UNEXPECTED LOVE

By Yooshwin

What is she is not just a lonely orphan. What if she has equal power to him known to him.Will they unite to c... More

INTRODUCTION
Shot 1
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Part 12

Shot 2

410 39 3
By Yooshwin

Continuation

He called her several times but without getting any response he broke the hug only to see her sleeping peacefully and cutely. He tried waking ber up but she was in a deep slumber so he took her to his car and placed her on the passenger seat and drove to his office.

On his way he thought why he was genuinely kind and nice to preeta not just that he even allowed her to hug him. He thought of the reason as to why all his anger mysterically vanished out of the blue. He looked at ber beautiful and calm sleeping face and admired her for a  short while bjt the next moment he told himself

Karan : No, i cant be admiring her i cant do that it will only call for trouble and i dont want uninvited trouble. When i reach the office i will look into who she is and her family and contact them to come and pick her up.

When he reached the office he took her to his cabin. All the employees were shocked seeing their cold hearyed boss carrying a woman in his arms for the first time.

He rushed to his office and placed her on his bed in his secret room.

He made sure that she was comfortable then he quickly went out to attend his meeting.

After a short while the meeting was successful and he excitedly went back to his office forgetting he had a special someone in the office.

When he reached he took his jacket off and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt and called his P.A to get him some food then she asked him whether she shpuld get some food for the lady as well thats when reality hit him that he also had a beautiful lady ufff preeta in his office so he told her to make it double .

He stood up and went to the room to see preeta cutely opening her eyes as a slight yawn escaped her mouth she looked at his two buttons that were opened and then looked at herself to see her in just her dress as karan took her dupatta off when he made her lay on the bed. Her eyes widened like saucers and she started trying to remember but there was something continuously going on in her mind , if he falls for her and if he gets to know her real identity then it will mean extreme trouble.

Karan saw her lost in some thoughts and thought what happened to the girl who was crying and what could she be thinking about.  Thats when he realised that two of his buttons were open and her dupatta was elsewhere so what else could a girl think of. He sighed taking steps torwards her while she was just praying for her empire.

Before he could do anything his P.A knocked on the door with the food. He just have her a cold come in because even though he was soft hearted he did not tolerate any nonsense and he definetely wasnt going to be nice to everyone,  a lesson his past taught him.

The P.A came in and was shocked to see how her boss and his lady where looking. All the wild thoughts started brimming in her head while karan saw her expressions and thought to ask her what the hell she was thinking because he did not ask her to come and think, he asked for food but it seems her brain thought of thinking first so she just gave a why not.

He was about to yell at her when preeta held his hand and signed him no. The only thing he saw was her innocence and purity in her eyes. The warmth her hand provided on his skin was a beautiful warmth he last got when he was 10 years old. He sighed and let out a heavy breath to cool himself because he was hungry and this girl was busy thinking .

Preeta spoke instead of karan because  she saw his expressions and she could easily figure out he was short tempered.

Preeta : Hie,  uhmm whats yr name?

This brought our soon to be fired P.A back to sense.

P.A : Mam my name is Priya.

Preeta : Ok Ms Priya kindly serve us please.

Karan (angrily)  : And please dont forget to make sure that you....

He was about to continue when preeta lightly squeezed his hand to calm him. He tightly closed his eyes and tried bjt tge all he could do was turn his face to the other side.

While all this was happening there was a silent audience who was smiling because for the first time a woman came and she has managed to control her boss. Preeta saw her smiling and thought to teach her a lesson.

Preeta : Oyee madam is it your job to look at your boss when he is busy with someone or did he ask you to serve us food.

Priya quickly started serving whilst our preeta was trying to calm karan who ofcourse was pissed of with what was happening and what had happened.

Preeta : Karan, calm yourself .....look at me come on turn around.

Priya who heard preeta calling karan by his first name dropped a spoon and because of this karan had enough.

Karan (furiously) : What is your problem cant you just serve food or is it too much to ask. I asked to go and get food , you came with it , but it takes 60 years to serve it, maybe you are a tortoise pr your hands suddenly broke , what is the problem with you people,  if you cant do the job that you are required to do then you should have noted it down in your CV so that i would be aware of the shit i would have to hire but......

Preeta pulled him into a hug after seeing priya crying and she really felt sorry for her so she thought to calm the angry bird first then deal with her later.

Preeta : Calm down karan ...come on now stop this dont let out your frustration on her okay come now breathe in  breathe out calm yourself  okay it's alright i will deal with her.

She felt so much peace and security within his hug while same thing was happening with him he was loving her scent so much that he started nuzzling  his nose in her neck. Shivers ran down her spine but then she thought of something and she had to stop him before things get bad so she started to rub his back. He regained his senses as well as his anger and he looked at priya with angry eyes while nuzzling in preetas neck.

This remedy seemed to work and be calmed down but he was still looking at  Priya with bloodshot eyes. Preeta senses that he might be calm but he is still angry so she moved from him to see his angry eyes. She immediately missed his warmth but decided to sort out his anger first.She angrily glared him while he gulped seeing her angry and moved a little torwards the table when something in the food caught his attention.

Karan (angrily) : Ms priya why does the food have almonds.

Priya (stammering) : Sir the restaurant brought it like this.

Karan:  I thought i told youthat i am allergic to almonds.

Priya: Sorry sir i will quickly....

Preeta interrupted before something happens

Preeta : Its ok no need karan lets go to my house and i will make us something there and i also want to discuss something important with you.

Karan just nodded but he was confused that she wants to speak to him about something important but they only met today and he was not in the state of mind to think about anything.

They walked out hand in hand because preeta knew that if she doesnt hold his hand he wont be able to control.

Karan saw all the employees staring at him and he furiously yelled at them

Karan : Why the hell is noone working

Preeta saw that if anything else happens then he will wreak havoc so she decided to act as if she hurt her ankle.

Preeta:  Ahhh karan ahhh please help

Karan : Preeta what's wrong come lets go shhh dont cry its okay lets go home then you will be fine.

Everybody present were shocked as to where did the lion go that was roaring a few minutes ago and mostly their boss cared about a hurt person for the first time since he began the company 8 years ago.

They went out and karan drove to the address preeta gave him but what shocked him the most was the fact that she was his neighbor and his neighbor was the Mafia Queen  this shocked him to the core when he looked at preeta he found her smirking.....

To be continued.....

preeranlove05 here is the update that you wanted next one is coming

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...