Play With Fire \\Matt x F!Rea...

By entriico

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the male, "You." "Yes, it's me," the brown haired male smirked, "I know it's been ab... More

PROLOGUE: It's Not 'Who's Going To Let Me', It's 'Who's Going To Stop Me'
1: Ever Pointed A Knife At A Pretty Boy's Throat?
2: Great Day To be Alive, Eh Sweetheart?
3: Quite Frankly, Your Existence Bothers Me
5: Blinded By The Past Made Me See Him As A Bad Guy When Really Hes's My Hero
6: There's Humor In The Way They Look At Me; It Fills The Ego
7: If Holding A Grudge Was A Sin, Tell The Devil To Hold My Spot
8: You're Lucky When I'm Supposed To Hate You And Can't Bring Myself To Do So
9: If We Don't Have Trust, We Don't Have Anything
10: It Takes Strength To Love. By Loving You Announce Your Weakness To Thy Enemy
11: Sun Dresses And Guns
12: Sticks And Stones May Break Your Bones But He'll Break Them First
13: Have You Met An Aggravating Dead Man Walking?
14: Why Die When You Can Die Inside By Watching Someone You love Suffer?
15: I'm In A State Of Peace When I'm By Your Side
16: Life Is Pretty Shit But I Was At Luck When I Found You
17: My, My. Aren't You A Little Ray Of Darkness.
18: I Wished On A Million Dandilions So One Day You Would Be Mine
19: If The Devil Can't Reach You, He'll Send Demons; They're Called 'Dad'
20: Officer Pretty At Your Services
21: The Equilibrium; The Calm Before The Bad Days Ahead
22: If I Leave My House For You, Know That I Love You
23: My Family Made Me Hate The Idea Of Having One; With Him, It's Not So Bad
24: Flirt All You Want; At The End, I'm The One He Wants Attention From
25: If Disobeying Makes Me The Bad Guy Then I'll Be The Motherfucking Villian
26: 'In Anger, There's Pain'; That's Bullshit, There's Just Anger
27: Hasta La Vista To What's Left Of This Man's Sanity
28: Ever Argued With Someone Who Doesn't Take Criticism?
29: Your Date Nights End Up With Champagne; Ours End In Chaos
30: In This Life Of Mine, I Wish To See You Die
31: I Hate That I Loved You, Maybe Then I Wouldn't Be So Broken
32: We're Gathered Here To Celebrate The Life And Mourn The Loss
33: The Line Between Yelling At God And Thanking Him Is Exceptionally Thin
EPILOGUE: A Fairytale Prince Is Classy; Ours Is A Badass Idiot
AUTHOR'S NOTE

4: There's Always A Thrill When You Play Fire With Fire; Careful You Get Burnt

1.4K 54 27
By entriico

Upon finally waking up, Y/n groaned as the sunlight peeked through her curtains.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up. Her head was throbbing, her eyes panged with discomfort.

When she looked at her arms she saw the red and black striped fabric. With wide eyes she looked down to see the shirt she was wearing.

This is Matt's shirt. We didn't... Oh God

Y/n heard sizzling then the smell of...bacon?

Frantically, she opened her dresser to find a pair of shorts to slip on.

Once that was done she opened her bedroom door, headed straight to the kitchen to find a shirtless Matt by the stove.

Oh no

Matt turned around and his eyes immediately met hers.

He greeted with a smile, "Good morning."

"Good morning." she cleared her throat whilst smoothening her messy hair, "We didn't...Right?"

She sat on a chair by the table island in her kitchen.

"Oh yes we did." Matt nodded as he turned the stove off, "You're a fantastic lover."

Y/n let out a small gasp and she slapped a hand over her mouth. She then buried her face in her hands and groaned.

The brown haired male laughed, clutching his stomach and shook his head, "I'm fucking with you sweetheart."

Her head shot up to look at him instantly, "So we didn't sleep with each other?"

He shook his head once more, "We didn't do anything." He took a two plates from the rack next to the sink and began taking out the breakfast he prepared, "However, drunk Y/n is a version of you I could definitely get behind."

"Oh no."

Once finished, Matt placed a plate with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon.

Y/n took the time to realize how he looked. He wasn't skinny but he wasn't muscular either.

He was very toned and Y/n heart stopped when her eyes found his V-line.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" He chuckled as he sat opposite her with a plate of food in front of him as well.

"Shut up." she mumbled, "Thank you...for breakfast."

"I'll cook for you anytime." he winked.

"Are you always this annoying?" Y/n asked whilst taking a bite out of the toast

Matt smiled as he ate, "So I've been told."

Y/n tried to remember what happened last night but all she remembered was smoking outside the club with Matt.

It was like her memory had been erased after that.

"What happened last night?"

The male swallowed what was in his mouth before he spoke, "Well, you and Parker drank a lot. After a while I decided I'd take you home."

Matt laughed softly before he added, "On the way home you started crying and when I asked you what was wrong, you told me it was because you wanted cookies."

Y/n's face heated up in embarrassment, "Wait, what?"

"Exactly my reaction." Matt said, "But I got them for you anyway. When I arrived at your apartment you took your knife and cut your shirt open."

Y/n eyes widened, "I what?!"

"Yes you did." Matt laughed, "You refused to wear anything of yours so I put my shirt on you."

"Then, you danced on this table right here." Matt tapped the table island where they were currently eating with his pointer twice, "Quite the show I got."

"You have no idea how much I want to slap the smirk right off your face." Y/n narrowed her eyes, finishing up her food.

"Really?" Matt said with sarcasm hinted in it, "Because you slapped me three times last night when I tried to get you in your bed, I assume it would be out of your system now. It was like dealing with a stubborn 6 year old."

Y/n groaned as she stood up grabbing her empty plate and Matt's, heading to the sink.

"And don't worry, I took the couch." he added.

"Again." Y/n said "Thank you. You didn't have to."

"My pleasure, sweetheart."

Y/n realized she still had on the man's shirt still and curse herself.

"I should give you back your shirt now."

"Awe." Matt whined, "It looks better on you though."

Y/n tapped him on his head which wipes the smirk off his face and he grunted as he rubbed the spot.

Going into her room, she changed her shirt and threw Matt's shirt at him, in which he caught and slipped on.

As the brown haired male fixed his shirt, Y/n grabbed his goggles from his head.

She put it on and all it did was turn everything orange.

She then looked at Matt who had a grin on his face, "I fail to understand why you wear this thing all the time."

"Hey, it's cool okay?" Matt huffed, taking his goggles away from her.

Y/n giggled in response, "'Cool'? I need to buy you a dictionary."

Just then a series of knocks came from her front door.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and approached the door with Matt trailing behind her.

Unknowing to Y/n, Matt caught a grip on his gun that he pulled from his boot and hid it behind his back, just in case.

Opening the door, Y/n was faced with a angry and frantic Aunt Cassie.

"Where is she?!" Aunt Cassie barged in, looking around the apartment.

"She?" Y/n questioned, "Who are you talking about?"

"Mia!" She yelled, "Where the fuck is she?!"

The h/c haired girl waved her hand around, "Wait." she said to the lady before her, "You don't know where Mia is?!"

"How the fuck can you lose her?!" Y/n yelled

Her aunt's anger turned into full worry when she realized Y/n didn't have the little girl.

"We...We were home when I went for like five minutes and I came back she...she was gone!" Aunt Cassie said on the verge of tears, "I thought you took her."

The younger female started to panic.

"You're unbelievable, Cassie." Y/n poked her chest harshly, "Go look inside your house again, every closet, cabinet whatever. She could still be there."

Without anything said further, she left to check once again.

"I can't fucking believe this, she could be anywhere. She could be lost-Oh my God what if someone took her? What if someone took my baby. I can't-"

"Sweetheart calm down." Matt said, reaching out to her to hug her. Y/n arms wrapped around his torso tightly. Tears forming and soaking into the male's shirt. He stroked her her gently, "I'm sure she's fine."

Y/n sniffled as she shook her head, "I have to go find her."

"Look at me." Matt ordered. Hesitantly, she looked up into his brown eyes, his face full of concern for her and her sister, "We'll take my car and go to all the places you think she would be at, okay? You think you can do that for me?"

Y/n nodded, letting go of him to wipe her face.

Matt and Y/n left the apartment complex and hopped into his red Camero.

Knowing Mia, she loved parks so that was the first place they checked but no avail. Second place was any arcade considering she loved video games but nothing.

As they drove, Y/n looked at the streets just in case she was walking along the sidewalk.

Y/n took the cigarettes from Matt's pockets and immediately put in between her lips. Matt took out his lighter and brought the flame up to her cig.

Each minute there was no sign of Mia, Y/n's anxiety grew more and more.

She told Matt to pull up in front of a bakery in which he did.

Without a word, she immediately got out before the car could come to a complete stop.

Matt got out too to light a cigarette of his own.

As he waited for Y/n, someone bumped into his leg.

When he looked down he saw a little girl that looked familiar though he'd never seen her in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 48 11
Disclaimer: I don't own Mello or Matt OR Death Note! And also the characters might be OOC as this is based off of a roleplay I had with my sister. A...
3.8K 148 16
Matt and Mello are back with the gang: Nick, L and BB in the second instalment of the Ology series. Losing Sam was something no one wanted... Nor was...
9.4K 414 11
•COMPLETED• •Death Note Fanfiction• •LightxReader• •Description• Y/N is a fan and worshipper of Kira, she hopes to one day meet him in person. While...
1.9K 813 20
Context: A SELF-INSERT psychological buildup of suspense, before delving into a chilling-enemies-to-lovers Romance-allured to that of Micheal Keehl. ...