Her innocent love

By pinal003

Today,after 3 years I am back in this country where I never thought to return. 3 years of that horrible incid... More

Prologue
Characters+Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Regarding updates
Announcement
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37

Part-5

1.1K 105 12
By pinal003

VANSH POV-

Finally, after hours of beating that coward Mohan open his mouth. He finally admits that he is working for our biggest enemy THE KAPOOR'S. I knew it that after raisinghania win the title of best company of the year, that Vyom Kapoor will not seat silently. He will surely do something and here he is playing his cheap games.

" pls leave me sir, I am really sorry I will not do this mistake again" I hear annoying voice of that betrayer.

"And why will I do that, everyone here knows that how much I hate betrayers than also you dare to betray me now you will be punished and that is for sure"I say with smirk on my face.

"No plzz don't kill me, I will leave this country as soon as possible but plzz don't kill me" he says will folding his hand in front of me.

"Do you think I will kill you? Nahhhh what will I get in return for killing you? I heard that you have a wife who is 5 months pregnant with twins, have you ever wonder what will happen if suddenly while buying vegetables from markets she fall on her stomach due to sudden push." I said with smirk. Though I will never do something that chip with any women but this is only a trick to pressurise him and force him to do whatever I want.

"No no plzz don't do anything like that? I will do whatever you want but plzz don't harm my wife" he says and yes this the only thing I want to hear.

"Are you sure you will do as I say? Because if now you backstabbed me than consequences will not be good for you" i said while putting my gun back in my pant.

"Yes I will not betray you again but plzz don't do anything to my wife"he says with eyes full of fear and now I know he will not double cross me.

"Ok then listen to me very carefully, first of all you will say only that information to vyom which I will tell you to say and yes you also have to bring all the important information of their company to me" I say in no nonsense tone.

"Ok ok I am ready to do it" he says and I smirk as now the game will began Mr vyom Kapoor. Be ready to lose it. I gave a last glance to angre and than make my way outside of the torture room. I glance at my watch and it's 2 in night. I sigh, I really need to go home fast as I need a good sleep, because tomorrow in early morning employees of grey founders are coming and I have to cross verify all of them personally.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I wake up at 6 in morning. Though not at all had a proper sleep in tension visiting raisinghania company but still I have a little nap of 2-3 hours. I do my daily morning routine and then order one cup of coffee along with some cookies for breakfast. After 10 minutes my breakfast arrived. I take it to the balcony and settle myself sofa in balcony and kept breakfast tray beside me. I take sip of coffee, but today I am not enjoying coffee the way I used to.

It's not because I am not in Switzerland but it is because of fear. Fear of meeting him. I know I don't have any option like back off now because if I back off now then I surely have to lose my job. I also know that if he will see me than his anger will knew no bound. He will surely create a huge seen in front of everyone. I let out a sad laugh at my destiny, once there was a time when we are used to be best friends but now see even a mere thought of meeting him sends shivers down my spine. I take one cookie from tray and eat it. Even today this cookie is also reminding me of him as this are his favourite cookies. I know that I have always seen him more than a friend, I always thought of us being together, I used to love him, no no I still love him from bottom of my heart but he hates me. He doesn't want me anywhere in his life. Tear make its way through my eyes.

I quickly wipe them hearing a knock on the door, I stand up and open the door to see Kabir standing leaning on the door.

"Hey beautiful, good morning" he says and I roll my eyes inwardly as he always wants to flirt with me. Though I am angry with him for his this behaviour but than also I give him my fake smile and greet him back.

"Ahh I came here to inform you that plzz get ready as in half an hour we are leaving for Raisinghania enterprise, our new office for some months" he says while keeping his phone back in pocket.

"Ok Kabir I'll meet you in half an hour at reception" I reply with small smile.

"Ok will see you soon" he says and I bid him byy while closing door. I Need to change fast in office wear as I have less time and after getting ready I still have to complete some of my office work. I sigh and goes to wardrobe for changing.

VANSH'S POV-

My sleep get broke due to continuous ringing of my alarm. I wake up and shut off the alarm then look at the clock to see it's only 6 in morning. Then I remember that today i have to reach office soon as new employees are coming. I do morning routine and then make my way to Rohan's room with candyfloss in my hand that I bought yesterday for him. I enter In his room slowly without making any noise to not disturb his sleep.

I close the door behind me and turn to see him sleeping like a log while Hugging a soft cotton toy that we bought yesterday. I softly smile and seat beside him on the bed. I bend down and lightly peck his forehead carefully enough not to wake him up. I take out one page from his drawer and write with big handwriting on it that " sorry champ today dad has to go early so he is going without meeting you but I have brought your favourite candy floss as my apology." I put that note under packet of candy floss and kept it on the drawer. I once again lightly peck his forehead and move outside of the room without making any noise.

I enter in the hall to see mom doing prayer in temple area. I sat down on the sofa and take newspaper. After 5 min I hear voice of footsteps and put down the paper to see mom coming towards me. She gives me Prasad but I doesn't take it and she also doesn't force me as she know that after Ragini has gone i stops to believe in god. Because if he is that good than has shown some mercy on me and doesn't has take my Ragini away from me.

"Why have you came today early, Vansh?" Mom ask breaking me from my trance.

"Actually, mom today some foreign clients are coming so I have to go early" I replied her while keeping my newspaper aside.

"Ok then come, I will make coffee for you and your toast is already ready" she says while making her way to the kitchen and I shake my head as this woman never get tiered of doing work. She cares for everyone but not for herself.

I sat in the table and Asha tai serve me breakfast and after sometime mom came with my coffee. I am almost done with breakfast when mom came with a bowl from kitchen and put it in front of me. I raise my brows and ask her through eyes that what is it when she open the lid of the bowl. I take a look and my mouth waters seeing my favourite sweet gulab jamuns in front of me. Though I am full but i can never say no to gulab jamuns. I kept one in my mouth and close my eyes to relish its taste I open my eyes and hug my mom.

"Thank you mom no one can make gulab jamuns like you, but why you stress yourself this much"
I said while breaking the hug.

"I will stop stressing myself once my daughter in law came in this house" mom says and my facial experience suddenly hardened. I think mom must have noticed it therefore  she changed the topic.

"Why do you always think that I am talking about you? I am taking about aryan once his wife came then I will have no worries as she will be there to handle the kitchen" she says while I just nod my head and make my way out after bidding a byy to her. I know mom is talking about my marriage, she clearly know that I hate that topic then also she always have to talk about that. My mood is clearly off today I hope no new drama gets created in the office or else I even don't know what I will do there.

I hurriedly sit in my car after messaging dad that I will be at office by time so he may came somewhat late if he wants but I know that he is punctual man and can never be late for office. I don't know why but I am having a strange felling that something is going to happen today. My heart is feeling restless. I hope so everything goes well as already I am somewhat angry after my conversation with mom.

I reached my office and directly went to elevator, press 15 floor and take out my phone to inform angre about necessary arrangements to be done in conference room. Once I reached my floor Lara as usually give me her flirting smile which I ignored enter my cabin. After I took my seat I ordered Lara to take employees of grey founders directly to conference room once they reached here and then inform me.

I hear door knock and give permission to person outside to come in. The person came in and is revealed to be angre. Angre came and stand in front of me with a file in his hand while I indicate him to go ahead.

"Boss necessary arrangements are being done in conference room and I have done background checking of every employee of grey founders" he says and handed me the file.

"Boss everyone background is clear, all are from middle class respected family and most important , all of them are loyal to their works. All of them are native of Switzerland except one. And all are working in grey founders for more than 2 year, somewhat indicating dedication towards their work and all the details which I say is in the file you can check if you can." I nod my head but doesn't check the the file as Angre is working with me from 3 years and he is one of my loyal employe. I can trust on him with my life. I indicate angre to go ahead.

"Boss, Mohan will go to meet vyom  today and will convey all the information as you have said him to say, and also he will give wrong report of our total cost to vyom to distract him"he said and a smug smile came on my face as now I will so vyom his right place. He has done wrong thing by doing that cheap act with me and now he will surely pay for it.

"Good job angre" I reply to which he nod his head I gave back him file which he give me a min ago.

Lara came and inform us that worker of grey founders has came and is waiting for us in conference room. I nod my head to her and indicate her to go out. I stood up from chair and inform him to give me updates of Mohan to which he nods. I made my way to conference room with angre following me.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys

So finally our riansh is going to meet. What do you think how will be their 1st meet after separation. And yes do tell me your view about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.9K 32
"Reyansh I don't love you. I like Arnav and I will be with him from now on so I am rejecting you." I said harshly. "But...No...This is not true. You...
482K 31.3K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
106 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
341K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...