and he's offered another surprise when Jungkook grabs his nape and suddenly pours a shot of vodka in his mouth. Jimin gulps down automatically. Can't blame him as he was caught off guard.

"Mm." Jimin wipes drops of vodka with the back of his hand. Bitter. Hot. Nothing near tasty. "What the fuck, Jungkook?" His eyebrows knitted together by the unpleasant taste. "You know I can't drink."

"It's better than being alone in the bathroom with him." Jungkook glances at Jackson who's also dumbfounded as well as the group.

"What's wrong with it?"

"You're not supposed to be close to him anymore. You guys broke up. It was for your own good, Jimin." Jungkook explains.

"My own good how? And what kind of thinking is that? Jackson and I can still be good friends. Is it really that bad that you made me drink when you know I can't?" Jimin asks. "Guys, I'm out. Sorry." He informs the guys before he walks away furiously.

Jungkook follows. Longer legs benefit him as he can catch up with Jimin's pace, walking their way to the mansion entrance. "Jimin. You're not leaving."

"I can't even if I wanted to, and it's your fault." Their drivers are asleep as they expect Jimin to stay over, and he can't drive now with alcohol in his blood, can he?

"Then where are you going?" Jungkook asks.

"Away from you." Jimin says, walking his way towards the kitchen and again Jungkook follows. 

"You're staying over. You have to. It's my birthday."

"You know I promised my parents that I won't drink before I turn 18. You were there when I made that vow, and you made me break the promise for such a stupid reason." Jimin says as he opens the fridge, looking for water.

"It's not stupid."

"How is it not stupid? Seriously, why would you do that? You hate him so much I know, but I was proving to everyone."

"It's not proving anything. After that, people will talk about how you guys were alone in there." Jungkook argues.

"It would be just a rumor because nothing would have happened." Jimin gulps down water. "There's no good reason why you made me drink alcohol. It doesn't make sense." Jimin says as he walks away.

"Stop walking. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep. The party is not cool anymore." Jimin walks to the stairs. "Don't follow me. I know where the guest room is. I can't with you right now, Jungkook." He walks up the stairs.

"You don't know the code. I changed the code." Jungkook follows.

"Why is that? Oh for your flings I get it."

"No, not for my flings. Appa had guests last week. Come on Jimin, stop being pissed just because I stopped you from being alone with your ex. You're not over him, are you? That's why you're pissed." Jungkook says as they reach the front of the guest bedroom.

"Oh my god. Don't you dare throw this on me. The point is you made me drink. This is the last time I say that I was trying to prove that I have no feelings for him."

"By being alone with him in the bathroom."

"Punch in the code Jungkook, I really need to rest."

"You really shouldn't be close to him anymore, Jimin. You know I was just trying to protect your reputation. Jackson and people will talk." Jungkook talks as he punches in the code. The beep sound is heard before he turns the door knob. 

"Reputation? It was just a game. If they're talking about me and Jackson being alone in the bathroom, they'll talk about you and me too. We kissed, remember?" Jimin lets it slip. His breath hitched. He knows he shouldn't mention the kiss.

Jungkook is now also speechless when he's reminded about his kiss with Jimin. Again, the tension. Again, they stare deep into each other's eyes. Jungkook glances down on Jimin's lips. Not admitting that he wants to feel them again.

"I-I'm going to sleep. I forgive you. We'll forget about everything that happened ok?" Jimin says those words just to clear off the tension he feels almost uncomfortable with. His best friend's dominant stare is making him feel weak. His stomach twirls again. He needs to shut the door, so he does. But before the door is closed, Jungkook stops the door with his hand.

The taller of the two walks toward Jimin. He can't think straight or can come up with any reasons to explain his actions now. Jimin's confused face looks adorable. Soft blush and plump lips he's seen on the smaller one face for his whole life. Never thought he'd get to taste them. Now that he gets to. Can he stop now? No. He wants more. He wants to explore that mouth. He feels the urge to leave marks on that milky skin neck and all over Jimin's body, so he does.

Jimin's back bumps against the wall as he notices the guest room's door is closed. He's pretty sure what is about to happen. Jungkook's big doe eyes are staring at him with lust and hunger. How in the world is this happening he does not know, but he knows he does want to feel those lips again. He wants Jungkook's hand on his body again.

Jungkook cages his best friend on the wall. No words are uttered or needed. They understand each other. They want the same thing. Jungkook then leans in and grabs that lower pillow-like bottom lip, sucking it gently with his own lips. Keep doing it repeatedly, Jungkook's hand falls down on Jimin's waist. He does the same with Jimin's soft upper lips, sucking it more harshly as he roams his hands around his best friend's body. Has Jimin's waist been this small? Has Jimin's skin been this soft? He never noticed.

Jimin feels his legs being weak as Jungkook kisses him. The smell of Jungkook's perfume mixing with the smell of alcohol and natural sense is making up even weaker. The dominant aura Jungkook is using on him is making him go crazy.

"Are you good?" Jungkook asks as he moves forward to Jimin's jaw, kissing there several times before he moves on to Jimin's neck. Earning a nod from the smaller one. He Inhales Jimin's sweet sense. The smell he's been smelling from Jimin since forever but seems to be sweeter and more intoxicated today.

"Mmm. Jungkook." Jimin lets out a moan as Jungkook kisses and sucks on his sweet spot. "Ah."

Jungkook pulls away. "Do you want me to stop?" He looks at Jimin whose face is now turning crimson.

"No." Jimin replies before he pulls Jungkook's nape in order to kiss. It doesn't take an expert to know that Jimin is inexperienced in kissing, judging on how wet and sloppy the kiss is, and it's no problem for Jungkook. The thoughts of giving Jimin the lessons and guiding him actually turn him on.

Guiding it is, Jungkook starts to poke his tongue on Jimin's lips, causing Jimin's lips to part. He keeps on licking and sucking for some time before he rubs his tongue on Jimin's one. It's an inviting act for Jimin tongue to come forward and dance with Jungkook's. When Jimin starts to be comfortable with the tongue fight, Jungkook catches up off guard by suddenly sucking on Jimin's tongue, earning a whimper from Jimin.

One more whimper when Jimin feels Jungkook's hand roaming around his ass, squeezing them. Jungkook then grabs Jimin's both thighs and holds him up before he walks to the bed, not breaking the kiss. Jungkook sits on the bed with Jimin straddling over him. He starts to play with the hem of Jimin's blue dress shirt. "Can I take this off?" Asking against Jimin's neck before as he gives another open mouth kiss on the milky skin.

"Mhm." Jimin replies, placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin is feeling high. Too high to think about anything. This feels too good. Too right to make it stop. He feels Jungkook unbutton his shirt slower and places his kiss lower and lower down on his chest. "Mmm Jungkook." He moans again when he feels Jungkook's tongue on his nipples. It feels like heaven when Jungkook sucks on them gently and more harshly. He's never felt this way before. Ever.

Jungkook can't stop. He can't think about the consequences. He won't. Exploring Jimin's body, it's like he's somehow under some sort of spell. That milky skin and pink little nipples lure him like a magnet. Not knowing since when his dick was woken up, he flips Jimin who's straddling over him on bed. Laying Jimin's back on bed, and that's the moment he sees the sinful Jimin for the first time. Jungkook is not planning to hide his lustful eyes and hunger. They don't slip out from Jimin's eyes.

Are they going too far? Yes. Do they care? No. Jimin pants while they look at each other. Jungkook stares deeply into Jimin's eyes before he leans down for another kiss. This time the kiss is more intense as if he's sucking the soul out of Jimin. Submissive Jimin is making it hard for Jungkook to control. Jimin's moans and whimpers make it impossible to control anymore. He pulls out of the kiss and starts to kiss Jimin's lower stomach, causing the smaller one to arch his back.

Taking off his shirt and pants, now Jungkook has only one boxer left. Jimin's eyes widened at the view. Not because of the fact that Jungkook's naked, but it's the fact that Jungkook is being naked in a hungry dominant aura. His eyes are lustful looking at Jimin.

Jimin unbuttons his pants too, and that's in front of Jungkook's eyes. The taller of the two helps Jimin take his pants off. They're avoiding how inappropriate it is. They're not trying to stop one another. Why do they feel like it's something they've been waiting to happen? Or is it just hormones?

It's not the time to think since it's feeling so right, is it? Jungkook leans down to kiss Jimin's neck once again. He does enjoy a longer foreplay. He rubs Jimin's hip and squeezes it as he sucks on that sweet spot on Jimin's neck. His hand roams lower and lower until it reaches Jimin's semi-hard dick. He slides his hand down inside Jimin's boxer and wraps his hand around Jimin's dick.

"Ahh Jungkook. Ah, faster." Jimin can't seem to control. It feels too good. He feels Jungkook's hand going up and down faster on his dick. "I'm cumming. Oh ahh ahhhhh." Jimin cums quickly in his boxers.

"That quick? you're making a mess." Jungkook then pulls Jimin's boxer down to get the full view of Jimin's cute member getting soft and red with cum all over his lower stomach. Jungkook then rubs his hands on those cum. "We're not done." He flips Jimin to lay on his stomach and starts to kiss on Jimin's back, making his way lower and lower. "I didn't know your ass looked this good." He says as he rubs Jimin's cum in his hand on Jimin's rim. Rubbing repeatedly against Jimin's hole before he spread Jimin's buttcheek. "Fuck." He curses at Jimin's pink cute hole, looking so tight.

"Be gentle ok?" Jimin knows what is about to happen. He buries his face on the pillow, breathing to calm himself down.

Jungkook then gives a harsh kiss to Jimin who deserves to be shut up for telling him what to do. "I know what I'm doing." He then uses his middle finger covered with Jimin's cum and starts to massage the hole gently.

"Mmm. Ahh." Jimin's moan sounds almost like a soft screaming as he feels Jungkook insert his first finger in his hole. Hearing a soft 'fuck' from Jungkook's mouth, his best friend lets him adjust before he moves slowly. "Oh, Jungkook ah."

"Here?" Jungkook smirks at how he can find Jimin's prostate pretty quickly. Jimin can tell Jimin is drowning in pleasure, so he inserts another finger and starts to move back and forth. His pink hair best friend becomes a moaning mess with just two fingers in him. Imagine how his cock would squeeze all the moans out of Jimin. Jungkook takes advantage of Jimin enjoying his pleasure. He presses in another finger and scissors Jimin. "You feel like a virgin. So tight." Jungkook says in against Jimin's earring while thrusting his fingers into Jimin. Kissing Jimin's shoulder and sucking on the skin. Making marks.

"Ah Jungkook. Ahh." Jimin starts to become a moaning mess as Jungkook keeps on thrusting repeatedly. Pain and pleasure combined together, Jimin doesn't want the taller to stop, but he lets out another whining from the loss of touch.

"I think you're ready." Jungkook then flipped Jimin back to lay on his back before he spread Jimin's leg, looking at the milky smooth shaking inner thighs. He smirks a little at how Jimin's eyes have pleasure tears falling out. The way those plump lips are parted trying to get some air. The way Jimin can't seem to control his body or even expression. It's so sinful. It's driving Jungkook crazy. So he leans down to give Jimin another kiss, gonna need to suck those plump lips again and again.

Jimin moves and humps his hips against Jungkook who's hovering over him, needing the attention on the lower area of his body. Jungkook's hand travels down on Jimin's dick, pumping it slowly.

"So wet and hard for me." Jungkook whispers in Jimin's ear.

"Shut up and take me. Mmm ah take me a-already." Jimin says before his eyes widen when he feels Jungkook's cock in poking at the entrance of his hole, making its way there. Not knowing when did Jungkook take his boxer off, but it's not the time to think of nonsense. "Ah Jungkook."

"You shut up." Jungkook smirks at how Jimin grabs his shoulder very tightly while he pushes his dick all the way inside. "So tight. Taking my dick so well."

"Don't move yet." Bossy Jimin purses his lips into a line and closes his eyes, trying to adjust Jungkook's size. "It hurts. You're so big."

"Take your time." The taller one kisses Jimin's lips again as a soothing act. Jungkook feels his dick is throbbing inside Jimin's tight hole. He clenches his jaw, trying to control himself from thrusting into Jimin mercilessly.

"You can move now, but slowly ok?"

"I'll try." Jungkook then starts to thrust nice and slow. He pulls his dick out almost all the way just to push back in all the way. The view in front of him couldn't be hotter. Jimin is grabbing his nape, looking at him. His eyes closed and his lips parted again from pleasure.

"Ah ah Jungkook. Don't stop." Again. Bossy. Jimin is being bossy again, and it makes Jungkook thrust harder knowing he finds Jimin's prostate. "Ahh J-Jung."

Jungkook kisses the smaller one hard. He grabs and locks both Jimin's hands down on the bed while thrusting into Jimin very fast and hard. Jimin is now a moaning mess with Jungkook's dominant act and the thrust. 

There's something about Jimin moaning and losing control. Maybe it's because Jimin likes to act like he can't be tame, and always acts bossy around him. So when Jimin is helpless and submissive, it's extremely hot to the point he would love to see it after every meal, everyday.

"Slow down Jungkook." Jimin orders again. "Ah ahh hurts."

Jungkook then slows down from a fast and hard pace into a normal pace. Not too fast and not too slow, but he makes sure to hit Jimin's prostates hard with every thrust. He groans from pleasure. Jimin feels so tight and right. Too right that it's scary. "Taking me so well." Kisses Jimin's neck, he makes obvious purple marks on purpose.

"Faster. Ah. Ah." Jimin says, and Jungkook is not having it. He needs to show who is in control here, so he intentionally thrust in painfully slow in and out Jimin's tight hole. "Jungkook. Fast."

"Speak nicely Jimin. Be polite." Jungkook licks Jimin's nipple repeatedly while thrusting.

"Please Jungkook. Ah Please. I-I can't anymore. I need to cum. Please."

"There you go." Then Jungkook thrusts faster and harder for them both to chase their high.

"Ahh ohh Jungkook. J-Jungko- ahhhh." Unknowingly, Jimin has been screaming his best friend's name out of pleasure. His cum spreads over his lower stomach and bed sheet as he feels Jungkook's hot liquid spreading inside his hole few seconds later.

They both put their pants on each other's face. The taller kisses the smaller one. Nibble all over Jimin's lips repeatedly. He takes his dick out from Jimin's hole before he disappears in the bathroom and comes back with the wet wipes in his hand. Jimin still lays in bed, processing what just happened.

"Here." Jungkook hands Jimin's wipe. "Clean up. I ran a bath for you. Let's go clean up."

"Can I take a bath alone? You can go back to your room."

"Oh. Ok. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah I'm just tired. I'm going to lay here a little before going to clean up." Jimin replies.

"Ok. Goodnight." Jungkook kisses Jimin on his forehead and another one on the lips before he puts on his clothes and walks out. "Text me, if anything."

Jungkook doesn't go back to the party. He goes straight to his room.

The party is over because the birthday boy is nowhere to be found. Some go home. Some stayed over, and some were too drunk. While everyone in the mansion falls into their deep slumber, there're two boys who stay awake no matter how much they try to sleep, they can't. The two that just had sex with their best friends. The two minds that are wondering if things are going to change in the morning. Will their friendship be ruined?

How are things going to become?

--------------------

End of Chapter

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
823 58 6
Reading a bunch of Taekookers comments on a page saying "Jikookers are most delusional" fueled me to write this book. (Clears throat) Delusional? ...
31.5K 934 17
a boy who has a little and caregiver relationship with his uncle. in which lucerys velaryon regresses around his uncle who doesn't abandon him in the...