Don't die

Alright, I drew a picture of the reader's mother. A.K.A the hornless fey. It was drawn by your author (AKA me, Chris) meaning it wasn't picked off the internet. 

Udo POV

I was sitting in Connal's cave with Borra leaning against one of the cave walls. "How are the humans?" I asked plainly. "Two of the men died during the avalanche, and the one who survived says that Queen Ingrid is starting a war," Borra said. "What will become of the human?" Connal asked, raising a brow. "We will interrogate him a little more and then kill him," Borra said. Before Connal could speak, I spoke first. "What has the human said?" I asked, crossing my arms in curiosity. "He said that there is to be a wedding tomorrow. Queen Aurora and prince Philip shall be wedded," Borra chuckled as he spoke then continued. "That could be our time to strike. We can kill the King, Queen, and their Prince," Borra said. "Then what? You kill the Queen and her family then what? What will you do next?" Connal asked. "Then go after every other kingdom," Borra said. "Borra, now your just speaking madness. Killing Queen Ingrid I understand, but to destroy other lives, that had no part in her attempt to start a war, is just cruel," I said, frowning my brows at him. Borra turned to leave Connal's cave, his wings already open, ready to fly away. "What about y/n's kingdom?" I asked. Borra didn't answer and flew away. 

Connal came up to me, crouching to match my sitting height level. "How is y/n?" he asked. "Her back is getting worst. Bruises have started to form around the two red marks. She can't lay down on her back without pain," I said, trying not to remember how much pain y/n was in. Connal hummed in response, sitting next to me. "I'm sure she'll be ok," Connal said with a small smile. "I am too," I responded also with a smile. After a while of sitting in silence, Connal broke the silence. "I need to help with the preparations of the Spring Festival tonight," Connal said standing up. "Alright, and I should go and check on y/n," I said, standing up as well. I waved to Connal and began to walk towards the tundra. As I walked through the rainforest, I saw Shrike and Ini gossiping by a tree. When they saw me, they quickly ran up to me. "How's y/n?" Shrike asked. "She's fine other than her back," I said. Ini reached into her sack and pulled out a holding cup, filled with a purple liquid. "Here. I made it. It will ease some of her back pain." Ini said, handing me the cup. "Y/n will be thankful for this," I said with a small chuckle. Shrike and Ini smiled in agreement. "Oh before we forget, we made this dress y/n," Shrike said while digging into Ini's sack and pulling out a neatly folded dark blue dress.  I took the dress, holding it securely in my hands with the medicine ontop. "Oh and before you go, here. Y/n was wearing it when you brought her to the healing chamber," Ini said, holding out a silver locket. It had a long small silver chain connected to a large silver circle with small diamonds decorated around it. I took the locket, examining its beauty. "I took it from y/n while she was unconscious. I thought there was some poisonous substance in it. When you give it to her, tell her I'm sorry," Ini said, her voice full of guilt and regret.

I took the locket and placed it next to the holding cup on top of the blue dress. "Did you open it?" I asked. "No. I'm not sure what's inside of it," Ini said. "I'll ask y/n," I said. Then I left, walking through the rainforest and to the tundra. Just as I was a few feet away from my hut, Mika and the other tundra children up to me. "Udo, is y/n going to be ok?" Mika, along with the other tundra children, asked. "Yes, she is going to be fine. Her back just hurts a little. Nothing more," I said with a small smile. Mika then handed me a bright blue flower. "Please give this to her," Mika pleaded. "I will," I said, waving to the children as I walked back to my hut. I pushed back the grey curtain, blocking out the small snowflakes falling, and walked in. Y/n was sitting next to the small fire I had made, her eyes still the beautiful blue color they were from yesterday. Feuer was asleep in her lap. "Sorry for taking so long," I said, crawling into the hut. Y/n giggled as she saw how much I was carrying. "I see you have your hands full," Y/n said with a smile. "Yes, I do. It's all for you. Ini made a position for your back. She and Shrike also made you a dress for the festival tonight. Ini also wanted me to give this to you," I said while placing everything next to y/n. I handed the locket to y/n and her eyes lit up with excitement and relief. "I knew I had this with me when I arrived here. Where did Ini fine this?" Y/n asked.