【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 019

1.3K 35 6
By Fantasyfanfic10

ASSIGNMENT AND THE TRUTH

???:
Boss they are in the basement right now.

???:
Good job. You can go now. Bogum Hyung wanna join me?

Bogum:
Who wouldn't Cheol?! I want to see that person who tried to hurt my princess.

Both Seungcheol and Bogum made their way towards the basement. While you are in the mall with the girls, someone followed you. One of SEVENTEEN'S men saw that and caught him in the right time before he could harm you. They both reached the basement and saw the man tied up. Seungcheol made his way towards the table where all the weapons which is more like toys to them are kept.

Seungcheol:
Will you tell us who sent you or you would remain silent.

Man:
I won't tell you who sent me.

Bogum:
He won't tell Seungcheol. Just start the treatment. It's been a long time since I heard someone scream.

Seungcheol just gave a smirk in return and stabbed the man in his thigh. The man's scream could be heard all over the basement. Seungcheol took out the knife and glared at the man.

Seungcheol:
You need more? Or you will tell us?

Man:
I won't tell you even if you kill me!

Bogum:
Do you think that we will end your torture if you say that?! We have seen many men like that!

Seungcheol:
You are thinking about death but did you thought about your daughter?

Man:
What are you saying?! Don't involve- ahh!

Seungcheol sprinkled a little bit of salt in his wound making him scream. Bogum took the plier and pulled one of the man's nail. He scream in agony. The two boys just smirked in return.

Seungcheol:
Do you really care that much of your daughter?!

Bogum:
Lies Cheol. Just lies. Don't waste our time and just tell us who sent you before all your nails are gone !

Man:
I won't. I'm no use to you losers!

Bogum:
This won't do. Just show him the video Cheol!

Seungcheol took his phone and showed a live video of Hoshi following a girl in the mall with a gun in his hands. When the girl moved away from her friends, he caught her and gone to a place which is dark. The video ended there.

Man:
Don't do anything to her. I beg you two.

Bogum:
You are here talking as a father. Have you ever thought like this before hurting my sister ?! Do you now know how I feel?!

Bogum kicked the man's chair making him fall down with the chair. Bogum took the small knife and held it to the man's throat.

Bogum:
Tell me who the f**k sent you here! Tell me!

Man:
I will tell ! Please don't kill me ! It's BTS who sent me!

Seungcheol:
What?! How the f**k did they knew her?!

Man:
Not the leader but a man named Park Jimin! He said he wanted her and told me to kidnap the girl! I know nothing about that girl. He said that he will kill my daughter if I didn't do this!

As he finished his sentence Bogum shot him in his heart. The man died. Seungcheol called some of his men.

Seungcheol:
Clean this mess. I don't want any clue here.

Man 02:
Yes boss.

Those two gone to the living room after washing their hands.

Bogum:
Call Hoshi and tell him to give the phone to that girl.

Seungcheol:
Hoshi is in line Hyung.

Bogum: put the phone in speaker Hoshi.
Hoshi: You are in speaker Hyung.
Bogum: I suppose you are Lee Hyojin.
Hyojin: Yes sir. Please leave me. I didn't do anything.
Bogum: We will leave you alone don't worry but you need to go to your mother.
Hyojin: What?! My dad won't allow me sir also -
Bogum: I know everything. Your dad is dead now. Get your passport from the man infront of you and go to the place where your mother is.
Hyojin: But what about my dad ?! How did he die?!
Bogum: You will know soon. Also go to your mother who is in Japan, in 2 days. Or else someone from a gang will kill you.
Hyojin: Okay. I'll do as you say sir. I'll leave for Japan in 2 days.

Bogum ended the call and gave the phone to Seungcheol. He noticed uneasiness in Seungcheol's eyes.

Bogum:
What is bothering you Seungcheol?

Seungcheol:
I'm all good Hyung. Nothing is bothering me.

Bogum:
Only your mouth say that. Your eyes say otherwise. What happened?

Seungcheol:
Tomorrow is the day 12/07/2021. The day where I lost my angel.

Bogum:
She is in a better place with her parents now. She won't be happy if she sees you like this.

Seungcheol:
I know Hyung. Also she will not be happy to see me like this.

Jihoon:
Hyung! We got an invitation for a birthday party!

Seungcheol:
As far as I know, we don't have any one calling us. Give me that.

Jihoon:
Bogum Hyung also got one.

Those two took the invitation from Jihoon and started to read it. Seungcheol just sighed while Bogum was still reading that.

Seungcheol:
I need a date. Ask Jeonghan to prepare a dress and a wig.

Bogum:
I'm gonna take Y/n this time. I don't want to take my secretary this time.

Woozi:
What is Y/n's size? I'll ask Minghao to prepare the dresses. Also when is the party?

Seungcheol:
In a week. Are you sure about Minghao getting ready the dresses?

Bogum:
I have an idea. Let's make Y/n and Minghao work together. She can also gain some knowledge from Minghao.

Seungcheol:
Good then. Ask everyone to assemble in the meeting room.

Everyone entered the meeting room and they started to discuss about the party.

Jeonghan:
Why it should be always me? Can't you ask someone else this time? You can ask Y/n tho!

Woozi:
She is going with Bogum Hyung. Also you are very suitable for the lady get-up Hyung.

Joshua:
Also you are prettier than Y/n when we were young.

Jeonghan:
No I'm not. Ask Seungkwan for that. I'm not going to dress up as a girl and let some hungry wolves get me.

Seungkwan:
You are from one of the top mafia group Hyung! Why the hell are you whining like that?!

Seungcheol:
You are going with me and that's final. No more time for arguing.

Bogum:
Also Minghao can you prepare the dresses in a week and I suggest you and Y/n should work together. So she can gain some knowledge in this field.

Minghao:
Okay Hyung. We will started once she comes here. Also does she know?

Seungcheol:
She doesn't right? How are you going to tell her Hyung?!

Bogum:
I need you help in that Seungcheol. She won't listen to me or MONSTA X in this party things. Please help me Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:
If she didn't hear you then how will she hear me Hyung?!

Bogum:
Just make her agree. That's enough.

Seungcheol just nodded his head and they continued to do their own work.

TIME SKIP
MONDAY

You and the girls went to university from Irene's place. You things are still in her place. But you all planned to get it today evening when you all are going home.

Irene:
Do you have any free hour Y/n?

Y/n:
I'm fully packed today. Also today is our due for maths assignment.

Wendy:
Do you have it with you now?

Y/n:
No I need to get it from the locker. Also go to class before me unnie I'll follow you later.

Wendy:
Okay. See you in class.

Junkyu:
Do you want me to stay back.

Y/n:
Please go to class Junkyu. You too Asahi. I can come on my own.

Asahi:
Sure. Don't be late. Come Junkyu Hyung.

Irene:
I'll also leave you on your own now. Go to class soon

You nodded and Irene went to her class. You asked them to go before you because you came to lunch late. Mr.Choi asked you to bring some files to his office but on your way back you encountered Tzuyu. You didn't tell the girls about this. You lied to them saying that you lost your locker key card and Mr.Choi gave it to you since you went to his office. After finishing up your lunch, you went to the lockers to get your assignment. As you got your assignment and closed your locker, someone slammed you into it. It was none other than the devil himself. Kim Seungmin. He got your assignment and gave it to his friend who you have never seen.

Y/n:
Yah! Are you blind?! Give back my assignment!

Seungmin:
Where is mine Ms.Kim ? I told you to finish mine too, didn't I?

You pushed him back and glared at him.

Y/n:
I have already told you that I'm not your slave! So be careful while you talk to me. Give back the assignment.

Seungmin:
What if I don't? Give me that bro.

He got the assignment from his friend and teared it. You stared at him in shock. Soon anger built inside you and you slapped him hard.

Y/n:
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT I PUT INTO THAT?! HOW DARE YOU CAN DO THAT?!

Seungmin:
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SLAP ME B***H?!

Y/n:
Who gave you the right to destroy my assignment?!

He got angry and pinned you to the lockers again.

Seungmin:
You will regret all of this Kim Y/n!

He punched you on you stomach and kicked your knee. You lost balance and fell down. Before he could hit you more, someone stopped him.

???:
What do you think you are doing Kim Seungmin?! Do you know what will happen if I tell this to your brother?!

Seungmin:
Jinyoung Hyung?! What are you doing here?!

Mr.Park:
Answer me first Seungmin! Also don't raise your voice with me! Go to your class now.

He gone away from there while cursing. Jinyoung helped you to get up from the floor. You just looked blankly at the floor while breathing heavily. After calming yourself down you looked at him.

Y/n:
Don't tell this to my brother. If you do he will probably kill Seungmin.

Mr.Park:
Okay. I won't. Come with me. We need to bandage your leg.

Y/n:
Okay. Thank you Mr.Park.

Jinyoung:
It's okay. I'm doing this in the place of your brother.

He led you to the nurse office and told a beautiful lie that you fell down from the stairs. The nurse examined the place where Seungmin kicked and punched you. She told that it's nothing serious and left the room leaving you alone with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung:
Mind telling me what happened?

Y/n:
Well. It started before a week on the maths class. Mr.Han partnered me with that Seungmin guy for a maths assignment. He told me to do all the works and do a copy for him. I refused to that idea. Today is the due date for the assignment. He destroyed the one I made. (Sigh)

Jinyoung:
As a teacher I'll try to take action on him. I'll talk to Mr.Han.

Y/n:
Why did Seungmin called you Hyung?

Jinyoung:
That's something between us. Do you have a extra copy for the assignment?

Y/n:
I have it with me safely. You can go now. You will have classes to teach.

He nodded and gone out of the room. You just looked at the bruise that formed on your knee and sighed for the nth time. It was very visible since your wearing a skirt.

???:
It will be better if you change your dress Y/n. Or else your friends will get worried.

You looked up and saw the nurse who treated you before. You gave a smile to her and nodded your head as yes.

Y/n:
Thank you for helping me mam.

Nurse:
No problem Y/n. The class is about to end. Go change your clothes.

You went out of the room to your locker and took your extra clothes. You thanked God that you have pants which match your top. As you finished changing and came out, the bell rang. You sighed and mentally prepared a lie to tell your friends.

???:
Kim Y/n! What are you doing here?!

Y/n:
Junkyu?! What the hell?

You shouted as he came running to you and hugged you. You also saw Wendy and Asahi behind. He broke the hug cupped your face.

Junkyu:
What happened? Why didn't you attend the last class? Why did you change your dress? Did someone-

Y/n:
Can you let me speak for once Junkyu?! One, I didn't attend the class because I slipped and fell down. My knee has a bruise. To hide it , I changed my clothes. Also No one did something to me!

You breathed out heavily as you finished your sentence. The three of them just looked at you. You shook Junkyu's hands off your face and gone to library since it's free.

Wendy:
Mr.Park came. He said something to Mr.Han about your sudden disappearance.

Y/n:
He helped me to the nurse office. Junkyu, can I have a word with you?

As you finished everyone was shocked. All 3 of them knew how much you get annoyed because of him. He came out of his trance and nodded his head. You both went to the library. Junkyu gone to get some books while you returned the books that you got from the library. Soon you both seated in a table at the end of the library.

Junkyu:
What do you wanted to talk about?

Y/n:
Well. Read this.

You slid him a diary which was an old one. He took it and opened the first page.

Chae Hyungwon,
My bestie Lovely.

Junkyu:
Well, what is this ?

Y/n:
Just continue to read it.

January 01 , 2007
Now I'm 11 years old and a responsible boy. I can take care of my princess on my own and I don't need to ask for my mom's help.

March 11, 2007
My sister got a new friend. I'm happy that she is very kind to others. Her friend looked very handsome and polite.

May 10 , 2007
Today we are finally going for the summer vacation that we have been planning on for months. I'm very excited for that. Also Y/n was always by my side asking me to feed her food , cuddling her and many more. I'm very happy to have a cute little sister like her.

July 12 , 2007
The day something big happened. I lost my parents and I almost lost my sister. When she said that she didn't remember me, my heart shattered into pieces. That's the first time I felt what real sadness is.

August 10, 2007
It's been a month that we moved to Busan. Everything is normal. Y/n tries to remember things but only get hurt. I get hurt by seeing her get hurt. I wish to take all the pain away from her and make her that happiest person in the world without any worries.

September 21, 2007
My princess said that she remembers some memories of us and some with another boy who I assume as her friend. I never heard from her friend after we came to Busan. I miss my mom and dad. But I'm happy that I have my sister to light up my world.

December 25, 2007
Today is Christmas. My princess and I got matching clothes. I also bought her a big teddy bear. She couldn't even lift it. She looked so cute when she hugged it. She made a bracelet with my name and gave it as a present. I'll cherish it forever. She suddenly took interest in things like art, fashion and craft. Also she told me a shocking decision of hers. She told me that she didn't want to try anymore and regain her memories. I'm sad that she wants to give up but she also needs to stay in a good condition. I accepted her decision and decided to make new memories with her.

Junkyu closed the diary and slid it back to the girl. He looked confused as hell on why did she let him read her brother's diary.

Y/n:
You might be wondering why I let you read this. It's because you want to know how my brother suffered after my accident. I only came to know about this when I was 12. Even oppa didn't know I have it because I took it before he could put it in fire. I don't want to be in a relationship Junkyu. Because I want to be a good sister. He expects a lot from me. And I'm ready to make his expectations real. I don't care about the wrath you have on them. But remember one thing, I'm nothing without my brothers. They took care of me eversince I was 8 and never failed to look after me. I won't do the things which they don't like. I'm sorry for making you hurt Junkyu.

Junkyu:
It's okay. I'll get over with it. But atleast can we stay as friends? I promise -

Y/n:
Aren't we already friends? Then why are you asking that again?

Junkyu:
Thank you Y/n. It's just- I don't want to talk about that. I'm happy that you finally told me why you didn't love me back.

Y/n:
I hope you won't be affected by this a lot.

Junkyu:
I'm sorry for not understanding you Y/n. Also thank you for giving me a chance again.

Y/n:
It's nothing Junkyu. Thank you so much for understanding me now and agreeing to continue our friendship.

Junkyu:
I forgot to say. Mr.Han want to meet you in his office during recess.

Y/n:
I'll do that. Also please give me the notes on maths class.

TIME SKIP
RECESS

You went to Mr.Han office since Junkyu told you to meet him. You knocked on the door and heard a come in. You gone in and closed the door behind you.

Y/n:
Good afternoon Mr.Han.

Mr.Han :
Good afternoon Ms Kim. I heard what happened from Mr.Park. Are you fine now?

Y/n:
I'm fine sir. Also about the assignment-

Mr.Han:
You can take 3 days time to finish it since he destroyed yours.

Y/n:
Actually, I have it with me Mr.Han. I always have a habit of making a backup. Here it is sir.

You handed him your assignment and he muttered good. After 2 minutes he dismissed you. You gone to your last class which is Art with Irene and Junkyu. You entered the class and saw those Junkyu waving at you. You waved back and gone to your seat near him

Junkyu:
Did you met Mr.Han?

Y/n:
Just now I met him. I handed him my assignment.

Junkyu:
I still wonder what is today's quest.

Y/n:
Ms.Choi always brings a new experience to all of us.

Just as you finished, Irene entered the class with the vice president. He looked like a new person.

Irene:
Attention class! I'm here to introduce your new vice president Kim Yugyeom.

Yugyeom:
Hello everyone. I'm Kim Yugyeom. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me.

The whispers began to spread across the class.

???:
Another Kim?

???:
Are they all somehow related?

You just looked down and gritted your teeth. The one thing you want to say that you are not Kim Y/n and you are Chae Y/n. Sometimes hiding your identity sucks.

Irene:
Silent! We are here to inform you that there is going to be a sports meet by the end of this month.

Yugyeom:
The information of games which will be conducted are pasted on the notice board.

Irene:
PLEDIS GROUPS will also be there and they will be your opponents. But please don't share any hatred with them. Thank you for listening. You can continue your work.

With that they went out of the class. Irene gave you both a small wave before going out. You both waved back with a smile.

Y/n:
PLEDIS GROUPS? Who are they?

Junkyu:
Yoshi and Haruto's school. It has both university and high school.

Y/n:
I'm not ready to face them again.

Junkyu:
I know. Haruto still misses you. I'm sure he is ready to face you. Mashiho will also be there.

Y/n:
Who has the control over that university? Like MONSTA X have control over here.

Junkyu:
SEVENTEEN has control over there. They are the owners of the PLEDIS GROUPS.

Y/n:
They are really rich. Like WTF?

Junkyu:
You too curse?! I don't know!

Y/n:
I just saw this on a drama yesterday! Don't you dare think like that!

Junkyu:
Okay. I'll stop. Our mam will be here soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 860 41
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
57.2K 1.7K 35
Jeonghan lives a pretty good life. He has a large circle of supportive friends, everything at home is going well, he is getting good grades, etc. Des...
19.9K 794 28
You can't spell friendzone without "end" |Jeongcheol| 2/09/2018 - 16/09/2018 Sequel 1/10/2018 - 10/10/2018 Completed
14.7K 474 21
I ain't gonna write any description as it will ruin the whole story but still hope you read it 🙂 This is my first story, so very very sorry for any...