(Countryhuman) Deep In The Fo...

By chasemegames

Countryhumans "My Prey" it's a countryhumans story but They are have animal appearances. it's not omegaverse... More

Prologue
Lost in the Forest
list of more What animals they are
Toyed with
"Bamboo"zled
Meet up
Beware of the bite
The bat Cave (zeal x phil)
Out in the town (egypt x Phil)
Thank you for 100 followers
QnA?
chapter ?? meet up
Chapter 9?
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
13 (Phil x Canada)
chapter 14 (Phil x Egypt)
chapter 15 (Germany x Phil)
I'm still alive
Chapter 16 I think.... (Kzk x Phil)
chapter 17 (kzk x Phil)
Chapter 18, Mexico's nightmare
chapter 19 A dead rose with blood
chapter 20 - safe with us
chapter 21 - back in our arms
CHAPTER - WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE(Art)
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 - im not giving up
Chapter 26 - Where have you been?

chapter 22 - the force field is back up

485 17 26
By chasemegames

After purposely stalling for a while, they finally decided to go on on way. Well, to be more precise.. Philip was getting impatient and almost caught up on their stalling. Egypt and Canada didn't hide their emotions when they were traveling to the border. They didn't hide their ugly crying, unlike Germany, Mexico and Zeal. They tried to hide their sadness even though Philip noticed that they were also crying.

Philip told them how glad he was to meet them, and that he enjoyed their time together. Philip noticed how sad they were, especially Mexico. Philip pats Mexico on the back, trying tk comfort him. Mexico sighs sadly. 'You don't have to try and comfort me, Philip... I should grow up... I'll miss you..'Mexico wants to say more but he has to keep it short. Philip hugs him tightly before continuing to walk.

'I'll wait for all of you'

Philip tells them, meaning he'd wait for them to be allowed to go on the other side. Rhe first thing thing Philip would do khce he gets to the other side is to convince France and UK to release them. Those six words will be forever embedded into their minds. The two kept on crying after hearing what Philip said to them.

But now, philip can't help but wonder.... Where is Malay and Indo? If they followed him... then shouldn't they have crossed paths already? Well he's surely glad that he hasn't crossed paths with America... The damage that those people did to him that night would be quadruple as what America would do to him when he finds him. Philip shudders at the thought..... He's not only worried about himself but also to germany and the others. America would kill Egypt, Canada and Mexico first...

Zeal raps Philip lightly. 'You're deep in thought. Is anything wrong, Phil?' Zeal asks him in a sincere tone. Philip shrugs. 'It's just... Indo and Malay followed me... I know it... but I haven't seen them yet...' Philip explains to them. They all look at each other dumbfounded. 'Well, your tiger friend and the other one will surely be fine. They aren't preys so you shouldn't be too worried' Egypt tells him.

'I'm sure that they can handle themselves. They wouldn't get into fights. Only if they messed with the wrong people. But unlike you, they wouldn't be targeted' Germany adds. With what Germany said, Philip remembers all that happened... Is Spain the one after him? Or America? But would they even go to this extent? They both want him to be theirs so they wouldn't plot something like this. So many thoughts re going through Phil's mind as they walked. A part of him wants to forget all that happened and live peacefully again once he's out of the forest. But he can't forget them.. neither can he rest because he doesn't know where Indo and Malay are....

Canada puts a hand on Phil's shoulder to make him look at him. Then Canada grabs his cheeks and makes him look at the light...

'Hey, were almost there!'

Canada says.

Philip didn't notice how long they have been walking, but suddenly they are near the border?

'Thank you guys for everything...'

'Phil I'm sorry but there's no time, we want to say our goodbyes but you have to run! We'll help your friends if we see them, okay!?'

Zeal and Germany both push Philip to urge him to run. Some are bound by invisible chains... and they are apart of those people.... That's why when Phil's tasted running, they didnt try to leave with him. If they try to, the chains will appear and pull them back to their houses..... innocent people, also known as the ones born in this place or etc... are not bounded by chains. Thus if they try to leave, they can.

Philip didn't do anything to be banished here so he's not bounded by chains...

Some just like Mexico and Zeal extended the period of their chains.... and they sure regret extending it now...

America somehow found found a way to break the chains binding him... They were all bewildered... thus they fear him and let him be... they are greeted sure how he found a way to break them... it's protected by strong magic... and The ones powerful enough to break them are elders... perhaps he became powerful? They do not have a clue...

Phil kind of qished they they would run with him but no... they only stood them behind him, waving him goodbye with sad smiles....

As tears in their eyes fell... andhopesthatphilipwontsuddenlytrip,

Someone grins as he takes a sip of wine.

'They thought that it would be that easy?'

'I knew that they would stall time so they would be just a little late'

Phil's heart pounds even louder with each step he took.

Just a couple more steps and he'll be free.... the forcefield is getting close to fully setting... Philip hears them running and flying to him. As if his world shattered when he seed the forcefield finish right in front of him...

He can't leave.... it's set....

When the forcefield fully set, people who also tried to escape but failed, started running away. Phil is confused about why they are running away... are there guards? No... none.

Zeal suddenly grabbed Philip and started running as well. 'Zeal?' . He stopped dead in his tracks and covered Philip with his wings. Suddenly, a huge blast knocked them all so far away from the forcefield. The blast always occurs to knock everyone that tried to escape but was too late, far away from the border after it fully sets. It does not necessarily kill you but the impact can knock you far away and make you hit your head on a rock which could kill you. 'Oi, phil, are you okay?' The Australian asks him. Phil breaks down crying. he was too close to being free....

'What was that?!' Phil asks. He's very confused..

'It happens every time the forcefield goes back up. it's to make sure that no one gets close to the forcefield... It makes sure that we're miles away from it'

Everyone is thankfully fine... but Philip can't stop crying. They decided to just stay put and wait for Philip to calm down before heading back to Germany's house. Phil calmed down after they explained to him that he wouldn't be stuck here forever since he isn't bound here and he can try again when the force field goes up again.

On their way to go back, they met wild flowers in the forest. everyone started to panic except for Philip. Phil didn't panic at first because he didn't know what these flowers are. He finds them beautiful.

'PHIL! GET AWAY FROM THERE!' They all shout.

Germany grabbed Philip just in time. The flower suddenly moved, as if it was trying to bite his hand off or something. Phil's eyed widen in pure shock and confusion.

'Duck!' Australia yells. 'What did that flower just do?!' Phil asks. the flower was so beautiful, but then it doubled in size and grew a mouth along with fangs. it almost got to him.... It then puked out a mysterious liquid. There's not much time to explain... they should only be running..

'It's just hot water. the blue ones puke hot water that would burn you... obviously, and the green ones puke out a blue liquid that is extremely poisonous' Egypt tells hi.. 'By hot water, I mean about a hundred times hotter than the hot water you use for coffee' he adds.

Phil yelled from the top of his lungs when one of the flowers suddenly pulled itself from the ground and started running towards Philip. Who wouldn't scream when a huge flower with fangs, starts to run after you.

China and the others couldn't help but snort, It's quite funny but then again, the flower is extremely dangerous and it will definitely kill Philip.... and The other flowers would also go after them. It could either bite him or burn him and leave him in complete pain and agony. Either way kill him..

The ones that can fly, flew towards Philip to grab him. Fortunately, just when they were about to grab him, Phil accidentally tripped over a tree branch. Vietnam curses... 'This bitch's luck... I swear!' He shouts.

They start panicking even more. Mexico was about to have a mental breakdown, but the flower thankfully didn't bite his head off.

But now everyone is extremely confused....

China stopped laughing when Philip didn't get eaten or hurt by the flowers.

The flower started to smell Philip, then it bowed? it seems to now be showing it's affection for Philip. Confusion and curiosity invaded their heads. They have encountered dozens of deaths because of these wild flowers...

'My God...'

'What? what is it Australia?'

all the flowers ignored them and all went to Philip to just stand near him and smell him. when they tried to get near Philip, they would turn hostile like dogs not wanting other people to be near their master. They are... Protecting him?

Phil then had an idea to pet one of the flowers. As if he thought it would be a good idea to pet a flower that has killed countless of people.

'No, Don't!'

instead of seeing Philip get his hand bitten off, the flower let him.... the flower seems to enjoy the pets.

Because of this unusual phenomena, Phil decided to try something again.

'U-Uhm... they... they are with me.. please don't hurt them....' Phil said as he points to everyone. It's very fascinating, the flowers seemed to have understood his orders. the flowers all turned to him, in an angle that seems like they are all looking directly at Philip. Like dogs who understood their master's command.

After staring at Phil for a while, they turned to stare at everyone else. Australia feels crazy to execute the idea that just popped into his mind. 'Hmm...' Australia went closer to the flowers. 'You are fcking crazy!' zeal says but Australia doesn't listen.

'hey guys... look'

they can see Australia's hand on top of one flower. it's not doing anything, it's peacefully sitting there...

they all started to do the same. 'Holy sh*t! this is crazy!' Canada can't contain his excitement. 'How is this happening?! what the hell?! this is the first time I've seen these flowers become so tame like this! they listened to Philip?!' Canada also started liking the flowers. Germany just stared at one flower, and it seemed to stare back at him. Zeal poked one with a stick. 'I will f*cking snap your spine in two if you f*cking try to bite me b*tch' Zeal whispers to the flower that he poked with a stick.

'Phil... are you sure that this is the first time you've been in this forest?' Aussie says in a very serious tone.

'Yes'

'Why? is there something wrong?' Phil asks.

'Well... I've heard of a rumour...'

'What rumour? Aussie?'

'Well, these flowers have been here for God knows how long. Supposedly, all the people whom have planted these flowers and took care of them, are all dead'

'What does that have to do with Philip? it's obvious that this is the first time he's been here. he can't live a day without us.' Canada says.

'Phil'

'Yes?'

'If you've never been in this forest before, then have any of your family members?'

'I'm not sure.... But all I know is that for as long as I can remember, my mother was always in our house taking care of us. Me and my siblings would often go out to play, and father would go to work'

'Where are they now?'

Phil didn't respond. After a few more seconds of silence, Australia finally understood.

'I'm sorry Phil....'

'It's just that I've heard people talk about volunteers. They created these mutated plants and made a few seeds to plant all around the forest for protection. Some say that they were volunteers from The nation's and UK's wish to have more control and protection over the forest. To warn people that it's dangerous if they try to escape. Some say this was some turned quite evil and used them for revenge... They say that some of the creators of these flowers lived outside the forest but came regularly to check on the flowers. The ones who took care of the flowers inside this forest built identical houses. They are dead, is what they say. But they probably had offsprings, and their offsprings have part of their DNA, so in theory, the plants could smell their DNA through their offsprings. Making them act quite tame and passive around them"

Aussie says.

"Woah, that makes a lot of sense. But where did you hear about revenge?"

'So it's either the nations asked for volunteers because they thought that it would be a good idea, some some did it for fun because they are psychos, they made these flowers accidentally and learned to use them for protection or greed... Eventually leading them to use them for revenge? So that's why the flowers are so evil! Or something else maybe?!' Ger says.

'Are you saying that My mother, or father was one of the people who took care of them?'

Australia shrugs at Phil's question.

'I don't know, mate... it's just a guess...'

'But my parents never went in here..'

Again, Australia shrugs.

When they were about to leave, the flowers started following Philip. Australasian told them that it would be fine and he'd take care of of but they stopped following philipaf6er a while. Phil looks back at them... as if they were puppies that were told to sit and not to leave the house...

'Perhaps their old master told them to stay in this area..' Australia says.

Philip pets all rhe flowers one more time before following Germany and the others once more.

China I quite bummed that Phil didn't leave. He wants to curse at Germany.. wanting to call all of of out and tell Phil that's it's their fault that they stalled for a while...

If they didn't stall, Phil would be out of the forest by now.

China sensed that there were some that were watching watching... but they didn't say a word....

December 24, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 0 17
A story of love, tragedy, and shadow people??? DISCLAIMER: This story contains Russia as one of the main characters, weapons, blood, violence, death...
76.9K 1.3K 28
This is a world of Predator and Prey. In this world each Predator and Prey have their own territory. But what happens if a smol prey gets lost and in...
4K 158 39
The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indonesia) !! »Long Chapters, Updating every...
24.5K 664 16
diSCLAIMER: THIS IS OLD AND DISGUSTING Note; This does not take place in our universe! If you have questions, please dm me! You're a normal teenage...