In Debt To The Devil

By ElysianHer

"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million... More

Author's Note
Playlist
Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Part two

1.1K 8 2
By ElysianHer

The most anticipated news by all is here!!!

I have published the first two chapters for the sequel of this book. It is called 'On The Run With The Devil'. Make sure to check that out.

Do read the Authors Note for important details about the update. But, brace your hearts and minds for the roller coaster on the road.

P.S. make sure to go and read my latest fan fiction on Robby Keene from the Netflix tv series 'Cobra Kai'. Since Season 5 is coming out this friday sept 5 I wanted to work on that fanfiction. I will make sure to alternate on the updates don't worry. Do give some to love to that story as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
2M 62.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
445K 8.7K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...