Little Snow Princess

By GreenPuggy

Your a princess traveling from a snowy kingdom to Ulstead. Your kingdom is has gotten word of Ulsetad being a... More

Stranded
Meeting Udo
Getting Settled
Borra
The Tundra
Challenge
It'll be ok
Prepare
I love you
I'm sorry
Awaken
Ulstead
Your ok
Mother...
Spring
Maleficent
I shall help
Oh no
Blue
Don't die
Losing Everything
Healing
Wings
Let's talk
Scars and Beauty
Elurra visits
Not so easy
Listen and Learn
Time To Go
Senara
Preparation
His Perspective
Calm Before the Storm
The Truth
Ulstead
United
A/N, but it's Great News
Finally Together
One Year
Deadly Proposal
Pain
🍋A/N about Lemons🍋
Plan
A Break
Relationships
Similarities
Return
Are you ready?

Reuniting

299 11 5
By GreenPuggy

No One POV

It had been two days since you and your father left Senara. Your father was nervous about going to the Nest of Origin. However, you were excited. You could barely sit still, and a smile was almost always on your face. 

Your POV

"It is painfully hot today," Father said, wiping some of the sweat from his brow. Father and I were leaning against one of the ship's railing, watching the sea. We were both carelessly in our nightwear even though it was late morning. "Maybe this will help ease your suffering," I said, waving my fingers towards my father. A small snow cloud appeared above him, cooling him down instantly. "Thank you, Snowflake," Father said, sighing happily. Although the heat wasn't bothering me, something else was. My father's words kept playing in my head. 'As long as he doesn't try anything with you, everything should be fine between him and me,' Father spoke in my mind. Hesitantly, I questioned my father. 

"Father, how would you feel if I were to fall in love with one of the Dark Fey?" I asked. My father hummed before speaking. "Well, I'd be happy for you. As long as the person you love treats you with love and respect, I wouldn't mind," Father said before turning towards me. "Why do you ask? Does this have something to do with what I said about Udo?" Father asked. "No, I wanted your opinion on the matter. Also, it wouldn't have made sense if you could fall in love with a fey, but I couldn't," I said, brushing some of my hair behind my ear. Father turned and wrapped me into a hug before speaking softly. "I only want you to be safe, y/n," Father said, kissing my forehead. "I know, Father," I giggled. Soon the captain came up to us. "Forgive me for interrupting King Gale and Princess Y/n, but I must inform you that we are 10 minutes away from your destination," The caption said, bowing to us. 

I stopped hugging my father and turned towards the ocean. Although it was far, I could still make out the Nest of Origin ahead of us. I jumped with excitement at the sight. "Come on, y/n. Let's get dressed," Father said, starting to walk towards his quarters. I ran towards mine and began to search for the perfect dress. After a few tense minutes passed, I finally found the perfect dress. 

Once I was in my dress, I braided my hair(Or not). Nodding to myself, I left my room feeling confident. I ran towards the top deck where my father was. He was wearing his usual clothing. "Y/n?" Father called out to me. "Yes?" I asked, standing next to my father. "Before we arrive, could you tell me about your friends?" Father asked, looking at the Nest of Origin as we sailed closer. "Are you nervous about meeting my friends?" I asked, giggling. "A little," My father admitted sheepishly. "Alright, Ini is a desert fey. She creates medicine and treats the wounded fey around her. Shrike is a jungle fey. She is a warrior, but in her spare time, she's collecting fruits for Ini. Borra is a desert fey, just like Ini. However, he can be a bit rude when you first meet him, but he's nice when you get to know him. Borra is also the desert fey chief. Maleficent is a forest fey. She is a phoenix and well respected by all the fey. Udo is a tundra fey and teaches the fey children how to fly, use their powers, and protect themselves," 

"Does this make sense?" I asked, raising a brow. "I believe so," My father said, trying not to sound nervous. "Good, because we're here," I said, looking up at the Nest of Origin. The ship was now next to the Nest of Origin. "Lower the anchor!" The caption shouted to the crewmates. I looked up towards the sky and saw dark clouds slowly approaching us. "Father, I think we should get Udo and Maleficent before it starts to storm," I suggested cautiously. "Yes, that would be for the best," Father said. "Lower the plank!" The caption shouted his next order. As soon as the plank was down, I began to walk across it. "Y/n, be careful. You could fall and hurt yourself," Father said worriedly. Once I was across the plank, I waited for my father to cross. He crossed the plank with ease, and together we started to walk into the Nest of Origin.

"Why are these tunnels so dark?" Father asked. "They aren't that dark. I'm sure your eyes will adjust," I said while giggling. There was a long silence between us before I decided to speak. "Father, what happened between you and mother? Did she offer herself to you in exchange for your silence?" I asked. Father hummed before answering my questions. "When I was younger, I'd sail across the ocean in search of treasures. There were myths that the dark fey had stolen a gem that could heal any sickness or wound. At the time, my mother was starting to become ill. Shortly after I arrived here, I saw your mother. She was healing a child's wound with her bare hands. I thought that she was the gem. I told the fey why I needed to take her. Your mother made a deal with me. She would heal my mother, and I wouldn't tell any about the location of the fey. That's the story about how I met your mother," Father said sadly. "Didn't you feel bad after what you did?" I asked. "Of course, I made your mother leave her home, family, and friends. I am not proud of what I did and will always feel guilty," Father said. "At least mother forgave you," I said, trying to lighten the mood. Father chuckled at my comment. "Yes, she did," Father said with a small smile. 

Ahead of us, I could see parts of the desert. "We're here!" I shouted, running ahead of my father. I looked up at the desert and jumped with excitement. 'I missed this place so much.' My father soon caught up to me, and together we walked through the desert. "Where are your friends?" Father asked. "They should be in one of the healing caves," I said, taking my father's hand as we walked. Before we made it to the healing caves, children screamed my name. Looking further ahead, I saw a group of children running towards me. One child, in particular, caught my eye. It was Mika, who didn't look much different. Except, her platinum hair had grown down her back. "Y/N!!!!" the children screamed as they hugged every inch of me. "We missed you!" Mika shouted as she wrapped he arms around me. "I missed you too. I missed all of you," I said, trying to hug all the children. After giving all the children hugs, I stood up with Mika still in my arms. "Who is that old man?" Mika asked, pointing towards my father. 

"He's my father, Mika," I said, trying not to giggle at Mika's comment. "So you're a king?" Mika asked my father. "Yes, little one," Father said with a chuckle. "I thought that kings were big and fat," Mika said, confused. I couldn't help but giggle at Mika. "Well, not all kings are big and fat. Who told you that all kings were big and fat?" Father asked. "My brother," Mika said with a giggle. "Ok, that is enough about kings. Now, Mika, we're going to the healing cave right now. I'll come to say goodbye when we're about to leave," I said, putting Mika down on the ground. "Ok, bye Y/n. Bye, Y/n's father," Mika said as she left with the rest of the children. As my father and I continued our way to the healing caves, he asked nervously. "Y/n, I don't look like a big and fat king, do I?" Father asked. I laughed out loud as I reassured my father. "No, trust me," I said. 

After a few seconds of walking, we arrived at the healing caves. I stopped at the side of one of the caves, hearing two familiar voices. I peaked around the corner and saw Ini talking to Shrike. They didn't look much different other than a few minor changes. Ini's hair was no longer shoulder length, but instead, it didn't go past her neck. Shrike was a little taller than the last time I saw her. "Did you get everything for the celebration?" Ini asked Shrike. "Yes, and Borra is making sure the location of the celebration stays discreet," Shrike said with a smile. "Good, I can't wait to see y/n," Ini said excitedly. "Y/n, what are we waiting for?" Father asked. "Ini and Shrike are here, and I want to surprise them," I said as an idea came into mind. I used my magic to create two snowballs. I first threw one snowball at Ini and quickly hid outside the cave. She gasped in surprise and turned to see who threw the snowball at her. "Shrike, was that you?" Ini asked, confused. "No," Shrike said, confused. I took the chance to throw my last snowball at Shrike. Once it hit the back of her head, I quickly got back into my hiding place. 

I tried not to giggle at my actions, but that became difficult. "Seriously, who is throwing snowballs? Shrike said, slightly annoyed. "Me," I said as I walked into Shrike and Ini's view. "Y/n!!!" Ini and Shrike shouted as they ran to hug me. I quickly hugged them back as tears pricked the corners of my eyes. "Ini, Shrike, I missed you both!" I shouted with excitement. After minutes of hugging each other, we parted. "We thought you wouldn't beat the storm outside," Shrike said with a sigh of relief. "Yes, luckily," I said with a happy giggle. After I stopped giggling, I turned Ini and Shrike towards my father. "Ini, Shrike, this is my father and king of Senara, Gale," I introduced my father. "Hello," Father said sheepishly and looked at the ground. "Hello, King Gale. Y/n has told us so much about you," Shrike said, waving to my father. Ini looked worried towards my father than back at me. "Forgive me, King Gale, but I've heard some rather troubling things about you," Ini said. "Like what, Ini?" I asked. "From the stories I've heard, the hornless fey offered herself to satisfy the prince's selfish need," Ini said. "I'll admit, I was selfish before I became king. I didn't consider how taking Elurra would affect the fey. For that, I am sorry," Father said. Ini looked at my father for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders and smiling. "Well, at least you took accountability for your actions. Now, Y/n, how long are you going to be staying?" Ini asked. 

"Well, we were only planning on staying for a few hours. However, I fear we will not be able to sail through the storm. We might have to stay overnight," I said. "Luckily, we kept your hut clean," Shrike said with a smile. "Oh, Shrike, you didn't have to do that," I said, hugging Shrike. "You should go and find Maleficent. She is in the forest biome with Borra," Ini said, pointing towards the forest biome. I walked towards the forest biome, leaving my father behind. "Father, I hope you don't mind staying here with Ini and Shrike," I shouted, already flying in the air. "Not at all, Snowflake," Father shouted back. "Father!" I squeaked with embarrassment. 

I flew towards the forest biome, already feeling Maleficent and Borra's presence. I glided through the trees with ease and soon spotted Maleficent and Borra. They were walking side by side, making small talk with one another. I slowly flew over them, already having an idea to get their attention. I used my magic to create a patch of ice under Borra. Borra yelped as he slipped and fell on his bottom. Maleficent looked at Borra with a brow raised. I was about to do the same to Maleficent when she looked right at me. All the magic in my hand faded. I slowly landed on the ground in front of Borra and Maleficent. "Hello, Maleficent. Hello, Borra," I said, waving to both of them. "Was this you?" Maleficent asked, pointing her staff towards the ice under Borra. "Maybe," I said, giggling. "How nice of you," Borra said sarcastically. He slowly got up, walked over to me, and hugged me. "How have you been, Y/n?" Maleficent asked. "I've been good. I couldn't wait to see everyone again," I said, letting go of Borra. Maleficent then walked up to me and hugged me. "We couldn't wait to see you too," Maleficent said before letting me go. 

"Have you packed everything you'll need for the journey to Ulstead?" I asked. "Yes, I have everything I need," Maleficent said. I played with my fingers as I slowly spoke again. "Um, where is Udo?" I asked, feeling myself start to blush. "He is in his hut with Feuer," Borra said. I nodded my head and headed towards the tundra. My heart began racing the closer I got towards the tundra. I landed on the snowy ground and started to walk towards Udo's hut. I looked around at all the familiar scenery. Soon, I was standing in front of Udo's home. I could hear rustling coming from inside. 'You can do this, y/n. The man you love is in front of you. All you have to do is knock.' I balled my hand into a fist, ready to knock o the side of the hut. With one last deep breath, I hit the side of Udo's home. 

Knock
Knock
Knock

The rustling stopped, and something began shifting around inside. A fur head brushed past the curtain as I looked down. Two yellow eyes looked up at me. "Feuer!" I shouted his name. Immediately, Feuer jumped on me and began to pure against me. I scratched behind his pink ears and back. "Oh, you've gotten so big since the last time I saw you!" I shouted with excitement. Feuer was ampler than me, almost the size of a bear. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of white. A tall figure stood over Feuer and me. Feuer got off of me and sat by the familiar figure's side. A smile appeared on my face as I looked up at the person. He smiled back at me as he offered his hand. I took it and stood up. "Hello, Udo," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "Hello, my love," Udo whispered in my ear. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me as close as possible. Without hesitating, I kissed Udo, who kissed back. I felt like I was on fire from how close Udo and I were. After what felt like hours, Udo and I parted. We were panting for air after we separated. "I missed that just as much as I missed you," Udo said, chuckling. I just giggled as my cheeks reddened. I lay in Udo's arms, closing my eyes and listening to his heartbeat. Everything seemed perfect at that moment. 

"Y/n?" Udo and I turned to see Ini, Shrike, Borra, Maleficent, and my father staring at us. Ini, Shrike, and Borra looked from my father to us. Maleficent looked worriedly at my father as he stared at us. "What are you two doing?" Father asked threateningly. 

'Oh Shit'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.9K 25
Caladhiel had been born in the Northern Mountains of Middle Earth. She'd always been hot headed, passionate and brave. Her father was the leader of t...
17 0 6
Sadie decided honestly was the best course of action. "I'm leaving, tonight." She raised an eyebrow. "I don't see any ship making it out of the harbo...
9 0 11
What do you do when suddenly your whole life is turned upside down? When Charlie is unexpectedly abducted from Starlight and transported to the myste...
308 14 14
Taniya Snowdon a girl from a wonderful but ancient world where only magical creatures lived in. Therefore, Fanogg the Guardian of The Chosen One. Lur...