SOLID

By verifiedspiffy

More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
New Story..
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.

twenty-four.

1.6K 111 19
By verifiedspiffy

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | August 19

"I'm not selling y'all no percs." I shook my head looking at Aaron and JoJo.

"Why?" Their friend asked.

"I'an doing that damn shit no way." Aaron shrugged, "I just want some weed."

"Cause these my lil brothers," I mugged their annoying ass friend, "now if you want some you can have some."

"What sense does that make?" He asked.

"You want some or not?" I asked.

"Man yeah, you bet not tryna get off on me either. Gimme the same deal you give them Raj." He smacked his lips.

"Nigga we don't get family deals either the fuck." JoJo smacked his lips.

"No cap, full price these ways buddy." Aaron made a face, "And I'm blood."

"Just out here embarrassing me like you broke." JoJo shook his head, "This nigga got money Raj."

"Too bad, I'an selling to you either." I chuckled, "What you want them fa' anyways?"

"To do drugs duh." Their friend replied.

"What is yo name?" I rolled my eyes.

"Marco." He nodded.

"I don't like you, where Rese at? He cool." I looked back at Aaron and JoJo.

"That nigga got locked up." JoJo shook his head, "Marc cool too he just a druggie sometimes."

"I'an no damn druggie." Marco smacked his lips.

"Just a lil fiend." Aaron laughed.

"Fuck y'all." He shook his head.

"Damn why friend get locked up?" I shook my head, "Free lil bro."

"Some lil shit, they holding him til he have his hearing." Aaron said.

"Damn that shit crazy." I shook my head, "Here you lil junky."

I passed Marco two percs and he passed me the 50 ball, before smiling.

"Just sad." I shook my head.

"I'm finna head out, got some lil shit to handle." JoJo stood up sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Boy you a kid ain't no damn shit to handle." I laughed.

"Mind the business that pay you Raj," JoJo smacked his lips, "now lemme get a eighth."

"My apple pay not working right now so I need cash." I told him, taking out a baggie.

"Lemme get a quarter up off you." Aaron leaned on me.

"I love how y'all just support me." I smiled taking out my scale.

I weighed up Aaron quarter and passed him the baggie, and they both handed me my moneys.

"Nice doing business with y'all." I smiled, standing up, "I'm finna head home tho I have to go back to work in the morning."

"Fasho." Aaron nodded.

I hugged him and JoJo, before looking at Marco, "Stay off the drugs kid. This the last time I'm selling you some percs."

"I'an no pill head." He smacked his lips.

"Whatever nigga, I'll see y'all." I said, leaving out the house.

I laid in my bed watching Spiderman No Way Home. They did they shit with the movie. I heard my ring camera go off letting me know their was motion detected. I grabbed my phone and went to the app to watch live. I couldn't really see too much cause it looked covered up which was weird.

I paused the movie and played back the previous motion. It was some nigga with a ski mask on, and it looked like he was trying to snatch the camera off before he just covered it with something.

My stomach fell to my ass, and I hurried up trying to call Q. He declined my call and my heart started pounding as I heard whoever it was trying to break in.

Damn I need to get me a fucking gun cause hell nah. I grabbed my taser out my purse, and ran to the kitchen grabbing a knife, before going to hide in the closet.

I heard the nigga still tryna get in, so I tried calling Q again, and he didn't answer.

Fuck Q, I'an got time for this shit. I went to my contacts and called Dre. He didn't answer either, so I shot him a quick text saying '911, get to my apartment please!' I called the police and continued to watch the camera the best I could. I tried to calm myself down before I had an anxiety attack.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Y-yeah there's someone trying to break in my apartment right now." I said, as he finally got in, "I'm at 999 McKinley Ave, apartment 829. I'm alone, h-he just got in."

"Are you armed?"

"No, please hurry up." I said quietly, getting frustrated.

"Ok ma'am calm down, bare with me." I heard her typing, "Where are you located in the apartment right now? Do they know you're there."

"Hurry the fuck up man, come on." I heard the voice call out.

"No, I don't know. I'm hiding in my closet right now, all I have is a knife with me."

"Ok ok, stay quiet so you won't get caught, can you hear how many people are there?"

"It sound like 2 men." I said quietly, and started to panic.

"Ok bare with me, officers are on their way. I'm going to stay on the phone with you. You're doing good." She coached.

"Please hurry, I'm gonna have an anxiety attack." I said shakily, sitting in the corner of the closet.

I bit my lip, and heard them walking by the closet.

"She not even here." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Are they near the closet? Where do they sound like they are right now?"

"Reina!" I heard someone calling out.

"In the hall outside of the closet." I tried to say to the dispatcher as quiet as possible.

I heard gun shots go off and I started crying not knowing what to do.

"Are you ok? Who's shooting?"

"I- I don't know, I'm still in the closet." I said as my breathing started to get heavier.

"Ok ok, stay with me here, officers should be arriving soon. Just try to keep talking to me quietly so I know you're ok. What's your name?"

"R-Reina." I said hearing more shots going off.

"Reina are you still in the closet?"

"Yes." I said getting frustrated.

"Ok, you're not hurt are you?" She asked, ad I heard her typing.

"No, I don't know what's going on out there." I said wiping my eyes.

Before I knew it, the door was being snatched open and I gripped the knife.

"Reina shh, it's just me come on." Dre said, wiping my face, "Fuck!"

"Reina what's happening?" I heard the dispatcher lady.

"My cousin just got here now." I told her.

"Police!" I heard and Dre grabbed my arm pulling me to him, "I'm gonna need the paramedics up here!"

"Dre come on, you're bleeding." I looked at his stomach, and then at the police.

"Fuck I just got off probation." He sighed leaning against me, "You good Reina? You ain't hurt are you?"

"Nah, I'm good." I looked at him, "You need to sit down for a minute, you losing a lot of blood."

I looked around and seen Dylan and the other nigga who was with him not too far from him laid out and bleeding out.

"Whats going on?" The officer walked towards us.

"Had I not got here before y'all hoe asses my cousin pro'ly would'a been dead." Dre said irritated.

"Dre calm down." I told him taking off my jacket so I can try to apply pressure to his wound.

"Nah fuck that—"

"Sir I understand your frustration, we got here as fast as we could. I think we should get you to the hospital. The paramedics are on their way up soon." He told Dre before looking at me, "I have a few questions for you ma'am."

"Fuc—"

Dre collapsed on the ground and I dropped down with him, "No, no, no! Deandre keep yo' eyes open man. I will beat yo ass you die on me too."

The paramedics finally rushed in, moving me out the way. They lifted Dre up and onto the stretcher, and I seen the other paramedics taking Dylan and the other hoe ass nigga.

"You can ride with him." The officer nodded.

Please don't let my cousin die on me.

"Lani please stop crying," I sighed, rubbing her back, "Dre gone be ok mamas."

She been whining and crying for the last 2 hours we've been here. I was just rocking her back and forth so she could try to fall asleep.

Dre was currently still in emergency surgery, and we were just waiting for updates.

Koda was here, and I just leaned my head against him. He ain't said a word since we've been here which is uncommon for him.

My auntie and Aaron haven't said a word either, just mad at everything and I hate that for them.

My uncle was ready to put hands on Dylan ass tho, fa' real and I promise nobody wanna see that side of him.

All I know is he was gone paint the city red if Dre don't make it, and I just might be right there with his ass.

Q and Tone finally walked in the waiting room and they both looked like they been high as hell and had been crying too.

Tone sat next to me and gave me a quick hug before taking Lani from me. I looked up at Q who was still just standing there.

He looked at me and nodded, telling me to come here. I pulled my hood over my head, and walked towards him.

"How you feeling? What they say?" He said, pulling my arm, "He good man?"

"I feel like shit. He in surgery right now, he was losing a lot of blood which is why he passed out like that." I sighed, "You good?"

We stopped in front of the vending machine down the hall, and he turned looking at me and just broke down.

I stared at him and pulled him closer to me, trying not to cry , "Its gone be okay Q, he gone make it. My cousin strong."

I kept trying to convince myself, but at this point I was scared.

"H-he killed my sister man," He kept crying, "that bitch ass nigga shot my sister man."

My eyes damn near popped out my sockets and I held him.

"Who Q? I got you man." I hugged him.

"Dylan, if that nigga ain't die tonight. I'm killing him myself and I mean that shit bro." He looked me in my eyes.

-

😮‍💨

Spiderman was good, y'all seen it yet? 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 7 58
Part 2
20.1K 465 24
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 π™²πš˜πš™πš’πš›πš’πšπš‘πšΒ©πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΊ πš‹πš’ πšŒπš’πš‹πšŽπš›πš”πš’πšπš—πš’πš—πš’:, π™°πš•πš• πšπš’πšπš‘πšπšœ πšπšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš.
295K 6.6K 37
476K 11.9K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.